[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

4 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

Possible that he will go back isnt it?

If it's in Berlin or anywhere else, Joon Young is dressed in warm brown, much like the color of Song-Ah's handkerchief. I think it is a sign :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

Thanks to everyone who shares the new pics, preview, and BTS updates! :heart:

This drama is making me all sentimental - I'm excited to see the last 2 episodes but I didn't want the drama to end. I'm gonna miss the couple so much:criesariver:

@Jillia @rozelan I hope JY and HH can go back to being friends too since they do still care about each other. Hopefully they will meet up again before HH travels to New York - drink some soju and let your feelings out! I think Young In is actually the few people that could help with SA and JY relationship. I feel like in the scene where SA was talking about the person who keep coming to her when he was feeling down, Young In knew the person was JY. And the way both SA and JY shared the news of them dating to Young In too:wub:

I think Min Jae looks really good in light brown outfit. The light brown shirt is my favorite outfit of JY (after his formal outfit). And I feel like it's always good to see them in brighter outfit because I somehow associate that with positive things happening to them:lol:

Hope we will all enjoy the episode today:star:

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

@Jillia  @annamchoi @rozelanI am not sure about him being in Berlin either.. 

All the things we see in the preview seem to lead up to the graduation recital.. So I don't think he goes to Berlin at least till then ..And with him talking about quitting the piano.. I think it's more unlikely?

Or maybe this episode is the one with the time skip.. 

Last hour to the episode ! 

Hold on chingus..

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

On another note, look at Kim Sung Cheol's IG Story (Hyun Ho)! His IG handle is @sungcheol2, you guys can search him up! Have we seen this scene between Jung Kyung and Hyun Ho before?

https://instagram.com/stories/sungcheol2/2423322016445477551?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=x7f9rro6udg4

(Here's the link but I'm unsure how to share links to stories, I'm sorry~) 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

The competition takes place in Moscow though. But the way from Berlin to Moscow would be shorter I guess. :D I think we will find out whether he'll go back to Berlin or not.

@Jillia @annamchoi @rafeusjanela @Abirami Ramakrishnan

For professional reasons I would think. Joon Young still has a management contract to fulfill and artists are sometimes booked 2-3 years ahead. He's only in South Korea for a one-year break. And maybe, yes for the competition too, easier to travel to Russia. This could be for ep 16 :)

• Like 2
  • Insightful 6

5 minutes ago, rozelan said:

@Jillia @annamchoi @rafeusjanela @Abirami Ramakrishnan

For professional reasons I would think. Joon Young still has a management contract to fulfill and artists are sometimes booked 2-3 years ahead. He's only in South Korea for a one-year break. And maybe, yes for the competition too, easier to travel to Russia. This could be for ep 16 :)

The right most possibility for JY to travel

theTchaikovsky competition?? And that is before his retirement??

• Like 8

Seems like yesterday we imagine what will their ending be? Is it happy ending or open ending?

And now here we are, 10 minutes into witnessing JoonSong journey toward the last 2 epidsode finale..:fullofhearts:

I'm getting nervousss yet excited at the same time. feels like watching the final of world cup!

• Like 12
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

The right most possibility for JY to travel

theTchaikovsky competition?? And that is before his retirement??

As @Jillia mentioned, Joon Young seems to be "retiring" only from his piano teacher, not from performing piano.

And if Joon Young will be traveling, come to think of it, would it make sense the final scene could be to revisit the airport arrival scene with Song Ah waiting for him? :)

Here we go episode 15!!

Ps: the way he looks at her

20200903-193743.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

I’m actually not surprised by how the drama did the “time skip”, showing a few scenes and skipping to SA’s exam performance.. I expected to do something along those lines. We actually got a lot of scenes from the preview already! Except them being sick.. I really want to see SA and JY perform together :bawling:

• Like 9