[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

@annamchoi how come I cannot view the pictures you are posting? 

@Jillia i am really hoping for an ending that is not rushed and for all problems to resolve without feeling like it made no sense. And yes, i need another dang kiss!! With a close up angle. And we need more hugs. We only got one hug and two kisses. Like..i know couples usually do..more??? :lol:

edit:

@annamchoi if we have to, we may end up doing this to that dang suitcase:

tenor.gif

:joy:

and yes. Communication is one key to a stable relationship. There are still more keys these two need to master too (trust, sharing, commitment, kicking other people out of their lives..some more hugs and kissing too..) haha!

alright. Goodnight everyone! I will try to wake up for live recaps tomorrow!

And of course @annamchoi @Jillia @rukizie @Abirami Ramakrishnan @Sky8lue @Ameera Ali @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ tag me for all the “dramatics” happening later on! For sure, we gonna get it because it’s the final showdown ;)

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

32 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@annamchoi how come I cannot view the pictures you are posting? 

@Jillia i am really hoping for an ending that is not rushed and for all problems to resolve without feeling like it made no sense. And yes, i need another dang kiss!! With a close up angle. And we need more hugs. We only got one hug and two kisses. Like..i know couples usually do..more??? :lol:

Wait, I had to auto delete it after a few minutes.

For those who cannot view..reposting it again.thanks!

Spoiler

sbsdrama-official-20201019-141418-4 sbsdrama-official-20201019-141418-5

Spoiler

sbsdrama-official-20201019-141418-1 sbsdrama-official-20201019-141418-3

Spoiler

sbsdrama-official-20201019-141418-2

sbsdrama-official-20201019-141418-0

Lesson 101: how to be closer?!! PEB and KMJ style!:lol:

Geez these two ...:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

Hi all!

@Sky8lue, like @nicoley, I had that same floating thought about the "plead with you." Thank you for giving context to it and gif link too.

@annamchoi, @cherrhys88 @minsunie thank you for sharing the bts. So nice to see KMJ acting his best. PEB is such a pro, appreciate how she paces herself emotionally then consoles her scene partner with music. 

@trisail appreciate the posts about Brene Brown and vulnerability (a favorite tedx talk). Very glad someone had taken that route for DYLB :) 

Sharing a fan made video:

Title (via google translate)

[Do you like Brahms?] Jun-young's relationship with his manners (feat. Kyung-out Jung): An omniscient unity point of view #Like Brahms #Jun-young Park #Song-ah Chae

From comments:  We hope to stand tall and love each other until the end.

Edited by rozelan
  • Like 9
  • Love 4

@Sky8lue Aahhh omg okay it all makes sense now, he pleaded with her in the cafe not to cross the line.

thanks for the explanation and the gifs links! 

@debbsthebee lolol!!! i watched that too!! i am so tickled by all their violin roast!! yes i really give it up to them for practicing so hard, i thought they had a stand in to double up for them until i saw the bts, mad props to them. also after learning that both KMJ and PEB has a musical bg my jaw dropped, so crazy talented <3

@rozelan i have seen that "manner" video popping up in my yt but dont understand hahah. but sometimes seeing them smiling at each other is enough for me. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Thank you @annamchoi @Jillia @cherrhys88 for the BTS! I have seen another video posted earlier of this same scene where KMJ couldn’t hold back his tears even though the camera wasn’t on him :( 

Sorry spamming multiple post but omg the latest behind the scenes is so cute and sad at the same time. I have been looping Chopin since last week and when he asked her to play nocturne :tears: all the feelings. 

• Like 7
  • Love 6

29 minutes ago, nicoley said:

Thank you @annamchoi @Jilliafor the BTS! I have seen another video posted earlier of this same scene where KMJ couldn’t hold back his tears even though the camera wasn’t on him :( 

Sorry spamming multiple post but omg the behind the scenes is so cute and sad at the same time. I have been looping Chopin since last week and when he asked her to play nocturne :tears: all the feelings. 

Welcome @nicoley 

You know how good  an actor is when even after the director call it cut..hes  still into his character..and

still full of emotions. and Min Jae is one actor who really know how to act not just good looks

BTS break up scene...:cries:

• Like 10
  • Love 1

@Jillia I think this is after and Song Ah comes to see if he is alright. About the parallel scenes, either these lead to an upward or downward spiral, in drama or in real life. Appreciate these gif(t)s much. 

@Sky8lue love the way sbs is sending us their love with all these pics.

Lookee, these two again :)

• Like 7
  • Love 5

I'm not sure since other captions say that it was Dong Yoon, but I think the one talking about how time is needed for love in the preview is Hyun Ho. Maybe he'll have a nice talk with Joon Young before he leaves for the US. Joon Young needs a friend, and like Min Seong did with Song Ah, I think Hyun Ho will come through.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

@Jillia 

Cha In Young has been shipping them since day 1, hasn't she? Asking Song-Ah to fetch the tardy Joon Young, telling them both they could be friends ... :) With Hyun Ho, he and Joon Young were friends first and very supportive of our Dimple Couple so I hope to see them reconcile too, maybe a text message, call or at graduation.

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1