[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

We got another ice dream date and KISS!!:heart: my giddiness is all over the place! Geez! Smiling to myself while watching the that excerpt!:lol::D

@gracebkkthanks so much for the live recaps! Appeciate it sweetie!:)

@vangsweetie637 you just wake up and saw the ice cream Kiss?!! Did your heart flip flops just like everyone here!?? Haha

@Jillia thanks for the recap too.why would HH let go of his ill feelings! Time to move on and be happy! As if he doesnt want JY to be happy at all.hes making JY feel gulity!

-It is true that JY was one time  in love with JK, but he didnt pursue his feelings? Why because he knows HHand JK are together..so endure it until he met SA became friends until he fell in love with her ...

Why can these two EXes move forward!!

-Im more:fear:   at HH!!! really now huh!! You are getting off my nerves!!:angry:  You are a friend  confidant and a brother for so many years of JY but you're not acting like one! Grow up  and act like a man! MOVE On Dude! You are full of jealousy and hatred!

-Hope with JK that she can truly help SA in her chosen craft and be a professional teacher at such  and set aside personal issues! Hope they become friends too!

-DY / SA heartfelt talk.Its a good thing they  did and let it all out about  what they are feeling for one another for such along time.it is that unfortunate that they can never be more than friends..because JY came along.

MS hearing upon hearing this cant blame her for being hurt ...I jist hope SA will explain her side and she (MS) have the heart to listen

JY is aware of that SA's love for DY but even so he was a bit shocked upon hearing the convo.still I know JY will understand.

-JY has finally found someone...♥️ it took.him awhile but I know SA is the right one for him, as ms cha says JY needs to be open more when things are hard.(ms cha is happy for otp). JY is the kind of person who keeps everything by himself I wish with SA he will be a litttle lose learns to open and trust more.

-SA finally she too found love and happiness!♥️

What Im wishing for her now is for her  to be succesful in her chosen carreer! That she will be able in orchestra without minding where she is seated and she will be playing alongside JY.:wub: Be more confident SA prove everyone what you are capable of! AJA!!

So much looking to watching the sub one! But I dont mind the raw first! :D

SA visiting JY house...hm! What will happen next!??  Your guesses is good as mine!:bashful:

The HeaNa girl! Dont like her!shes a b**c*! Sorry! Shes full of angst..

@Jillia

translation of my friend.

You have to listen / speak korean language until the end. but next time do it (? Two ways ?)..

-Temporary break up bec of their career perhaps?

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

Nope, not doing okay in the birthday party. They sing happy birthday and I keep thinking WHERES THE PIANO VERSION OF IT???

Btw my birthday is on the 30th (the big 28 years SKREAMS) and I’m waiting for my Kim Min Jae to play happy birthday to me and kiss me on the piano so I’ll stumble on the keys.

Tbh I’m surprised Park Eun Bin stayed sane throughout. If it was me, I’d be dry humping him on the piano. Keys be dammed. Heh.

Still effing innocent as a rose.

tenor.gif

Just couldn’t help it when I caught some “innocent” words up there!!

:joy:

edit:

haha @annamchoi my heart did more than flip-flop but I definitely cannot beat @heartoppaya here! :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1

@Jillia @annamchoi right now, HH annoys me just as much as JK did in the beginning. HH thinks and cares about JK more than JY and this is quite a sad thing to see in a friendship that was pretty long between these two. Honestly, HH may seem selfless with JK but he seems selfish with JY. Why can’t JY be happy too? Guilt-tripping him? Aigoo. And why can’t he get to the bottom of the whole NY incident if JK still bothers his mind so much then? When JK told him it was a lie, all he said was he understood. Well boy, what exactly did you understand?? Because I think you are still misunderstanding.

:headbang:

@Jillia i agree! HN is actually a representation of someone who does exist in RL. Actually, all these characters exist in RL. I think this is why it gets on our nerves because we all have to deal with these kind of representations at some point in our lives. We sympathize and empathize with them, alongside getting annoyed and frustrated to the point of wanting to kick their butts! Lol. 

——

btw, does it seem like MS is angry at SA in the preview?

From what I understood, DY and MS never dated either right? So why is she angry at SA for hiding the truth of liking DY? Unlike JY towards HH regarding JK, MS often talked about DY in front of SA and even admitted what happened with her and DY. The way I see it, SA is the one who got hurt more. Yet, she doesn’t even blame MS. So why is MS mad at her then? If anything, she should feel bad towards SA.

Edit:

hahaha @annamchoi you are right!! In this field of “innocence” and hearts doing cart-wheels, we are all guilty! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@nat_phoenix88 I want that too!!! But remember the last time an entire episode was happy (namely ep5)? We got such a sad and heartbreaking ep6!!! :bawling: I'm so worried that this is going to happen again this week because if there's something I learned after watching this drama for 4 weeks, it's that things in DYLB land never stay happy for too long. :tears:

Gahhhhhh.. I wonder what's our Dimple Couple will face next (and it's not like we're lacking any problems – we have Haena, JK, HH, MS, DY, the two professors, their future career (which includes Simon), their family and so on). :headbang:

@Jillia OMG! JY's stare in that scene is just so ajksdghfhjsg;ssdgjbzhfg!!! :wut: How is SA still standing straight?!?! And SA is also so sweet...!! Mannnn.. These two are just the cutest together. I'm so glad we still have 7 episodes of them together.. 

:please::hooray2:

Edited by gracebkk
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

Because we need to brace ourselves for some angst, tension and conflict in the next episode, here's a sweet remedy (ice cream not included):

img.gif

https://twitter.com/star___heart/status/1310597310171152385?s=20

Source: star___heart @ twitter

The fact that we are all discussing a possible and dreaded break-up in future just shows how emotionally invested we are in Song Ah's and Joonyoung's relationship. I would hate it if noble idiocy reared its ugly head and caused a break-up but I still hope they will find a way to overcome the obstacles that come their way TOGETHER.

On a more serious note, that scene where Joonyoung pounds on the piano key with an anguished expression and that brief moment where he paused with the sleeping pills spilled into his palm hits hard. I need subs to fully appreciate the full context, but Joonyoung clearly needs therapy for his depression. The negative thoughts are starting to consume him again and bottling it up is only going to send him over the tipping point.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

56 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Just couldn’t help it when I caught some “innocent” words up there!!

edit:

haha @annamchoi my heart did more than flip-flop but I definitely cannot beat @heartoppaya here! :joy:

I’m totally innocent unnie, what are you saying????

Im just saying this to keep my image before I ruin it by showing my fics heh

• LOL 6

I think some are giving  JK a pass card...but I still say she is selfish.   In my opinion the only reason she  gave  SA constructive  advise was too look good in front of  the audience.   So they might  praise her  as a potential  Professor candidate.

Her not  telling HH the truth about New York shows that she is still manipulating the situation.    I truly belive she will still try to sway JY. 

However I agree with others about SA/JY.... Both has an inner strength.. I cant see them breaking up...although they may have some disagreements and hurdles to get over.

:smiley:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

@vangsweetie637 

@annamchoi

Hyun Ho really bothers me. He is reading too much into it. Just because Jung Kyung is not clearing up about what happened and why in New York. Just because he believes Jung Kyung's words more and still thinks Joon Young should watch out for her feelings?! Who was caring about Joon Young's feelings all those years? Nobody! Hyun Ho needs to move on and chill!

@Jillia why not talk directly to JK HH! Ask her! Cant understand what  truth does he needs from JY!from that NY thing He keeps on pestering  him..hes being paranoid and all! JY has been alone and lonely all those years and yet did JK nor HH  care? Oh yeah! they are his so called friends! And JY being with SA is not a proof that JY has definitely found love and happiness and have move on!!

-Im just worried that JY taking those meds because of anxiety? Oh no! Hopefully SA sees it and ask.JY about it!That JY stare is melting!♥️ love the Gifs! Thanks for sharing!

@vangsweetie637 Guilty as charge!:joy:

I dont want HH to ruin my happiness for my otp! Because of his hatred jealousy stubborness selfishness! Think whatever he likes to think!who cares!

@Sky8lue thanks dor sharing the arricle.for sure our otp's blossoming relationship will be someowhow be disliked by some people and do anything to tear them apart or situation for that matter but I hope admist this circumstances both will overcome.

Definitely there will be a lot of issues  problem that our OTP will face .but again I believe in our twosome pair will resolved these kind of things together.

Just as the saying goes: 

Under all circumstances, no matter how difficult..our boved otp will stick together through thick and thin.
  • Like 6

@heartoppaya Your posts crack me up! Awww you are a baby! Happy early bday! I smile when I read them. Hope you finished that bday party ok. LOL to your comment on wanting to hear HBD on piano. OH NO we got spoiled by SA bday piano performance.

@ck1Oz I hear you. HN represents that there ARE people who have to bring you down to lift themselves UP everywhere. The fact she felt she had to SHOW off her boyfriend and she was happy to get the expensive gorgeous bouquet when ending her internship. All nice and good but put your jealousy and negative energy for good not negativity, gossip and just down right mean comments. Yup a relationship is a TWO way street indeed.

Thanks to all for the recaps, thoughts, comments,  and goodies (sorry if I missed you) I am getting busier I cannot be lounging as long as I want to be here.

@Jillia @vangsweetie637 @gracekk @SakuraC  @annamchoi

OMG I have to get back to work. But the fact we see our OTP have more kisses, they TALK. DY talks to SA and he realizes JY and SA are dating. HH and JK knowing SA and JY are dating. YESH. Also that JY realizing he needed to replace JK handkerchief and getting SA (one from her) showed he realized that was a RIGHT move. Hearing HN was a bit of a bully to SA (grr). SA violin teacher is consistent with all her students (here I thought it was only with SA), good to know she is consistent in her DISREGARD or seems to be not paying attention to her students. 

JY and SA having her former manager find out about their dating. She is such a lovely soul and positive person. Glad both have her, (in the last drama I saw her--she was the complete opposite of this character). 

I have to get back to work but thanks for all the goodies. The BTS of last week's kiss, the ice cream kiss and our giggly and adorable OTP are LIFE!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

EP9 Title : Dolce 

Short definition : Sweet, sweetly (mmmm of course... more please)
Longer definition : To play in a tender, adoring manner: to play sweetly with a light touch (yes yes yes!!)

My heart still beating, it's been at least 15mins since 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Let me warn all of you. This look below is gonna ruin all of us. ALL OF US.

16013051041.gif

JUST LOOK AT THE WAY HES WATCHING THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE !!!!

I bet $100,000 he’s not listening to one word she’s saying. He’s looking like he wants to kiss her again (or again again?)

Give me a few minutes to analyze the kiss.

Okay, I analyzed it.

When Song Ah reached for the ice cream and made Joon Young drop it (my boyfriend would kill me if I do that to him lol), she looks at him and before he can yell at her she places a “I’m sorry baby, forgive me” kiss on his lips. He forgets about the entire ice cream issue (and that he dont like it) and stares at her like “asjfkydonsbkslfbslndls GURL WHAT?!”. And since his mind is just like his fallen ice cream (melted and in the dirt HEHEHE) he reaches for her and shows her how a real kiss is. No more fish kisses or pecks or brushing lips against each other. Boy shows how mad he is when she dropped his ice cream. “Babe, you dropped it. Now pay for it” that’s his reaction.

OHMYGAWD DONT BLOCK ME IM A NICE GIRL I SWEAR

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Watch: Kim Min Jae And Park Eun Bin Can’t Hold Back Laughter While Filming Kiss Scene For “Do You Like Brahms?”

124249bc9be14a0c91711dbdacdf2745.jpeg?s=

Sep 28, 2020
by S. P

SBS’s “Do You Like Brahms?” has revealed a behind-the-scenes look at the kiss scene between Kim Min Jae and Park Eun Bin!

The romance drama is about talented classical music students chasing love, happiness, and dreams. Kim Min Jae stars as world-renowned pianist Park Joon Young, while Park Eun Bin plays Chae Song Ah, a violinist who set out to pursue her love of music later in life than her peers.

The video begins with Park Eun Bin listening intently to Park Ji Hyun, who plays Park Joon Young’s friend Jung Kyung. After finishing the scene, Park Eun Bin jokingly exclaims, “I just fell for Jung Kyung!” Park Eun Bin then carries on practicing the violin for her next scene and carefully monitors her performance afterwards. While filming the next scene, Park Ji Hyun trips over her pronunciation and the two actors discuss the script in a friendly manner. The pair prove how well they get along as Park Eun Bin even checks Park Ji Hyun’s fingers for callouses from playing the violin.

The next clip shows Kim Min Jae and Park Eun Bin rehearsing their kiss scene and discussing how to move around the piano. Park Eun Bin practices hitting the piano behind her in various ways, saying she should try to make a pretty sound with the keys, which makes Kim Min Jae and the surrounding staff burst into laughter.

Finally, the pair of actors work on the finishing touches of the scene, and Kim Min Jae closes his eyes to get into character before the filming starts. Kim Min Jae and Park Eun Bin fall seamlessly into their roles and complete the first take without a hitch. While monitoring the footage, Park Eun Bin brings her hands up to her face and laughs in embarrassment. When filming the scene again, they do their best to hold back their laughter and continue with the scene as Park Eun Bin falls against the keys of the piano. However, their faces eventually break into smiles as they begin laughing. The video comes to an end as the two actors film the kiss scene once more, this time pulling it off perfectly.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1428302wpp/watch-kim-min-jae-and-park-eun-bin-cant-hold-back-laughter-while-filming-kiss-scene-for-do-you-like-brahms

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

Thank you @Nodame unnie for the early birthday wishes !! Hehehe I’m still a baby yes, but my mind is definitely not working like a baby. I always think like an adult. I can’t wait till I show you guys the fic I’m working on. As I promised, it’s sweaty af. And spicy. And hot. And everything 18+. Actually make it 21+. Lol

:Pandabulous:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • Wiggle 2

@nana4ever oh no, I am not giving JK a pass at all. Professionally, her advice to SA on the violin is much better than the professor herself. However, it doesn’t mean I forgot the damage that happened between the trio and her contribution to it. She hung onto both guys, broke one’s heart thinking she will easily get the other one, not knowing that she already broke the one’s heart. Then she lied about what happened in NY. To me, I am still annoyed by her choice of actions and if she continues to put down the relationship between JY/SA in her own way, I will still do this to her:

tenor.gif?itemid=17249418

@annamchoi oh no! It’s the ice cream kiss! And You can’t watch it :( i hope you will be able to watch the episode soon then. I am still waiting for the subs. 

@Jillia lol you are welcome :D YT has quite a number of clips up already but the subtitles don’t do justice for me lol. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1