[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

1 hour ago, nat_phoenix88 said:

I think HH is starting to feel something between JY and JK. Will it ruin their friendship soon..?

SA narration at the end eps, was that sad. About she will remember that moment, she will continue to love although she's getting hurt again and again. I don't want a sad ending drama please. I dont need more heartbreaking dramas. Let JY and SA together. 

HH knew something is wrong
But it seems he is not the type to confront it with JY
He has a chance in this ep & he didnt said anything

Just hope that narration wont happen with SA & JY
I dont want SA to get hurt due to JY feeling to JK
We can see JY still care about JK & it wont be easy to get over it

True...please be a happy ending for our OTP
Not an open ending where SA/JY leave to overseas or something

• Like 4

I suddenly had this thought. What if JK's jealousy towards SA stems from her insecurity as well. The fact that she feels like JY is at a high up level that she can never reach, but somehow a nobody like SA seems to have been able to click easily with JY, who she knows is not usually the proactive type. But in every encounter of JY and SA when she is present, he proactively takes care of her, making JK feel like what is so special about SA that has gotten JY to suddenly be like that. Cause the look she has when he exchanges his coffee with her's and when he defends SA when HH and JK comment on SA calling DY as CEO Yoon, seems to indicate this.

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@SakuraC @rukizie @nat_phoenix88

The more I think about it the more I think in the end all the friendships will fall apart if they're not already in the process of doing so. :(

I still can't believe Hyun Ho was so unaware of the feelings going on at least on Joon Young's part. Jung Kyung seems to be able to hide them a lot better if she got any. I still think Joon Young might be like a connection between herself and her mother... hence why he wants him to play "Träumerei". It's up to Joon Young know what he makes of it. In the end, Jung Kyung isn't genuine.

Meanwhile I'm still in awe how this whole thing between Dong Yoon, Min Sung and Song Ah happened. I hope Dong Yoon won't suddenly try to persuade Song Ah. Why!? He only cared for her as a friend before...

On a happy note: I'm actually glad we will hear Song Ah playing the violin. Aside from the romantic aspect of the drama... I think it's much more interesting to see her find her own path in the music. I think she is actually better than people make her believe.

Reveal hidden contents

Source: DCGall

I am waiting for the day for Song Ah to stand up for herself

Just like how she is unable to say anything to that rude guy
She needs to get out of her zone & try to voice out her opinion to others
Hope we will get a proper character development as well as her music career along the road

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Same! I think we will get it. But I think it will be in her own way. She was already unhappy with her fellow intern being rude about Joon Young. Everyone seems to talk about him without actually looking him the face. While Song Ah had no problem telling her softly that she liked him playing "that night" more. She is already more honest to him than anyone. :wub: Just like the female Maestro. She praised him but on the balcony she told him not to try too hard to please.

Judging from the preview... it also looks like Dong Yoon will catch her playing the violin and seems more in awe than anything. Like he doesn't look at her like she is playing badly. And I actually think she might not have the best technique but in the end her heart is in it. :D

Yes, Song Ah has her own way with words. Just look at the way she gently scolded Joon Young about hiding the truth from her though he was well intentioned. I also enjoy her honesty with Joon Young about his performances. I also really appreciated the female maestro’s encouragement of Joon Yoon on the balcony. It’s one of the scenes that touched me a lot so far especially since I thought it was well timed considering he kept hearing people put down his talent in favor of the other successful Korean pianist. 

You are right. Perhaps Song Ah’s technique is not the best right now but her music can still touch others. I mean, she had a very late start. I don’t expect her to be as good as violinists who were playing from a young age. Like Chiaki-senpai said in the Nodame Cantabile anime, he can play the violin so well because he played it since he was a child until his nose bled.  In other words, it was his hard work and consistency that made him a superb violinist and pianist. Song Ah will improve but I don’t know how far she will succeed in their industry. In the end, I hope she will have a clear path for her career.

• Like 2

Thanks @rukizie for the recaps and

@Jillia too for clips of ep 4 and others too @shazai OST @larus

So many new people--welcome to the forum! Excited to see more people and please share away your thoughts, comments, goodies and love for this drama.

Back in the office after a long holiday weekend, nice to be away. Getting work done but had to check in to the forum to see ep 4. Grateful as I have to wait after a whole day work to see it.

Ep 4 clips thoughts (after seeing them) gathering from my limited Korean

-OMG still loving Kim Min Jae in this role  and his VOICE.

Telling JK he is NOT going to give her a BD present anymore. He is telling JK to get married. 

He left the practice after JK was trying to stir trouble asking his thoughts on her marriage. I loved his chat with SA--he did apologize for using her to get away from JK to ask to do a meeting then. SA pointed out she and him have helped each other already before.  Loved that JY came AGAIN to SA rescue, he told the card person he was rude using banmal to SA. I appreciated it alot. From dropping the music book so the conductor could be distracted to this incident, to drinking the half spilled coffee,  to not letting SA see MS leave CEO Yoon in the stairwell, he has done alot already for SA. When they have a good chat and they go to dinner ( I loved it.) I think JY telling JK he had dinner with SA---YUP he is definitely drawing a clear LINE to JK now. He is not happy with her trying to toy with him. Also showing he is hanging out with another person (ahem female). He is getting away from her and she is NOT liking it. She is missing the attention he fawned over her.

So that kiss in NYC did not help matters.  Definitely complicates and we know JK is figuring out herself and leaving the ring in the bathroom and then later for a hearbeat not wanting to take the ring from SA. Yes, JK NEEDS to clear her head and break up. 

SA and JY and awkward when she did not want to go to her own BDAY gathering but had to after the talk with MS. Then seeing CEO Yoon and her friend, you can tell she has cooled towards him. Then the invite from the friend who was in awe that JY was friends with SA though she countered no we are not. LOL. Later to see CEO Yoon see SA (did he deliberately try to catch her going home on bus) how far or close is his home to her place (curious). I think walkable? But in past she would have jumped to hang out with him. But the fact he awkwardly tried to prolong the chat with asking about her violin and asking if she is ok. He definitely knows something is off with SA.  (I do think he does like her and wants to pursue her. ) I think from asking her to see him at the airport (when she contacted him to fix her violin), to going to office to get her for her BD party, to not wanting SA to know he and MS had a gotten together from being drunk. ) So messy and cannot blame SA not saying anything to MS.

I like that SA and JY are opening up more and more. From SA talking about how CEO Yoon became someone she cares about due to him being the sole person encouraging her and being her fan to go to school again for violin and music. No wonder he is a precious person being her tutor and a source of encouragement, warmth and happiness for her thanks to him. When we saw the montage of rejections from ep 3 ---it must had been very tough. She is not top violin student and decent to get into  her program but she is not stellar to perform concerts but it is scary to figure out what she wants to do.

JY confession to SA was sweet. He is liking being around her. He is liking seeing her and feeling comforted. He is being forward and honest. SA is not blind to his interest /past with JK as he is not blind and ignorant of her interest/past with CEO Yoon.  I am not overthinking them right now . But loved he was saying he was looking forward to seeing her and reasons to see her. He was happy at the thought of seeing her. I wish I were SA hearing it. She was cute and lovely smiling when hearing it. Who wouldn't from a handsome young man who happens to be be a famous pianist with a sexy voice?

JK and JK grandmother scene, I guess talking about her future and then she brought up to JK that she is so like her deceased mom. Very emotional and JK is asking her grandmother (from what I gather) to butt out of her personal life and decisions she can handle for her own future.

As the talk /conversation about CEO Yoon and why SA doesn't call him oppa. When JK boyfriend said SA was not close to DY by calling him CEO Yoon . She had to say we are close. I know how you address a person definitely denote closeness but you have to look at the people involved too. I am not Korean, but I have had Korean dongsengs who first meet me at get go want to call me Unni. Then  I had a very close dongseng and I asked her why she did not call me Unni. She said even to Koreans, she is very reluctant to easily call people Unni, Oppa, etc. She was very polite and well mannered. You can feel it is drawing a line but you can also see it is just their manners nothing to do with the closeness of your relationship. Also too how you met. Since I am not Korean and we met in America, this dongseng likes the American /Western style of addressing each other by first name (no need for title ---big bro, big sis, or job title or tile if classmate or colleague). For me, SA seems like a very proper and polite young woman. I don't see her calling anyone OPPA that easily. Also with CEO Yoon, he was her tutor, sunbae and she prob called him sunbae and later progressed to CEO Yoon (once he had his place/workshop).  Still we know he is someone she holds dear (ok not much after he treated MS) but we know she is very careful and polite person aware of manners. Just my two cents about it.

Looking forward to watching the whole episode tonight and oooh the preview def holds alot in. They are spacing out the stuff in previews (not to be shown in ALL in the next episode. ).

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Hello! just wanna day I love this show and I can foresee that I will be dying for the episodes each week from wed to Sunday! 

Just wanna share what I found in my 3/4th viewing of the last 2 episodes... 

Hug scene: when Song ah was saying that she realised she would love and love again even when hurt - the context was her talking about how she only has memories of how music hurt her instead of console her. So I think the meaning of that statement about loving again and again refers to both love life and her choice to love music tho it hurts her (like when she fails applications or deemed not good enough. this speaks of her love for music which really really moved me.

the 3 friends’ awkward practice: Jung Kyung’s statement to Joon Young is so telling- “don’t you ever take action to do something you want to do? Ever?”

i think she knows he likes her but has been keeping it hidden bec of his friend (bec he is a nice guy and that’s the right thing to do!) but she is fed up of him not taking action (like how they talked about Brahms not taking Direct action)

i think the way she is not honest with HH is really not cool but I can also see how she is waiting for JY to confess but he never did. She might have accepted HH when they were younger but it just became this thing over 10 years (HH is so loyal) and now that they are no longer students, and marriageable age, sometimes it becomes difficult to exit a relationship that was perhaps ok for school but maybe not for life?? Trying to understand this girl but it’s not easy! 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

27 minutes ago, minsunie said:

Hello! just wanna day I love this show and I can foresee that I will be dying for the episodes each week from wed to Sunday! 

Just wanna share what I found in my 3/4th viewing of the last 2 episodes... 

Hug scene: when Song ah was saying that she realised she would love and love again even when hurt - the context was her talking about how she only has memories of how music hurt her instead of console her. So I think the meaning of that statement about loving again and again refers to both love life and her choice to love music tho it hurts her (like when she fails applications or deemed not good enough. this speaks of her love for music which really really moved me.

the 3 friends’ awkward practice: Jung Kyung’s statement to Joon Young is so telling- “don’t you ever take action to do something you want to do? Ever?”

i think she knows he likes her but has been keeping it hidden bec of his friend (bec he is a nice guy and that’s the right thing to do!) but she is fed up of him not taking action (like how they talked about Brahms not taking Direct action)

i think the way she is not honest with HH is really not cool but I can also see how she is waiting for JY to confess but he never did. She might have accepted HH when they were younger but it just became this thing over 10 years (HH is so loyal) and now that they are no longer students, and marriageable age, sometimes it becomes difficult to exit a relationship that was perhaps ok for school but maybe not for life?? Trying to understand this girl but it’s not easy! 

Whatever the reason, I dont think its right for JK & DY to lead other especially in the relationship
Its not fair to the other party who love you sincerely
They should have sort out their mind before starting those relationship

HH said he is willing to wait for JK as long as she comeback to him

DY fall in love & slept with SA  best friend is such a jerk move
If he didnt like MS, why not being honest with it
Those wishy washy attitude :triumph:

IDK I feel like if JK really likes JY, why not she takes the initiative?
Still feel like JK jealousy & ego over JY is way more
I wonder if its love or possessiveness as the guy who likes her for so long is moving on
Sometimes people wont appreciate those besides them until they lose them

• Like 4

Ok I am officially addicted. My heart clutched at so many moments in this episode. Unfortunately I have to be up in 3hrs for work so no comments or analysis.

But man putting aside the JK and HH and Yoon issues; SA and JY are progressing at a good pace and extremely fast actually by Kdrama standards. I like it a lot that they click. And they already established where they are emotionally. So if it happens it won't be a convenient person nearby rebound romance.

The ending made me wince. Big time. But the preview is so reassuring. But yes when those 2 met up in the morning and both smiled I squealed. It does help that I like the stylist dressing from both of them in this drama. Fashionable yet stylish. I really like SA's understated feminine dressing. And when those 2 flash their dimples I just die a little. They look very compatible visually. Both height, body type, smiling sweet faces. Man I have it bad. Because every time they have a scene alone with each other I just coo wanting to encourage them to get started with the romance. They are not burning for each other yet but its the wait that is making me rub my hands in anticipation.

@Nodame I was brought up traditionally and don't address older Asians informally comfortably. I call them by titles/ honorifics. I actually wait to be invited how to address Koreans so have tended to tag on -nim when I am speaking to elders. My children- even though I am in a Western country- all slip back to calling Koreans by titles. However at their age I find it cute when they are told to call someone "hyung or noona. "  The other Koreans I met all attach honorifics when talking to each other and yes I hear " oppa " a lot from them. I only  use first names towards my colleagues but when its my patients especially if they are from a NESB or talking to them ( I speak 5 or 6 languages on a good day ) i revert back to traditional conversational patterns. Song Ah has been written to be a reserved, polite girl. That whatshisname ( i wasn't paying attention in episode 1 when they organised the talk concert ) is a snob. Did you see his 90 degree bow after the Chairwoman sent the piano to the talk? And his gossipy snide remarks to Song Ah in the background? Ergh. Times like this is when I cringe thinking of my kids when they will face all this " connections " back chat in the future. I am watching Forest of secrets 2 as well and all the connections issues there as well as here or generally how the Korean society functions is so scary. When one has to navigate it.

Anyway back to bed. Man my fluffy drama mood must have defintely subsided. For a while there all I watched for a drama was a cute OTP in a shallow, dumb plot with lots of kisses or idiotic hijinks. And now I don't have a single fluffy drama on my plate.

Jung Kyeong is rubbing me the wrong way. She is really like Krystal and interesting that they are born 1 month apart. Its probably the long hair and face shape that is influencing my mind. Maybe when she breaks up with KH she will smile. Cos' that is not a happy character at present. She is such a wet blanket in every scene.

Night all. See you all next week. I have to catch up on 3 dramas before my weekend episodes airs.

• Like 5

I like guessing the ages of the actors and I was right with Kim Min Jae, he looks like an undergrad. Not quite, but close at 23. But JK or Park Ji Hyun looks 30 something and she's only 25. Maybe that unsmiling look ages her. SA is about equal at 28.

The first episode seems interesting but I got quite annoyed to see SA behaving like a pushover when she's 29 with two degrees under her belt. Her family interrogated on her plans and seems rather dismissive of her. She's almost 30, have some respect. I guess not earning makes her inferior to the two lawyer ladies.
I am glad she is working, even if just an internship. That could make her a bit assertive.

• Like 2

Hi, I'm new here! :) Just wanted to weigh in on the 4 episodes.

The love line's progressing faster than I expected. I love how you'd expect two introverted people who have both been in one-sided loves (where they kept quiet about their feelings for the sake of their friends) to be less vocal about how they are feeling. But because they connect, they just get each other, they're much more open with each other than they are with their best friends. This shows that deep down they know that this person will understand their feelings without judgment. There were a lot of moments where I went "they say Joonyoung's not comfortable with words, but he's such a sweet-talker with Songah!" But it's the sincere kind of sweet - when he opened up about about his childhood, the answers to the interview (that he couldn't honestly say to the HS kids but could say to Songah), and thinking he'd be happy if he were with her, and he wanted to see her. He's a keeper! All the little things he's done for her are wonderful. I've personally never met a guy who's that gentlemanly and sensitive to feelings haha.

I don't think he really loves JK now, I think it's like he said in an earlier episode, he's confused about whether his feelings are romantic love, sympathy, etc. There's also that difficulty of letting go of what you considered your first love when it hasn't been given a chance. You keep thinking what if... But now he's experiencing happy moments with someone else, so he's learning that a new love is possible. I also find the initial awkwardness between Songah and Joonyoung telling. It's because they're aware of each other as man and woman, for me it's attraction simmering below the surface. But because they have to work together professionally, it's not easy to let it out and flirt a bit. But now that they're friends and getting a lot closer, we'll see it more yeay!

As for Minseong and Dongyoon. I think the scene of Minseong crying to Songah about Dongyoon is ironic (maybe on purpose?)... She hates on Dongyoon for not being aware of her feelings and treating their night as a simple mistake, but she herself was not able to catch on that her friend had feelings for the guy for years. I mean, Joonyoung caught on after seeing them together like 2 times? Just goes to show, we can be very good at hiding things from those closest to us... or that those close to us can sometimes ignore things they don't want to see about us. For the situation between MS and DY, I think they both share blame. Minseong knew she had feelings for him and she also knew that he did not share the same feelings, which is why she was asking Songah to not mention it to Dongyoon. They got drunk and did the deed together. To him, it was just a mistake, he wasn't aware of her feelings. To her, she likes him so she expected something else... Maybe that they could start dating again? Because if something happened between them, then he might like her right? Even though it happened when they were super drunk?... So she got disappointed by the opposite response... but that's the risk you take when you aren't aboveboard/straightforward about your feelings and then you take risks. If she didn't have feelings for him, they'd BOTH have the same reaction and none of them would mind. It would just be an embarrassing mistake. I wonder why there's a preview scene showing another "clearing things up" talk between them... I would have thought the day Joonyoung saw them, they would have had that talk already. Wonder what they talked about then...

Lastly, I love all the OSTs. Punch, Chen, and then when I heard Taeyeon's happier song. Love.

• Like 9

Awww thanks @Jillia for the nice comments. You have many great posts and I always get excited to see your comments and thoughts. So I was tickled pink to read your kind comments on my write up.

@ck1Oz Awesome thanks for sharing your comments on title/how to address others etc. I always like reading your take and def look forward to seeing more comments next week. Hope you can squeeze some sleep in. I know the feeling going to bed at 3 am due to dramas. (Not a good habit I agree.) I still have 2.5 hours of work left before I can get home. Then make dinner and watch the episode.

I grew up in a strict Asian household too. Even when my uncle told me to call him by name (once I became an adult) my mom was horrified. Everyone adults were Auntie or Uncle (even if not blood related). Did not grow up around Asian kids (very white area in North Eastern USA). I tend to err on being polite. Using "nim" and "ssi" or just plain "name" if met at certain social situation. Granted I find myself being older than the person I meet up, I try to make the person feel comfortable. I take the cues from them. Many a Korean will say to me after meeting me and realizing that my conversational Korean is decent, they ask me to start speaking in Banmal.

(Like you, I can speak 6 languages --but not all fluently more conversationally 5 and the 6th is simple). All of them I can travel to the country and get about fine (I am no expert but I can communicate in it.)

I think it is important and great about manners and being able to address others politely until otherwise.  So right there that is important. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, SakuraC said:

Whatever the reason, I dont think its right for JK & DY to lead other especially in the relationship
Its not fair to the other party who love you sincerely
They should have sort out their mind before starting those relationship

HH said he is willing to wait for JK as long as she comeback to him

DY fall in love & slept with SA  best friend is such a jerk move
If he didnt like MS, why not being honest with it
Those wishy washy attitude :triumph:

IDK I feel like if JK really likes JY, why not she takes the initiative?
Still feel like JK jealousy & ego over JY is way more
I wonder if its love or possessiveness as the guy who likes her for so long is moving on
Sometimes people wont appreciate those besides them until they lose them

Totally agree! Not excusing her behaviour at all- but I appreciate the writer’s details and character creation- with all the layers and realistic complexities of human beings :)

Aisshhh just say you want to date Chae Song Ah.. Come on.. hahaha.. Damn cute, Song Ah trying to act shy2 shy2 with Joon Young.. 

But in ep 4, why bother ask for Traumerei again? Since it remidns him of the agony of loving someone that he does not want to. 

I understand Joon Young agony - he felt fortunate when he won the scholarship but that scholarship is formed because of Jung Kyung parents death. It is painful that he understand under someone misfortunes that he benefited. 

Plus, i dont understand after all the years they as friends, why didnt Jung Kyung bother to go upfront and ask him out to date? I guess this happens when Joon Young is at the top and soon, she is at the bottom

• Like 2

10 hours ago, minsunie said:

And they were both in the US but still had a long distance relationship. So it was probably nice to see each other from time to time. But now they are back in korea and he suddenly wants to marry her. They don't even seem close.

7 hours ago, Jillia said:

As for Min Sung, I have to say... I actually didn't like at all when she said that Dong Yoon is a jerk and was saying to Song Ah "Right?!". Like it's fine for her to dislike Dong Yoon but to expect the same attitude from Song Ah. And Song Ah only hesitately repeated after Min Sung that Dong Yoon is a jerk. I get that she needs a friend who agrees but at the same time, who is actually in the wrong here? It takes two to tango, so Min Sung isn't less guilty... just because she is the one with the feelings or because she is a woman. I think the situation is so complicated but should be a thing between Min Sung and Dong Yoon. And not Song Ah. I'm not excusing Dong Yoon at all... as I said in my previous post, he is problematic. But still not sure if Min Sung is really in the right either.

I am curious. Of what is Min Seong guilty? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, summersunshine19 said:

Hi, I'm new here! :) Just wanted to weigh in on the 4 episodes.

The love line's progressing faster than I expected. I love how you'd expect two introverted people who have both been in one-sided loves (where they kept quiet about their feelings for the sake of their friends) to be less vocal about how they are feeling. But because they connect, they just get each other, they're much more open with each other than they are with their best friends. This shows that deep down they know that this person will understand their feelings without judgment. There were a lot of moments where I went "they say Joonyoung's not comfortable with words, but he's such a sweet-talker with Songah!" But it's the sincere kind of sweet - when he opened up about about his childhood, the answers to the interview (that he couldn't honestly say to the HS kids but could say to Songah), and thinking he'd be happy if he were with her, and he wanted to see her. He's a keeper! All the little things he's done for her are wonderful. I've personally never met a guy who's that gentlemanly and sensitive to feelings haha.

I don't think he really loves JK now, I think it's like he said in an earlier episode, he's confused about whether his feelings are romantic love, sympathy, etc. There's also that difficulty of letting go of what you considered your first love when it hasn't been given a chance. You keep thinking what if... But now he's experiencing happy moments with someone else, so he's learning that a new love is possible. I also find the initial awkwardness between Songah and Joonyoung telling. It's because they're aware of each other as man and woman, for me it's attraction simmering below the surface. But because they have to work together professionally, it's not easy to let it out and flirt a bit. But now that they're friends and getting a lot closer, we'll see it more yeay!

As for Minseong and Dongyoon. I think the scene of Minseong crying to Songah about Dongyoon is ironic (maybe on purpose?)... She hates on Dongyoon for not being aware of her feelings and treating their night as a simple mistake, but she herself was not able to catch on that her friend had feelings for the guy for years. I mean, Joonyoung caught on after seeing them together like 2 times? Just goes to show, we can be very good at hiding things from those closest to us... or that those close to us can sometimes ignore things they don't want to see about us. For the situation between MS and DY, I think they both share blame. Minseong knew she had feelings for him and she also knew that he did not share the same feelings, which is why she was asking Songah to not mention it to Dongyoon. They got drunk and did the deed together. To him, it was just a mistake, he wasn't aware of her feelings. To her, she likes him so she expected something else... Maybe that they could start dating again? Because if something happened between them, then he might like her right? Even though it happened when they were super drunk?... So she got disappointed by the opposite response... but that's the risk you take when you aren't aboveboard/straightforward about your feelings and then you take risks. If she didn't have feelings for him, they'd BOTH have the same reaction and none of them would mind. It would just be an embarrassing mistake. I wonder why there's a preview scene showing another "clearing things up" talk between them... I would have thought the day Joonyoung saw them, they would have had that talk already. Wonder what they talked about then...

Lastly, I love all the OSTs. Punch, Chen, and then when I heard Taeyeon's happier song. Love.

This! 

But i think DY is well aware of MS' feelings and is actually playing with her, what makes him a total jerk cause he is also aware of SA's feelings and would make a move on her if he had the chance, thats why he didnt want her to know. He is playing on both sides.

4 hours ago, JungRok said:

Aisshhh just say you want to date Chae Song Ah.. Come on.. hahaha.. Damn cute, Song Ah trying to act shy2 shy2 with Joon Young.. 

But in ep 4, why bother ask for Traumerei again? Since it remidns him of the agony of loving someone that he does not want to. 

I understand Joon Young agony - he felt fortunate when he won the scholarship but that scholarship is formed because of Jung Kyung parents death. It is painful that he understand under someone misfortunes that he benefited. 

Plus, i dont understand after all the years they as friends, why didnt Jung Kyung bother to go upfront and ask him out to date? I guess this happens when Joon Young is at the top and soon, she is at the bottom

For me, the thing is JK never wanted to date JY. She doesnt love him. Like it has been said by SA (narration) she knows that he likes her and likes that feeling of being so important, the most important for him. So when she saw him in NY having all the spotlights on him, she felt jealous that he wouldnt notice her in the crowd (girl...like you was so far away from him...and unfortunately he did notice you anyway <_<) and feared that she would not be as important for him that she was before, plus, that he would get in a place she couldnt (success).

From the moment she notices that JY is taking extra care of SA, she starts being possessive...the text "Did you get home safely?" Pfff girl! Please! (I was so happy when he answered that he was still outside and had dinner with SA lol), and all her killer' stares...

And the cherry on top of the cake when she went to the rehearsal room on her birthday that happens to also be SA's birthday :lol: ( yes i am laughing at her "misery", it feels good lol) and she overhears JY playing SA's favorite song to comfort her and transitioning by playing happy birthday although he didnt play/send Traumereï for her like he always do on her bithday! She also probably heard/saw him asking SA to be friends and hugging and comforting her, thats why she got out and was having a hard time when HH saw her.

I mean she would have been a brat enough if she didnt have a boyfriend who his JY's bestfriend.. so that makes her so disgusting. You dont want the relationship anymore? just say it! Why torturing the guy and take the risk to break a friendship? 

She is playing with them 2, just like DY is playing with MS and SA

9 hours ago, Jillia said:

Look at them being cute and all... :wub:

Hide contents

Source: DCGall, credit as labeled

EDIT:

OMG! I just noticed... I mean I knew you were right, @summersunshine19, but omo! Joon Young gave Song Ah his jacket, so she wouldn't be cold and modest.

Hide contents

and the way she is playing with the jacket with her hands!!! I cant!!!! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Omg. Just finished episode 3, waiting for episode 4 to be subbed. But I must say:

tenor.gif?itemid=11016696

loving these two lovebirds in the air!! SA and JY!! You two are melting me!!

but..ahem..

I have a problem with the other girl’s train of thought. Two-timing both guys. Well, I don’t even know what she’s thinking most of the time. I get annoyed by her actions that every time she interacts with JY, this is my train of thoughts:

tenor.gif

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Kimsungrin said:

So when she saw him in NY having all the spotlights on him, she felt jealous that he wouldnt notice her in the crowd (girl...like you was so far away from him...and unfortunately he did notice you anyway <_<

LOL!!! Hallelujah!! This was my exact thought! Like girl, just go up to him and congratulate him, geesh. You so far away, of course he ain’t gonna see you!!

:joy:

and like you said, he still noticed her. Girl should have felt extra special but instead, she was jealous. Like girl..

giphy.gif

Edit:

@Jillia lol, i am happy to be here! ;) And so glad that the vibes of this drama is different from the one where we waited all episodes for a kiss and got none.. :joy:

• LOL 2

@Jillia haha, I also try not to remind myself either. Other day, when I was watching an MV of Healer and saw the kisses, I instantly thought of the drama that we received no kiss and was like..”what a shame.” :joy: the vibes for this drama tells me we will not have a lack of kissing. Like, we deserve some. Then again, we deserved it in the other one too. This drama better not do it to us too! :lol:

• LOL 1