[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

Aww~every girl deserve a guy friend like JYP.. sweet, kind, sensitive and he plays music to soothe you, a dream bff right LoL!?

Can his friend like shut up?! Geez. He has such loose lips! So what if Song Ah addresses her senior as CEO..?! And Jung Kyung ugh. What does that have to do with closeness ahahah aish. She's really leading JYP on, well too late girl you missed your chance.

Dong Yoon don't you dare follow Jung Kyung in coming between JYP/Song Ah now. I'm glad JYP looked out for Song Ah but she has a point, it's best she knows the truth than be left in the dark.. oh my gosh that hug though eheheh, I want Min Jae to hug me too LoL! 

I sure hope he asks Song Ah out:please: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Jung Kyung just want to play with those men around her. I want to say that she is a spoiled brat. But in other hand, she likely to like Jun Young more than Hyun Ho. So selfish. 

Song Ah just got belittle by other staff because she is an intern and Jun Young eavesdropping and defends her. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Jun Young mother asked for money again and this time he just let her be again like usual. 

Jung Kyung meet with Jun Young. He said that Hyun Ho worried about her but she asked him, why you didn’t worry about me instead ? 

You’re strange right now. Just go marry instead. I don’t like you right now please. 

After they met and Jun Young basically in a bad mood even Song Ah explain about his schedule, he didn’t have pay attention well. Song Ah seems worried about him

Happiness ? 

Song Ahssi, how about we have a dinner ? 

So this man after being gloomy with his crush, just think about happiness and his happiness is Song Ah ? 
definitely a way to woo a woman’s heart 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

So no 8 episodes until it happens, huh?

NOOOOO AT THIS RATE THEY ACT LIKE A COUPLE IN MY EYES LOL. 

So Jun Young finally made an appearance in front of middle schoolers but why they had to bring that piano

• Wiggle 1

Jun Young finally opened a bit of his heart to Song Ah. Like she knew Jun Young well, their chemistry is so strong. 

Jun Young told her about his background when he was feeling unwell whilst he had to practice. He just told her about his hard work so he finally stand as a pianist.  

Oh God Jung Kyung really ruined everything while he were talking in front of many people. He asked Song Ah before his fan talk begun that he would play her favorite bits but Jung Kyung just ruined everything 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Jillia

From what I gather from watchin' several K-Dramas is that, it's a korean thing LoL? If Song Ah addressed Dong Yoon as Oppa it is to show they're close as implied by Jung Kyung as well. To you his behavior/curiosity appeared harmless, but for me he just didn't know when to stop y'know LoL? Clearly one can see how uncomfortable Song Ah was. She was practically waiting to bury her head like an ostrich LoL. So yea thank goodness for JYP who knows how to read the situation. Some people are just clueless which happens 'cause I've been in Song Ah's position before.     

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

You mean toyed by Jung Kyung, not Joon Young, right? :o

Another clip:

by Jun Young, he just need friend in this rate after being toyed by Jung Kyung :(

Oh God please dont make the story become a heart-wreck :(

Why i have a bad feeling about this :(

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Also, maybe it's because I'm not Korean but I wasn't really confused that Song Ah calls Dong Yoon CEO. Just like in many Korean dramas the female lead tends to call certain characters by their job titles. Maybe it's because Dong Yoon isn't a classic CEO but as Joon Young said he is somewhat the boss of his own workshop. So it kind of makes sense and isn't curious at all. And apparently Dong Yoon never offered Song Ah to call him "oppa" and she doesn't seem to be the type either to call him that. :D

I don't know. To me he feels genuine. But I gotta admit everytime he is "using" Song Ah to get away from Jung Kyung... it bothers me a little bit. For example when Jung Kyung asked him in episode 3 whether he came home safely and he messaged her back that he went out for dinner with Song Ah. What is the meaning of this?

I hope the writer don't go that way unless the writer wants to create a havoc between these two before they establish their relationship. He seems genuine for me but not the real one, he just wanted to have a friend who stay beside him like Song Ah. Finger crossed if he like her genuinely not by using her as a bait for Jung Kyung.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, rukizie said:

I hope the writer don't go that way unless the writer wants to create a havoc between these two before they establish their relationship. He seems genuine for me but not the real one, he just wanted to have a friend who stay beside him like Song Ah. Finger crossed if he like her genuinely not by using her as a bait for Jung Kyung.

Hi I am new here. Cant help myself to join in with the discussion :Pandabulous:

I feel like Joon Young still havent got over with his one sided crush?
Unlike Song Ah, you can see she tries to keep some distance & didnt really hang on it much

While Joon Young still spacing out thinking about Jung Kyung

Song Ah deserves better & not as someone replacement

Hope Joon Young wont break her heart

Sigh...it seems we will get the typical storyline where 2nd lead will acts pitiful & try to destroy their relationship 
Really hope it wont goes down this road

• Like 4

Hello guys! 

Hehe!  When I saw the drama trailer, I got hooked because I like Park Eun Bin. She literally grew up before my eyes. Started watching her in The Legend then. While Kim Min Jae, I like him on Romantic Doctor :D

So far, Jung Kyung seems to be a complicated character. The actress played by Jung Kyung reminds me of a Japanese actress - Aragaki Yuki. Anyway, back to the drama, I think we would see some characters would fight for love or just let the person go because they want them to be happy. From the story is going , Jung Kyung is number 1 candidate for fight for love, CEO Yoon might fight for love for Song Ah that might get some friendship woes with Min Seong, also Hyun Ho will fight for love for Jun Kyung. Who will let go to make someone happy - JungYoung and Song Ah (LOL) This drama revolves in a Love POLYGON lol hehehe anyway it's too early to think this way but every episode is really nicely done. It makes my heart flutter with SA and JY scenes. 

Happy Monday-Tuesday :D

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, SakuraC said:

Hi I am new here. Cant help myself to join in with the discussion

I feel like Joon Young still havent got over with his one sided crush?
Unlike Song Ah, you can see she tries to keep some distance & didnt really hang on it much

While Joon Young still spacing out thinking about Jung Kyung

Song Ah deserves better & not as someone replacement

Hope Joon Young wont break her heart

Sigh...it seems we will get the typical storyline where 2nd lead will acts pitiful & try to destroy their relationship 

Their last meeting while SA talking about his schedule bothered me that's why i feel JYP only take a comfort on SA because of Jung Kyung. 

Song Ah is a good girl by giving a distance with Dong Yoon after Min Sung confession but JYP only let him treated like a fool by Jung Kyung. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, nat_phoenix88 said:

I think HH is starting to feel something between JY and JK. Will it ruin their friendship soon..?

SA narration at the end eps, was that sad. About she will remember that moment, she will continue to love although she's getting hurt again and again. I don't want a sad ending drama please. I dont need more heartbreaking dramas. Let JY and SA together. 

I think this is just a thought she had at that moment. Because she is talking in the present tense, meaning that as JY played the piano and hugged her, she felt that if she can be comforted in this way in the future as well, she wont mind the pain and suffering she might experience from loving someone. I think its very generic in this case and not specifically referring to either JY or DY. But hopefully we get our OTP together very soon.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, rukizie said:

Their last meeting while SA talking about his schedule bothered me that's why i feel JYP only take a comfort on SA because of Jung Kyung. 

Song Ah is a good girl by giving a distance with Dong Yoon after Min Sung confession but JYP only let him treated like a fool by Jung Kyung. 

Lets see if JY already gets over JK or not in next ep
I wonder will he chose to play Traumerei?
It seems JY has a hard feeling to get over JK due to their long time relationship

I have a bad feeling on DY too 
It seems he is now aware of his feeling to Song Ah?
But sleeping with her bestfriend & hiding it is a No No to me
Too much dishonesty there

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, SakuraC said:

Lets see if JY already gets over JK or not in next ep
I wonder will he chose to play Traumerei?
It seems JY has a hard feeling to get over JK due to their long time relationship

I have a bad feeling on DY too 
It seems he is now aware of his feeling to Song Ah?
But sleeping with her bestfriend & hiding it is a No No to me
Too much dishonesty there

I have a feeling he will change the song because he was a lil bit shocked to see Jung Kyung came to his mini talk. 

Can i say he feels burden with Jung Kyung ? The piano showed his burden and his loyalty to Kyung Hoo Foundation, Director Nah and Jung Kyung's mother. 

Jung Kyung's actress  reminds me of Krystal f(x) a little bit. She is like a mixed between Aragaki Yui and Krystal.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1