[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

Live recap:

JY's mother cries on the phone while telling JY about his father's latest debt.

JY is so upset that he says something about his father having no pride(?). JY asks how much the debt is.

Team Leader Cha overheard his phone conversation. JY is confiding in Team Leader Cha.

MS and DY meet each other at the entrance of the restaurant where their friends are having a gathering. That friend usually seen in a ponytail is introducing her boyfriend to the group.

MS is drunk and DY is walking her home. MS spills out her frustrations while sitting on the floor.

SA is sleepless on her bed at home, recalling her conversation with JY about him entering the Tchaikowskvy competition.

JY broods in front of the piano thinking about his father's financial woes.

Commercial break before second part starts.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Dong Yoon apologized for Min Sung and asked her if they could back as a friend again with Song Ah like in the past. He asked her if she remained the same before they dated. 

Joon Young is in depression mood again and he couldn’t do anything this time

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, rukizie said:

So his mother asked for money again because of his father and this time, if they don’t pay in time, they will take his mother restaurant and it cost 300 million won 

Jun Young calls Young In and asks her about this because he thinks he can’t handle this again. He looks so sad and half dead. 

300 million won!!!

:onfirex:

seriously dude! You ain’t no father of the year or a billionaire! Stop collecting debt for your son!!!

@Jillia right with you on that one!! His dad needs a kick to the head, not the butt!!

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

I am glad JYP finally opened up to Song Ah~ Although what Mr. Park said was harsh, I have to say I agree with him. There's only so much one's effort and hard work can take you. Song Ah can still give music lessons or work behind the scenes. There's so many other opportunities that are musically related.

On the other, again I can't stop smiling at both Song Ah's scenes with JYP eheheheh. They're so adorably cute and polite LoL. Ugh damn that Professor Lee! Sending Song Ah to run her errands tsk tsk. And oh that hyena, I mean Hae Na can't she get a life sheesh?! 

I used to own a Galaxy Note but that was like years ago. Not too bad just that it had a 4 year life span. Anyways I'd wish I could afford the latest Galaxy Note used by Song Ah... but they're super pricey!   

Jung Kyung actually look pretty, as seen in flashbacks when she smiled with Hyun Ho. She gives me the same vibes as Krystal Jung of The Inheritors

• Like 5

Another debt another heartache foe JY..:(

Since SA rejected JY's help...I wonder who will accompany SA?

SA met JY mom..now JY met SA's  mom and sister...nice

13 minutes ago, Jillia said:

YAY!

Song Ah noticed the different scores Joon Young has been playing and asked him about it and he told her is actually entering the Tchaikovsky Competition. And Song Ah is like "Oh but then you should've been busy with practicing instead of coming with me to Daejeon". :D

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Ain't nobody got time for that drama, right?

13 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Thank goodness, Jung Kyung didn't get the chance to go like "I know more about Joon Young". :lol:

THAT BRAT JK has no space now..

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, rukizie said:

Jun Young calls Young In and asks her about this because he thinks he can’t handle this again. He looks so sad and half dead. 

Poor JY... I think this time it is SA that need to give him hug and comfort. Girl give what you got from him when he need you.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

3 minutes ago, rukizie said:

Min Sung were drunk after they had a gathering with their club’s friend. She blamed Dong Yoon because of him, she got mad with Song Ah. 

finally!!! She actually blames him too!!! Thank you! It wasn’t all SA’s fault.

2 minutes ago, rukizie said:

Dong Yoon apologized for Min Sung and asked her if they could back as a friend again with Song Ah like in the past. He asked her if she remained the same before they dated. 

Joon Young is in depression mood again and he couldn’t do anything this time

uhhh..DY..sorry dude. Answer is probably no.

awww JY..let me hug you!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Song Ah told professor Lee that Joon Young would be her pianist partner. She was surprised and asked her if she is really dating with Joon Young. Pfffttt, likewise she would make this issue as her bragging time for her colleagues. 

Joon Young met with Seung Jae and asked him to have him with another schedule. Looks like he will take everything route’s to have a deal with money. 

Haena is irritated after professor Lee cancelled her practice and the hell she even mentioned about JYP and Song Ah. Haena that biss texted Song Ah with anger

• Like 2
  • Unamused 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Song Ah stopped practicing for a while and hug her violin and recall everything they people talked about her while Haena watched her outside the practice room. 

Oh God. someone ( I THINK ITS HAENA ) made a nonsense rumor between Joon Young and Song Ah. Gosh it starts to grow hotter. Haena that biss. 

• Like 4
  • Unamused 2
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, rukizie said:

Song Ah told professor Lee that Joon Young would be her pianist partner. She was surprised and asked her if she is really dating with Joon Young. Pfffttt, likewise she would make this issue as her bragging time for her colleagues. 

Joon Young met with Seung Jae and asked him to have him with another schedule. Looks like he will take everything route’s to have a deal with money. 

Haena is irritated after professor Lee cancelled her practice and the hell she even mentioned about JYP and Song Ah. Haena that biss texted Song Ah with anger

Aww so SA did accept the offer!!!

but omg!!! Who cares if these two are dating?!! Omo..don’t tell me Professor Lee is going to use this at the new stills we saw with SA standing at the table. 

awww..JY. I am already kicking your dad for you!

alright. @Jillia. HN needs a kick too!

f61.gif

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Both of them were having a silent lunch. This is becoming awkward.

So their relationship is the real problem and Song Ah’s problem is Joon Young as her pianist. Because she received many backlash because of him. Gosh that Haena

• Sad 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, rukizie said:

Both of them were having a silent lunch. This is becoming awkward.

oh mannnn...not again.

seriously..that HN bish is getting on my nerves too. Why is every one getting on our nerves here?!!

:onfirex:

:kicks:

Must I really resort to this every mon and tues:

7d4fe6df64b58d0a2097bac17d41242d.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

In 35  minutes they made Song Ah miserable. 

Seung Jae didn’t get any offer for Joon Young’s recital. GOSH THE RUMOUR !!!!!! Even the people who talked banmal with Song Ah even asked Seung Jae about the rumor. 

Gosh she is human. SHE IS HUMAN !!!

The rumour is about Joon Young has a girlfriend and she tittled as “ ggotbaem” if i am not mistaken. 

Professor Lee told Song Ah to bring Joon Young in the next practice 

• Like 4
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 1

Live recap:

Park Seung Jae is having that unkind conversation with SA about JY being a celebrity and how he cannot afford to have a dating scandal, especially not with someone like SA. PSJ says the dating scandal has to be with someone at the standard of JK (someone please wipe him off the face of this earth).

SA is talking to JY in the rehearsal room.

JY asks whether she wanted to rehearse together now, but SA says "another time". JY tries to be supportive and smiles at SA even though he can sense that she's feeling depressed.

SA is taking attendance for Professor Lee's gathering with sponsors/guests/VIPs(?) for the chamber orchestra.

• Like 2
  • Unamused 4
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 3