[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

I love it when knetz make me laugh and I realize we're all looking forward to Song Ah and Joon Young holding AND intertwining hands. :lol:

Source: DCGall

EDIT:

Realizing... Joon Young apparently takes Song Ah's hand and puts their intertwined hands on HIS LEG!

I'm still fairly new to the forum and little confused about the rule no commenting on pics. I noticed that you commented here on your pic you posted...normally people would comment on something they're posting but when someone replies they can't mention the pic? I don't post any anyway.. Idk how:lol: but just wanting to understand so I don't reply incorrectly 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3

@Jillia omg..how did i miss that small detail of the hands intertwined scene??!! Her hands are indeed on his legs.

Knetz and international fans are now like this:

tenor.gif

edit:

@Dana T ah, what happens is that if you quote someone and there is a picture/gif within that quote, just delete it. You can comment on pictures you see and you can post your own but delete the pics/gifs of others if you quote their posts :D for example, if you quote what i just wrote, you will delete the gif i included. This is to help make sure the forum doesn’t lag from loading. 

• LOL 2

8 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Jillia omg..how did i miss that small detail of the hands intertwined scene??!! Her hands are indeed on his legs.

Knetz and international fans are now like this:

edit:

@Dana T ah, what happens is that if you quote someone and there is a picture/gif within that quote, just delete it. You can comment on pictures you see and you can post your own but delete the pics/gifs of others if you quote their posts :D for example, if you quote what i just wrote, you will delete the gif i included. This is to help make sure the forum doesn’t lag from loading. 

Thank you for explaining! Pardon me one more time as I was going to experiment here... couldn't figure out how to delete the gif before reposting :( please explain lol...sorry

• Like 1
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, Dana T said:

Thank you for explaining! Pardon me one more time as I was going to experiment here... couldn't figure out how to delete the gif before reposting :( please explain lol...sorry

no problem :D if you are using your computer, just highlight the gif from inside the quote box and delete it. If you’re using your phone, click inside the quote box and make sure the cursor is right after the gif. Press delete and it should delete it (sometimes, i have to press “delete” a couple times before it actually deletes). The cursor will show up as a dark blue line when placed right next to the gif/picture. Edit your comment with the gif in it again and see if it works. Otherwise, @Jillia will delete it for you since you can’t quote pictures as a forum rule ;)

• Like 1

@Dana T go to soompi home under " rules, feedback etc " to see the topics there to read the rules? I've given you the link.

And then to post something about the drama itself when one posts. 

Are we getting to the break up episode stage yet? Because we have holding hands atills that means we are going to get another lot of scenes coming up right?

I haven't posted much this week because I have been pondering about the professors. The Kdrama writers really do need to write a nice drama about the teaching profession. The secondary school teachers are always bullied. The University professors are almost always bad educators and corrupted. How does one learn anything. Ok they can learn but how can anyone be respected? The principals are almost always incompetent twits currying favours.

When I read/hear about foreign students experiences in the Korean universities-- it is positive. However I end up feeling angry when I hear of overseas Korean students experiences of their treatment from their professors. That is because they treat them lkke they do local students. Making them do so much extra work FOR the professors. I am not talking about doing their own assignment work/ projects.

Sometimes I think it was better when Kdrama land was just a fantasy perfect world and I didn't know better.

I don't see how JY's life would end up in a happy ending episode when his parents are still there. Even if the OTP ends up together his parents are still a finanical yoke. And her talents would still be average. I mean her skills will still be better than an average violin player since she has finished her degree. But when one is not good enough to play in an orchestra would one be good enough to be a teacher? Look at what happened with the Park MY drama where she was the cellist.

So yeah that's why I haven't wrote much this week. I am also working early tomorrow so can't even find time to watch the raw episode.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rukizie said:

How about Joon Young oppa ? Lol. 

I just realized Joon Young smile more widely in episode 9 lol. Forgive me for not watching episode 10 lol. I love his jealousy side when Song Ah talked about Dong Yoon. 

So how about if Joon Young know Dong Yoon liked Song Ah ? Joon Young will take Song Ah abroad with him perhaps lol

Think I figured it out finally...deleting the gif! 

So yeah when JY overheard DY ask SA about his confession I think JY was a little surprised as I think he thought SA feelings were one-sided. 

• Like 1

credit to the owner

So there's this idea floating around the twitter world that SA would be better of if she ended up as a manger/ concert event planner, an Impresario. And then I saw this tweet, I honestly don't know what to make of it.  But I do see her being a good event planner and I think the writer might be hinting on this idea with her organizing the chamber for Professor Lee and her work at the foundation.  And if this photo is real, would this mean a huge time jump?  What do you all think?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, cherrhys88 said:

And then I saw this tweet, I honestly don't know what to make of it.

That photo  is from drama Hot stove league press con. She has that hairstyle in that drama. I guess maybe they just tease Jo byeong gyu cameo since he was in that drama with her. :) 

• Like 2

@sal2  Yes, I thought so too, that it might be an old picture.  But the idea of her being an Impresario might not be a bad idea though.  I'm just not too keen on possible time jumps especially if it is going to be cramped in the last episode, because that would be such a tired cliche.  But I have hope since the writer of this drama have been surprising us with fresh takes on the otherwise usual drama formulas.  Anyway, it's Monday and can't wait for episode 11. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, cherrhys88 said:

@sal2  Yes, I thought so too, that it might be an old picture.  But the idea of her being an Impresario might not be a bad idea though.  I'm just not too keen on possible time jumps especially if it is going to be cramped in the last episode, because that would be such a tired cliche.  But I have hope since the writer of this drama have been surprising us with fresh takes on the otherwise usual drama formulas.  Anyway, it's Monday and can't wait for episode 11. :)

Yeah, background looked like the drama poster, so google it and it is that drama. 

I do not mind if that is SA future carrier. seems like that would be not so bad for her since we already sees how talented she is with planing and so. Also not happy with cramming everything in the last week. So also hope that will not be the case here. I hope by next week we see the focus shift to them figure out what they want to  do with their life while also maintain their relationship. I mean there is allot to explore with just that so I do not see creating more relationship conflicts is needed.

Let see what writer have in store for us. :) 

• Like 4