[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

22 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@heartoppaya

Jung Kyung told Song Ah that Song Ah will be more uncomfortable in the future and that she will wait just like Joon Young told her. She is basically twisting his words. Need to watch the complete episode though.

Anyways this scene happens BEFORE Song Ah goes to Joon Young's apartment. At the apartment, Joon Young prepares tea but breaks a cup and looking for a tissue Song Ah finds Jung Kyung's handkerchief in the drawer. So she leaves and the whole evening she thinks about Jung Kyung's words.

@vangsweetie637

GURL! I don't even know what to say.... I have so many butts to kick in this drama right now.

From Jung Kyung to Hyun Ho to Sung Jae to Hae Na to Professor Lee... What is with these people!?

But preview for episode 11 gives me positive vibes. Also, did I get that right they're.... going on a trip together. Need to rewatch preview again!

Someone spoil it on twitter

There is  a picture of SA-JY with JY's mum in the street

They might accidentally encounter JY's mom ?

If they are arranged to meet her, then they should be in a restaurant and not talking in the street

It should be in the next ep based on their clothes

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

oh, I knew it there gonna be something that gonna not be so easy to handle. oh boy, I think this it is JY time to assure SA about his feelings in many ways. Poor SA insecurity eating her... I hope they really talk about stuffs. I want our girl to really find her confidence and trust herself and trust JY too. I mean I think there is more of guilt left of JK than anything else that he really need to let go to. 

BTW In the preview we got handholding. I think it looks like they really move further closer after a talk. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, fieza1871 said:

Honestly I can deal with all the nasty professors and stupid brainless not so friend as long as the writer keep JY & SA together.

Dont make this drama a typical k-drama where the OTP need to break up to add makjang to excite viewer.

Create makjang from other direction. Let them be together. Let them find way to communicate. Learn to understand each other, learn to share their burden. Learn to navigate their life to be a better person 

*Side Note: I kind of worry that they seem to be still awkward around each other. Should a couple be more  friendlier ??? This situation make me feel like they are still unsure (JY especially...) about their feeling...

I am finding their awkwardness real. They are still shy and I think it goes with their quiet personality. They have just started dating and it's not like they knew each other for along time. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

I knew JK was bad news.... as I said  previously she only looks out for herself. ..she totally needs to be busted.    SA will not say anything because of  Jk and JY many yeard of friendship.

Its a shame that HH is willing to throw away his friendship with JY.   

We knew that our  Dimple couple would experience  some hardship ...but from so many sources...smh

If the preview is true ...our couple will prevail and  hopefully have another sweet date .

Thank you all so much for recapping..gifs..and the many awesome comments:heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Kim Min Jae Comforts A Distressed Park Eun Bin In “Do You Like Brahms?”

2de2c5f7c9734b77b84cb0d9df2f94d5.jpeg?s=

Sep 29, 2020
by J. K

Do You Like Brahms?” has shared a new look at the uploading episode!

“Do You Like Brahms?” is a romance drama about classical musicians who are torn between their dreams and the harshness of reality as they pursue their love of music. Kim Min Jae stars as world-renowned pianist Park Joon Young, while Park Eun Bin stars as Chae Song Ah, an aspiring violinist who enters the field later in life than her peers.

At the end of episode 9, Chae Song Ah kindly pushed away Yoon Dong Yoon (played by Lee Yoo Jin) after he had confessed his feelings to her. However, their conversation was heard by Kang Min Sung (Bae Da Bin), who has always spoken with Chae Song Ah about her feelings for Yoon Dong Yoon. Kang Min Sung felt tricked by the two of them and ran away, and the episode ended with Chae Song Ah in despair.

Ahead of the September 29 broadcast, the show shared stills of Chae Song Ah looking upset because of what had happened with Kang Min Sung. Next to her is Park Joon Young, who is comforting her as she looks at him with tears in her eyes.

Back when she had liked Yoon Dong Yoon, Chae Song Ah had hidden her feelings because she wanted to protect her friendship, and she had kept them hidden after he confessed to her because she didn’t want to hurt Kang Min Sung. In the end, everyone ended up getting hurt.

Park Joon Young is able to understand how Chae Song Ah feels better than anyone else, as his relationship with his old friends also fell apart. Fans of the show are waiting to find out what Chae Song Ah expresses to Park Joon Young and how he will help her by providing comfort.

The production team stated, “Song Ah and Joon Young keep having to deal with a reality that isn’t what they wanted, even beyond the issue of their friendships. As this goes on, we’ll show the two of them as they try to learn more about each other.” They also asked viewers to look forward to the emotional performances by Park Eun Bin and Kim Min Jae.

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1428579wpp/kim-min-jae-comforts-a-distressed-park-eun-bin-in-do-you-like-brahms

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I already thought when Joon Young put that handkerchief just in the drawer..... like oh boy this will come back to him. And it did. And Song Ah just had a ROUGH day with Min Sung, Professor Lee and Hae Na. Girl must be walking on eggshells at the moment.

@heartoppaya

No they didn't.

Evil me, JY just throw away that handkerchief

Too much screen time of that handkerchief :evillaugh:

Joke aside, I want JY to give those momentos back to JK

He still keep it makes me think of JY has not really moving on from JK

Its like he still has those lingering feeling on her

Giving it back mean he has move on

Whats remain is he being friend to her only 

I dont want JK to use those things to make SA sad

Imagine all those things he keeps in the luggage

What if SA accidentally found it?

It might really happen
I doubt they just show it for fun right now

The black luggage might hunt us later on:dead: 

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

What’s this talk about eggshells? What happened? I was at office and was super busy. What happened? I’m too lazy to read back pleaseeeeeee summarize for me.

this episode, from recaps alone, had SA going through a tough time. People were just being annoying! 

@Jillia i bet we ain’t the only ones wanting to kick butts!! These people around JY/SA are annoying the heck out of me. It does look like these two are going on a trip but I hope both talked about what is happening first. Please talk about it you two. Or I will personally provide everyone much needed therapy..

11 minutes ago, rukizie said:

They need to talk each other. They need to open up their heart. Once they open everything about his depression and her insecurities, it would be clear without both parties asked anything and suspected everything. Six episode to go and the writer took the sad route again 

exactly!! Both parties are annoying me! Aigoo.

@SakuraC I agree. And I definitely disagreed on JY keeping that cloth belonging to JK! He should have thrown it away! I think SA needs to trust in JY’s words and remember Team Leader Cha’s words to her about JY’s heart. JY needs to just draw the line with JK even more. Heck, at this point, I want him to just opt out of helping JK and help SA instead. It’s obvious the discomfort is between JY and JK. Everyone is annoying me here. They all act like JY/SA owes them something. HH is annoying me. Even MS too. JK especially and heck, the Professors are so bad in their own way too. And HN..she is so jealous of SA that I just want to tell her to remember that SA isn’t any better off than her. That SJ dude..he thinks he knows “business”.  Aigoo. Seriously. All these peeps!

i am trying really hard to be like this:

original.gif

but soon, this will be me:

CandidWaryKatydid-max-1mb.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, -Love Blossom- said:

I am finding their awkwardness real. They are still shy and I think it goes with their quiet personality. They have just started dating and it's not like they knew each other for along time. 

I can understand that. But JY hesitation to throw away things that reminde him of JK is not a good sign.

If what he told HH that he no longer likes JK, he should not hesitate to throw away things that link them together. 

I like how SA deal with DY. She told him directly that they can never be good friend or friend any more considering their situation. She dont want to give him hope that he might have a chance with her. 

I hope that JY did the same. He should not linger around JK too much an encourage her to think that he still likes her...(she already is in her own fantasy about being with JY...)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, fieza1871 said:

I can understand that. But JY hesitation to throw away things that reminde him of JK is not a good sign.

If what he told HH that he no longer likes JK, he should not hesitate to throw away things that link them together. 

I like how SA deal with DY. She told him directly that they can never be good friend or friend any more considering their situation. She dont want to give him hope that he might have a chance with her. 

I hope that JY did the same. He should not linger around JK too much an encourage her to think that he still likes her...(she already is in her own fantasy about being with JY...)

It might looks bad to throw away given how much he feels indebted to JK

The best way is to just return it to her

In order to make her stop believe that she still has some hope to hang on JY

JY didnt said anything when JK ask him if he loves her last time right?

He didnt denies it, I guess thats why JK still being delusion

I want him to tell JK properly that he didnt love her 

Well IDK why JY-HH can really easily forgiven JK??

What JK did is really bad

HH still backs her up & feel like JY is the one with fault

While JY still want to be her accompanist after the fight

I know he feels indebted to her, but at this moment being accompanist didnt seem right?

JY did you even know that JK is planting a doubt in SA's mind??

With what happen between MS & DY, I guess SA didnt want MS to feel sad if she continue to be friendly with DY

Those things cant easily be erased right now

SA seems to value her friendship with MS

The irony that SA chose MS over DY

While HH actually chose JK over his friendship with JY

• Like 10

Everyone who is hurting our beloved OTP! Savor this moment and enjoy  while it lasts! Every time you hurt our otp has its karma! specially you JK! You keep on bragging about  your 15 years friendship with JY..but who knows he might exchange it for his love for SA.everything can change in time ..

SA ending her friendship with DY.. :(

HH throwing away his friendship with JY... :(

@Jillia SA seeing JK and JY rehearsing harmoniously make her more inferior.. :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, SakuraC said:

Idk if its just me, I still feel like JY didnt give me enough assurance of his moving on from JK

Like even tiny things like the handkerchief lead back to JK

SA might feel like can she competes with JK 15 years relationship with JY??

JK remarks is definitely not helping

Plus JY also has not really open up to SA

I feel like there will be more JY-JK words gets around after JY performance with JK

Guess people around them will praise this pair & question why JY be with the last rank student

IT will make SA much smaller & not suitable to be pair with JY

I cant imagine if SA performance end up as disaster due to her accompanist
While JK gets the position due to her amazing performance with JY

Seriously, I wish SA tells JY what JK said to her

Its not the 1st time & it wont be the last time

I really want this two to really talk

I agree with this. Unlike JY's wishy-washy feelings like still accompanying JK as her pianist and keeping the handkerchief in the drawer (I knew that it was bad he's keeping it there), SA cleanly ended the relationship between her and DY. She even told DY that she feels awkward, even if they've been friends for 10 years. Maybe it's because SA has more friends than JY, that's why it's easier for SA to end a friendship unlike JY (who has no friends), but I think JY should learn how to do this. 

Thankfully, our couple is very good at communicating with each other about most things (I'm saying "most" because SA didn't tell JY about what JK told her in the car) so I know they'll be okay in the end, no matter how much they fight later on. But.. There's just 6 episodes so let's see how they'll be in the future. 

1 hour ago, SakuraC said:

Plus why there are too much of those annoying professor today

I know right?!?!?! Gahhhhhh!!! I'm starting to feel for Professor Yoo (JY's teacher) so he gets a pass this time (JY & the professor finally had a heart-to-heart talk!!! so proud of them!). But the other two violin professors are bugging me like crazy. Professor Lee even used SA and took advantage of her goodness.. Gahhhhhhh!!!!! I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!!! :Furious:

1 hour ago, heartoppaya said:

Have our couples sexed yet?

sadly, no. :7555_attack:

@Jillia @vangsweetie637 Did JY tell JK to wait for him?? I don't recall him saying that to her though... Was this just something that JK thought of (out of thin air)?

1 hour ago, sal2 said:

oh, I knew it there gonna be something that gonna not be so easy to handle. oh boy, I think this it is JY time to assure SA about his feelings in many ways. Poor SA insecurity eating her... I hope they really talk about stuffs. I want our girl to really find her confidence and trust herself and trust JY too. I mean I think there is more of guilt left of JK than anything else that he really need to let go to. 

BTW In the preview we got handholding. I think it looks like they really move further closer after a talk. :wub:

But honestly speaking, JY did tell off SA before when she told him her insecurities. With all that's going to happen to SA, will JY be there for her to reassure her and make her feel secure? Or will JY be scolding SA again?

If I was SA, I would be less willing to confide to JY about this part just because he told me off before and saying "if you do this, I can't be together with you." I mean.. what if JY suddenly asks to break up with me even though I really like him (it's just that I'm feeling insecure)? If I was SA, I would probably think over and over and over again until I can't handle it anymore and the stress has passed my breaking point. 

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Btw... what I didn't say is that... Song Ah saw Jung Kyung and Joon Young practicing together today.

This scene was a masterpiece though. Even though my heart broke again for SA, now SA is facing reality and is hearing what people are saying about JK & JY. I wonder what this'll mean for our Dimple Couple and SA. 

Btw... Did JK just act to JY like she knows everything about him and nothing bad happened? Why does she want to know so much about JY entering the competition? Does SA even know that JY is entering the piano competition? If she doesn't, I have a feeling JK will use this an ammunition against SA (and our SA will feel sad again).

Gosh... The only reason why I can take all the pain this episode is because ep11 preview seem to have some positivity. Like we know that our couple will be fine. :cry: SA-ya... Please be happy again soon! 

:cries:

FYI, for the spoilers for the next episodes (I'll put it under spoilers):

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

@Jillia  it will be really nice if we can see  JY and SA perforning side by side and you are right music  to be great the one playing must put his heart and soul into it plus of course must enjoy it 

This.

After JY showered , he realized what SA found out---he then put the blank hanky in the suitcase

k-maniac-20200929-233833-5

k-maniac-20200929-233833-6

k-maniac-20200929-233833-7

In your face JK!!

Spoiler

Screenshot-20200929-234754-Instagram

Edited by MinLyn
Please put more than 3 pics in spoiler tags. Thanks.
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Btw.. We see Sungjae will be meeting SA in the preview. I think he now knows that SA & JY are dating. Please don't tell me that Sungjae told SA to break up (in the name of JY's career and whatnot), because if he does AND they break up because of this.... 

:Furious::kicks:

• Like 4

@gracebkk I have a mixed feeling on the preview

That date might be the last date before angst comes in

Kdrama usually follow that nice date route & break up in next ep :joy: 

So true, has JY ever tell SA that he is entering the competition?

He never said anything to her right?
I cant remember the scene they talk about it

I watch back the previous ep, when SA asked JY what song he played

He hesitate & looks nervous? He then answered just this & that

So SA didnt know about the competition:smashes:

Did JY even know the song he played with JK will be the same song SA will play for her entrance exam??????

SA also didnt tell JY her song choice right?

The last time she mention she is practiced her exam piece
JY said she needs time to get along with her pianist
He didnt even ask the song title as he is too distracted.

JY entering  competition & SA's song choice for her exam

I cant believe they didnt talk about this??

While this  is like the most important thing happen to them right now 

No wonder their love seem a bit superficial:headbang:

So we can roughly guess the conflict that arise in upcoming ep

• Like 7
  • Shocked 1

I can already tell that this episode will make me really kick butts! Now waiting for subs which will be long.

@Jillia omo! I actually like that gif from the knetz! :lol: it also suits our feelings right now too.

@gracebkk nope, JY never told JK to wait for him. He was firm on not even having JK hurt HH. The concept of “waiting” was all on JK herself: this was something she told JY that she will do after she breaks up with HH. But JY never agreed and even told her to endure it since he did it too. See this is why I feel so bad for JY. He cherished HH but unfortunately, HH cares about JK more than JY. See, this is why some butts need to be kicked! Lol. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

WHAT THE ACTUAL FU—

Okay I gave that woman too much credit tbh. Jung Kyung is a snake. The female version of it. I hate the fact that our leads are selfless and everyone surrounding them are effing selfish. Jung Kyung needs to keep her fugly paws off Joon Young for heaven’s sake. I mean RickRoll'D she was told to back off. Take a hint, lady. For God’s sake.

I LOOOOOOOVE the actor portraying Hyeon Ho but Hyeon Ho as a character is an absolute a-hole. He just thinks about himself.  What’s with these two cent second leads peppered in this drama? Because of one woman (Hyeon Ho) and one man (Min Sung) people are talking from their backsides. Jesus. Yes they need Jesus. They all (the backstabbing best friends and their respective “loves”) need to be shipped to China on a one way ticket ride and block all their passports so they can’t come back to SK.

Or imma bring my axe but then it’s gonna be a bloodbath like the Game of Thrones.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Either JY burns that suitcase..or I will.

Him burning us with his hotness is an option too. I mean it’s no option. He burns us. That’s a fact. It’s not a Joon Young thing, it’s a Min Jae thing.

wp4767080.jpg

And have this too. I’ll pay for it.

114010--01--1555687832.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL 11