[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

Credit to Joey on youtube that translate this:

Translation:
Jungkyung: I had originally prepared a Brahms piece but you don't play Brahms so I changed it.
Joonyoung: It doesn't matter to me. Songah and I are dating.
Student: It's because you guys are always together that there are false rumours about you two dating floating around.
Joonyoung: They're not rumours. This is what ended up happening with me and Songah.
Team leader Cha: I hope you will be different towards Songah. Since you never say anything when you're having a hard time.
Professer Yoo: Stop getting distracted and just play the piano how I tell you to.
Joonyoung: I hate it when the people I cherish suffer and have a hard time because of me. I just want them to think that I'm doing well as always.

JY really has the hard times because he bottle it up all those years

Hope SA will bring the changes in him

He is not talking actually hurt those who loves him more :sleepy:

• Like 7
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 5

14 minutes ago, SakuraC said:

JY seems so lost in his purpose of playing piano

Right now its like he plays to win in order to win the prize money
Plus the baggage he has carried all the years when playing the piano

The inhuman professor also is not doing anything good to him
JY has the skills but not the right mind set in pursuing piano right now

He needs to be happy when playing the piano

Not to be like some sort of robot

SA is a someone insightful like how she gave a piece of advise to the violinist's mother

But in order to do so, JY needs to open up to SA

Really hope JY will accompany SA
I feel like he will find the happiness when doing it together with someone he loves

That will kind a unblock those unhappy feeling playing over the years
Love Conquers All:transforms:

True. Fee l like JY need to feel the connection when playing the piano. I think he can feel it with SA. Its like them flirting using a musical instruments.

Honestly the 1st part of their romance feel a bit suffocating. The push and full by JY annoyed me a bit.  I understand the reason behind it but still its annoyed me JY is so honest in saying he miss her, he looking for her when he;s in a bad mood. She bring him joy n such but then he cant share what really bugging him or what's his problem is...

Both of them are quiet honest about their feeling toward each other but they cant seem to connect in sharing their inner thought and problem

• Like 8

Like Young In said in the preview, you're different with Song Ah. When you have hard time, you often remained silent. She knew the difference when Joon Young with Song Ah. But i hope since they already dating, please don't make some shattered heart again since the depression already barged into their relationship.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, fieza1871 said:

True. Fee l like JY need to feel the connection when playing the piano. I think he can feel it with SA. Its like them flirting using a musical instruments.

Honestly the 1st part of their romance feel a bit suffocating. The push and full by JY annoyed me a bit.  I understand the reason behind it but still its annoyed me JY is so honest in saying he miss her, he looking for her when he;s in a bad mood. She bring him joy n such but then he cant share what really bugging him or what's his problem is...

Both of them are quiet honest about their feeling toward each other but they cant seem to connect in sharing their inner thought and problem

Yeah, I agree with you

They didnt share much of their own problem with each other

Even SA didnt voice out her problem, her insecurity

In a way I think they need to let it out & talk about it

They will learn something from each other if only they talk about it

Like my professor talk sh** to me, I disagree but I cant talk back:joy:

Please just let it out what is bothering you, what makes you unhappy & etc

Like JY who is quite a successful pianist, but he is not happy

Achievement is not everything

While SA gets so much belittlement as she rank last in class

Gets 0 acknowledgement from her classmates
Even her professor is just using her 

But she is still passionate in pursuing her dream

I hope they pull through this problem

I dont want the ship to sink fast when its just starts sailing right now :cry:

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

This preview making me worried :bawling::heartbreak:

JY looks borderline depressed - please please please open up to Song Ah!

So just based on the live recaps...seems to be they're officially together! Now it's time for both of them to slowly start being honest about their hurt and pain, their ups and downs. So far we haven't REALLY seen them talking about their current frustrations as much as we would expect a healthy relationship to entail - more so JY than SA, he has lots bottled up and just based of the preview he's going to break very soon :(

DANG but for now let's just enjoy that ending <333

:crazily:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFcTsQWHofx/?utm_source=ig_embed

Edited by Jillia
Unfortunately due to court rulings we're not permitted to embedd IG links!
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

Whoa, I was mussing in my mind what if we got a kiss scene today, and then we got a kiss :wub:  I understand SA insecurity and like some said that JY asked her to wait. She would feel the strain in being on the "sideline".  Even as I also understand him wanting to sort out his mess before entering a relationship.But then so many thing piled up that he needed to to express his own feelings to her. In a way to me if you always wait for the perfect time to be in a relationship you end up loosing the person. What is importen is how to maintain a good relationship. 

I think 1 phase in their relationship is about finally being brave to confess their feelings for the person they like. While I feel 2 phase is them deepening their relationship starting to share their troubles and problems. We already seen them sharing their relationship with music so hope we can get more. Also they finally play together again :D 

• Like 12

Sorry for cutting the preview translation into parts. Wanted to comment on each one.

30 minutes ago, SakuraC said:

Jungkyung: I had originally prepared a Brahms piece but you don't play Brahms so I changed it.
Joonyoung: It doesn't matter to me. Songah and I are dating.

YASSSSSSSS!! hopefully JY said this to JK. And the fact that Brahms doesn't bother him anymore is such a big improvement (on the emotional front). :) 

I just hope this is actually true and not a bluff by JY to JK, because if it really is a bluff, then we know where our next fight between JY & SA will be about. I know JY will know better than to do this, since he really doesn't want to hurt SA (I mean.. He even asked SA to wait in the Kyungho building immediately after agreeing to play the piano accompaniment).  

11 minutes ago, SakuraC said:

Student: It's because you guys are always together that there are false rumours about you two dating floating around.
Joonyoung: They're not rumours. This is what ended up happening with me and Songah.

Did you guys see JY's expression at this part? He looked like a deer that got caught in the headlights, like he was a bit shocked somehow. I wonder if SA said something before this (maybe a denial to their relationship?) that caused him to look this way and confirm the dating rumours?

23 minutes ago, SakuraC said:

Team leader Cha: I hope you will be different towards Songah. Since you never say anything when you're having a hard time.

Seeeeeeee... Even the team leader knows that JY has this problem. As Dimple Couple's supporter #1, I bet she's really happy about both of them getting together (I mean.. she even asked for SA's help even after finishing her internship, and not Hae Na). Like what Team Leader Cha said, I really hope JY will be different towards SA. 

25 minutes ago, SakuraC said:

Joonyoung: I hate it when the people I cherish suffer and have a hard time because of me. I just want them to think that I'm doing well as always.

I have a feeling JY said this in the same conversation as the one above (with Team Leader Cha). I really hope that after this conversation, JY can understand that it's ok to rely on other people (SA in this case), even to your closest people. It's true that JY's closest people have emotionally betrayed him, like his parents and friends, but we all know SA is different from them and she wouldn't hurt JY like them. So I hope JY can slowly change.

27 minutes ago, SakuraC said:

Professer Yoo: Stop getting distracted and just play the piano how I tell you to.

Goshhh... Will that professor ever learn? I really hope that by the end of this drama, JY will play piano with his heart and that's how JY will win the competition – because his playing moved the judges' hearts. 

You know.. I have this hypothesis that something bad must have happened with the professor and Team Leader Cha to make the professor so pessimistic about love, to the point that the professor even told JY to not get into a relationship. I mean, this same professor told JY to take care of the rumours so it doesn't affect the girl. I wonder if rumours were the cause of the breakup between the professor and Team Leader Cha... 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

I know everyone is partying with the kiss happening but there's something I wish someone would answer me

the music that plays with JK and HH scenes is just too great and I want to find it

can anyone help me out?

xD also cheers everybody they finally will date. second chapter of drama would start with them finding their dreams. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Sajeda Kh said:

I know everyone is partying with the kiss happening but there's something I wish someone would answer me

the music that plays with JK and HH scenes is just too great and I want to find it

can anyone help me out?

xD also cheers everybody they finally will date. second chapter of drama would start with them finding their dreams. 

sorry. I am one of the guilty ones. I can’t stop partying with that dang kiss! :lol: 

do you mean the osts playing during the HH/JK scenes in the last episode or this episode? Perhaps @Jillia can help you with the osts question but do give her a moment. She still drinking and dancing at the bar with most of us too ;) :D

edit:

see. I told you @Jillia will get to you. She already posted the possible ost you are looking for :D

• LOL 4

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

You mean for this scene?

That's "Love Me" by Punch. :D

OMG Seriously thanks alot :D 

now I can party in piece 

6 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

sorry. I am one of the guilty ones. I can’t stop partying with that dang kiss! :lol: 

do you mean the osts playing during the HH/JK scenes in the last episode or this episode? Perhaps @Jillia can help you with the osts question but do give her a moment. She still drinking and dancing at the bar with most of us too ;) :D

Jillia is awesome <3 

:D I was late for the party but Here I am gonna repeat the scene for the million time and cheering

damn I want a JY for me too 

that kiss was wah

I haven't even watched ep 7 xD

thanks for the help

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Hallelujah!!!! :Pandabulous: so so happy about the kiss can’t stop smiling and can’t focus on my work!! I loved the scene it was so prettily shot! 
thank you PD nim and writer nim for giving us this to tide us through... but From the preview sad times are coming. the piano professor is really a piece of work. He is always scolding uri poor JY!!
The violin prof is also crappy. Argh just wanna smash all her vases that she is cleaning while SA is playing . If SA can’t get into graduate school because of her I’d be so mad!:onfirex:

• Like 9