[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

Okay, I have officially decided to write a fanfiction. I will let you guys know soon when its out. Hopefully you guys will like it. I have never written one before so hopefully it will help as all since we were deprived of many fluff moments.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 5

15 minutes ago, Abirami Ramakrishnan said:

Does anyone know if they'll release the script books as an e-book? 

Turns out shipping to my country is more expensive than the book itself and with customs added on top , it'll be even more..

But the curiosity from getting small spoilers of the deleted scenes is killing me 

:(

Hi! Isnt script books and dialogue book the same?? If so..I pre ordered the latter.

Hope a dvd version comes out..like you Im also for the deleted scenes and BTS!

The blu ray is a bit pricy for me..

Clarification please anyone..or details tw the dialogue book.thanks!

• Like 5

@annamchoi I think the script books and dialogue book are the same ..

Was wondering if they would release a ebook version since getting a physical copy would be more expensive for me..

@cherrhys88 Thank you! I'll also try to dig around and see if there's any info I can find to purchase it ! Unfortunately I don't use twitter though

• Like 5
  • Love 1

This scene of Joon Young and Song Ah at a cafe paired with the walk along the wall scene also meant to me a change or a transition. Thanks @Jillia for this highlight :)

I appreciated that these scenes are set in daytime. Joon Young and Song Ah face a bright window reflecting making decisions soberly, in the clear light of day. Also hints warming up to each other, sitting almost side by side, wearing their color coded attire in warm tones.

Their walk along the wall is with daylight too. What a perfect time to have a "word-less" scene between Joon Young and Song Ah, "saying" their honest feelings for each other through soft looks, stares and glances plus of course, with beautiful music. :wub:

10 hours ago, Jillia said:

What an important scene! Both of them somewhat telling eachother they're making decisions and changing and becoming more happy. :D

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

28 minutes ago, Abirami Ramakrishnan said:

@annamchoi I think the script books and dialogue book are the same ..

Was wondering if they would release a ebook version since getting a physical copy would be more expensive for me..

@cherrhys88 Thank you! I'll also try to dig around and see if there's any info I can find to purchase it ! Unfortunately I don't use twitter though

If the script books and dialogue book are the same..

DB +OST + Allure Magazine plus shipping costs me $110.( I bought these goodies  with my fave regular  seller whom.I usually buy my K stuffs)  waiting for these 3 stuffs to arrive.

Ill check  too..Ill ask around..

• Like 4
  • Love 4

@Abirami Ramakrishnan  @annamchoi  There seems to be some confusion about the script books and dialogue books because of that photo that came out. You know the 18 chapters one. Because on the websites that sells these Kdramas stuffs, there are just 2 books. So now I'm also a bit confused too. :D  But I did see a a post about that ebook version but I can't find that tweet anymore.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

37 minutes ago, cherrhys88 said:

@Abirami Ramakrishnan  @annamchoi  There seems to be some confusion about the script books and dialogue books because of that photo that came out. You know the 18 chapters one. Because on the websites that sells these Kdramas stuffs, there are just 2 books. So now I'm also a bit confused too. :D  But I did see a a post about that ebook version but I can't find that tweet anymore.

My seller  said that the DB includes introduction bts and scenes that were never shown in the drama.undeleteted scripts and pictures.

Sweetest moments part 2

• Like 4
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, Abirami Ramakrishnan said:

@annamchoi @cherrhys88 

I managed to find the link to purchase the ebook

https://www.aladin.co.kr/m/mproduct.aspx?itemid=254694679

Thank you for confirming that you saw someone else mention it ! It made me dig down more sites despite my minimal korean knowledge

Happy for you.

The one I pre ordered is a set of 2 books..

3 minutes ago, cherrhys88 said:

@Abirami Ramakrishnan Glad to be of help! :) 

@annamchoi good to know that there will be more stuffs included. :)  And hopefully, you can share some of those deleted scenes here. :D

ILL be happy to share it here..:)

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

It's kind of amusing that SBS keeps on giving us DYLB content as if they are finding it hard to move on as well. :D  Good for us though. I read some comments that they did mention in the live chat that they will still release another video tomorrow. Not sure how accurate this is though. But if they do, I think it would be just part 2 of the last compilation they did. Not complaining but I would really love an epilogue episode instead or even additional unreleased bts. :approves:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1