[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

I don't know why (well, it's actually because of their hugeeeee chemistry) I'm shipping them in real life as well (aaaah they look so good together), but whatever happens, I do hope they remain good friends in real life. :wub:

I hope all the leads get together one day! Some dramas have solid casts, and even though they're finished filming, it still makes me happy to see them hang out! 

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I have a question about the ost, there is a song sung by a male vocalist that doesn't seem to be listed in the ost, but there are some lyrics that goes by "please don't leave me stay with me my love". It was played at the end of episode 6. It's driving me nuts, does anyone know what song it is? Thank you in advance!

Edit: I was looking up info on the ost on weibo and the song is sung by 10cm and was supposedly to be a part of the ost. No idea why it's not released though. Boo, I really liked the song too. Actually, this entire ost and the instrumental are really good. This whole drama matches the season well.

Edited by MidnightRain
  • Like 8
  • Love 1

BinJae do take care of each other so well, especially during these intense emotional sequence, how they really comfort and give support as scene partners and as friends. I find their on and off screen chemistry special.

Hats off to them for the leading the revival of the Monday-Tuesday drama time slot for SBS. More stories for us! And with all the buzz, I hope Netflix picks up DYLB, so more audiences can love uri Dimple Couple!

Thanks @annamchoi @rafeusjanelafor sharing the instagram posts!

:issohappy:

3 hours ago, annamchoi said:

This is it..the curtain comes down ...will miss these bunch big time! specially Uri Dimple Couple.

These two are also giddy in the kiss scene  .:lol:

Edited by rozelan
  • Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

I do hope that more people watch it! I think that a bummer (not for me though, as a piano/violin player I absolutely loved its theme) for some people was that it focused on classical music, which is unrelatable and intimidating for some people. However, the nuances it had about music made the already relatable story more beautiful. It wasn't even intimidating! I think music definitely adds beauty to life, and I love how they were able to connect music to all the little things. Once again, I hope many people watch it. Like Joon Young's mom, you don't have to know about music to be touched by it. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, MidnightRain said:

I have a question about the ost, there is a song sung by a male vocalist that doesn't seem to be listed in the ost, but there are some lyrics that goes by "please don't leave me stay with me my love". It was played at the end of episode 6. It's driving me nuts, does anyone know what song it is? Thank you in advance!

Edit: I was looking up info on the ost on weibo and the song is sung by 10cm and was supposedly to be a part of the ost. No idea why it's not released though. Boo, I really liked the song too. Actually, this entire ost and the instrumental are really good. This whole drama matches the season well.

Many fans have raised this question too. Unfortunately, I also haven't heard the reason why they aren't releasing as part of the official OST.

SBS has created its own "parallel scenes" collection!

My final thoughts:

@Abirami Ramakrishnan The intro animation did nothing to help us predict everything that transpired in episode 16! So many drama fans were in despair after being trolled by the ep 16 teaser and bracing themselves for a "this is reality" sad, bittersweet or open ending. Did you say you're thinking of writing the scenes that you wished we saw in the drama? Please say you will! Thanking you on behalf of the drama fans who are feeling salty about the many deleted scenes.

Another PEB interview:

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Was just watching the latest bts...the proposal kiss. I cannot even imagine how hard it would be to do those scenes and keep a straight face with everyone standing around. Obviously they had fun with it. He may be introverted but he has an adorable playful personality. Their chemistry is no joke....but then again when we really connect with a drama and the otp don't we always wish would become reality 

It's just too sweet they seem so comfortable with each other. The part when she's falling asleep standing up and he's watching her....OMG then he jumps forward to catch her when she starts to fall back. He also seems like he's quite enjoying those kiss takes lol

Ok is it just me or look @ 9:10 on the bts...They're all wrapped up in the kiss scene and director says cuts yet they don't break away. He has his hand behind her head holding her close and it looks like he's whispering something in her ear then when they finally do break apart they both have awkward looks on their faces. Anyone watch and tell me is this my imagination?

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 7
  • Love 5

Dropping another  sets sub BTS...:heart:

New BTS had me dead!

Wait, I had to process their cuteness!:fun:

@Abirami Ramakrishnan yeah I notices it late that Ms Cha is around while PEB and KMY shoot the made up and proporsal kiss! Like one happy Mamma!:D

remember she is the  captain of our Dimple Couple ship! Haha

@rozelan welcome dear ..happy to share Dimple Couple clips !:)

@Sky8lue as always! Thanks sharing tweets and the parallel mv..there are indeed  a number of paralllel moments in the drama..

SORRY NO CONTENT HERE IN THE FIRST  SPOILER..PRESSED IT ACCIDENTALLY.THANK YOU

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

EDIT:

Whats this new supposedlly new OST?is there one coming?? 

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, annamchoi said:

Dropping another  sets sub BTS...:heart:

New BTS had me dead!

Wait, I had to process their cuteness!

@Abirami Ramakrishnan yeah I notices it late that Ms Cha is around while PEB and KMY shoot the made up and proporsal kiss! Like one happy Mamma!:D

remember she is the  captain of our Dimple Couple ship! Haha

@rozelan welcome dear ..happy to share Dimple Couple clips !:)

@Sky8lue as always! Thanks sharing tweets and the parallel mv..there are indeed  a number of paralllel moments in the drama..

SORRY NO CONTENT HERE IN THE FIRST  SPOILER..PRESSED IT ACCIDENTALLY.THANK YOU

Reveal hidden contents

EDIT:

Whats this new supposedlly new OST?is there one coming?? 

new OST?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2

@rozelan I don't think they'll release anymore OSTs as the official Album is already out .. But I won't complain if we do end up getting one either ..

There was something else that struck my mind when I was rewatching the Final Episode ..

Schumann was interested in music from a very young age, but when on to study law .. He eventually gave up law to pursue the piano with Clara's Father as his teacher . But his career as a pianist was short lived as he had a nervous ailment that left him unable to perform . He went on to be a composer, and Clara ( a child prodigy ) played most of his works..

In a way , we can see Song Ah as Schumann too .. She loved the violin and pursued it as a hobby for a long time, and turned to pursue it after her business degree . Her career as a Violinist too was short lived , because of the circumstances around her(she never had a proper teacher , every one looked down on her …) and also to an extent her own lack of talent

in the same vein , we can see Joon Yong as Clara. He is moved by Song Ah and her love for music . When he performs with her in his mind and his heart, his music in turn moves the Audience. 

I'd like to think that when he put the ring on Song Ah's right hand, he is not only acknowledging her as a Violinist, but also recognizing her as the Spirit behind his music 

• Love 7
  • Insightful 7

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

The new BTS not helping us to move on for sure   :joy:

What is it with that adorable head cocking thing and that smile precious. I love that she actually kissed back as in her lips moved not just standing there like a dead fish

• Like 2
  • LOL 7