Backstreet Boys!

Guest hannahlove

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! its been so long. I have never had any news about them and to find out Kevin left... i needed wiki for more info.LOL. yea i thought he left because he had bad terms with anyone. Im glad he's happy with his family... I miss them~ miss them uber much. i loved brian~ they are such good singers. ill never ever grow tired listening to their songs=(

Guest Keyla

Oh yeah we all got shocked about kevin getting out of th group, but well, we tried to understand, he wanted to have some normal life and get a break from all this huge fame thing...and like AJ said he's place is always in the group he just have to learn the songs and the moves and he's in...XD

And ya me too; i'll never ever grow tired listening to their songs!!! they are THE best

• 2 weeks later...

BSB is awesome. =] I was 7 years old when they debuted in America. xD

Oh you heard AJ is gonna release a solo album this year? Go to http://aj-mclean.com/ you can hear preview of the songs. One of the songs is co-written with the singer from One Republic (the one who sings "Apologize")

I really liked the Backstreet Boys, but to me they just not the same to me anymore, ever since they disappeared for a few years or whatever and then came back with a new song. I mean I will still love them and their music, it's just that I don't feel the same way anymore, but I know they will always exist in my life, they got me hooked to music. (^__^)

Guest mleung92

haha YAY BACKSTREET BOYS ! :)

LOL though i was young, i still remember those days :D

i love their songs ;)

Guest jean_kkp

^ hey stupidsnow, the one with the raspy voice is AJ i think, not brian. haha.

KEEP THE BACKSTREET PRIDE ALIVE!

Guest Evaaa

BSB is awesome. =] I was 7 years old when they debuted in America. xD

Oh you heard AJ is gonna release a solo album this year? Go to http://aj-mclean.com/ you can hear preview of the songs. One of the songs is co-written with the singer from One Republic (the one who sings "Apologize")

omg!! i looove AJ he was my fav hehe and the previews sound good!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest notafreak924

woot! Backstreet Boys

I like them since I was young and I still enjoy listening to their songs from time to time^^

Guest Atmosphere.

I only loved them when Everybody, As Long As You Love me,... the others in that album THE BEST! ^___^;;

I was huge fan like no. 1 fan of them, but I stopped liking them. I was so in love with Nick Carter back then XD

I remember his favorite singers are tupac and nirvana, I tried to pretend I knew them XDDDD and practice in the mirror

if I see Nick Carter someday HAHAHA XDD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest clickbadj

wow, hehe I too was so obsessed about them years ago, their music is so great that's why I love them so......

Guest Carmen.

Oh my gosh, I love BSB.

Haha.

Especially Nick <3.

Best backstreet boy EVER.

AND I'M GOING TO SEE THEM!

FLOOR SEATS! I'm so excited!

Archived