• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinnini

backstreet boys!!! love their songs..

been listening to their previous songs these past few days

and so happy to find this thread here..

ooohhh..and they're going to release a new album huh?!?!

hmmm..been busy these past few weeks so got to catch up..nyahahaha

Guest xjuyonx

OMG! asjkhdjkasdhjkahsd i just downloaded their new album (don't worry, i ordered it online... i'm just that impatient. HAHA), and i love it so far! I hate that britney spears's album is getting so much attention because of her trainwreck of a life. Because I don't think anybody is noticing my boys men! :P i kid, i kid. i'm just really excited right now; i'm back in middle school giddy mode. please excuse me.

Anyway, "Unbreakable" is much better than I expected it to be. I do miss Kevin, but him not being there hasn't affected the boys' sound as much as I thought it would. I really loved their last album, "Never Gone," too, and "Unbreakable" does have some of that heavier pop-rock they had in "Never Gone." However, they do have a couple of more catchy, 90's-esque songs, which is great because they're reminiscent of their glory days. I recommend this album to everyone, whether you are a BSB fan or not. I know that the whole 90's pop, pretty-faced, no-talent, boy band schema still lives on in people's heads, but honestly, the boys aren't really "boys" anymore. They're in their 30's now, and as a result, their music has matured. So put aside your prejudices and give them a chance!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Peachdoll_Ocean

Hah, I use to be a huge "teeny-bopper" Jeez, those were the days. Honestly, the Backstreet Boys, inspired me in so many ways. They helped me cope with a lot of predicaments back in middle school, High school. Without their music, I wouldn't be so optimisitc today. I still adore the guys and their music will always be beautiful to me. Even without Kevin. Go AJ!

Guest vic_taebin

i justed watched their recent promotions on youtube for "inconsolable" and the performances they did in japan, they really looked good. They sound awesome! PLus, brian became so much funnier as before.

omg,

i thought i was alone

in this love for the backstreet boys!

haha thank god for this topic<3

the song drowning really gets to me

(my mom even likes it!) haha

im glad they're back and all,

but why isn't kevin with them?

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got to listen to their new album "Unbreakable" and I really like it, my favorite track in the album to Panic and Something I already Know, well that's two but their music is so different from their older albums and yet still so good

Guest jesseski

HAH. The days when I used to listen to these guys... *Thinks back around 7 years*

But now, no thankyou. I think they were funny back in the "Larger Than Life" days.. XD I remember that being on tv and everything XD

whoa.. they did a collab with "the gospellers" ? that's so cool.. I checked out the MV. not bad... just how long were they in Japan?
Isn't their Japan tour next year? At least that's what all the posters said in Japan. "BACKSTREET BOYS JAPAN 2008 TOUR" or something XD Unless you were talking about another time completely, in which case, ignore me :]

HAH. The days when I used to listen to these guys... *Thinks back around 7 years*

But now, no thankyou. I think they were funny back in the "Larger Than Life" days.. XD I remember that being on tv and everything XD

Isn't their Japan tour next year? At least that's what all the posters said in Japan. "BACKSTREET BOYS JAPAN 2008 TOUR" or something XD Unless you were talking about another time completely, in which case, ignore me :]

really? having a tour of Japan? sounds fun.

they were in Japan.. saw them on Music station with the DBSK.

edit: >_< i don't think it was music station.. it was some music program .... don't remember

Archived