[Drama 2021] Mount Jiri/Cliffhanger, 지리산

larus

Jun Ji Hyun Is A Professional Top Ranger Who Encounters A Mysterious Incident In “Jirisan”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 15, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Jirisan” released new stills of Jun Ji Hyun!

“Jirisan’ is a mystery drama starring Jun Ji Hyun as Seo Yi Kang, Mount Jiri’s top ranger, and Joo Ji Hoon as Kang Hyun Jo, her rookie partner who is hiding an unspeakable secret. The drama follows what happens at the national park when the two begin to uncover the truth behind a mysterious accident on the mountain.

In the newly released stills, Jun Ji Hyun flawlessly transforms into Seo Yi Kang, a character who knows the mountain better than anyone else. In one photo, she is sitting in front of a tree in a dark and quiet mountain. Her expression is a mixture of anxiety and tension, and her deep eyes hold countless stories.

However, once day comes, Seo Yi Kang completely changes. During her patrol time to protect the national park and look out for visitors, she is bursting with bright energy, and she holds something in the air with a playful smile.

jun-ji-hyun-2.jpg

Not only can Seo Yi Kang be serious and playful, but she can also be comforting. In one still, she silently offers consolation to a sobbing woman. Her gaze is tender and kind as she gets on one knee in front of the lady. It will be intriguing to see the various people she comes across and the stories she will face in the mountains.

jun-ji-hyun-3.jpg

In addition, expectations are high for Jun Ji Hyun’s action skills as she portrays Seo Yi kang’s missions to save the victims from disasters like wildfires, floods, and heavy rain.

“Jirisan” premieres on October 23 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1493623wpp/jun-ji-hyun-is-a-professional-top-ranger-who-encounters-a-mysterious-incident-in-jirisan

• Like 3

Watch: Jun Ji Hyun, Joo Ji Hoon, And More Struggle To Protect The People Who Climb The Mountain In “Jirisan” Teaser

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 15, 2021
by C. Hong

tvN has released a highlight reel of their upcoming drama “Jirisan”!

“Jirisan” is a mystery drama starring Jun Ji Hyun as Seo Yi Kang, a top ranger at Mount Jiri National Park, and Joo Ji Hoon as Kang Hyun Jo, her rookie partner who is hiding an unspeakable secret. The drama follows the rangers at the national park as they uncover the truth behind a mysterious accident on the mountain.

The highlight clip begins by introducing the beautiful landscape of Mount Jiri, an important mountain in Korean history and culture and the tallest mountain on the Korean mainland. (The tallest mountain in Korea is Mount Halla on Jeju Island.) The voice-over speaks of Mount Jiri as a place where many people have brought their hopes, desires, and fears. Despite the beautiful landscape, the clip soon shows that it is also a place of danger, where natural disasters like fires, flash floods, and just the harsh mountain terrain can lead to death for inexperienced mountain climbers.

The first line of defence for these climbers are the national park rangers, who are deployed in emergencies because they know the mountain better than ordinary emergency services. Those who climb the mountain do so for their own reasons, but the caption reads, “The ultimate goal of everyone who climbs this mountain is the same. To come back down again.” To achieve this goal, the rangers battle the elements, trauma, stress, panic, and more in order to rescue the people who are stranded on the mountain.

The second part of the highlight clip shows the lighter side of the rangers’ lives. They often have to deal with people who want to trespass into forbidden areas or pay no attention to environmental conservation. Seo Yi Kang, Park Il Hae (Jo Han Chul), and Jung Goo Young (Oh Jung Se) are the same age and became rangers at the same time, so the others often rag on Seo Yi Kang about her past. Kang Hyun Jo struggles to adjust to the other rangers’ pace, with Jung Goo Young quipping, “The only thing he’s got is that he’s tall.” Jung Goo Young has a crush on Lee Yang Sun (Joo Min Kyung), an administrative employee at the national park, but she rejects his advances.

The third part of the clip hints at the mystery that the rangers will get swept up in. There is rumor of a ghost that will kill any climber who sees it, and there are signs that someone is murdering people on the mountain and making them look like accidents. The drama also hints that Seo Yi Kang lost someone she was close to in an accident on Mount Jiri when she was younger.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1493655wpp/watch-jun-ji-hyun-joo-ji-hoon-and-more-struggle-to-protect-the-people-who-climb-the-mountain-in-jirisan-teaser

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Watch: Jun Ji Hyun, Joo Ji Hoon, Sung Dong Il, And More Have Just 30 Hours To Save A Life In “Jirisan” Preview

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 16, 2021
by C. Hong

tvN’s upcoming drama “Jirisan” has released a preview of the first episode!

Written by Kim Eun Hee (“Signal,” “Kingdom”), “Jirisan” is a mystery drama starring Jun Ji Hyun as Seo Yi Kang, a top ranger at Mount Jiri National Park, and Joo Ji Hoon as Kang Hyun Joo, her rookie partner who is hiding an unspeakable secret. The drama follows the rangers at the national park as they uncover the truth behind a mysterious accident that occurred on the mountain.

The first episode preview starts with the rangers being deployed in the middle of a typhoon to find a lost mountain climber on Mount Jiri. Despite the pouring rain, flash floods, and fierce winds, the rangers only have 30 hours of “golden time” to locate the climber before they are considered beyond saving.

The rangers include Seo Yi Kang (Jun Ji Hyun), Kang Hyun Jo (Joo Ji Hoon), Jung Goo Young (Oh Jung Se), Lee Da Won (Go Min Si), Haedong Branch Office head Jo Dae Jin (Sung Dong Il), Bidam Shelter head Park Il Hae (Jo Han Chul), and Haedong Branch Office administrative employee Lee Yang Sun (Joo Min Kyung).

The voice-over shows that there is conflict within the rangers about what to do within these precious 30 hours. Some of the rangers are willing to risk their own lives on the chance that the climber is still alive, while others are less willing to take that bet. There are hints of a greater mystery as someone says, “I keep seeing the place where all the stranded people are,” and Jo Dae Jin asks Seo Yi Kang, “What exactly happened to you and Hyun Jo?” Lee Da Won is shocked at the sight of something, and later watches with Jung Goo Young as someone is carried out in a body bag.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1493756wpp/watch-jun-ji-hyun-joo-ji-hoon-sung-dong-il-and-more-have-just-30-minutes-to-save-a-life-in-jirisan-preview

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Jun Ji Hyun And Joo Ji Hoon Have An Interesting First Encounter As New Partners In “Jirisan”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 20, 2021
by L. Kim

Jun Ji Hyun and Joo Ji Hoon will become partners in the upcoming tvN drama “Jirisan”!

Written by Kim Eun Hee (“Signal,” “Kingdom”), “Jirisan” is a mystery drama starring Jun Ji Hyun as Seo Yi Kang, a top ranger at Mount Jiri National Park, and Joo Ji Hoon as Kang Hyun Jo, her rookie partner who is hiding an unspeakable secret. The drama follows the rangers at the national park as they uncover the truth behind a mysterious accident that occurred on the mountain.

On October 20, the drama revealed new stills of Seo Yi Kang and Kang Hyun Jo’s first meeting. There is a sharp contrast between Seo Yi Kang, a top ranger who radiates professionalism, and Kang Hyun Jo, a newcomer who doesn’t have much experience yet.

After years of experience, Seo Yi Kang knows how challenging Mount Jiri is, and she is carrying tons of equipment that can be used in various emergency situations. Despite the heavy gear, she isn’t affected at all, and she stands tall and strong as if she has become one with the equipment.

On the other hand, Kang Hyun Jo is dressed well, just like any other person on their first day of work, and he is clearly nervous and awkward in front of his new partner. It probably isn’t easy for a rookie like him to team up with Seo Yi Kang, especially when he’s still not familiar with the mountain’s geography.

jirisan-2.jpg

Seo Yi Kang and Kang Hyun Jo aren’t quite used to being partners yet, and it’s hard to ignore the cold air surrounding them. However, over time, they will become like a “needle and thread,” and it will be intriguing to see the progress of their partnership. In addition, viewers are curious to find out what kind of events the two characters will face in the beautiful but dangerous Mount Jiri.

“Jirisan” premieres on October 23. Watch a preview here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1494492wpp/jun-ji-hyun-and-joo-ji-hoon-have-an-interesting-first-encounter-as-new-partners-in-jirisan

• Like 5

Joo Ji Hoon Talks About Why He Chose To Star In “Jirisan,” Reuniting With “Kingdom” Writer Kim Eun Hee, And More

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 20, 2021
by S. Cho

Ahead of the premiere of “Jirisan,” Joo Ji Hoon shared behind-the-scenes stories from filming, spoke about his character, and more!

Written by Kim Eun Hee (“Signal,” “Kingdom”), tvN’s “Jirisan” is a mystery drama starring Jun Ji Hyun as Seo Yi Kang, a top ranger at Mount Jiri National Park, and Joo Ji Hoon as Kang Hyun Jo, her rookie partner who is hiding an unspeakable secret. The drama follows the rangers at the national park as they uncover the truth behind a mysterious accident that occurred on the mountain.

Regarding his decision to star in the series, Joo Ji Hoon shared, “Although I’ve already worked on a project with writer Kim Eun Hee, I had a lot of curiosity this time in terms of ‘What kind of story will unfold?’ and ‘How will she utilize a place of nature like Jirisan in the project?’ I chose this because I wanted to try working with director Lee Eung Bok, who has been producing great dramas, and Jun Ji Hyun, who portrays every character in a charming manner.”

Joo-Ji-Hoon-1.jpeg

In the drama, Joo Ji Hoon stars as rookie ranger Kang Hyun Jo, who hides a big secret and a mysterious past. When asked to pick three key words for his character, Joo Ji Hoon answered, “Jirisan,” “willpower,” and “youngest.” He explained, “Kang Hyun Jo is the youngest out of all the rangers and is someone who loves people. Hyun Jo, who is originally from Seoul, ends up at Jirisan because of people. He’s someone whose willpower and sense of responsibility for protecting people and the mountain are stronger than anyone else.”

Joo Ji Hoon continued, “It was around late summer last year. Before we officially went into filming, the writer suggested that we personally go visit Mount Jiri. Our writer, who was only focused on writing, could have a chance to refresh. I also thought that even greater things could come out as it’s the setting of the drama and I’m the type to meet often with the director and writer, who know the project’s characters best, and discuss how to create my character.”

Adding on about their teamwork, Joo Ji Hoon commented, “While we spoke about a lot of things, starting with casual conversation to discussions about the project, the writer shared her opinions like, ‘It would be great if this exact facial expression came from Hyun Jo during this scene,’ so I received lots of help in creating my character.”

Joo-Ji-Hoon-2.jpeg

Spoiler

Joo-Ji-Hoon-3.jpeg

Lastly, Joo Ji Hoon shared, “[My character] has a completely different personality and career from all the characters I’ve acted as before, and because the background is Mount Jiri, a lot of topics are new. I think all of this will be seen as a ‘new side.'”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1494384wpp/joo-ji-hoon-talks-about-why-he-chose-to-star-in-jirisan-reuniting-with-kingdom-writer-kim-eun-hee-and-more

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

Jirisan' Writer Kim Eun-hee "Oh Jeong-se, a light but irresistible character"

UADXYAKQMHAYPPFJW6J4JSBG6A.jpg

Writer Kim Eun-hee, who wrote tvN's 'Mt. Jirisan', is drawing attention after introducing the person herself.

tvN’s 15th anniversary special project ‘Mt. Jiris’ (played by Eun-hee Kim / directed by Eung-bok Lee / produced by A-Story, Studio Dragon, and Baram Pictures) is based on Seo Yi-gang (Jeon Ji-hyun), the best ranger in the Jirisan National Park, and Kang Hyeon-jo (Ju Ji-hoon), a new ranger who has an unspeakable secret. Boon) is a mystery drama about the story that takes place while digging up a mysterious accident that takes place in a mountain.

With the first episode airing on the 23rd (Sat), writer Eun-hee Kim personally introduces the characters in the play and takes on the roles of actors Sung Dong-il (Jo Dae-jin), Oh Jeong-se (Jung Gu-young), Jo Han-cheol (Park Il-hae) and Ju Min-kyung (Lee Yang-sun). ) and Go Min-si (Lee Da-won), which is expected to deliver trust.

First of all, writer Kim Eun-hee expressed her strong feelings about Seong Dong-il, who took on the role of Jo Dae-jin, the director of Haedong branch. She also said, “A person named Jo Dae-jin is not only the head of the family, but also the head of the Haedong branch called Jirisan. And although there was a lot of responsibility and pain, he somehow overcame it and played the role of a captain who manages the crew well.”

Regarding the surrealist Jeong Gu-young (Oh Jeong-se), who is also aiming to 'come off work' in Mt. Jiris, he said, "Since the job of a ranger is a job for other people, a sense of responsibility and mission are emphasized. I thought of him as a light character who could talk about his dissatisfaction. But she's a character that can't be hated," she told the story behind the scenes. And he added, “Oh Jung-se really embodied it”, foretelling the birth of a pleasant and attractive character that will be completed with his quick digestion.

Next, Park Il-hae (Jo Han-cheol) said, “He is the person who most closely matches the image of the real rangers I met through the interview. He is the most appropriate character with a sense of duty, responsibility, and the image of having to protect this mountain and its visitors.” “I thought Jo Han-cheol had a rather heavy image, but he was so good at acting,” he said, making me curious about his other transformation.

Actor Ju Min-kyung, who excels in acting as he stepped into reality, took on the role of Yang-sun Lee, an administrative employee of Haedong Branch. Writer Kim Eun-hee said, "Rather than rescue activities, he is a character who supports the rangers by doing all the work in the office. In fact, when I went down to the Jeonbuk office, administrative staff were there, and I was a character who got a hint from the scene.”

Lastly, regarding Lee Da-won, a chick ranger from Haedong Branch, played by Ko Min-si, "I thought Da-won was a little small, cute, bright, and refreshing and cute character with no blocked corners. In that respect, the image of the actor and the actor fit well. It seems that my lovely self is expressed as it is.” He said, “I am looking forward to the perfect synchronicity that will be shown in this broadcast.

tvN's 15th anniversary special project, 'Mt. Jirisan', will be broadcasted for the first time at 9:00 pm on Saturday, October 23, where the performances of characters with various colors and the passionate performances of actors who believe and watch will make them come alive.

(Google translate)

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/10/21/HEEODPNT2BZK3KEKCULRYGC4XM/

Park Hwan hee will make a speacial appearance in drama Jirisan. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

“Jirisan” Writer Introduces Supporting Cast Members Sung Dong Il, Go Min Si, Oh Jung Se, And More

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 21, 2021
by D. Kim

Jirisan” has revealed images of the supporting cast!

Written by Kim Eun Hee, “Jirisan” is a mystery drama starring Jun Ji Hyun as Seo Yi Kang, a top ranger at Mount Jiri National Park, and Joo Ji Hoon as Kang Hyun Jo, her rookie partner who is hiding an unspeakable secret. The drama follows the rangers at the national park as they uncover the truth behind a mysterious accident that occurred on the mountain.

Ahead of the premiere this week, writer Kim Eun Hee took time to introduce the supporting characters and the actors taking on the roles.

Sung Dong Il plays Jo Dae Jin, head of the Haedong Branch Office. Kim Eun Hee spoke about the role, “Jo Dae Jin is the head of his household but also the head of the Haedong Branch Office at Mount Jiri. He has a great sense of responsibility and also experienced pain, but he managed to overcome it and did a good job as a leader that manages the rangers well.

sung-dong-il.jpeg

Kim Eun Hee shared about Oh Jung Se’s character Jung Goo Young, “Because the job of being a ranger is working for others, the sense of responsibility and duty are emphasized more, but I thought of Jung Goo Young as a shallow character who can complain and express dissatisfaction, seeming like the only actual human. However, he is a character who is hard to dislike.”

oh-jungse.jpeg

On the character Park Il Hae, played by Jo Han Chul, Kim Eun Hee revealed, “This character is most similar to the images of actual rangers I met through interviews. He is a character most fitting with the image of always having a sense of responsibility, a sense of duty, and feeling the need to protect the mountain and its visitors.”

Spoiler

jo-han-chul.jpeg

Joo Min Kyung takes on the role of Lee Yang Sun, an administrative employee of Haedong Branch Office. Kim Eun Hee explained, “Rather than rescue efforts, she is a character who supports rangers with her work in the office.”

Spoiler

joo-min-kyung.jpeg

About Go Min Si as ranger Lee Da Won, Kim Eun Hee commented, “I thought of Da Won as a refreshing and cute character who is a bit small, cute, and bright. Due to those aspects, Go Min Si fit the image well. I think her actual lovable charms have been expressed well into her character.”

Spoiler

go-min-si.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1494644wpp/jirisan-writer-introduces-supporting-cast-members-sung-dong-il-go-min-si-oh-jung-se-and-more

• Like 3

Premiere Watch: Jirisan, Would You Like a Cup of Coffee?

by missvictrix

premwatch_jirisan1.jpg

They might have given us a week off of new premieres, but this weekend sees two new shows — one a huge and long-awaited title, and the other a small niche show that sounds warm and comforting. With mountain rescues, fires, and dire straits in our future, we might just come to rely on a cute boy and a healing coffee shop to keep us centered.

Jirisan

photo1380832.jpg

Time slot: Saturday & Sunday
Broadcaster: tvN
Genre: Mystery, thriller, crime, fantasy
Episode count: 16

Reasons to watch: It feels like we’ve been waiting for Jirisan since, well, forever. Ever since the initial announcements, Jirisan has been full of Kingdom-y meta. It’s not only written by screenwriter Kim Eun-hee (responsible for all the Kingdom scripts) but also stars Kingdom lead Joo Ji-hoon, and Kingdom side-world lead Jun Ji-hyun as the main characters. There won’t be zombies (I think…), but from the surprisingly action-packed trailers we’ve seen, there will still be life-threatening situations all around. So either way you shake it, these two will be running for their lives — and looking good doing it. I’m a big fan of both leads (not to mention our supporting cast of greats like Sung Dong-il and Oh Jung-se), so even if the story might not feel like a go-to genre, I’m here for it.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/10/premiere-watch-jirisan-would-you-like-a-cup-of-coffee/

• Like 1

Jun Ji Hyun And Joo Ji Hoon Embark On An Emergency Rescue Mission In “Jirisan”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 23, 2021
by U. Kim

Jun Ji Hyun and Joo Ji Hoon will begin a rescue mission in the first episode of tvN’s “Jirisan.”

Written by Kim Eun Hee, “Jirisan” is a mystery drama starring Jun Ji Hyun as Seo Yi Kang, a top ranger at Mount Jiri National Park, and Joo Ji Hoon as Kang Hyun Jo, her rookie partner who is hiding an unspeakable secret. The drama follows the rangers at the national park as they uncover the truth behind a mysterious accident that occurred on the mountain.

A tense atmosphere surrounds the rangers as an accident seems to have occurred in the mountains. Seo Yi Kang’s expression reflects the gravity of the situation as she stands in front of a white board where they’ve written the details of their rescue mission. Seo Yi Kang and Kang Hyun Jo then head outside to begin their search, but the dark clouds above them begin to pour rain. While they make their way through the dangerous rain that hinders their vision, Seo Yi Kang picks up a sky blue backpack. Back at the branch office, Jo Dae Jin (Sung Dong Il) gauges the situation and leads the rangers through the mission, but there is worry written all over his face, making it difficult to predict how the rescue mission will go.

https://0.soompi.io/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/23022249/jirisan2.jpeg

In a different set of stills, Seo Yi Kang and Kang Hyun Jo discover something strange about the mountain.

As people who are in charge of protecting the mountain, the rangers are familiar with every nook and cranny of Mount Jiri. However, Seo Yi Kang and Kang Hyun Jo appear to have stumbled upon a side of Mount Jiri they’ve never seen before that has made them bring their guards up. The fog that has engulfed the mountain only adds to the eeriness.

Kang Hyun Jo stares down at something with a serious face, raising questions about what he could have found. Seo Yi Kang looks up at Kang Hyun Jo with a mix of emotions, and Kang Hyun Jo is seen carefully approaching something with a single flashlight in his hand.

https://0.soompi.io/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/23022542/jirisan-2.jpeg

What strange things could be happening in the mountains, and what will happen to the rangers who have come face to face with with the mystery?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1494920wpp/jun-ji-hyun-and-joo-ji-hoon-embark-on-an-emergency-rescue-mission-in-jirisan

• Like 1

My favourite moments are between these two:

I like the chemistry already, but i got spoilered of the end, so I knew it wasn't going to be happy D:

I didn't expect the sudden supernatural elements, either. I will continue to watch Episode 2 despite my hesitance on Episode 1. I want to know what happened to Hyunjo, and why she deems it so necessary to find out who recreated the signal. 

EDIT by @confusedheart

Soompi_Advent_mini.jpg

December 8th

Congratulations! You are on a roll! :hooray:

Are you looking to jazz up your holiday season with some snazzy outfits? :coolshades:

Why worry when your trusted EO team is here. Presenting to you the latest winterwear from your favourite oppa and unnie. :issohappy:

Go bold and make a statement as a couple. :naughty: Or just go solo! Impress the guy/ gal you have a crush on!

22323_53026_842.jpg?width=200&height=3002016-02-11_nepa.jpg?width=236&height=300

Or, has reality been continuing to ruin your life?:headbang:

?width=300&height=300

Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl

Edited by confusedheart
Edited for Christmas event 2021
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

EP 1 Review :

POWERHOUSE CAST , I would rather not segregate the main leads and rest because like every single one of them is a Powerhouse on their own.

But I still say Mount Jirisan is the Main Lead here , it is heaven and Hell on Earth. Have always been a Mountain destination girl so I do believe in the magical powers the mountains Hold. 

Man By trailers I thought JJhoon would be flirty , he isnt such a surprise, the chemistry between Noona and JJhoon is wonderful. Maybe her best looking Lead yet opposite her I feel.

The Cinematographer is the King / Writer is the Lord, The actors are just there to elevate the entire experience. If you Love Mountains & have seen mystery/unusual fantasy imbibed IRL like LOST <American Show>, you will love this. Else repetitive plots for may be tough to pull off I think.

Please don't disappoint.

• Like 2

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Mount Jiri/Cliffhanger, 지리산 - Saturday & Sunday @21:00 KST- Jun Ji Hyun & Joo Ji Hoon
4 hours ago, Madu Mita said:

Does this show have a fantastical theme to it?

Spoiler

yes, the male lead seems to get flashes of where lost people are at Jirisan. And there is a mystery at the end of Episode 1. 

5 hours ago, madmad min said:

But I still say Mount Jirisan is the Main Lead here , it is heaven and Hell on Earth.

I think you're right on this. It's a great cast, but Jirisan is the protagonist and antagonist here (plus....typhoons). It is so beautifully shot; a feast for the eyes.

The only thing is that LOST (the American show) was too intense for me :lol: so we'll see how this one goes. I also could only get through 2 episodes of Signal.

Spoiler

Murder in the snow in the mountains....not looking forward to that. And to know that so much tragedy happened in just two years - Yi-gang is in a wheelchair and Hyun-jo is in a vegetative state - that will all be tough to watch. Wonder if the show will have a happy ending for Hyun-jo after this moment in time that we saw at the end of Episode 1.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Brilliant pilot episode without a single wasted moment - amazing script bolstered by spectacular cinematography, hard-hitting pace, perfect balance of suspense, action, heart, mysticism and humour that kept me at the edge of my seat, tearing up, dreading the worst, and jaw-dropped by the end of it. The lull after the search came to an end before the 1 hour mark caught me by surprise as I was just waiting for the other shoe to drop, and in sure KEH fashion, it definitely did. Finally, I understand why the entire premise was shrouded in such secrecy before the premiere because nothing prepared me for the reveal at the end. Now the scene is set and I can't wait for the layers to be peeled off. 12 more hours to Ep2. Can't wait! Oh, the Kingdom and Signal easter eggs are absolutely unexpected gems. Will we see more of those down the road? And as a total aside, dare I cling to a sliver of hope that this is a hint that KEH is planning out Signal S2 as we speak? 

• Like 2