Episodes: 38

Broadcast Period: March 23rd - April 27th, 2020

Cast:

XingFei

JinZe

Jiang XingCheng

Li ZhengJun

Synopsis:

A story between an ordinary girl who rescues a downtrodden CEO that has lost his memories, thus beginning a dreamy fairytale.

Shan Junhao (Jin Ze) is the CEO of Senwell. He's a hard-hitting leader who never takes half measures to achieve what he wants. He's encounter with Ye Qianyu (Xing Fei) is not a pleasant one as he has mandated the closure of the Guanmei Inn, a place that Ye Qianyu holds dear. When Shan Junhao gets into an accident and wakes up with no memories of the past, Ye Qianyu takes him in and gives him a fake identity. They grow closer through their time together even though she knows that one day, he is bound to leave.

(Cr: http://www.chinesedrama.info/)

Preview:

Additional Links:

Weibo Link

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

Oh it's the same girl from Put Your Head on My Shoulder. She always get paired with super tall guys ha-ha. I read somewhere that it's a remake of another drama? Although what's new LoL. The cold CEO meet a spunky heroine. Just watchin' to help me get through my self quarantine LoL. Lookin' at poster, actor's side profile kind of look like  Zhang Han?  

16 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Oh it's the same girl from Put Your Head on My Shoulder. She always get paired with super tall guys ha-ha. I read somewhere that it's a remake of another drama? Although what's new LoL. The cold CEO meet a spunky heroine. Just watchin' to help me get through my self quarantine LoL. Lookin' at poster, actor's side profile kind of look like  Zhang Han?  

The original version is from Korea "Save The Last Dance For Me" (2004) starring Ji Sung & Eugene. Taiwan adapted that version into "The Prince Who Turns Into a Frog" (王子變青蛙") back in 2005 starring Ming Dao & Joe Chen. China also remade it back in 2011 called "Waking Love Up" (爱情睡醒了) starring Tiffany Tang & Roy Chiu. So this story has been around and remade throughout the years. The producers for this drama has mentioned that they are remaking the Taiwan version. But if you watched any of the remakes, the storyline are quite the same.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2020 at 10:51 PM, whome said:

The original version is from Korea "Save The Last Dance For Me" (2004) starring Ji Sung & Eugene. 

Um no it's not. There were some plagiarism? cries over the plot, but it's more they use common tropes. Classic cinderella tale which was popular at the time and amnesia. This drama is a remake of Prince Turn into Frog which broke the rating record at the time iirc.

• Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Forget You Remember Love 忘记你记得爱情

Archived