Wang Wei Hua
Yu Xiao Lei
Jing Yan Jun as Lu Xiangchen
Wang Ting as Liu Yiqing
Li Chang as Zhu Guang
Wang Rong as Liu Er
Fu Wei Lun

Synopsis:

An inspiration story about mutual growth and love follows a singer and a 4th year computer major.

Liang Chen  and Lu Jing are two people who shine in their respective fields. Through the purest, most beautiful sound, Liang Chen aims to bring good music to her audience. Lu Jing who loves computing and analytics is highly recognized for his work in the study of complex human behaviors. Lu Jing who is a popular gamer is also Liang Chen's loyal fan and her junior at school. Two people who were originally strangers chasing after their own dreams cross paths.
(Source: ChineseDrama.info)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am up to episode 8 and I loooooove this show.  So far it's keeping me engaged and the two leads are adorable!

FL reminds me a bit of Chong Song Yi from My Love from the Stars, but different.  

ML reminds me of Yang Yang in Love O2O, but different.

Both are more relatable.  

Spoiler

Can't wait till they actually meet!

Hope someone is watching this also!!!

37 minutes ago, WinCee said:

I am up to episode 8 and I loooooove this show.  So far it's keeping me engaged and the two leads are adorable!

FL reminds me a bit of Chong Song Yi from My Love from the Stars, but different.  

ML reminds me of Yang Yang in Love O2O, but different.

Both are more relatable.  

Reveal hidden contents

Can't wait till they actually meet!

Hope someone is watching this also!!!

Omo,  its already ep.8

Spoiler

The leads have not met yet!!!!!!:flushed:

18 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Omo,  its already ep.8

Reveal hidden contents

The leads have not met yet!!!!!!:flushed:

Spoiler

Ok, I think they have "met" lots but not recognised each other lol. He is getting a clue though!

I binged this last two days, it's so much fun!! It uses very classic tropes from mmo novels, even though PuBG is technically more esport and the novel came out when esport novels were on the rise but mmo novels were almost non-existent. 

SO MUCH ALMOST but not there in ep 3? ~ 10, omg it's frustrating but it's also kind of the fun part of the story somewhat. I think it's stretched bit too long for drama, It might have been better if the drama was 20 not 31 ep (?). it's probably not as bad as the novel, but I haven't read it. It's been on my reading list and then...I forgot about it LOL. It's been very entertaining and i rather like the otp's personality. ML is bit of classic perfect-ish ML (so multi-talented!), but he's not stoic which helps a LOT, he's a little mean but doesn't step over the line, and it ends up being kind of affectionate banter with FL too. FL is talented in her own career which is nice, and I'm looking forward to see how she goes with second FL. The comedy is rather natural and I quite like some of the bits with supporting characters too (like the roommates or otp's friend)

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Love Scenery 良辰美景好时光

Up to Episode 12.  Last 2 episodes have been fun! 

Spoiler

He now knows who she is and is teasing her mercilessly when they meet. 

I am not too sure why they are making her act like such a shy school girl around him though?  She is a big star, even if she finds him attractive, I would've thought she wouldn't be all trembly and stuttery around him, especially since in episode 1 she kicked butt on stage even when she had just found out that her Bf had cheated on her with her rival!

Anyway I still love their online and off line interactions.  The upcoming previews up to ep 18 on WeTV Taiwan's YouTube channel is showing us a very jealous ML and it looks quite fun.  Although honestly this is the last drama I can imagine having a Second Lead Syndrome for.  Second ML feels too much like "uncle" ......

2 hours ago, WinCee said:

Second ML feels too much like "uncle" ......

He's very much of an uncle lol...I don't know why they picked this actor, he literally became well known in dramas 20 years ago, so I always feel like I timetravelled when I see him. He's 50 and ML's actor is 22 so lol.

41 minutes ago, skibbies said:

He's very much of an uncle lol...I don't know why they picked this actor, he literally became well known in dramas 20 years ago, so I always feel like I timetravelled when I see him. He's 50 and ML's actor is 22 so lol.

Glad I'm not the only one that fees this way!  To be honest he creeps me out the way he hovers over her.  As an actor I think he was very dashing, but very hard to compare to Lin Yi in this drama!

I am looking forward to the next episodes!  Hopefully things move along a bit more soon!  I am also hoping they still do some in-game scenes even after they get together.  I missed those towards the second half of Love O2O.

48 minutes ago, WinCee said:

Glad I'm not the only one that fees this way!  To be honest he creeps me out the way he hovers over her.  As an actor I think he was very dashing, but very hard to compare to Lin Yi in this drama!

I am looking forward to the next episodes!  Hopefully things move along a bit more soon!  I am also hoping they still do some in-game scenes even after they get together.  I missed those towards the second half of Love O2O.

Yeah I think the uncle feel makes it feel creepy. If he was younger, he'd mostly just be annoying. I kind of wish the drama didn't play up the coincidence and SML interference so much, ah well.

Gosh yes! I get creepy vibes because the "uncle" is obviously too old for her 

Although I do understand why he (the uncle) feels something for the female lead. 

I think he appreciated her support when his movie was showing and it was just them in the cinema.

Overall, creeped out by the uncle vibe but I get it. After all. in reality, there are a lot of older guys who fall for way younger girls. 

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Love Scenery 良辰美景好时光

Archived