English title: The Starry Love

Genre: Ancient,  Romance, Xianxia

Episodes: 40

Director: Zhu Rui Bin

Screenwriter: Ma Jia

Producer: Liu Ning

Broadcast Period: Feb 16 - March 11, 2023

Network: Youku

Note: ~~ Adapted from novel "Xing Luo Ning Cheng Tang" (星落凝成糖) by 一度君华 (Yi Du Jun Hua).
~~ Part three of "The Honey Trilogy" after Ashes of Love and Skate Into Love.

Cast:

Chen Xing Xu as Lord Xuan Li
Li Lan Di as Ye Tan
Chen Mu Chi as Third Prince
He Xuan Lin as Qing Kui
Zhou Zhan as Lord Qing Heng
Gong Zheng Ye as Zhu Jiuyin / Zhu Duanshan
Dan Zeng Jin Mei as Ding Yun
Qin Tian Yu as Di Lanjue
Dai Ya Qi as Zi Wu
Peggy Ji as Jia Louluo
Tang Guo Zhong as Prince Chen Yuan Li
Jiang Xiao Lin as Wu Dai
Bai Yu Fei as Hu Sui
Wang Li Na as Man Man
Cao Bo as Gu Haichao
Chen Si Che as Bi Qiong
Xia Ming Hao as Li Guangyang
Yu Yang as Beast Queen
Lu Jun Yao as Xiao Yu Immortal Lord
Cao Jie as Fei Chi
Wang Ruo Xi as Su Shui
Li Yun Zhe (李昀哲) as Han Mo
Zhang Cheng Lang as Er Lang Shen
Hu Ran as Empress Chen Yuan

Synopsis:

The story revolves around two princesses in the mortal realm. The elder sister is gentle and kind, and is betrothed to the Immortal tribe as the Heavenly Consort. The younger sister is cruel and heartless, and is betrothed to the Demon tribe as the Demon Consort. This not only causes a commotion, but also leads to the unraveling of a scheme that shocks the four realms. (Source: DramaWiki)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Love When the Stars Fall 星落凝成糖 Weibo

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @SC2019

• Like 1

On 3/19/2020 at 1:23 AM, Winterfairy said:

I hope some of the cast from Ashes of Love will be there. Is this story connects with Ashes of Love?

@Winterfairy this will be a completely different story.

Yang Zi often plays a sweet and innocent character, so it will be refreshing to see her acting as a cunning character.

I am 110% ready to see Deng Lun in another Xianxia romance.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

@Winterfairy this will be a completely different story.

Yang Zi often plays a sweet and innocent character, so it will be refreshing to see her acting as a cunning character.

I am 110% ready to see Deng Lun in another Xianxia romance.

If it’s different story they might have completely different cast. Just hope one of the original cast will cameo.

• 2 months later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Love When the Stars Fall 星落凝成糖
  • 6 months later...

The producer Liu Ning posted on Weibo on July 16th that the preparation of scenery has begun for the drama. It'll be made by the same team as Ashes of Love. No casting was announced but some reliable source has confirmed that famle and male leads will be Landy Li and Chen Xingxu. The drama will start filming in September. 

I personally rate both actors highly and think it wise for the producer to choose two young actors with potential instead of popular stars and spend more money on the production. 

Edited by 烟水寒枫叶丹
  • Like 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Love When the Stars Fall 星落凝成糖
  • 3 weeks later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Love When the Stars Fall 星落凝成糖 starring Chen Xing Xu & Li Lan Di
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok...so, I've sort of gotten over GMP...enough to be able to watch the male lead in another drama.

I watched the trailers and it's really interesting. I hope it's not as heart wrenching as Ashes of Love.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
19 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I wanted to watch this because I like the ML but

Reveal hidden contents

I hear this has a sad ending so I like I will have to skip it.

Wow, very surprised to hear about 

Spoiler

possible sad ending for this one...from the trailer they posted is practically a comedy:blink:...

Thanks for the tip, in this case I probably also skip it...

9 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Wow, very surprised to hear about 

Hide contents

possible sad ending for this one...from the trailer they posted is practically a comedy...

Thanks for the tip, in this case I probably also skip it...

Spoiler

Yeah I know eh, I could be wrong, but that is what I saw on the MDL page, I might keep my eye on this one and see how it ends.

• Like 1