[Movie 2021] Waiting for Rain, 비와 당신의 이야기

sky5joyous

"WAITING FOR RAIN"

EyNUf-CXMAQEuMQ?format=jpg&name=900x900 

Title : 비와 당신의 이야기 

Translation of title : Rain and your story

Other Title : Endless Rain 

Title translated by the Production of movie (@ azitfilm in Instagram) : Waiting for Rain

Actors

- KANG HANEUL

- CHUN WOOHEE

- KANG SORA

- LEE SEOL

- LIM JUHWAN

Director

JO JINMO

Story

Young Ho (Kang Ha Neul) is in his third year of retaking exams and doesn’t have any big goals, until an unexpected letter exchange brings about change and growth. Sharing letters with him is So Hee (Chun Woo Hee), whose feelings grow with the stack of letters as they collect. Soo Jin (Kang Sora) is a fellow student at Young Ho’s cram school.

Released : 28 april 2021

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE      

• Like 3

Spoiler

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Movie 2020] Rain and your Story, 비와 당신의 이야기 - Filming ending in March 2020

Spoiler

Kang So Ra In Talks To Reunite With “Sunny” Co-Star Chun Woo Hee In New Film

Spoiler

Stars of the film “Sunny” may be reuniting in a new film!

On March 10, OSEN reported that actresses Kang So Ra and Chun Woo Hee would be reuniting in the upcoming film “Story of You and the Rain” (literal title). This movie would be their first project together in nine years since the hit 2011 film “Sunny.”

“Story of You and the Rain” is a melodrama film about a man and a woman who miss each other for a long time but are unable to meet. Kang Ha Neul was previously reported to have been in talks to play the male lead, and he is reportedly now confirmed for the role of Young Ho, a young man who took several tries to get into college.

Chun Woo Hee and Kang So Ra were reported by OSEN as playing the roles of students who failed the college entrance exam and are studying to take it again.

Kang So Ra’s agency later told the outlet MyDaily that that she is not confirmed for the film, but she is positively considering a casting offer. MyDaily reports that Kang Ha Neul is confirmed to act in the film, while Chun Woo Hee is expected to take the lead role.

On March 10, Chun Woo Hee shared a photo on Instagram from what appears to be a ritual held before the filming of the movie. A banner in the photo reads, “For the film ‘Story of You and the Rain,’ we pray that everyone is safe, unharmed, and well, and for the movie’s success.” In the caption, Chun Woo Hee shared her hopes for the same for the movie and added the title in a hasthag and an emoji of an umbrella.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1387558wpp/kang-so-ra-in-talks-to-reunite-with-sunny-co-star-chun-woo-hee-in-new-film 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

• Like 1

Chun Woo Hee Confirmed To Join Kang Ha Neul In Upcoming Film

Updated March 30 KST:

Chun Woo Hee is officially confirmed for the new movie “Story of You and the Rain” (literal title)!

Kang Ha Neul is also confirmed to star in the film, while Kang So Ra is in talks.

Chun Woo Hee will play the role of So Hee. Regarding why she chose to appear in the film, Chun Woo Hee shared, “It’s a film with a rare, warm atmosphere. That’s what drew me to it. I’ll do my best to create a good movie. I’m looking forward to meeting the actors who have confirmed their appearances, and I think it will be fun. I will concentrate on set so that I can deliver good energy to viewers.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1370672wpp/kang-ha-neul-in-talks-for-upcoming-film

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Spoiler

• Like 1

Spoiler

Kang Sora, ‘Rain and Your Story’ Special Appearance …with Kang Sora X Chun Woo Hee again”

2020-04-27_04-40-01-800x420.jpg

Actress, Kang So-ra reunites with Kang Ha-neul and Chun Woo-hee.

On Apr. 27th, the film “Rain and Your Story” said, “Kang Sora made a special appearance in the movie. She appeared as a friend of Kang Haneul and showed off another harmony. ”

The movie , ‘Rain and your story’ that Kang Haneul and Chun woohee have confirmed their appearance is a youth film. It depicts the three youth who permeate each other through the process of meeting and waiting.

Kang Sora who takes a role as Sujin in the play is Yongho’s (Kang Haneul) friend at cram school. She was careful and caring in her cheerful personality. It is a character that leads a passive spirit’s Youngho with bright energy.

She is really a loyal person and told about how she get to be in the movie. She said, “I had a lot of good memories left in the drama ‘Misaeng’ acting with Kang Hanuel, and in the movie ‘Sunny’, acting with Cheon Woo-hee.”

Kang Sora finished the first filming in early April. “I was filming with the energy of those who were in the field. It has been a long time since I met Kang Haneul and Chun Woohee as the drama. I am looking forward to shooting in the future.”

Meanwhile, Kang So-ra met the audience with the movie ‘해치지 않아 (Secret zone, 2019)’ (Director Son Jae-gon) in January.

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2020/04/27/kang-sora-rain-and-your-story-special-appearance-with-kang-sora-x-chun-woo-hee-again/

• Like 1

"Kang Sora Confirmed To Reunite With Co-Stars Kang Ha Neul And Chun Woo Hee In New Film" 

Kang Sora will be making a special appearance in “Story of You and the Rain” (literal title) !
Last month, it was confirmed that Chun Woo Hee and Kang Ha Neul would be starring in the new film, which tells the story of a man and a woman who miss each other for a long time but are unable to meet. 
On April 27, Kang Sora’s agency, Plum Actors, confirmed that she would be making a cameo appearance in the film as Soo Jin, a fellow student at the cram school that Kang Ha Neul’s character attends.

The actress stated, “I wanted to participate in the project because the script was so strong. I have good memories of working with Kang Ha Neul in ‘Incomplete Life’ and Chun Woo Hee in ‘Sunny.’ I really wanted to work with the two of them again and that played a big part in my decision to appear.”
Kang Sora started filming for her appearance at the beginning of April. She said, “It feels like I went back to the past in a time machine. I received positive energy from the people on set and had a good time. It felt good to meet Kang Ha Neul and Chun Woo Hee on a project for the first time in a while. I am looking forward to the rest of filming.”

Kang Sora previously worked with both Kang Ha Neul and Chun Woo Hee, the former in the drama “Incomplete Life” and the latter in the movie “Sunny.” 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1387558wpp/kang-so-ra-in-talks-to-reunite-with-sunny-co-star-chun-woo-hee-in-new-film 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow I like all the cast.  Kang Ha Neul, Kang Sora, Chun Wo Hee and and  new actress Lee Seol also part of this. I like the story. Why can't it be drama?! I mean imagine if this is a drama and with these cast. :wub:

I hope to see Kang Ha Neul and Lee Seol in a drama. But I'll wait for the movie befor the year ends.

@sky5joyous Thanks for all the updates for this. movie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...