Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
larus

[Drama 2020] To All the Guys Who Loved Me/ Men Are Men, 그놈이 그놈이다

I watched this week episodes. I decided to watch without thinking too much. I found myself asking in the middle of an episode what is with this parody, sometimes I laughed at ridiculous scenes. That`s a good sign. I have to remind myself that this is a kdrama rom-com. :w00t:

I said that I won`t think too much about the scenes but I have to comment about the CPR. I am not an expert or something but the heroine is doing a CPR or even mouth to mouth breathing everytime she sees Ji Woo fainted. :lol:  The CPR is necesarry in a cardiac arrest, right? I hope the writer will find an oportunity for the protagonists to kiss or get close in a meaningful way. One useless CPR is enough.

Ji Woo and Do Gyeom continue to "fight" like teens for the same woman. I don`t mind. They are funny. I like how Hyun joo don`t want to be in the middle and put them together (like learning the waltz scene).  Do Gyeom needs these moments. I think it is better that he is spending time with Ji woo as well. He needs time to move on from his crush and in the same time he has to know more Ji Woo to accept that he is a good man for Hyun Joo. Do Gyeom and Hyun Joo`s relationship is too close to break. I think they will be fine. They are already a family. If she will choose Jo Woo, Do Gyeom will accept eventually.

When Do Gyeom get serious and look at Hyun joo with puppy eyes, I am thinking ....can he has a chance? But we all know thinks are going in kdramas. I agree that Ji Woo needs quality times with the heroine. Not only her but the audience need to feel the atraction between them. We want to see how the heroine will fall in love. The past lives are not enough, IMO.

I am curious to find out about the past events and Kim Sun hee. I don`t understand her obsession.

• Like 2

Why would anyone want Hyun Joo with Ji Woo?  He might have loved her in previous lives but he isn't showing anything close to love in this life.  So far he has:

1) Stalked her instead of approaching her about their connection

2) Conspired to get her fired from her previous job (which is probably illegal,) instead of offering her a better job

3) Getting her fired in a way that the rumors prevented her from getting hired fired anywhere else

4) Showing no respect for her opinions or boundaries

5) Uses his position as her boss to force her to spend time with him when she explicitly told him she didn't want to

6) Continuing to be dishonest with her.  When he was 'apologizing' he said he would not use his position to see her which latest until about 15 minutes after she came back.

I might stick around to see Do Gyeom end up with the ex-secretary/intern PD but I thought she was boring in Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life. that I don't have much hope for that love line.

• Like 2

@D27Gjk68 I agree with you totally. We're on episode 6 and the writer has still not given us any reason to like this couple together. They have a past life connection but that's it? He's been creepy, controlling and dishonest. I need some reason that she would like him - not just her curiosity about the reaction when she touched his lips. It's just not working for me.

And Do Gyeom is being turned into a jealous, possessive second lead cliche.

Unfortunately, the writing over all is just not clicking with me. There are some funny moments - I primarily adore her 'ride or die' parents who are a hilarious team together. I hate to be negative, but if the show doesn't do something soon to give me a reason to actually like the OTP, I may drop it. 

15 hours ago, larus said:

I am not an expert or something but the heroine is doing a CPR or even mouth to mouth breathing everytime she sees Ji Woo fainted. :lol:  The CPR is necesarry in a cardiac arrest, right? I hope the writer will find an oportunity for the protagonists to kiss or get close in a meaningful way. One useless CPR is enough.

Totally! He was breathing both times - there was no reason for her to do CPR and that wasn't even CPR! Good grief.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, D27Gjk68 said:

2) Conspired to get her fired from her previous job (which is probably illegal,) instead of offering her a better job

I agree with the who list but I want to highlight this one. Why the writer did not think to give the protagonist the chance to do what it is the normal/right thing to do? Not only it doesn`t make sense that he waited 5 years to aproach her but why not make a better job offer, something she can not refuse than destroy her reputation to hire her? It doesn`t make any sense.

2 hours ago, thingskateknows said:

Unfortunately, the writing over all is just not clicking with me. There are some funny moments - I primarily adore her 'ride or die' parents who are a hilarious team together. I hate to be negative, but if the show doesn't do something soon to give me a reason to actually like the OTP, I may drop it. 

I won`t drop the drama because I usually finish the drama I start. There are some funny moments and I am glad that this show still make me smile. It still makes me laugh sometimes and I don`t want to concentrate on the story because the writing doesn`t click with me either. I still have some hope that maybe the writer`s story will develop more now that more pieces of the puzzle will appear.

I have another question. I said that I won`t ask questions anymore. :lol: Well. Why Ji Woo did not tell the truth to Hyun Joo that he is having those dreams as well? Why lie? He is afraid that if she finds out the story about the past lives she will decide to break the circle (to romance the same man over again who will break her heart)?

2020072302518_0.jpg

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/07/23/2020072302528.html

• Like 1

Tensions Rise Between Seo Ji Hoon And Yoon Hyun Min In “To All The Guys Who Loved Me”

Jul 27, 2020
by J. Lim
46f9271d91564d4ba506e1747a7f019a.jpeg?s=

Things are getting heated between Yoon Hyun Min and Seo Ji Hoon in new stills for KBS 2TV’s Monday-Tuesday drama “To All The Guys Who Loved Me.”

Spoilers

The upcoming episode of the drama will show Hwang Ji Woo (Yoon Hyun Min) and Park Do Kyum (Seo Ji Hoon) in opposition to each other, with the atmosphere feeling slightly different from what has gone on till now. They had helped out Seo Hyun Joo (Hwang Jung Eum) when she was drunk in the workshop, and had even danced together under her direction. However, when Seo Hyun Joo fainted, Hwang Ji Woo picked up a call that was meant for Park Do Kyum and went running to her first.

The new stills show the pair having a serious conversation. Hwang Do Kyum appears to be getting angry and sneering at Hwang Ji Woo, who calmly takes it all in. Then, Hwang Ji Woo checks something on his phone that brings out a happy smile on his face, making viewers wonder if Seo Hyun Joo will begin to open her heart to Hwang Ji Woo as he had been there for her when she fainted.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1415202wpp/tensions-rise-between-seo-ji-hoon-and-yoon-hyun-min-in-to-all-the-guys-who-loved-me

Watch: Seo Ji Hoon, Yoon Hyun Min, And Hwang Jung Eum Get Playful And Close While Filming “To All The Guys Who Loved Me”

Jul 24, 2020
by S. Nam
Watch: Seo Ji Hoon, Yoon Hyun Min, And Hwang Jung Eum Get Playful And Close While Filming “To All The Guys Who Loved Me”

KBS 2TV’s “To All the Guys Who Loved Me” released a new behind-the-scenes video!

The new making-of video begins with Hwang Jung Eum, Noh Susanna, and Song Sang Eun exchanging a natural conversation as if they’re close friends in real life as well as in the drama. In a different behind-the-scenes clip, Seo Ji Hoon, Yoon Hyun Min, and Hwang Jung Eum lie down on the grass to rest between filming. When filming begins, the three bring laughter to the set with their intimate acting.

After watching the scene between Seo Ji Hoon and Yoon Hyun Min unfold, Hwang Jung Eum praises, “They’re good.” Yoon Hyun Min also accidentally refers himself as “oppa” (term females use to address older males) rather than “hyung” (term males use to address older males) when talking to Seo Ji Hoon.

At a different location, Hwang Jung Eum adorably rolls across the floor to get to where she needs to be next to Yoon Hyun Min. When filming begins, she checks details such as which direction she should face with the director. After wrapping up the scene,  Hwang Jung Eum points to Yoon Hyun Min and shares, “He’s really sleeping.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1414693wpp/watch-seo-ji-hoon-yoon-hyun-min-and-hwang-jung-eum-get-playful-and-close-while-filming-to-all-the-guys-who-loved-me

• Like 1

7 hours ago, larus said:

Spoilers

The upcoming episode of the drama will show Hwang Ji Woo (Yoon Hyun Min) and Park Do Kyum (Seo Ji Hoon) in opposition to each other, with the atmosphere feeling slightly different from what has gone on till now. They had helped out Seo Hyun Joo (Hwang Jung Eum) when she was drunk in the workshop, and had even danced together under her direction. However, when Seo Hyun Joo fainted, Hwang Ji Woo picked up a call that was meant for Park Do Kyum and went running to her first.

The new stills show the pair having a serious conversation. Hwang Do Kyum appears to be getting angry and sneering at Hwang Ji Woo, who calmly takes it all in. Then, Hwang Ji Woo checks something on his phone that brings out a happy smile on his face, making viewers wonder if Seo Hyun Joo will begin to open her heart to Hwang Ji Woo as he had been there for her when she fainted.

I don't understand this.  JW answers GK's phone, doesn't give him the message then or when he gets to the hospital and this is supposed to make HJ open her heart to him?  Are they trying to show both of these characters are horrible, selfish people?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, D27Gjk68 said:

I don't understand this.  JW answers GK's phone, doesn't give him the message then or when he gets to the hospital and this is supposed to make HJ open her heart to him?  Are they trying to show both of these characters are horrible, selfish people?

Yes, it was not nice to let the friend out but they are not horrible people because of that.

I don`t think Hyun Joo knows how Ji Woo found out that she needs help. She will open up to him because he was at her side, he helped her when she needed.

Do Gyeom will be upset that Ji Woo did not tell him the truth about Hyun Joo`s condition but he is not in the position to do something about it. In the end, he will be thanking him that he helped her even if he was left out.  Let say that Ji Woo when he found out about Hyun Joo`s condition  did not think of anything or anyone else and ran straight to her place/her aid. It is "fate" that gives Ji Woo`s oportunities to get close to the woman he loves? In the love triangles, the third party always will "lose" even when he/she has best of intention/ doesn`t deserve it.

Seo Ji Hoon Is Overcome With Worry In “To All The Guys Who Loved Me”

Jul 27, 2020
by S. P

KBS 2TV’s Monday-Tuesday drama “To All the Guys Who Loved Me” has released new stills of Seo Ji Hoon from the upcoming episode!

The romantic comedy tells the story of Seo Hyun Joo (Hwang Jung Eum), a woman who has given up on love and marriage after repeated heartbreaks. After finally deciding that all men are alike, she suddenly gets caught between Hwang Ji Woo (Yoon Hyun Min) and Park Do Kyum (Seo Ji Hoon), two completely opposite men both vying for her love.

Spoilers

Previously, Hwang Ji Woo picked up a call that was meant for Park Do Kyum and rushed to Seo Hyun Joo’s aid after she fainted. In the hospital, she appeared to grow closer to Hwang Ji Woo, making viewers interetsed in how Park Do Kyum’s attempts at a straightforward romance will develop.

The new stills show Park Do Kyum deep in thought. Usually bright and energetic, his furrowed eyebrows and the hand on his mouth express his worried state. Park Do Kyum is unable to stay focused on his work, causing curiosity to mount over what kind of unexpected situation could have arisen to make him act in an uncharacteristic way.

Seo-Ji-Hoon-3.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1415301wpp/seo-ji-hoon-is-overcome-with-worry-in-to-all-the-guys-who-loved-me

• Like 1

Hi Everyone.

Aww glad to be back in the forum after a few days being locked out. Gosh you know you are addicted to constantly refresh!

MVP @triplem  I found thanks to one soompi forum member I contact outside of forums shared their twitter ID. It was tough being locked out.

Ep 8 preview 

Again KBS is generous with clips see in spoiler tab 

Spoiler

• Like 2

Found myself fast forwarding a ton this episode (pretty much every HJ & JW scene) which is a problem when you're skipping the leads. JW in every scene is pretty much the same -- ubiquitous, creepy and yet boring.  They're making DK's character seem pathetic and pushy even though HJ has drawn the line with him, though I liked the sundae scene.

It's the like the writers are just filling time until they can really start exploring the past lives (which won't have until episode 8 at the earliest).

• Like 4

@Kvothe Same, unfortunately. Every episode has the same content:

• JW being creepy and manipulating HJ in some way
  • DK being pushy, jealous and whiny
  • The two guys squaring off in some way in front of HJ
  • The friend storylines plodding along
  • The creepy mother being creepy
  • The parents being the only fun and adorable part of the episode

Every. Episode. We're on 7 now and there's nothing up to this point that makes me care about the OTP. I'm not even that curious about the past life story. It could be interesting but JW pushing it so much drives me crazy. There's no 'fate', it's him stalking her in each lifetime it seems.

I want to see some character development or story movement. We're just stuck in the same loop of scenarios each episode. We're pretty much half way through - I should be invested in this couple by now.

Sorry, I'm being really negative. I just really feel like, as you said @Kvothe, that the writers don't have 16 episodes worth of story so the first half is just stalling until they can get to the past lives thing. Even with that, I don't look forward to another 8 episodes of the two of them resolving the misunderstandings, the creepy mom pushing her personal agenda and DY getting heartbroken. 

On top of all this, seeing HJ sit up in bed after abdominal surgery made me roll my eyes. She would be so out of it and not able to clench her ab muscles to sit up much less stay sitting up for long periods! 

• Like 5

@Kvothe @thingskateknows I agree with you both, I like the actors and I am still watching but not as excited about the story at all at the moment. Totally agree the parents are the comic relief and awesome.

I hope the story will pick up.

• Like 2

Anyone feel like this show is like "Born Again" 2.0?! I dont know if anyone here has watched "Born Again", but its very similar to ATGWLM from the love triangle to the whole reincarnation lovers aspect lol. I keep watching this show with hopes that the reincarnated couple will get a happy ending together this time !!

Like some of you here, I also feel like the show's pacing is a bit slow. I feel like we have been circling the whole JW, HJ, and DK love triangle and HJ not remember things for what feels like forever now lol. Even though I will finish this drama, I'm just hoping it will move a little faster or develop more somehow!

• Like 3

hi there, omg glad the forum is back, was so bored last week.

I have read through the comments but am putting this drama on hold because i agree with most of you guys here...

22 hours ago, D27Gjk68 said:

@D27Gjk68 talk about drama... i think probably it's all about timing? Or fate?? Although i thought it was kinda rude JW just answered DG's phone, because apparently it was HJ's friend that called DG and not HJ (or did i miss out smth)? So this means JW just picked up DG's phone by chance? I mean if my house mate was close to me i wouldn't mind it, but evidently DG & JW are not on very amicable terms so it kind of bothers me he just answered his phone and didn't bother to leave a note afterwards (but ok it was an emergency situation)? I mean otherwise he could have just brought the ringing phone to DG? Idk man maybe it's just me. But i shall close one eye, because i guess they need to create chances for the main pairing to have some scenes or the whole fate x destiny plot?

12 hours ago, Kvothe said:

Found myself fast forwarding a ton this episode (pretty much every HJ & JW scene) which is a problem when you're skipping the leads. JW in every scene is pretty much the same -- ubiquitous, creepy and yet boring.  They're making DK's character seem pathetic and pushy even though HJ has drawn the line with him, though I liked the sundae scene.

8 hours ago, thingskateknows said:
  • JW being creepy and manipulating HJ in some way
  • DK being pushy, jealous and whiny
  • The two guys squaring off in some way in front of HJ
  • The friend storylines plodding along
  • The creepy mother being creepy
  • The parents being the only fun and adorable part of the episode

hello @thingskateknows @Kvothe! i feel the same and actually this applies for the first few episodes as well. It's like pretty much JW & DG fighting, HJ being conflicted and the family scenes being funny? And the friends idk some side stories which actl i think is being underdeveloped. Hmm, and lets not forget it's only 7 episodes and i dk how many times JW fainted & HJ saved him already ...  

I came into this drama expecting maybe stronger lines or portrayal of modernized woman and the societal problems they face being single/ divorced etc? The premise drew me in because well it's cool for HJ to get engaged to herself and stuff but i felt maybe they could have thicken the plot a bit more ? Like HJ's choice to avoid marriage was kinda solely based on her having past memories?  i was kinda disappointed in the last ep when JW asked HJ why she doesn't want to marry and she said it's because her heart isn't like functioning. I mean okay that's a valid reason but i personally felt it may be better if they included more lines related to moderns females? And like HJ's friend being divorced / single, are actually potentially interesting subplots to touch on societal topics nowadays. Was kinda hoping they added modern elements or dialogues that reiterates the whole "no marriage" plot or why woman choose to remain single in current society? 

2 hours ago, SweetButters said:

Anyone feel like this show is like "Born Again" 2.0?! I dont know if anyone here has watched "Born Again", but its very similar to ATGWLM from the love triangle to the whole reincarnation lovers aspect lol. I keep watching this show with hopes that the reincarnated couple will get a happy ending together this time !!

@SweetButters hi there, i agree there are some similarities to Born Again but honestly BA was such a disappointment. They had a good idea on the reincarnation x past life plot, but they didn't really wrote the whole story well. I stuck to it because i was rooting for the pair they sold us in their first life + continuous build up in the reincarnated life up til episode 10/11 ? but they kind wrote the female lead badly and made her seem like a two-timer and for she chose the other guy at the last episode which i still have no idea why. LOL. I rmb the last episodes and their clips got alot of hate on Youtube. + their comments section..

but for this story, it's kinda clear cut who is the OTP. No guessing game like BA. And HJ made her stance clear that she treats DG like a brother, but does promise to take it slowly and figure out if they are possible? If they are playing the BA game again ... then ok maybe she ends up w DG ite? idk , i am still traumatized by BA lol because i liked the actors and the pairings hmm

I will stick around for now and maybe watch ep 7&8 together... the plot is progressing rather slowly ? And i still want to know how JW fell in love with HJ? I mean it's just kinda unexplainable he just stalked her and stuff just because he remembers her?? 

*anw these are just my personal opinions, i hope i didn't offend anyone writing this :) 

• Like 5

I don`t want to be negative again. I don`t hate the drama but I am a little dissapointed in this drama who had potential in the beginning. Something is not working for me either and I blame the writer.

I don`t mind slow- paced dramas when they explore characters but I feel like the writer fills the time with some comedic moment to make the female protagonist remember the past lives. That`s it.

I was interested in this drama to watch Yoon Hyun Min actually but I can`t root for is character. Not enough from what I saw so far.

Ji Woo remembers the past lives better than Hyun joo. He is like a depressed man who wants his destiny to fulfill.  I am not sure what he wants. He wants Hyun Joo to remember the past lives completely or not?  I understand that he wants Hyun Joo to have positive memories and not the painful one but I hope that doctor will make her remember everything to not have those nightmares anymore.

The past lives storyline is not my favorite trope and I wish the writer will concentrate on present Ji Woo and Hyun joo more, and not to those past lives. Let say that Hyun Joo will remember. That means she will love instantly Ji Woo because of that? Because I don`t.   It would have been nice if we see Ji woo romancing Hyun Joo like a new/fresh love ,to fall in love with him for what he is now and if she will remember the past lives with him, good, if not...the better.

My favorite scene was when Ji Woo told Do Gyeom that she liked her for 200 years and not ten and Do gyeom asked him:

774ed00288e03426f91b41dfceb747bb7325be87

dbdd3bf9dca9b05218e483d8cc35968f6bf07619

My feelings exactly. Man, they had 200 years and still could not be happy. Why? It is not the time to move on?

The destined love story and the past lives don`t work for me in this show but I give up. I won`t espect from the writer to give me what I want. But maybe after some more episodes I could see her point of view.

I was sad to hear Do Gyeom that he won`t be Hyun Joo`s sibling anymore. OK, if this is what he wants. I don`t trust the writer but let see how things will go from there. 

I can`t warm up with Seo-Yoon and Do Gyeom as a couple either. They had a meal together and she is asking online feedback what means when he gave her some food? Too childish for my liking.

I agree that the parents storyline is the best. They are funny.

I like to see Hyun Joo with her friends but I am not interested in their own storyline.

I still had some laughs watching this episode. I know now  how Ji Woo had that old picture. Who is the man who gave him the picture? Kim Geun Woo? Not only Ji Woo went to see him but Kim Sun hee as well. She asked questions like he will know what happened with Song Min Ju, like he was in their group of friends. 

I always thought that Kim Sun-Hee made something drastic to separate Jin Ho and Min Ju, but she did not know what happened with Min Ju after they broke up. Maybe she caused Jin Ho`s death and Min jo killed herself after that. Kim Sun hee is creepy with her obsession. Now that another woman who looks like late Min Ju entered the picture, her resentment, her negative emotions will come back to haunt her more.

• Like 4

KBS episode 8 clips for today's episode. Look at spoilers for the rest of the clips & at work not seen the whole episode.

Preview #9

clips (with more in the spoiler) 

Spoiler

-So from watching the clips thus far

-Hyun Joo so far I see in these clips---end of last episode she questions CEO Ji Woo why he left her in the hotel (I guess they def did not kiss). JW answers I won't avoid if the other person likes me. Right now the person doesn't like me so I did not want to kiss (her). 

-JW met up with HJ mom and treated her to a  "Pretty Woman" shopping spree. So she is totally team CEO JW as we know last episode. and Dad is team Do Gyeom---teasing mom with the grilled Hanwoo and enjoying it. The parents are the highlights for sure. I am glad more scenes of them.

-Housewife Min Jung at Hyun Joo's place does not surprise me, at least they are FRIENDS and frankly she was acting immature on her spending too. But I agree her leaving on the principle of her hubby not respecting her duties as NOT important either taking care of the home and family. THAT is a FULL TIME job, just thankless and not appreciated. Cute how HJ was asking her about her situation with JW (not sure details but if that person likes someone). MJ confirms totally.

-When JW shared he has trauma after saving a girl in a white dress from drowning (He did not regret it) but he almost drowned/died himself. He heard she was fine but did not know after that.. Later clip shows HJ finding out that it was her showing her pic to JW and smiles saying---the girl is ok. Then you see the two (younger actors) in their place. Seeing this used alot, I don't mind it the kids are adorbs.

-HJ getting help with her dress with a handsome DG (love that the bad haircut is gone) & she still had to fib to him that she was busy. She blatantly lied to him saying she was with her friends out for drinks and not with CEO JW.

-HJ Parent's Anniversary celebration with the parent's saying their fave Son In Law candidate and to scream it out. Gosh mom wanting CEO JW  to sit with them with dad saying-he is NOT family. Mom declaring him and then dad declaring DG. Poor HJ saying she "will get married" then they look and ask who--of course the clip ends. Jeez a bit uncomfortable

-Seo Hyoon mom Foundation Kim Sun Hee meeting HJ to find out about her. Asking if her mom is alive and then warning off her from CEO JW saying he is a bad man. She def is wondering if she is related to her prior life person Min Joo. (DEF not from what we know of last episode when Min Joo's pal confirmed she died alone and only dated JW former life self)

-Seems HJ went to get therapy from CEO JW's doctor and recounts the olden times where the wife was waiting for the husband BUT This time we see he came back. Another clip, HJ wants to go alone but CEO JW insists on going together (she doesn't want it though). CEO JW totally trying to meet up as much as he can. The time they eat pork rice soup--she is like --their meal is the "important" meeting? 

• Like 3

I decided to drop this. It’s so boring, nothing happens and if it does it’s at a snail’s pace. Halfway and nothing is revealed smh. Also I can’t connect with JW he’s too cold, boring and creepy for me to like him. Plus there’s no connection with him and HJ only The forced past life connection. Plus there’s like zero chemistry between the FL and ML. Their scenes are so bland and boring oh and forced.

The only character I was watching for was DG  and his scenes with HJ. But lately they’re ruining his character to make JW look good smh. Time to cut my loses 

• Like 4

I'm pretty close to dropping this as well.

JW has done nothing but behave horribly and somehow HJ just magically forgets all of that.  And while I can understand HJ not being able to break out of the friend zone with DG she is now treating him poorly as well.  To be honest these two losers are welcome to each other.

• Like 3

I find the script too crazy & boring. HJ and DG were raised up like "siblings" then suddenly when JW came into the picture, DG becomes so jealous & started to having feelings for JW. Now both guys fighting over HJ, who doesnt know how to put her foot down to stop their atrocious behaving like spoilt kids.

Last night I watched half way and switched off, cant stand anor minute of such a ridiculous drama, rather similar to Born Again.  Hate dramas with too much jealousies bearing grudges & taking revenge to hurt.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, whiteclover said:

@SweetButters hi there, i agree there are some similarities to Born Again but honestly BA was such a disappointment. They had a good idea on the reincarnation x past life plot, but they didn't really wrote the whole story well. I stuck to it because i was rooting for the pair they sold us in their first life + continuous build up in the reincarnated life up til episode 10/11 ? but they kind wrote the female lead badly and made her seem like a two-timer and for she chose the other guy at the last episode which i still have no idea why. LOL. I rmb the last episodes and their clips got alot of hate on Youtube. + their comments section..

but for this story, it's kinda clear cut who is the OTP. No guessing game like BA. And HJ made her stance clear that she treats DG like a brother, but does promise to take it slowly and figure out if they are possible? If they are playing the BA game again ... then ok maybe she ends up w DG ite? idk , i am still traumatized by BA lol because i liked the actors and the pairings hmm

I will stick around for now and maybe watch ep 7&8 together... the plot is progressing rather slowly ? And i still want to know how JW fell in love with HJ? I mean it's just kinda unexplainable he just stalked her and stuff just because he remembers her?? 

*anw these are just my personal opinions, i hope i didn't offend anyone writing this :) 

@whiteclover Haha yea you and me both with rooting for the Jin Se Yun and Cha Hyeong Bin, but oh well. Disappointment indeed !!!

That's the thing, HJ is kinda wishy washy much like SB was in BA lol. I just finished watching ep.8 and I'm kinda at a loss of what to think about it really lol. Why did it feel like we got no where in the plot development lol? At least with BA, you found out new info and it felt like it was progressing somewhere.

In today's episode, the only thing that felt like it was getting somewhere was that HJ tells JW that she was the girl that he saved lol. Otherwise there was nothing else going on lol. There's still a love triangle with JW, HJ, and DG and that hospital chairwoman trying to get revenge/find out more info about Song Min Ju lol. I thought for sure they were going to kiss this episode, but nope, nothing, nada lol. 

Part of me feels like even the writer doesnt know what to write next because they just keep stalling. They only got basically three main plots here:

1) HJ remembering JW 

2) HJ getting married to whoever

3) Evil chairwoman trying to sabotage HJ and JW's relationship

Even those main plots could be paced a little bit faster. There's just something off about the plots like it seems that the writer doesnt know what the reasons are that is driving the characters to do what they're doing lol. If anything, the characters' motive just seems pretty weak. For example, DG liking HJ bc he's known her a long time, JW liking HJ because of past memories, and Chairwoman sabotaging HJ and JW's relationship because in the past she had liked JW's former self lol.

• Like 3

Hi everyone! Glad to see the forum back. I am struggling with this show too, only want to stick it out for the actors. They are repeating the same things atleast as of Episode 6. I'm also wondering why there is so much more screentime for Do-gyum with Hyun-joo rather than Ji-woo. Although the story is all over the place I really enjoy the comedy, a lot of scenes make me laugh out loud and the episodes are not boring...I watch all the way without pausing. I like Hyun-joo's character, it feels like she just wants to work on her webtoon in peace and both boys are starting to annoy me a bit. Really the show is doing nothing to make Ji-woo look good, but I feel she will be mistaken about her past memories of him leaving her and he'll be redeemed. Right now I don't ship her with any of them but I still prefer Do-gyum. I was also expecting a drama in which she doesn't want to marry for good reasons in the present rather than because of past lives experiences. 

• Like 3