[Drama 2020] To All the Guys Who Loved Me/ Men Are Men, 그놈이 그놈이다

larus

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch: Hwang Jung Eum Is Skeptical About Love Until Seo Ji Hoon And Yoon Hyun Min Appear In “To All Guys Who Loved Me”

Jun 23, 2020
by S. Nam
419b7d3a92c84088a1df04824919a3a7.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “To All Guys Who Loved Me” released new a new teaser and a poster of Yoon Hyun Min and Seo Ji Hoon!

“To All Guys Who Loved Me” will tell the story of Seo Hyun Joo (Hwang Jung Eum), a woman who gives up on love and marriage after repeated heartbreaks led her to the conclusion that all men are alike. Just when she has finally thrown in the towel, two men who are polar opposites suddenly walk into her life and engage in a fierce battle to win her over.

In the newly released teaser, Seo Hyun Joo is an eccentric webtoon planning team leader who isn’t afraid to say what’s on her mind regarding the offensive remarks men say about her. Wearing a wedding dress, Seo Hyun Joo announces, “Rather than struggling my entire life to find a person to love, I’ve decided to support myself.”

However, an unexpected twist occurs when Hwang Ji Woo (Yoon Hyun Min) and Park Do Kyum (Seo Ji Hoon) enter her life. Popular webtoon author Park Do Kyum sweetly tells Seo Hyun Joo, “Whether it’s work or marriage, live the way you want to.”

Hwang Ji Woo, the CEO of a pharmaceutical company, also says, “I wanted to become your strength so that you could achieve your dreams without any limitations.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1408505wpp/watch-hwang-jung-eum-is-skeptical-about-love-until-seo-ji-hoon-and-yoon-hyun-min-appear-in-to-all-guys-who-loved-me-teaser

Hwang Jung Eum, Yoon Hyun Min, And Seo Ji Hoon Have An Odd Encounter In “To All Guys Who Loved Me”

Jun 24, 2020
by L. Kim
8e18e9e88e894d94b0447dac9cf882f4.jpeg?s=

Upcoming KBS 2TV drama “To All Guys Who Loved Me” has shared new stills of its lead actors ahead of the premiere!

“To All Guys Who Loved Me” will tell the story of Seo Hyun Joo (Hwang Jung Eum), a woman who gives up on love and marriage after repeated heartbreaks led her to the conclusion that all men are alike. Just when she has finally thrown in the towel, two men who are polar opposites suddenly walk into her life and engage in a fierce battle to win her over. Yoon Hyun Min plays Hwang Ji Woo, the CEO of Sun Woo Pharmaceutical Company, and Seo Ji Hoon takes the role of webtoon artist Park Do Kyeom.

The newest stills show the odd meeting between Seo Hyun Joo, Hwang Ji Woo, and Park Do Kyeom. Seo Hyun Joo looks at someone with surprise and doubt, while Park Do Kyeom seems concerned and perturbed by the events taking place. Although they’re on a camping ground, Hwang Ji Woo is impeccably dressed in a suit, and he gazes at Seo Hyun Joo with seriousness.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1408747wpp/hwang-jung-eum-yoon-hyun-min-and-seo-ji-hoon-have-an-odd-encounter-in-to-all-guys-who-loved-me

How many times this drama chance the title? :o

Does anybody know the name of the actor in the second teaser at 15 sec. He is not man number one or man number two. I guess he's doing a cameo. Her first love or  the guy that broke her heart. I recognize him but I can't think of where I saw him.

A day later, I found him. His name is Yoon Sun-Woo. He was in Home for Summer.

@larus I just saw your reply. I remember him from dallies like the one above. And he's in Stove League too? I'll have to take a peek at it. Baseball drama?  My gosh, Yoon Sun-Woo can't be one of those men who are all alike.

“To All The Guys Who Loved Me” Writer Explains Why She’s Grateful To Stars Hwang Jung Eum, Yoon Hyun Min, And Seo Ji Hoon

Jun 26, 2020
by E. Cha
b31193407f814c77bbf898e990510877.jpeg?s=

Lee Eun Young, the writer of KBS 2TV’s “To All the Guys Who Loved Me,” has shared her thoughts on the upcoming drama and its three stars!

“To All the Guys Who Loved Me” is a romantic comedy starring Hwang Jung Eum as Seo Hyun Joo, a woman who gives up on love and marriage after repeated heartbreaks lead her to the conclusion that all men are alike. Just when she has finally thrown in the towel, two men who are polar opposites suddenly walk into her life and engage in a fierce battle to win her over. 

Yoon Hyun Min will star as Hwang Ji Woo, the seemingly cold CEO of a pharmaceutical company, while Seo Ji Hoon will play Park Do Kyum, a famous webtoon author who is a close friend of Seo Hyun Joo’s.

Describing the inspiration behind the drama, writer Lee Eun Young remarked, “If past lives existed, and you had the ability to remember them, would you choose to marry the person who was your husband in your past life? Are the people who choose not to get married perhaps rejecting marriage because they were traumatized in a past life? These kinds of thoughts were what made me start writing this story.”

The writer went on to explain, “In a time when not getting married is becoming a common choice, I wanted to ponder what kind of concerns someone who doesn’t want to get married would have about love.” She added, “I’m trying hard not to glorify or paint a negative picture of one side or another.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1409154wpp/to-all-the-guys-who-loved-me-writer-explains-why-shes-grateful-to-stars-hwang-jung-eum-yoon-hyun-min-and-seo-ji-hoon

On 6/25/2020 at 1:27 AM, brooksmom said:

Does anybody know the name of the actor in the second teaser at 15 sec. He is not man number one or man number two. I guess he's doing a cameo. Her first love or  the guy that broke her heart. I recognize him but I can't think of where I saw him.

At 0:15-0:16? The one with the ring? I think he is Yoon Sun-Woo . I recognized him from Stove League, where he played the brother of Namgoong min`s character. He looks like him.

On 6/25/2020 at 1:27 AM, brooksmom said:

I just saw your reply. I remember him from dallies like the one above. And he's in Stove League too? I'll have to take a peek at it. Baseball drama?  My gosh, Yoon Sun-Woo can't be one of those men who are all alike.

Yes, he was in Stove League. The drama is good. I was glad when it won the Best drama at 56th Baeksang Arts Awards this year. Many people skipped it thinking that baseball drama is not their taste. It is  not really about baseball.

Hwang Jung Eum Faces An Enviable Choice Between Yoon Hyun Min And Seo Ji Hoon In “To All The Guys Who Loved Me”

Jun 29, 2020
by E. Cha
125eb671411c49b0ad4ab7b21898bc99.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “To All the Guys Who Loved Me” has unveiled its adorable main poster!

“To All the Guys Who Loved Me” is a romantic comedy starring Hwang Jung Eum as Seo Hyun Joo, a woman who gives up on love and marriage after repeated heartbreaks lead her to the conclusion that all men are alike. Just when she has finally thrown in the towel, two men who are polar opposites suddenly walk into her life and engage in a fierce battle to win her over. 

Yoon Hyun Min will star as Hwang Ji Woo, the seemingly cold CEO of a pharmaceutical company who is actually a secret romantic with a warm heart. Meanwhile, Seo Ji Hoon will play Park Do Kyum, a famous webtoon author whose fate has been entangled with Seo Hyun Joo’s in multiple past lives.

On June 29, the upcoming drama revealed a fun poster that captures the difficult choice Seo Hyun Joo must make between two appealing men with entirely different charms.

Dressed in bright red, leading lady Hwang Jung Eum looks confident and gorgeous as the single-by-choice Seo Hyun Joo, who is firm in her stance against marriage. Determined not to be distracted by the men around her, she smiles unwaveringly at the camera as multiple Hwang Ji Woos and Park Do Kyums vie for her attention.

The new poster also hints at the differences between Hwang Ji Woo’s and Park Do Kyum’s personalities, with Seo Ji Hoon wearing a cute, playful smile that contrasts with Yoon Hyun Min’s stoic expression. Meanwhile, the caption intriguingly declares, “When you love me, it’s the beginning of a romance that lasts your entire lifetime!”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1409745wpp/hwang-jung-eum-faces-an-enviable-choice-between-yoon-hyun-min-and-seo-ji-hoon-in-to-all-the-guys-who-loved-me

***\

Teaser trailers for KBS drama series “Men are Men”

Men_are_Men-tp01.jpg

Two versions of teaser trailer #4 added for KBS2 drama series “Men are Men” starring Hwang Jung-Eum, Yoon Hyun-Min, and Seo Ji-Hoon. The shorter version begins with Hwang Jung-Eum stating in Korean “Instead of looking for someone for all my life that I love, I decided to live with things I love to do.” Meanwhile, above is a main poster for the drama series. Caption on the poster states “When I love myself, lifelong romance begins!”

“Men are Men” first airs July 6, 2020.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailers-for-kbs-drama-series-men-are-men

Watch: Seo Ji Hoon, Hwang Jung Eum, And Yoon Hyun Min Tease Complicated Love Triangle In “To All The Guys Who Loved Me”

Jun 30, 2020
by S. Nam
b0c206167622479d8bef1e6e5cd6b1fa.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “To All the Guys Who Loved Me” released a new teaser!

“To All the Guys Who Loved Me” is a romantic comedy starring Hwang Jung Eum as Seo Hyun Joo, a woman who gives up on love and marriage after repeated heartbreaks lead her to the conclusion that all men are alike. Just when she has finally thrown in the towel, two men who are polar opposites suddenly walk into her life and engage in a fierce battle to win her over. 

The newly released teaser begins with Seo Hyun Joo announcing her resolve to stay single. However, Hwang Ji Woo (Yoon Hyun Min), the seemingly cold pharmaceutical company CEO who is actually a secret romantic, suddenly appears in Seo Hyun Joo’s life. Famous webtoon author and Seo Hyun Joo’s childhood friend Park Do Kyum (Seo Ji Hoon) jealously asks Seo Hyun Joo, “Doesn’t that person seem suspicious?” In another scene, he also tries to win over Seo Hyun Joo’s heart. He asks, “Don’t you trust me too much? I’m also a man.”

Hwang Ji Woo and Park Do Kyum continue to be wary of each other as Seo Hyun Joo narrates in the background, “They say that being strongly attracted to one another at first sight won’t lead to a good relationship, since all the strings of fate that were tying the two people together have become untied.” However, Hwang Ji Woo continues to express his interest in Seo Hyun Joo as the teaser shows snippets from their past lives. He asks, “Can’t we reconnect those broken ties?”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1409997wpp/watch-seo-ji-hoon-hwang-jung-eum-and-yoon-hyun-min-tease-complicated-love-triangle-in-to-all-the-guys-who-loved-me

Teaser

To All the Guys Who Loved Me

to-all-the-guys-who-loved-me1.jpg

Cast: Hwang Jung Eum, Yoon Hyun Min, Seo Ji Hoon, Choi Myung Gil, Jo Woo Ri, Seo Hyun Chul, Hwang Young Hee, Kim Kyu Sun, Noh Susanna, Kim Doh Yon, etc.

Premiere Date: July 6

Broadcast Details: Mondays and Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m. KST on KBS2

“To All the Guys Who Loved Me” is a romantic comedy about a woman who gives up on love and marriage after repeated heartbreaks lead her to the conclusion that all men are alike, but then two completely opposite men suddenly walk into her life and engage in a fierce battle to win her over. Watch a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1408324wpp/9-dramas-premiering-in-july-to-look-out-for

“To All The Guys Who Loved Me” Previews Yoon Hyun Min As Charismatic CEO And Lee Si Eon’s Special Appearance

Jul 1, 2020
by L. Kim
34be7159980f4c79b050e096168ea80f.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “To All the Guys Who Loved Me” has unveiled new stills of Yoon Hyun Min and Lee Si Eon!

“To All the Guys Who Loved Me” is a romantic comedy starring Hwang Jung Eum as Seo Hyun Joo, a woman who gives up on love and marriage after repeated heartbreaks lead her to the conclusion that all men are alike. Just when she has finally thrown in the towel, two men who are polar opposites suddenly walk into her life and engage in a fierce battle to win her over. 

Yoon Hyun Min will star as Hwang Ji Woo, the seemingly aloof CEO of a pharmaceutical company. His clever and brilliant mind propelled him to success at an early age, and his handsome looks have made him the target of countless women—but the cold, indifferent Hwang Ji Woo never shows any interest in any of the women who approach him, leading to incessant rumors and gossip about why he turns down everyone who asks him out.

In the newest stills, Hwang Ji Woo is dressed in an impeccable gray suit. Despite his glamorous appearance, his eyes are heavy with confusion, and he gazes at something with a dejected expression. Concerning his character, Yoon Hyun Min said, “I wanted to remain mysterious as much as possible in the beginning of the drama, so I paid a lot of attention to how I express my feelings.”

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1410236wpp/to-all-the-guys-who-loved-me-previews-yoon-hyun-min-as-charismatic-ceo-and-lee-si-eons-special-appearance

Casting news

Hwang Man-ik, appears in drama Men are Men

image_readtop_2020_679706_15936755424264

Hwang Man-ik played the role of Kim Pal-do, who is unnoticed and unfamiliar with Sunwoo Pharmaceutical's webtoon development team.In the 30-year sales department,  he will be confronting Hyun Joo (Hwang Jeong-um), the head of the planning team. We will add fun to the play.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2020/07/679706/

Stills

Seo Ji Hoon

1Z55B8ZNCS_1.jpg

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsVIew/1Z55B8ZNCS

Watch: Hwang Jung Eum Isn’t Afraid To Say What’s On Her Mind In “To All The Guys Who Loved Me” Preview

Jul 3, 2020
by S. Nam
7530e6f3392743c0b7f70d45c62d04ca.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “To All the Guys Who Loved Me” released a hilarious new teaser starring Hwang Jung Eum!

“To All the Guys Who Loved Me” is a romantic comedy starring Hwang Jung Eum as Seo Hyun Joo, a woman who gives up on love and marriage after repeated heartbreaks lead her to the conclusion that all men are alike. Just when she has finally thrown in the towel, two men who are polar opposites suddenly walk into her life and engage in a fierce battle to win her over. 

The newly released teaser begins with Seo Hyun Joo’s team throwing a celebration in order to congratulate her on the successful results of the webtoons she has been placed in charge of. However, when her team suggests that she could be promoted to become the youngest director, the current director (In Gyo Jin) steps up and asks, “Did you call for me?”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1410663wpp/watch-hwang-jung-eum-isnt-afraid-to-say-whats-on-her-mind-in-to-all-the-guys-who-loved-me-preview

Hwang Jung Eum And Seo Ji Hoon Showcase Eccentric Personalities In Upcoming Drama “To All The Guys Who Loved Me”

Jul 4, 2020
by L. Kim
40ba1c1258934c26b10a7c653cd42af6.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s upcoming weekend drama “To All the Guys Who Loved Me” has shared new stills of Hwang Jung Eum and Seo Ji Hoon!

“To All the Guys Who Loved Me” is a romantic comedy starring Hwang Jung Eum as Seo Hyun Joo, a woman who gives up on love and marriage after repeated heartbreaks lead her to the conclusion that all men are alike. Just when she has finally thrown in the towel, two men who are polar opposites suddenly walk into her life and engage in a fierce battle to win her over. 

In the first set of stills, Seo Hyun Joo faces her workplace superior In Gyo Seok (played by In Gyo Jin). Seo Hyun Joo is a talented and successful webtoon producing director (PD) at MyToon, whereas In Gyo Seok is an incompetent and ill-mannered director of the company.

In the first photo, Seo Hyun Joo is sitting on her knees before In Gyo Seok, who smirks triumphantly at her. However, things take a swift turn in the next photo, when she suddenly holds his shoe up by the window. Her expression is solemn and bold, and it seems like she’s about to teach the director an unforgettable lesson.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1410859wpp/hwang-jung-eum-and-seo-ji-hoon-showcase-eccentric-personalities-in-upcoming-drama-to-all-the-guys-who-loved-me

Yoon Hyun Min And Hwang Jung Eum Get Into Trouble And Prompt Seo Ji Hoon To Rush Over In “To All The Guys Who Loved Me”

Jul 5, 2020
by U. Kim
79790cd32a934a778f749fe02988d9b1.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “To All the Guys Who Loved Me” shared a glimpse of Hwang Jung Eum, Yoon Hyun Min, and Seo Ji Hoon in an important turning point of the drama.

Seo Hyun Joo is the leader of a webtoon planning team, and she has declared that she will never get married. She is respected by her juniors for always getting her work done swiftly and saying what’s on her mind. One day, she unwillingly becomes involved in a misunderstanding and faces a big crisis.

Though Seo Hyun Joo isn’t interested in marriage, sparks fly between Hwang Ji Woo, the CEO of a pharmaceutical company, and Park Do Kyum, a famous webtoon author and Seo Hyun Joo’s childhood friend, as they fight for her heart.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1410971wpp/yoon-hyun-min-and-hwang-jung-eum-get-into-trouble-and-prompt-seo-ji-hoon-to-rush-over-in-to-all-the-guys-who-loved-me

Archived