[Drama 2020] To All the Guys Who Loved Me/ Men Are Men, 그놈이 그놈이다

larus

I just finished the episode 3.

I did not expected to see Do -gyeom in the past live but the moment I saw that picture I know he will be the men Ji Woo is covering with the finger.

5e8ff38d80f54583163ac7977ab0741ca4e1a0fa

I was waiting for the confirmation and I get that later.

Ok, so Ji Woo is the only one who is remembering very well the past lives. Hyun Joo is remembering some moments now the question is if Do gyeom is remembering as well. He doesn`t seems to remember anything.

I admit, I don`t like the past revelation. The hystory is repeating itself and it is too tragic for three of them.

In the past live Hyun joo was Min Joo, Do Gyeom was Woo Young and Ji Woo was Jin Ho. When Woo Young was about to confess his feelings to Min Joo, Jin Ho arrived. Just like Ji Woo arrived when Do Gyeom was about to tell Hyun Joo about his feelings.

I understand why Kim Sun hee has the picture from 16 July 1973 but why Ji Woo has the same picture? I hope we`ll find out soon.

Seeing that Kim Sun hee is the only one who is old today, it means that Min Joo, Woo Young and Jin Ho are dead and all three reincarneted. It is sad that Do Gyeom has unrequated love again, and Jin Woo has the feelings for Hyun joo and all three are trapped in the love triangle once again. Min Joo died in 1979, six years since that picture was taken. The four people, included Kim Sun Hee, lived some tragic events. We`ll find out what happen in the past and I hope it won`t happen again.

I don`t think Kim Sun Hee know about Ji Woo`s past lives. She is intrigued by the fact CEO Hwang Ji Woo looks so similar to her old unrequated love, Jin Ho. But she knows what happened with her colleagues. Or maybe she knows about reincarnation.

I wanted a nice romantic comedy. I was not ready for the tragic love relationships and the predestined fate stuff.

Well, I am curious what will happen next.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, larus said:

It is sad that Do Gyeom has unrequated love again, and Jin Woo has the feelings for Hyun joo and all three are trapped in the love triangle once again.

Exactly.. Its like they are caught in this tragic loop.. Ji Woo even vouches not to repeat the mistake of losing her the twice. I think he left her in the earlier two lives but realised his mistake in the third. But was unfortunately too late and ended up losing her. If only he could break it this time... which means keeping Hyun Joo alive and Do Gyeom not getting the girl. 

ezgif-4-07d84346fc45.jpg

Do you guys have any clue as to who this lady is? 

1 hour ago, ashbelle said:

Do you guys have any clue as to who this lady is? 

The picture is from today`s episode? I haven`t watched it yet. I could not tell from this picture. The haircut is like Min joo`s haircut in 1973.

I have a question. Ji Woo said he hopes it is not too late again but why he did not approach Hyun Joo sooner? We see that he found her 3-5 years ago.

@ashbelle Throwing in my two cents for not watching the episode too like @larus

I am guessing Min Joo too.

I mean he was not remotely interested in any other gal except her. So for him to have that one track mind and want to be with her and be devastated that she was not at the lodge spoke volumes (even if he had to go in bad rain in a hilly mountain side).

Only Min Joo could get him to look so happy and want to hold hands willingly.

i'm a little worried that the drama plot is going to be like Born Again and Extraordinary You...

as of ep3 i prefer Do Gyum a little more over Ji Woo... :heart2beat:i'm wondering is Seo Yoon an adopted daughter? the veteran actress Choi Myung Gil plays a lot of rich wife/bad mom roles i'm a bit worried that she is going to be that in this drama as well :rip:

I am in the middle of watching episode 4 but had to pause because I can't focus on the story. Same thing happened during previous episodes where I had to pause for a while before continuing. I did contemplate A LOT if it is alright to post this here but I guess I have to get this out. Is there anyone who is watching this but can't really enjoy it because of Hwang Jung Eum? Because I currently am. I never had any problem watching her previous dramas and even did re-watch some of them. Ever since Mystic Pop-up Bar, I am having trouble watching her. It is not so much about her acting as I never notice about how she tend to shout her line etc. until people point it out. It is her lip/mouth area that bother me especially when the shot is focus on her face. I even google if she did recent plastic surgery or not because I feel that it looks too unnatural. Or is it actually because of her makeup that doesn't blend well and made her lips area looks whiter than the rest of her face at some close-up shot or is it just me/ my screen that made it look that way. I never encounter this problem after years of drama watching. I just need some answer as why I am feeling uncomfortable. I want to reiterate that I am not hating her or anything. I really want to watch the drama because I am interested with the plot. I made it through Mystic Pop-up bar because there are a lot of side stories that keeps me invested on the drama and it is also only 12 episodes.

If there is anyone experiencing this while watching the drama, I need to know some tips that will help me enjoy this drama. 

I am sorry that this become long rant or if it violate any rules on this forum. Mods may remove this post if it is violating any rules. Thank you.

WTH was that ending? It is a red herring? We see Jin Ho (Ji Woo`s past live) ordering a music box for his loved one and then we see the young Kim Sun hee with the same music box.

I don`t really like dramas with reincarnation, fated love stories that feels that things are locked in one way without escape. I can`t explain. It doesn`t feel a healthy relationship. I still like some moments and I like the characters and I am curious about the path this drama will take. I should watch without worries. Que sera sera.

I won`t mind if Hyun Joo will not choose neither Ji Woo or Do Gyeom. Right now I like more Do Gyeom. It is good that he will confess his feelings if he feels more than a friendship. I think their friendship will survive. If Do Gyeom has unrequated romantic feelings I hope he will move on eventually, growing up as a character as a result. I feel sorry for Ji woo. He really wasted so much of his life chasing about a woman from his dreams when he should have lived his life to the fullest. He felt uneasy with his own life  and waited for dream woman all his life. What would have happened if he did not met her (of course they will met again since it  is the fate so why look for her?  or if she won`t love him back?

I liked the conversation between Hyun joo and Ji woo at the shop when they went to eat. She told him that being attracted with someone at first sight don`t necesarry mean that they will have a good relationship. She said the "thread of destiny which was tying the two of them would have been unwound compleatly".

abda462a38fc9b8b07ec9eb37780c58458291879

And he said "when the thread gets cut we can piece it together again".

777f4b54c9d670df61736d642df66df36f4fc357

Ok, I get it. It will be nice if you two will have a second chance in this life but please, live your life and make the best with the present reality. If they will fall in love again, fine. Stood behind your choices this time.

Fall in love again.... it is strange. He already loves the idea of her. I hope he will start to know her better and fall in love of Hyun joo this time. I liked how she proclaimed to love herself/ marry herself but I am afraid she instinctively is waiting for her man of her dreams as well. (she never falls in love with a guy, rejected a good man in the past, doesn`t want to get married).

I just hope Do Gyeom won`t remember his past lives like the other two. I won`t hold my breath for that. It is a drama anyway but I wish he will be spared by this predestened stuff.

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm a little worried that the drama plot is going to be like Born Again and Extraordinary You...

I never watched those dramas. i heard that Born again was a fiasco and the other was succesful. Others compared it will Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter (where both Yoon Hyun Min and Seo Ji Hoon were protagonists). 

Dramas with reincarnation plot are tricky. I hope the writer can make it simple and coherent. Is a romantic comedy, right?

I lauged when Ji Woo took leaves to pay the bill. I used to play shopping when I was little and I had leaves as money. But an inoccent question? Unless someone made a prank on him, how a CEO would have had some many leaves in his wallet?

1 hour ago, larus said:

WTH was that ending? It is a red herring? We see Jin Ho (Ji Woo`s past live) ordering a music box for his loved one and then we see the young Kim Sun hee with the same music box.

Possibilities:

1.) JinHo's gift was delivered to a wrong address/person. SunHee thought the gift was for her.

2.) JinHo left it on room after it was bought  -  a) he was going to give it to MinJoo later b) he left and forgot to bring the gift to give it to MinJoo. 

---> SunHee saw the gift first and thought it was for her.

3.) SunHee stole JinHo's gift. - She probably knew the gift was for MinJoo and she took it.

hi guys!! i am back again, and have caught up with the latest epiosde. I find the drama okay so far, and there are really some funny parts which i enjoyed! So far, i am still rooting for Dogyeom, well maybe until all the past lives unravels? Because i think it's kinda creepy Jiwoo stalked, and almost ruined Hyunjoo career + created coincidences & signed her into his company just to get her close. But okay good thing is Jiwoo does realize this is extreme and apologized for it! 

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@sadthe1st Hello there! I watched both dramas and i actually thought Extraordinary You was okay, but not Born Again. I do see some connections to Born Again, which shares the same theme aka reincarnation and past lives being ill-fated and stuff + Jiwoo being a little creepy like the ML in Born Again? Also, interestingly, some of the lines do overlap like how Hyunjoo says relationships from the past will meet again to unravel and they won't end up together at the (sorry couldn't rmb the exact line). Like a similar dialogue was used in BA and it did turn out that way ... and both dramas happen to be from KBS. LOL 

1 hour ago, larus said:

I don`t really like dramas with reincarnation, fated love stories that feels that things are locked in one way without escape. I can`t explain. It doesn`t feel a healthy relationship. I still like some moments and I like the characters and I am curious about the path this drama will take. I should watch without worries. Que sera sera.

@larus i think there might be some misunderstandings that happened for the music box to end up with SH? And the misunderstanding must be deep enough for HJ to avoid getting married altogether, and for JW to regret so deeply and trying to make amends in their current lives. 

and i think i can relate to your point on reincarnations. As if one suffering wasn't enough, the ill fates continue down the reincarnations, and it's like their 4th reincarnation here? They have 3 lives to explain man .. 

1 hour ago, larus said:

Fall in love again.... it is strange. He already loves the idea of her.

actually i was wondering, if JW is in love with HJ? Or it's guilt? Idk man, like it's kind of creepy he stalked her for a few years to get her over to his company...I mean this is their 4th reincarnation, is JW really in love with the present reincarnation or he is feeling the need to be with her/ make amends based on the memories of his past?

1 hour ago, larus said:

I never watched those dramas. i heard that Born again was a fiasco and the other was succesful. Others compared it will Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter (where both Yoon Hyun Min and Seo Ji Hoon were protagonists). 

Dramas with reincarnation plot are tricky. I hope the writer can make it simple and coherent. Is a romantic comedy, right?

Hmm i wont say BA was a complete fiasco. It had a potentially good storyline and pretty solid start. I think it was just unskilled / messy writing and directing that led to their downfall. the acting and music were pretty solid tho, i personally felt that it was a waste of talents. I honestly think the drama would have been better in the hands of maybe more experienced team + better planning. They were kinda fickle minded about their plot direction, which confused the viewers. 

I do agree reincarnation plots are tricky, i mean BA was a bad example. I hope KBS can make up with a good example for this show. Actually now that i watched it, i don't really find that much similarities to Mama Fairy. I do find some reference of Dogyeom's character to Park SeoJoon's character in Kill Me Heal Me tho? Like PSJ's character was also like a brother to HJE in that drama, and he happens to harbour a crush for her too. 

Interestingly enough, i will continue to watch how this drama plays out. I am curious to find out if DG will rmb (or already had) rmb his past lives? I just curious what happened for the past 3 lives for them to wow meet again in the 4th life (maybe their last life by Goblin's reference). And the plot moves quite fast man, and DG confessed at the end of Ep 4? 

5 hours ago, kdramagrandma said:

If there is anyone experiencing this while watching the drama, I need to know some tips that will help me enjoy this drama. 

I have experienced with other actors in other dramas.  Once you've noticed something, sometimes you just can't "un-see" it. 

I remember one KDrama where the actress's make-up was so distracting that I could not enjoy the drama and I watched every episode while grinding my teeth.  Trust me, it WAS annoying:  her face was made-up unnaturally several shades lighter (very white like a ghost mask) than the rest of her skin and there was no blending below the chin.  It looked like someone had plopped a head on the wrong body.  I have seen this make-up travesty on occasion in some scenes with other actresses in other dramas but only a few times; in this particular drama, it was over the top all the time in every scene. 

I could not enjoy that drama.  I wanted to because the story was interestingbut it made me miserable and I still forced my way through watching it.  Afterward, I began to wonder why I wasted my time.  

So here's my thinking: 

Live without regrets. 

If something in a drama is testing your patience, step away.  Find something that else that brings you joy.

There is nothing wrong with making this decision, and you're not being anti to the actress; however if you stay and start to hate her, that's not good because it wastes energy you need for other things that could make you happy.

You can still continue to follow the drama if you want to by reading recaps and watching previews.  And you can always come back if you feel that it's "can't miss" stuff.   I've done this more than once.  Recently, I quit watching about six episodes in the middle of a drama because some things ticked me off and I came back only to see the ending.  I'm not sorry I did that.  I was glad to see the ending and I will not go back to watch the parts that I missed.  It was enough.

We can enjoy dramas without being devoted to every second of them.  There are things that I do Not like about this drama and some things that I do.  Maybe I'll stay for all of it; maybe I won't.  It's all good.

3 hours ago, uglypearl said:

Possibilities:

I also believed that Sun hee will believe it is for her and it will be very disappointed to find out that it is for Min joo. Maybe than she realise about Jin ho`s feelings for Min Joo.

3 hours ago, whiteclover said:

Because i think it's kinda creepy Jiwoo stalked, and almost ruined Hyunjoo career + created coincidences & signed her into his company just to get her close. But okay good thing is Jiwoo does realize this is extreme and apologized for it! 

It is good that he apologized but he did wrong. I understand the need to be close to Hyun joo. He created a new company beside the pharmaceutical one just to hire Hyun Joo but I wonder if it was not better to try other approach? He waited for 5 years, preparing for the meeting, watching her social media, following her step by step from afar. The classical way to ask a girl out is not easier? If they were destined to meet in every life why not believe in destiny?

3 hours ago, whiteclover said:

actually i was wondering, if JW is in love with HJ? Or it's guilt? Idk man, like it's kind of creepy he stalked her for a few years to get her over to his company...I mean this is their 4th reincarnation, is JW really in love with the present reincarnation or he is feeling the need to be with her/ make amends based on the memories of his past?

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe he wants to be with her to finally fulfill their relationship or he feels guilty for what happen. Hyun Joo remembered thaat she was  dumped three times.  They had failed relationship in the past lives and he thinks he has another oportunity to not the same mistake again.

But he did not have the oportunity to fall in love in love with Hyun joo. He loved the idea of that woman from his dreams. We`ll see how their relationship will develope for them.

59 minutes ago, larus said:

He waited for 5 years, preparing for the meeting, watching her social media, following her step by step from afar. The classical way to ask a girl out is not easier? If they were destined to meet in every life why not believe in destiny?

i'm suspecting that he is worried that this "destiny" would end the same heartbroken way as the past 2 or 3 lives. i can't really remember...

so there was first the joseon era... then the revolution generation... and finally the most recent school days scene?

Spoiler

previously i related the similarity to Born Again because it's something like past lives/reincarnation... and Extraordinary You because the characters reappearing in new comics came back to the storyboard not remembering their pasts from old comics... until some came to realize their make-believe identities and recalled the past.

the leaves in Ji Woo's wallet reminds me of perilla leaf...

Spoiler

perhaps, he has  weak stomach? :Twerkdatbutt:

37 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm suspecting that he is worried that this "destiny" would end the same heartbroken way as the past 2 or 3 lives. i can't really remember...

But what has changed if he waited? Yes, he is better prepared now to have motive to be at her side but waiting, there were not more chances for Hyun Joo and Do gyeom to grow their feelings? I don`t follow the logic. But it is possible that he found out more informations about past lives later, in those years of waiting.

Or he did not know that she remembered something and he was not confident that she will want to date him. But then why they met/found each other in their past lives?

Perhaps there is not an explanation outside the drama plot. If he would not waited, we would have had a different drama.  :w00t:

37 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

the leaves in Ji Woo's wallet reminds me of perilla leaf...

Interesting. It could be a good explanation. In Korea, there are people who took perilla leaves with them when they went at a restaurant or went for a drink (for a good digestion?)

Edit> Maybe he took the leaves when they were eating and drinking at that restaurant. He was very drunk. It is possible that he did not realize what he has done (took the leaves then).

I am satisfied with the explanation. Thank You.

I started watching for Jung Eum expecting her to be funny. But I died when Hyun Joo's parents started kissing each other :joy: Isn't it so rare to see older couples kissing on Kdramas? It feels pretty good! Of course, until the moment when they attempting to lick each other HAHAHAHAHA. Not forgetting their silly conversation about DG being husband material and treating him like a son vs a son-in-law. I mean these might be filler scenes but BROOO, I am digging it.

And I super agree that I expected this to be a light-hearted show too but based on all the flashbacks, it definitely looks like it isn't going to stay that way for a very long time.

Indeed I did not expect Do Gyeom to be tangled in their past lives as well. So far we are only seeing him in one of their three past lives so I do wonder if he was there in the other two as well. I initially thought DG won't play that much of a prominent role between their relationship but it seems that in the third life, it is being hinted that he did get in the way and JW regrets that.

JW's secretary's mom definitely appears to be a huge creep for wanting her daughter to be married to someone who reminds her of whom she used to love. The way she touched JW's image on the magazine gives me shivers. She seems to be obsessed about JW's past self.

I really liked the convenient store scene when HJ talks about how past lovers will fall out and break the red string but JW redraws a little bow to reconnect it back together. I just found that rather cute.

And DG's scenes this week are fire. All the little hints leading up to a kiss. Even his flashback of her bringing an umbrella to his school was so good. His confession at the playground as well. He has such a vulnerable look in his eyes when he thinks about the barrier between him and HJ. I feel for him. I wonder if he will start having flashbacks to his past lives now with JW's presence being a stronger threat now.

Hahaha and I also love that JW's character is showing a bit of humour this week. At the "Italian" shop first and then when he tried paying with Perilla leaves :joy:. I would enjoy seeing more of HJ going back and forth between punishing him and her own guilt after putting him through it hahaha.

When JW talks about the flower embroidered on the handkerchief, it appears that he still carries around with him a flower embroidered handkerchief. I wonder how this fits in with his flashback of their first life and the embroidered handkerchief appearing there. Is it the exact same one or did he just so happen to get someone to embroider a new one for him? Because if it is the same one, it means that he must have had past lives memories even in the past two lives before the present in order for him to recover the handkerchief and hold onto it until today? Has his relationship with HJ slowly distanced out with each life and was the convenient store conversation and what HJ said a prophesy predicting their final separation in this life? It also seems that JW is now somewhat set that it is better for HJ not having to remember their past lives (sounds like they might not have had a happy ending even in their past lives though they loved each other deeply).

3 minutes ago, fluffyloaf said:

Is it the exact same one or did he just so happen to get someone to embroider a new one for him?

he bought it off a street stall :grin: i remember this one! haha although most of the time i was just... not concentrating much... i'm curious with the plot but,

Spoiler

i can't binge watch Hwang Jung Eum drama episodes as much as others... her voice is a little high pitch for my comfort level..

39 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

he bought it off a street stall :grin: i remember this one! haha although most of the time i was just... not concentrating much... i'm curious with the plot but

Thanks for the info! Hahaha yeah I find myself lapsing a lot these days too. And yet some dramas are so intense and I feel like my brain is aging too much to follow on.

12 minutes ago, fluffyloaf said:

When JW talks about the flower embroidered on the handkerchief, it appears that he still carries around with him a flower embroidered handkerchief. I wonder how this fits in with his flashback of their first life and the embroidered handkerchief appearing there. Is it the exact same one or did he just so happen to get someone to embroider a new one for him?

Not, it is not the same one. @sadthe1st is right. He bought it from the street. It is hand made. He remembered the patern from Hyun joo`s drawing and from his dreams (I assume) and asked the lady who made it what symbolizes and what plant it is. Later he set up a meeting with Hyun joo under the same plant.

17 minutes ago, fluffyloaf said:

And DG's scenes this week are fire. All the little hints leading up to a kiss. Even his flashback of her bringing an umbrella to his school was so good. His confession at the playground as well. He has such a vulnerable look in his eyes when he thinks about the barrier between him and HJ. I feel for him. I wonder if he will start having flashbacks to his past lives now with JW's presence being a stronger threat now.

I think that their scenes and their past memories are more solid than what Hyun joo and Ji woo have right now. While Do Gyeom developed romantic feelings, Hyun Joo loves him but as a sibling. But she will be hurt if he will decide to distance himself from her. There are true feelings. I also find the umbrella scene so sweet. I feel sorry for Ji Woo who did not lived his life thinking at the woman from his past lives but I will feel sorry for Do Gyeom too if the fate entangled him in this love triangle without hope. I really hope he won`t remember his past life.

As I said, I find relationship between Hyun Joo and Do Gyeom more palpable than Hyun Joo and Ji woo`s  the mumbo jumbo fated relationship from past lives.  I don`t want to dismiss the importance of destiny, but I understand more what it is tangible. Hyun Joo and Do Gyeom have history together, they helped each other, they understand each other. That doesn`t mean I want Hyun Joo to fall in love with Do Gyeom. I love their friendship as it is anyway. I want to see how Ji Woo and Hyun joo`s relationship will grow. I know that the show wants me to think that these past lives is a very strong connection (meant something) but it is too easy and not enough to be convinced that they are better to be together. We are at the begining of this drama.  I am sure we`ll have more development and more oportunities for the characters to manifest.

8 minutes ago, larus said:

As I said, I find relationship between Hyun Joo and Do Gyeom more palpable than Hyun Joo and Ji woo`s  the mumbo jumbo fated relationship from past lives.  I don`t want to dismiss the importance of destiny, but I understand more what it is tangible. Hyun Joo and Do Gyeom have history together, they helped each other, they understand each other. That doesn`t mean I want Hyun Joo to fall in love with Do Gyeom. I love their friendship as it is anyway. I want to see how Ji Woo and Hyun joo`s relationship will grow. I know that the show wants me to think that these past lives is a very strong connection (meant something) but it is too easy and not enough to be convinced that they are better to be together. We are at the begining of this drama.  I am sure we`ll have more development and more oportunities for the characters to manifest.

So true. And the way I perceive it, if DG only appeared in their third life and being the first person coming in between HJ and JW ending up in a relationship, I think the point about past lives and strong connections would still apply for the DG-HJ dynamic. And if we think about it, perhaps fate is playing its role to put DG at an even closer proximity to HJ and having him to appear earlier in HJ's present life rather than JW. Part of me wonders if it has something to do with fate and JW not treating HJ well in his past life hence eventually fate is shifting to bring her someone new.

And yes, I definitely crumbled thinking of myself in DG's shoes being in this prolonged unrequited love. I think it hurts even more whenever she tries to emphasize that he is a brother to her and dismisses his feelings toward her (eventhough in episode 4 it seems pretty clear to me that she is aware of it hence wanting to sit him down and have a talk). I wonder if she had always had a hunch about his feelings. But perhaps I do understand why she does not want to cross the boundaries from sibling love to a romantic love. As a noona to him all her life, she probably would feel like she is taking advantage of him to do so while on the other hand also worried of hurting him and one day possibly romantically leaving him (considering her family is like his only family, it's just a complex situation).

9 minutes ago, fluffyloaf said:

. And if we think about it, perhaps fate is playing its role to put DG at an even closer proximity to HJ and having him to appear earlier in HJ's present life rather than JW. Part of me wonders if it has something to do with fate and JW not treating HJ well in his past life hence eventually fate is shifting to bring her someone new.

I wonder why the same fate repeated itself. But I like the idea that fate can shift eventually. Maybe to bring someone new it will make Ji woo work harder to redeem himself. We don`t know what really happened in the past lives, why it was such a cruel fate for them. We have to wait to find out more. 

Or there is the possibility that the fate will chance if characters make different choices. To chose the other guy from exemple.

But regardless, I think all three lead characters (make it four) will have a good ending. Nobody will die this time. :)

I do wonder why Do Gyeom was put in Hyun joo`s proximity this time from a long time. (assuming that they are so close just in the fourth life). Maybe in the previous one all four met as colleague at the university.

It made the relationship of Hyun Joo and Do Gyeom more deeper, and Ji Woo`s situation more difficult.

There is a possibility that Hyun Joo might chose her friend if she will start to see him as a man. But then Ji Woo`s fate this time won`t be too good either. Perhaps his good ending will be that in the other life he won`t be destined to fail again with the same woman. Maybe his fate will change too.

Or Do Gyeom was this time Hyun Joo`s best friend, a sibling and after she will chose Ji woo, he will eventually accept that and will remain in her life. (I also understand why Hyun joo won`t want to cross the boundaries from sibling love to a romantic love. It is not an easy move. This time Do Gyeom will have someone who has a crush on him and maybe he will start to like Seo-Yoon and he won`t be too brokenhearted. The last scenario is making good ending for everyone. :D

I really don`t know how it will be and I don`t want a specific ending. I just want a coherent story, a funny and a compelling romantic story.

Thinking about possible scenarios is fun but I am curious what the writer have prepared for us. :)

Archived