Times Slot: 

Cast:

HuangXuan

Tong LiYa

CheXiao

GaoLu

Wilson Wang

Synopsis:

A story about public relation officers who start out looking out for themselves and gradually learn to fight side by side to overcome many obstacles.

Wei Zhe (Huang Xuan) has received many awards as the most valuable independent public relations officer in the field. He has many connections, resources and methods to become the best of the best. Jiang Dalin (Tong Liya) is a rookie with a lot of potential. She is upright, competent and has a way with words. The two form a partnership in a race against time.

(Cr: MyDramaList)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

Airing Schedule:

AEVp276oyxClBuU1iYeE7Wd-M6kXzUzDdKvWQQ_x

Additional Links:

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie @LavelyShai

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

i am :) hahah and im enjoying the cast and say they have very nice soft catch of chemistry in between them all

Hmm..only the cast? How do you find the storyline? 

I started bcos of Huangxuan but their plot caught my attention too. Not sure if its realistic enough but i really enjoy their chemistry esp Hx with his assistant Louis. :)

Initially I couldn't stand the FL. She is quite stupid and stubborn.  Simply refused to listen to advices and has no conscience on what is P&C on her company matters ... told everything to her bf who was a louse n ambitious corporate climber. There were a few times wanted to smack her head real hard. How can she be so unbelievably naive for someone who has lived n worked abroad?

WZ's step brother is really an eye candy. His English is really good and can pass as someone who grew up in the States. Lots of actors couldn't speak English properly to save them when their character is said to have lived or grew up abroad.

So far, I'm curious why the other single mother partner wants to take DL co down. I was thinking she is doing for revenge but why? Still can't figure it out yet. 

All male actors in this drama are eye candy ... WZ, the guy who is in love with the single mom partner and WZstep brother.

Oh yes ... at one point I really wanted to kick the butt of Stella's ex. He is so awful ... sponging off Stella throughout their marriage. Had a mistress and yet demanded half of Stella's assets during divorce.  If not for Stella's freaky young bf stalking the ex as a revenge for all the defamation and pain the ex has caused Stella, the ex wouldn't have relented. Boy, Stella's young stud can seriously be a bit freaky and obsessive.

7 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Initially I couldn't stand the FL. She is quite stupid and stubborn.  Simply refused to listen to advices and has no conscience on what is P&C on her company matters ... told everything to her bf who was a louse n ambitious corporate climber. There were a few times wanted to smack her head real hard. How can she be so unbelievably naive for someone who has lived n worked abroad?

WZ's step brother is really an eye candy. His English is really good and can pass as someone who grew up in the States. Lots of actors couldn't speak English properly to save them when their character is said to have lived or grew up abroad.

So far, I'm curious why the other single mother partner wants to take DL co down. I was thinking she is doing for revenge but why? Still can't figure it out yet. 

All male actors in this drama are eye candy ... WZ, the guy who is in love with the single mom partner and WZstep brother.

Oh yes ... at one point I really wanted to kick the butt of Stella's ex. He is so awful ... sponging off Stella throughout their marriage. Had a mistress and yet demanded half of Stella's assets during divorce.  If not for Stella's freaky young bf stalking the ex as a revenge for all the defamation and pain the ex has caused Stella, the ex wouldn't have relented. Boy, Stella's young stud can seriously be a bit freaky and obsessive.

Me too cant wait for the Da Ling to get over her crush. Her character is too naive and created lots of hates. I think DL is not meant to be an outstanding character. She is just plain and nice person. It was so funny when Louis jokes to WZ saying "how can you bring yourself to kiss her?" Lol. 

I like all the couples except Stella. Age aside, they just cant match in all other aspects. I hope Stella ends up with the lawyer instead. 

Su Ching-Ying Jie couple is great. I hope Bunny wont give up her cutie boyfriend. 

The drama is ending next Monday. 

8 hours ago, cheerieK said:

Me too cant wait for the Da Ling to get over her crush. Her character is too naive and created lots of hates. I think DL is not meant to be an outstanding character. She is just plain and nice person. It was so funny when Louis jokes to WZ saying "how can you bring yourself to kiss her?" Lol. 

I like all the couples except Stella. Age aside, they just cant match in all other aspects. I hope Stella ends up with the lawyer instead. 

Su Ching-Ying Jie couple is great. I hope Bunny wont give up her cutie boyfriend. 

The drama is ending next Monday. 

Yes ... Su Ching-Ying Jie has chemistry off the chart. Each time they just stand face to face, the sexual attraction is screaming off my screen. The guy is quite hot and smexy  in his own way. He is not swoony good looking but there's some about him that very attractive... perhaps his male aura???

Bonnie is very sexy and attractive  ... very pretty girl. Actually she is more suited with the CEO guy than cutie boyfriend.  

@angelangieStella is the older lady partner with the young boyfriend. She used to have a lazy a s s fat husband who relies on her for job n biz and he cheated on her.

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

well....she learn something.....as the breakup causes her....not sure how much she learn though....as she turning out to be the way she is though...... hahahaha......

wait who is Stella?

Yes Da Ling character development is not too bad and quite enjoy her chemistry with WZ. I m at episode 40 can see DL is very concern of WZ now.

@cheekychipmunk_stv agree bonnie is too materialistic for our cute lincoln but he truly loves her. 

The biggest secret now is Su Ching's identity and plan. I pity this couple. 

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

im sorry to say this arent they a PR company....shouldnt their communication skills be top notch....is that how u drill your partners????

i mean come on....they should ask first before gunning down a person?

Which episode? Which case u referring to?

On 3/13/2020 at 8:19 AM, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Yes ... Su Ching-Ying Jie has chemistry off the chart. Each time they just stand face to face, the sexual attraction is screaming off my screen. The guy is quite hot and smexy  in his own way. He is not swoony good looking but there's some about him that very attractive... perhaps his male aura???

Bonnie is very sexy and attractive  ... very pretty girl. Actually she is more suited with the CEO guy than cutie boyfriend.  

@angelangieStella is the older lady partner with the young boyfriend. She used to have a lazy a s s fat husband who relies on her for job n biz and he cheated on her.

Stella is my favorite & hoping for a happy ending! 

On 3/16/2020 at 3:50 AM, Sun Tzu said:

Stella is my favorite & hoping for a happy ending! 

Stella is gorgeous and classy. I think she wont end up with the young bf.  

Both Stella's bf and the cute Lincoln are too simple and immature for their ladies.  

Wonder what is the story behind the Xie yi, the rich guy for bonnie? 

21 hours ago, cheerieK said:

Stella is gorgeous and classy. I think she wont end up with the young bf.  

Both Stella's bf and the cute Lincoln are too simple and immature for their ladies.  

Wonder what is the story behind the Xie yi, the rich guy for bonnie? 

The young bf of Stella is too young in manners and mind for Stella. They will clash after a while together because Stella is far too worldly n mature for him. However the ahem cough cough department will be fantastic for both of them.

Lincoln is supposed to have lived in US and supposed to be from quite rich family, why is he like a hilly Billy?

Bonnie is more suited for Xieyi, rich CEO because she has been through a lot in her young life and she had to grow up overnight in her family situation. 

What's the deal with that single mother? Why does she wants to take down the co? 

On 3/18/2020 at 11:25 AM, cheerieK said:

Stella is so cool at the break off scene. Mature and realistic though it hurts.

Its a waste that the drama didnt focus on her talent at work. 

I hope that she gets a happy ending. The actress needs more modern dramas.

The ending does not do this drama justice. It is so badly edited and rushed. 

This drama is good. I’m only on épiée 19. And so far I’m really hoping DL would mature a little, her mother Teresa helping the all world is annoying me. And I’m not even going to get started on her naïveté. So far Su Qin, Stella and WZ are my favorite characters. 

I find the female lead really underwhelming overall which is why I dropped this initially. But I rewatch when it was shown over my satellite channel LoL. The male lead look a lot like Hawick Lau. I like how many of these contemporary C-Dramas showcase a different field of profession. Like in this drama it centres on Public Relations. 

Archived