Quantcast
Sushimi

Guess The Drama Title Game S2

Previously...

Sushi PD runs down the hallway of the K-Entertainment department. The stack of papers in her arms flew out of her embrace and it lands on to the ground. "Freaking Octopus Sushi...Now how am I going to submit the quizzes for the game show!" She rushes over to you. "Hi! You need to help me!"

You enter your house after a very long and mysterious(?) day. A benton box on the table. You went over and You noticed..A note was placed on the lid of the box. You wonder how did that box of sushi appear...As you wonder...Sushimi appears behind you, with an eerie smile... 

*CUT*  The End

giphy.gif

Now...

*Regain Hearing abilities*

You hear the sound of the metallic door closes shut. Footsteps... Coming... closer.. closer...stops. An unknown woman sobbing..it sounded as though she is crying with a gag in her mouth...You shift around even though you can’t see..you hear...chains!? 

Why can’t I move...I’m tied to my legs it seems.

You feel someone forcefully removing the cloth on your head. *Regains Vision*

As you swing from left to right, you find yourself chained by your arms and legs, you hang upside down..The next thing you noticed was the environment. It’s a factory...

As your eyes clears up and adapt to the surroundings, you see Sushimi standing there beside a woman with a gag and a cloth over her head. Sushimi press her hand on the woman’s back. 

“Now calm down sis. You won’t get hurt. Why are you crying?” She said as she turns to you, inches away from where you are. She smiles and add “If that player over there could save you, you will not get hurt.”

“Who are you!” You asked her. Sushimi bows before saying “Welcome to Guess the title! If you can answer my riddles for the next few days, this girl here, will be save.”

“Do you remember the rules?” Sushimi snaps her fingers 

"Hi! You need to help me! Each day, there will be two questions that they will be asking on! Please help me figure out what are the answers! I am rather stupid, so I honestly don't know what are the answers! There are hints for you so i think you should be able to answer! Look at the questionnaire!"

“Now, the riddles.”

Q1

Spoiler

Tittle:

“You knocked on the door and I noticed that you have arrive. You enter my house and I greeted you with a drink. You said you are thirsty, so I told you to drink up. Now Who are you to me?” 

Actor:

“I met you two, years ago, in a rather peculiar manner. You may not remember at first, but when you do, you know who I am. You may hate me, but I can explain. I was born with what was given to me by fate.“ 

Who and What am I?

Q2

Spoiler

Title:

“The job I am taking is a risky one. This requires some techniques to get that intricate details about their lifestyles. I don’t see what is wrong with it. Maybe I could just get to know more about you.”

Actor:

“Finest you say? I will go for a 100K. No buyers? Okay. I will take it."

"Making it spicy...There will be polls coming to you for more choices and interactions. Making it a more story filled fun!" 

This is a mini event which will last two days. Hope you will enjoy reading it!

@Lmangla @ktcjdrama @triplem @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh @Sarang21 @angelangie @nrllee @kokodus @mouse007 @larus @nateko @Heidi Seow  @mrsj3n @Ellander88 @joccu 

Anyone can join too!

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

No idea. :lol: zip...nada...I failed in the Forest Quiz that PHJ asked on VLive... :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

This game is OCN-drama inspired. Have Fun! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

hahahaha....you are going to give me a hard times.....u know im on dry land for K-drama

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

22 minutes ago, thanie said:

This game is OCN-drama inspired. Have Fun! 

And how do you know?:joy: it’s not ocn based. You can join too:joy: Everyone is welcomed :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Sushimi I have no idea girl....c'mon you have got to be giving us some more clues. Are these latest dramas? If these are the dramas you watched and enjoyed, I think I can narrow it down a little bit. LOL. But then again, I have been out of touch from kdramas for a while now, so yeah it's going to be a tough ride.....

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Just now, kokodus said:

@Sushimi I have no idea girl....c'mon you have got to be giving us some more clues. Are these latest dramas? If these are the dramas you watched and enjoyed, I think I can narrow it down a little bit. LOL. But then again, I have been out of touch from kdramas for a while now, so yeah it's going to be a tough ride.....

They are dramas that were pretty hyped in the +/- . But at the same time if you want to know..these dramas are new but no longer new cause they ended ;) 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Wait @Sushimi...

Spoiler

Is the first one some kind of zombie/ vampire drama??

Edit: Kingdom?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Wait @Sushimi...

Reveal hidden contents

The question will not go to any Netflix based dramas (only airing on and for Netflix) , but only some of those Netflix series that are aired on national tv are eligible for this game (even though they are sponsored by them.) :) 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sushimi said:

The question will not go to any Netflix based dramas (only airing on and for Netflix) , but only some of those Netflix series that are aired on national tv are eligible for this game (even though they are sponsored by them.) :) 

Oooohhh ok that significantly cut off a lot of dramas. Hahaha. I linked thirsty and wanting a drink to a zombie wanting to drink blood. Hahahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Both are so difficult!! But here goes, although I’m pretty sure I got them wrong :lol:

Q1

Spoiler

You Who Came From Another Star

Kim Soo Hyun - the alien 

Q2

Spoiler

Her Private Life

Kim Jae Wook - Ryan Gold

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

25 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Oooohhh ok that significantly cut off a lot of dramas. Hahaha. I linked thirsty and wanting a drink to a zombie wanting to drink blood. Hahahaha. 

thats because we think @Sushimi will only watch those kind of dramas. it can't be a cooking drama where there's actual food and drinks right? ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

thats because we think @Sushimi will only watch those kind of dramas. it can't be a cooking drama where there's actual food and drinks right? ^_^

Hahahaha yes, when I think of @Sushimi I can only think of dark and grim dramas with bad lighting. Lol. I should broaden my thinking....maybe you chose these dramas and she wrote the clues? LOL. Whatever it is, I think I have not seen both of these dramas. Only going to be a wild guess based on what Google tells me....

Spoiler

He is psychometric? For the first clue...

• Like 4

giphy.gif

I have not been watching much k drama so I surrender to all the experts here. LOL

I wanted to guess 

Spoiler

The Guest for question 1 but.... I don't think they met 2 years ago. LOL

Hence I give up.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@Lmangla I thought of that one too for Q1, but I remember it was used before, so couldn’t be, right? But my answer is way old drama too hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@ktcjdrama @kokodus ~ I honestly have no idea what @Sushimi picked. I also haven't been watching any of the prime time kdramas for a while. so no clue really.  maybe the title about being thirsty refers to some soju drinking? gambei! ^_^

43862026cb67026a4862a299deecdb1e37ecfc59

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Yeah @Lmangla I can't guess on a specific drinking scene in a drama as I'm pretty sure I have not watched these dramas. Every other drama has a drinking scene. So my target is now the part "born with something that was given to him by Fate" LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yeah @Lmangla I can't guess on a specific drinking scene in a drama as I'm pretty sure I have not watched these dramas. Every other drama has a drinking scene. So my target is now the part "born with something that was given to him by Fate" LOL. 

the romantic in me wants to say "fate? so first love?" but it sounds like more like a curse. so probably some ghost seeing ability?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Spoiler

Q1

Title : Hotel del luna

actor: yeo jin goo

Spoiler

Q2

Title : graceful family

Actor : Lee jangwoo

I honestly have no idea. I¨m only guessing

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I was asking myself when there will be the next guessing game. But after I read the questions and the clues my mind is still blank. I am incapable to think of any drama or actors to even make some guesses. :w00t:

I can wait to see the answers.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1