[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

3 hours ago, taekwang said:

http://t.cn/A62ygLPN?m=4507374251663285&u=6119482802

episode 16 preview

its in chinese, i can't find any w eng subs

roughly translated

Guy: we are like this seal stamp and ink paste, we are a set, must be together

then the kisses start and her servant arrived outside the door to interupt..

lol

servant got scolded and left

kisses continue

guy's servant comes along and report..  interupted..

lol

continue kissing

anr servant came to report at the door... third interuption.. 

can't wait for episode 16 !!!

http://t.cn/A62yaZIs?m=4507331352722314&u=5666481284

this one is behind the scene

funny part is when he flips the blanket, she is laffing like a goose.. she says he's like the waiter in hai di lao, flipping the noodles..

and when he helps himself to the grapes, she says him to feed her as her hands are binded... see how he tease her.. 

hilarious

Hahahahaha the 3rd interruption about Lin Qi. Like who cares rite? :joy: omigosh can't wait for the next episodes. I feel young again watching this drama cos it's so cheerful and lighthearted.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, elsanna said:

Me too:joy:

me 3

watching all over

loving the show. laffing all the way at the comedy and the silly jokes

i saw a new teaser this morning on Weibo , with some behind the scenes videos. 

the antics of the 2 leads is so sweet and lovely!

• LOL 2

Reading all the comments here makes me want to try this drama, i like Zhao LuSi, but i gave up watching The Killing 1000 Crows, because the dragging after ep 10.

Now should i start or wait for the reviews after ep 10?

• Like 3

I wish time passes fast, Monday comes fast and we get the new episodes ! I have finished rewatching all 10 episodes, and the previews..... we will get 4 episodes next week right

hopefully more spoilers will be out 

• LOL 2

. She might have family backing in the industry or maybe she's so good that people keep casting her. If you don't like her drama you don't have to watch it period.  There are plenty of other dramas with other actresses that might suit your liking.

I happen to like here silliness style.  Most of her shows made me laugh and  I really enjoy her dramas. I am glad that she has a lot of works in the pipeline cuz I am looking forward to her projects.

• Like 6

Can you please shaming an actress you just don’t like but know absolutely nothing about? You also know nothing about the casting process for the Dramas she was in.

There are a lot of other actresses who you can like without shunning others. It isn’t that there are too little C-Dramas who you can choose from.

• Thanks 1

I've never seen her dramas and to me she's a fresh-faced actress that I'm unfamiliar with. However I have to disagree with your comments and negativity because she fits the role well. She acts comical scenes perfectly especially scenes involving her servant.

Anyway, if you don't like her, then don't watch it. That's what I often do when I see actresses that I hate (especially those with excessive cosmetic surgery or those who can barely act). And please refrain from posting these comments anymore, we want to keep the forum positive.

• Like 4

This drama can be renamed “The tale of the banana, orange and Apple” :D

Utterly fun and enjoyable, and not to be taken seriously of course. It’s sweet to watch Han Shuo falling in love with Qian Qian.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Okay this is a very fun show. The chemistry is great. It's so cute! Hope this ends well.

Edit: Just realized this show is only 24 episodes long, and VIP can pay to buy the rest of the episodes on June 1st, so this can either be very rushed or very snappy. :O

• Like 4

3 hours ago, arcchidus said:

Edit: Just realized this show is only 24 episodes long, and VIP can pay to buy the rest of the episodes on June 1st, so this can either be very rushed or very snappy. :O

Actually these type of drama are normally short, as it is not heavy content, it is light hearted and humorous. Also pacing is normally good. 

i would be more concern if it was longer than 30ep,  (1. Very draggy (misunderstanding/angst) 2. Introduce to a new plot (that makes no sense) 3. Very slow pace (no development at all) 4. Too much flashback ) 

The way this drama is going, the pace is very good (in my opinion)

• Like 2

this drama is funny^^, is the FL using her real voice? I heard it before in 1000 Killing Crows. The ML voice is similar too, that voice actor probably voices a  lot of the ML's voices^^.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

this drama is funny^^, is the FL using her real voice? I heard it before in 1000 Killing Crows. The ML voice is similar too, that voice actor probably voices a  lot of the ML's voices^^.

Yes Zhao LuSi using her own voice. 

Ok since it is only 24 eps, i have a strong feeling it will be very good, i will try to watch tonight!

• Like 3

Really love this drama. The plot is refreshing, the chemistry is really funny and the story is light, cute and funny. Given that there is only 24 eps (and we are almost 1/2 way there) I hope there won't be a lot of misunderstanding/draggy or have crappy ending. 

• Like 2

I prefer short Drama over long Drama like most here since there hardly is a long Drama that I don’t ffw after a while. With 3 main characters it would have enough “meat” to tell a long story arc but I think most people would get tired over too much comedy. Comedies are always better when they are short.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Usi said:

I prefer short Drama over long Drama like most here since there hardly is a long Drama that I don’t ffw after a while. With 3 main characters it would have enough “meat” to tell a long story arc but I think most people would get tired over too much comedy. Comedies are always better when they are short.

Agree, even heavy content drama gets tiring esp when the pacing is bad and the execution is terrible 

• Like 2