Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The romance of tiger and rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

21 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

I would think we are likely to see TROTR 2 in 2021 at the earliest.

Geez, by that time, they should have at least a child already.

Banange? :joy:

I'm optimistic, there's only 4 months left until 2021 :exercice:

yedm00hc7c4r4inwknq18qi4.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let me try telling this story like the story tellers.   The banana told the peach to come at him.  The peach tried, but was thoroughly beaten by the banana. The banana told them, the whole t

Clips of the Douyin meet... at one point he almost broke into tears  https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4513657260878419 [summary: his future plans is to act well. Although HS gave him a lot of attention.

Wow I didn’t realized but LS quit this reality show that could have very well gotten her a lead role in a drama by someone big but she quit the show half way to focus on filming ROTAR!!!   https

• Jillia changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The romance of tiger and rose 传闻中的陈芊芊
  • 4 weeks later...

hello...

seems like our CP is quiet now...

may i suggest for us fans (hehe)...

that we make/share short fan-fic...to animate our thread..

or...any suggestion..

i browse the net...only fan-art are available...no fan-fics (english.. i dont know chinese)

so perhaps...we can start..

tho i have no idea how to construct a narrative...a fiction is so daunting....

haha...just my thoughts..

anyone..?

• Wiggle 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2020 at 2:27 AM, mvrecci said:

hello...

seems like our CP is quiet now...

may i suggest for us fans (hehe)...

that we make/share short fan-fic...to animate our thread..

or...any suggestion..

i browse the net...only fan-art are available...no fan-fics (english.. i dont know chinese)

so perhaps...we can start..

tho i have no idea how to construct a narrative...a fiction is so daunting....

haha...just my thoughts..

anyone..?

I hopped onto the forum again because I missed the drama and lo and behold, another post! A little late, but I did find one fanfiction in English on AO3. Warning: adult content.

https://archiveofourown.org/works?utf8=✓&work_search[sort_column]=revised_at&work_search[other_tag_names]=&work_search[excluded_tag_names]=&work_search[crossover]=&work_search[complete]=&work_search[words_from]=&work_search[words_to]=&work_search[date_from]=&work_search[date_to]=&work_search[query]=&work_search[language_id]=en&commit=Sort+and+Filter&tag_id=传闻中的陈芊芊+|+The+Romance+of+Tiger+and+Rose+(TV)

That's the search I made but in case the story doesn't pop up, here's the link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/25829524

It's a shame that this drama doesn't have more English stories. It'd be cool to share stories here if we ever end up writing one.

• Like 4

icymi...

trotar is shortlisted in the 7th hengdian film awards...(☆▽☆)

knowing this is a low budget romcom drama...it is a great feat for the whole cast and crew...(ㆁωㆁ)

indeed a good year for our Chengjiao cp... ^_^

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hello everyone !! 

I'm super excited !! I can't believe Lusi went on Happy Camp as QianQian although she was there with her co-star from Dating in the Kitchen :bashful:

Hope there'll be an official announcement for TROTAR S2 soon  :wub:

6zgrs4hoc0gix0vnclcb9cggq.jpg

57uok3p8lyr68ebbxo7zdudbl.jpg

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1
After watching this CDrama, I find myself viewing their BTS, clips, and even interviews. I am now watching the whole season again for the sixth time and may watch it again until Season 2 arrives. Since it is rumored to be aired in 2021, I can't help but formulate a Fan-Made Plot in my mind.
I hope that they could add more episodes up until 30 perhaps and if they plan to focus on the historic setting I hope they can add a few episodes in the modern setting also; 2 episodes in the beginning and 2 in the end.
Starting from the final episode, although modern Han Shou claims he had images of their love story but he was still confused. It may not be logical that the modern Han Shou and Xiaoqian will continue on with their relationship since it was Xiaoqian and historic Han Shou that fell in love with each other. It may also be interesting if the modern Chu Chu is the same actress that was supposed to portray the role and is the love interest of modern Han Shou as an actor.  Scriptwriter Xiaoqian will attempt to get close to modern Han Shou but he may want to brush her off because of his interest toward modern Chu Chu.  It may only be fair for Xiaoqian if modern Han Shou will wake up trapped in the script and instead of him trying to win Qianqian's affection it will be Qianqian who will try to win his affection this time.
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone! In one trotar group in fb posted that season2 would definitely be on dec2021! I cant wait! A whole yr to wait arggghhh

• Blob 1
  • 1 month later...

uhhh....read that too...very disheartening really ·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

im so so invested with the drama i just cant *#@&$#@*

but will wait until april or may when she finished her current project..

good thing is..thats ONLY RUMOR..

as they say..10cent is testing the waters..

im still keeping my ChenJiao cp intact..

will hold on to what zls said in one of her interviews..THERE IS ONLY ONE CHEN QIAN QIAN..(。♡‿♡。)

i wonder what the chinese.fans are saying now that international.fans are peeved with that..*\0/*

p.s.

tq for reopening the thread...

i still keep my notif on with it..(◠‿◕)

• Love 1