[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

5 hours ago, mvrecci said:

hello to all..

does anyone know if the *already-past-due* fanmeet is postponed again...?

what are the plans of *them-producers-or-them-anybody* for us non-chinese fans..?

:-(((

bai ji and the pd have a live stream yesterday and it seems like the fanmeeting is not happening. Also for season 2 the pd talked about playback views are critical. The pd also mention about releasing some BTS footage of the washing feet scene from TROTAR. 

• Unamused 1
  • Sad 1

But if they lock most of the episodes to VIP only, then the impact to views is so great/bad right? It’s like they are purposely making it difficult. That said I think we are very close to the 2 billion mark... fingers crossed!!! 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Adidaem said:

But if they lock most of the episodes to VIP only, then the impact to views is so great/bad right? It’s like they are purposely making it difficult. That said I think we are very close to the 2 billion mark... fingers crossed!!! 

Tencent vip all their videos pretty soon, iirc it was a week in 2017, last year I think I saw like a day gap but I'm not too sure about it. So it's really not that personal, the 2 billion mark will mostly help convince investors and producers.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

I was rewatching an episode...wanting to say 7 or 8 but it was the part when the ladies were chasing QQ to give her fruits but she thought they were going to hurt her. Anyway, she was hiding behind banana with Rui Rui next to her. The moment banana saw that Rui Rui was holding onto her he pulled her up immediately. The look on Rui Rui's face was funny. He knew what's up. Watching it again had me picked up on things I missed before. 

• LOL 7

5 hours ago, ash1999 said:

I was rewatching an episode...wanting to say 7 or 8 but it was the part when the ladies were chasing QQ to give her fruits but she thought they were going to hurt her. Anyway, she was hiding behind banana with Rui Rui next to her. The moment banana saw that Rui Rui was holding onto her he pulled her up immediately. The look on Rui Rui's face was funny. He knew what's up. Watching it again had me picked up on things I missed before. 

tysm for pointing that...

will rewatch too...for sure i missed it too..

^-^

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, mvrecci said:

tysm for pointing that...

will rewatch too...for sure i missed it too..

^-^

Oh my god. I didn't notice it either. And it's at the end of episode 7. Beginning of episode 8 is the mung bean cake scene :3 I like your profile pic by the way!

Random side note, does anyone know if there's an english subbed version of the Happy Camp episode with Ding Yu Xi in it? That and the Crazy Maze Game show? Looked quite a bit on youtube but didn't manage to find either.

• Like 4

On 7/9/2020 at 9:57 PM, Adidaem said:

Remember that DYX was busy eating noodles in a livestream with ZLS? 

This type if you are curious:

https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/food-drink/article/3092456/noodles-became-chinese-national-dish-during-coronavirus

Apparently very popular in China 

Omgggg I’ve recently been watching the drama put your head on my shoulder and they talked about luosifen noodles in there too. And now knowing dyx was eating that, I really wanna try it even more now

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, Defender_Ren said:

Oh my god. I didn't notice it either. And it's at the end of episode 7. Beginning of episode 8 is the mung bean cake scene :3 I like your profile pic by the way!

Random side note, does anyone know if there's an english subbed version of the Happy Camp episode with Ding Yu Xi in it? That and the Crazy Maze Game show? Looked quite a bit on youtube but didn't manage to find either.

Here's the link to the eng subbed ep of Happy Camp with Yuxi  :P

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, grainsofrain said:

And now knowing dyx was eating that, I really wanna try it even more now

tbh...i tried to fnd if available online..

and yes....it is...

haha...

but all flavor is spicy...

tho i like to try... my tongue can not...!

huhu..

but if i cant control ..will order eventually...just to satisfy the *eyes*..

ha.!!

a slight off-topic, but still about ML..

may i ask anyone who has video of dyx on iactor where he sang a song...

please share, if possible...

i saw it somewhere before sometime end of May....but cant locate now...

and i cant find in YT...

or perhaps i just dont know how to search in the internet...

please anyone...

tysm in advance..

tysm ❤️

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

13 hours ago, grainsofrain said:

Omgggg I’ve recently been watching the drama put your head on my shoulder and they talked about luosifen noodles in there too. And now knowing dyx was eating that, I really wanna try it even more now

Oh my god. I just checked Amazon and wow, they're more expensive than I thought. But yea, it seems like you can buy it off of Amazon if anyone's interested. XD https://www.amazon.com/s?k=luosifen&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

• Shocked 3
  • LOL 2