[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

7 minutes ago, insertusernamehere said:

Thank you so much!

Hide contents

There was a scene where it looks like HS was trying to rape QQ and she was crying :( I hope he was doing that as part of the CC plot? Otherwise I'd be really disappointed in him. 

Do you remember someone here posted a spoiler of HS wearing black costume, he kicked PH out of the porch, and QQ ran to PH and demanded HS to stop hurting PH. Then HS carried QQ back into the manor and left PH crying in the rain.

Spoiler

The almost rape scene happened right after this, HS was upset that QQ still defended PH even though HS has been showing her all the love and care. HS was so upset that he didn't realise he almost hurt QQ like that, but QQ cried and said his actions were scaring her, and he stopped. So nothing bad happened thank goodness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, chsaf said:

Do you remember someone here posted a spoiler of HS wearing black costume, he kicked PH out of the porch, and QQ ran to PH and demanded HS to stop hurting PH. Then HS carried QQ back into the manor and left PH crying in the rain.

Hide contents

The almost rape scene happened right after this, HS was upset that QQ still defended PH even though HS has been showing her all the love and care. HS was so upset that he didn't realise he almost hurt QQ like that, but QQ cried and said his actions were scaring her, and he stopped. So nothing bad happened thank goodness.

Thank you so much! Yes I remember! Ugh PH pls go away >.<

Spoiler

I'm glad he stopped but that was still not nice of him and maybe even a bit out of character? But I also briefly saw him openly dote on her when they go to Tiger city despite the servants' whispering. You better make it up to her HS!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, insertusernamehere said:

Omg back from watching ep 15-16. Why are they so cute??? 

Sorry I'm not coherent right now :D will be back with thoughts after tomorrow's episodes. I'm gonna be so sad when this drama ends! 

I'm already sad, I have nothing to look forward to :bawling: I will rewatch everything once all the English subs are out and in the mean time pacify myself with the cute scenes in the raw episodes.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, insertusernamehere said:

Thank you so much! Yes I remember! Ugh PH pls go away >.<

Hide contents

I'm glad he stopped but that was still not nice of him and maybe even a bit out of character? But I also briefly saw him openly dote on her when they go to Tiger city despite the servants' whispering. You better make it up to her HS!

Yes HS was a bit out of character there.

Spoiler

He was probably enraged with jealousy and didn't realise his own actions. Poor HS too thirsty for QQ's love. Yes he does dote on her so much so that wives of other ministers ask her for tips to "control" their husbands :joy: But I think PH is quite a pitiful character, maybe he did love QQ but only realised it too late.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Reveal hidden contents

So in fact, they didn't really reconcile before the last episode

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

Actually they did.

Spoiler

During the fireworks and a lovely night in the dungeons before HS's execution/QQ's staged death. And they had sweet moments otw to Tiger City and when they lived in Tiger City as well.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Yes HS was a bit out of character there.

Hide contents

He was probably enraged with jealousy and didn't realise his own actions. Poor HS too thirsty for QQ's love. Yes he does dote on her so much so that wives of other ministers ask her for tips to "control" their husbands :joy: But I think PH is quite a pitiful character, maybe he did love QQ but only realised it too late.

Spoiler

In today's eps when PH was all, we grew up together, even engaged, why did it take me so long to realize my feelings for you...I was lol-ing hard - obviously not the intended effect. I was like, bruh, not your fault, she just literally became a different person.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, insertusernamehere said:
  Hide contents

In today's eps when PH was all, we grew up together, even engaged, why did it take me so long to realize my feelings for you...I was lol-ing hard - obviously not the intended effect. I was like, bruh, not your fault, she just literally became a different person.

Hahaha

Spoiler

Yeah since QQ was such a spoiled brat naturally he didn't like her then but the author QQ was kind and loyal. They were engaged for a long time XD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chsaf said:

I'm already sad, I have nothing to look forward to :bawling: I will rewatch everything once all the English subs are out and in the mean time pacify myself with the cute scenes in the raw episodes.

I'm still on ep 16 and I already feel the withdrawal symptoms coming haha 

Let's slowly enjoy the remaining eng subbed episodes together :P

It seems we'll get to see them together for some promotional events (livestream or meetings?), looking forward to seeing their interactions 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

So, I had watch TROTAR with eng sub until ep 16 then watch raw until ep 24. 

I'm happy it happy ending but I'm bit unsatisfied with the lack of final kiss.

Oh well, it already finished anyway. 

One of my favourite scene of our main couple:P

Spoiler

I really enjoy their chemistry together.

In the future, I want Yu Xi & Lu Si to act in a romance drama like The Love by Hypnotic. 

That drama has many kiss and sweet bed scene for main couple:D

The scriptwriter of The Love by Hypnotic is a guy who also wrote the Eternal Love.

Although both are historical romance,  they have sooo many kiss scenes. 

When I know about the writer for the first time, I'm so impressed:P 

Beautiful Lu Si:wub:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, marrez1 said:

The reconciled so many times after this scene. This happened in ep 19 and it was their lowest point after that qq and hs only got more in sync. 

——

There’s some sort of event on 6/5. Will let you know what it is when it’s officially announced 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

I think I’m a little sadistic cos I love this kind of dog blood plot in ep19 lol badass HS is damn sexy :phew: I am so entertained by the lovers’ spat still laughing through out :lol:

Spoiler

and like what some viewers have mentioned, the angst from ep18-20 is more like a hurt and petty HS trying to take absurd revenge on QQ without actually harming her. I love the way they made it seem like a lighthearted squabble throughout LOL they did not suddenly change direction into melodrama territory

But it saddens me that CC has changed into such a heartless vile woman.. CC has been utterly corrupted while HS had QQ’s love to melt his heart. QQ’s mom is so shrewd to be able to see through to his Achilles heel straight away.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Reverie said:

I think I’m a little sadistic cos I love this kind of dog blood plot in ep19 lol badass HS is damn sexy :phew: I am so entertained by the lovers’ spat still laughing through out :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

and like what some viewers have mentioned, the angst from ep18-20 is more like a hurt and petty HS trying to take absurd revenge on QQ without actually harming her. I love the way they made it seem like a lighthearted squabble throughout LOL they did not suddenly change direction into melodrama territory

But it saddens me that CC has changed into such a heartless vile woman.. CC has been utterly corrupted while HS had QQ’s love to melt his heart. QQ’s mom is so shrewd to be able to see through to his Achilles heel straight away.

So understand. I feel like I will be enjoying the dog blood plot too. Lol. :lol:

Am trying to slowly savour the rest of the drama so will try to ration 1-2 episodes a day. So definitely 17 tonight and if I’m good I’ll be able to save 18 for tmr... maybe watch a few interviews today to distract myself :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, enzek said:

One of my favourite scene of our main couple:P

Reveal hidden contents

I really enjoy their chemistry together.

You can see the context of this scene in my p & @chsaf 's previous spoiler-tagged posts but while this looks sexy in photos, it's really problematic in motion. 

Spoiler

QQ was crying, scared, and resisting him. He was trying to kiss her because he was mad. That's not right. At least he stopped and seemed to regret it. 

Not my favorite moment of our usually adorable murderkitty Han Shuo...

• Sad 1

The event on 6/5 is official. It’s a fan meet up in Shanghai. LS and YX with both be there along with others. 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4511394303385267

—-

This post post made me giggle. It said the main from Goodbye My Princess should learn from HS. (Funny because the writer of the novel that show was based on is a producer on this show — this might be why you are seeing a lot of those story line from that show in this show but with a comedic twist / main choosing a different path)

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4511420018914743

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1