[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

24 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

Wah.... so cute... is this clip for the last episode?

I think is not for last episode but the one following the fireworks scene? Not sure which episode that is from. 

58 minutes ago, lavvarr said:

the same clip but on ig, i always find IG faster, i really like when they do the hearts, they are adorable cant wait for the sweetness or orange and banana pair  

I think the Chinese sites have new stuff faster? I search qq, Weibo and Bilibili etc. But Soompi doesn’t allow direct embedding the video from those sites. 

Hurhur 6 more hours. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Reverie said:

Netizens claim the true OTP is BaiJi the incompetent and ZiRui the saboteur :sweatingbullets:

Haha I ship them !! 

Saw this clip highlighting their hilarious acting

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av200785027?share_medium=android&share_source=copy_link&bbid=XY28B0F2BF172EA81824635425CB905AE8BD0&ts=1590991664475

There are so many pairings to ship: Apple-Orange, Banana-Peach, BaiJi-ZiRui, MengGuo-LinQi, LinQi-Orange, SuMu-Eldest Princess :joy:

"The fruit circle is messy" 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I have a soft spot for Zi Rui because he not once doubt QQ decisions and would listen to her no matter what. I love how he would do stuff just for her and will go with her crazy tactics or demands. Bai Ji and Zi Rui are both great servants. However, I hope to see Zi Rui takes Bai Ji away from the couple LOL. Just like the martial art scene where HS was teaching QQ. Bai Ji was going to go tell him that he is teaching QQ the wrong techniques but our Zi Rui stopped him because he was smart enough to tell that HS did it on purpose lol. I love their relationships with one another because they defend their masters lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

53 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

Anyone know how to watch live? I want to contribute the viewer...

Well in China, it's only legally released by 騰訊. To watch the final episodes legally you will have to get a VIP account and pay $3 dollars for additional episodes. Otherwise, tonight they will only release up to episode 16 for VIPs and ep 10 for free. I think the site is this: https://v.qq.com/

In North America (and I think Europe?) it's released on Viki and 騰訊's Youtube channel. The only thing is you won't get the latest episodes, cause they are releasing only the free episodes there. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Super_Dede said:

Just like the martial art scene where HS was teaching QQ. Bai Ji was going to go tell him that he is teaching QQ the wrong techniques but our Zi Rui stopped him because he was smart enough to tell that HS did it on purpose lol. I love their relationships with one another because they defend their masters lol

yes they are such loyal servants. i like it when Zi Rui play along with QQ whenever she acts, for eg: when QQ was falling down and telling HS she lost her martial arts or when QQ was surprise that HS was her husband. honestly such a cute master and servant bond 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2