[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

3 hours ago, insertusernamehere said:

Ohh I see! Thanks! Since the graphics also used the pound number I got confused. 

Actually they used 斤 in the video which is a Chinese word for half a kilo. 

it was going to be confusing to ppl either way since I’m western world we don’t measure by half a kilo (lol). So I said pound even though in reality it should 42.5kg for LS and 65kg for YX.

But that would be so confusing too because then the numbers won’t match the pic. 

———-

So by the way apparently the actors and actress eat lunch together before shoot a lot and it’s in one of these lunches when YX ate noodles with garlic before their first kiss scene. After that LS apparently took revenge. (Implying she ate garlic for another kiss scene)

These two are stupid cute

—-

Also, although vip members can spend extra money to pay for episodes faster on Monday normal vip members won’t finish watching the show till a few weeks later so we will continue to see bts and meetups before then.

I have read on weibo that a live meet up is happening on 6/5

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

26 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

Actually they used 斤 in the video which is a Chinese word for half a kilo. 

it was going to be confusing to ppl either way since I’m western world we don’t measure by half a kilo (lol). So I said pound even though in reality it should 42.5kg for LS and 65kg for YX.

But that would be so confusing too because then the numbers won’t match the pic. 

———-

So by the way apparently the actors and actress eat lunch together before shoot a lot and it’s in one of these lunches when YX ate noodles with garlic before their first kiss scene. After that LS apparently took revenge. (Implying she ate garlic for another kiss scene)

These two are stupid cute

—-

Also, although vip members can spend extra money to pay for episodes faster on Monday normal vip members won’t finish watching the show till a few weeks later so we will continue to see bts and meetups before then.

I have read on weibo that a live meet up is happening on 6/5

Yay!

I'm ok waiting a few more weeks and at the same time ingesting spoilers lol by live meetup you mean they will meet in person right?? I know variety shows started filming in person again but was disappointed that the first interview they did as a group was via video conference :(

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, insertusernamehere said:

Yay!

I'm ok waiting a few more weeks and at the same time ingesting spoilers lol by live meetup you mean they will meet in person right?? I know variety shows started filming in person again but was disappointed that the first interview they did as a group was via video conference :(

That’s what I read — there was a live stream earlier of one of the actors and he said there will be a meetup fan event in Beijing 6.5 exactly what is happening I am not sure since it’s not officially announced yet 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Isrin said:

I'm soo excited !! 

Pics of the whole cast having dinner together :P

https://weibo.com/7391878307/J34TMkYdS

Haha omigosh Zi Rui looks much younger here with his cap on backwards and all! It's amazing how he transforms into Zi Rui complete with comical face and mannerisms in the drama.

The whole gang looks cute and happy together, I'm gonna miss them so much when it ends. It's bad enough that I had severe withdrawal symptoms with Eternal Love of Dreams, I'll have another one for TROT&R too :bawling:

• Like 2

Hahaha.. actually the best preparation for Monday is making space in your phone memory.. because come Monday night.. there'll be spoiler galore.. and all those lovely videos, picture AND gifs on weibo will be demanded to be downloaded :P 

So excited to know how they're gonna wrap this story...  

• LOL 2

19 minutes ago, chsaf said:

The whole gang looks cute and happy together, I'm gonna miss them so much when it ends. It's bad enough that I had severe withdrawal symptoms with Eternal Love of Dreams, I'll have another one for TROT&R too :bawling:

Same :bawling:  I also found ROTR to heal my withdrawal symptoms from ELOD, at least we're caught in this endless loop together :joy:

• LOL 1

34 minutes ago, Isrin said:

Same :bawling:  I also found ROTR to heal my withdrawal symptoms from ELOD, at least we're caught in this endless loop together :joy:

It's nice to know I have a friend and I'm not alone :bawling::bawling: wuwu how to get out of this withdrawal mess :tears:

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Reverie said:

eb3IHvZ.png

OMG watch how xiao Ding's naughty hands lovingly caress LS's in this video :w00t:

I have never been so obsessed over this CP before hahaha I ship them so hard for real!

I can't watch the video.

Is the video had ben restricted or deleted?

I really want to watch it:bawling:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, enzek said:

I can't watch the video.

Is the video had ben restricted or deleted?

I really want to watch it:bawling:

you might have to make a weibo account, i did that the first time, after i made an account, even though i log out i can see view videos and images. 

but i check the link, it seem like it was deleted

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, lavvarr said:

you might have to make a weibo account, i did that the first time, after i made an account, even though i log out i can see view videos and images. 

but i check the link, it seem like it was deleted

Here's a working link to that video: https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/J4rrx1FAK?fid=1034:4510587447869444

• Like 5