[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

Here's a little interview where Yuxi answered 3 fan questions: https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4510420314213075

Q1: What are the top three strengths of Han Shuo?

A1: 1) idiotic 2) love his wife (modern word for wife) 3) not as smart as his wife (again modern word for wife)

Q2: What's Han Shuo's way of showing his protectiveness for his wife?

A2: Feeling jealous

Q3 If you need to describe Han Shuo and QinQin's romance with a fruit what is it?

A3: Ugli fruit. Because outsiders may see it as kind of ugly, but the person eating it finds it sweet

Fan went crazy with his answer 1 because he said wife twice instead of saying QinQin or the historical term for wife. They are all teasing he has a crush on the actress. lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 2

One more BTS. https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4510590117421332#&video

Very cute - LS was like oh man i feel sorry for the horse, we are like 200 pounds together on this horse. YX was like I take up 130 pounds, LS was like I'm 85 pounds. Then he quietly said, oh no did you just leak some secret? Then she unsheathed her sword to apologize (e.g., like in olden drama where someone cuts him/herself to make up for their mistake). Then YX was like hey don't just say it also take action. 

• LOL 4

27 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

Here's a little interview where Yuxi answered 3 fan questions: https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4510420314213075

Q1: What are the top three strengths of Han Shuo?

A1: 1) idiotic 2) love his wife (modern word for wife) 3) not as smart as his wife (again modern word for wife)

Q2: What's Han Shuo's way of showing his protectiveness for his wife?

A2: Feeling jealous

Q3 If you need to describe Han Shuo and QinQin's romance with a fruit what is it?

A3: Ugli fruit. Because outsiders may see it as kind of ugly, but the person eating it finds it sweet

Fan went crazy with his answer 1 because he said wife twice instead of saying QinQin or the historical term for wife. They are all teasing he has a crush on the actress. lol

Omg my heart was flipping upside and and turning around when I read your translation. Thank you so much and I watched the video it's so cute. I need to have these two back in another drama or on a variety show LOL.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

Very cute - LS was like oh man i feel sorry for the horse, we are like 200 pounds together on this horse. YX was like I take up 130 pounds, LS was like I'm 85 pounds. Then she quietly said, oh no did I just leak some secret? Then she unsheathed her sword to apologize (e.g., like in olden drama where someone hurts him/herself to make up for their mistake). Then YX was like hey don't just say it also take action. 

Thank you for the translation. I don't know why but I find it so cute with the behind of the scene. How comfortable they are with each other on a horse. The way he looks at her in the end just makes my heart melt. Is it monday yet?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Oh wow, so I think they are readying the fans for the finale (on Monday then VIP members can spend extra $$ to watch episodes ahead of time).

Here's another BTS: https://v.qq.com/x/cover/mzc00200q3ctjw0/u0034q116cf.html

Scene one QQ being silly and saying "okay horsey let's leave without your owner"

Scene two HS turned around on the door. QQ was like, "OMG that move was ultra unsightly"

Scene three QQ was speaking like a GPS while sitting in the wheel chair. In the end she said, "there's an obstacle blocking your way."

Scene four. Director told LQ to look to somewhere afar. QQ said, "LQ, is that crane your family's?"

Scene five. QQ said "What's wrong with you assessing the actor's [the rat's] appearance like that."

Scene six. QQ said "draw smaller. my mouth isn't so big" (this is when they were putting lipstick marks on HS's face right before she jump into his arms)

Scene seven QQ asked if this is the episode with all the close ups (answer is yes)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Oh my God, @aarchidus

20 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

Oh wow, so I think they are readying the fans for the finale (on Monday then VIP members can spend extra $$ to watch episodes ahead of time).

Here's another BTS: https://v.qq.com/x/cover/mzc00200q3ctjw0/u0034q116cf.html

Thank you sooo much for your translation, friend!:bawling:

Now I know what they're talking about. Thank you!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, arcchidus said:

if they want us ready they should give us ep 21-24 trailer, so we can fully prepare, how can i prepare for a date when i dont even know who the date is. -_-

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, arcchidus said:

Very cute - LS was like oh man i feel sorry for the horse, we are like 200 pounds together on this horse. YX was like I take up 130 pounds, LS was like I'm 85 pounds. Then he quietly said, oh no did you just leak some secret? Then she unsheathed her sword to apologize (e.g., like in olden drama where someone cuts him/herself to make up for their mistake). Then YX was like hey don't just say it also take action. 

Omg Ryan dimples! I didn't notice before!

Also curious why they used pound and not kilogram in this clip? I know China tends to use the metric system and when discussing weight Ryan and Lusi have used kg before.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, insertusernamehere said:

Omg Ryan dimples! I didn't notice before!

Also curious why they used pound and not kilogram in this clip? I know China tends to use the metric system and when discussing weight Ryan and Lusi have used kg before.

they were still using the metric system, but someone translate and just convert it to kg 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, lavvarr said:

i just want to say that, i never was so excited for monday to come so fast, used to be friday but now monday is such a wonderful day.

cant wait to see my fruit basket 

Lol me too. Sorta mixed feelings since start of work week and all but really have something to look forward to :P

Pls give us a good ending! Nothing rubbish like Go Princess Go... I rem almost puking blood when the ML and FL was killed in the original ending lol.  

• LOL 4

31 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

Lol me too. Sorta mixed feelings since start of work week and all but really have something to look forward to :P

Pls give us a good ending! Nothing rubbish like Go Princess Go... I rem almost puking blood when the ML and FL was killed in the original ending lol.  

Omg that was the ending? I'm glad I dropped that show then. It was funny as well but the humor was a bit too broad for my taste.

Let's have faith in this writer!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, insertusernamehere said:

Omg that was the ending? I'm glad I dropped that show then. It was funny as well but the humor was a bit too broad for my taste.

Let's have faith in this writer!

They re-filmed two other endings after a huge outcry. The second one was crappy as well but I think the last one was sort of acceptable (considering how bad the original one was). 

Go Princess Go was generally good except for the really bad original ending and Crystal Zhang was so good I could overlook the faults.

We’ll know the ROTAR ending soon! Going to miss this show when it ends. 

• Like 1