[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

4 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

Did I ever mentioned how cute these 2 are lol they are like two kids having a good time. They are in their little space hahhaha 

one of my fav bts... so shippable 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lavvarr said:

look at our Banana singing, now its time for orange, 

i'm impress how alot of actors in china can sing and sometime they would sing their own ost for the drama.

I watched the clip last night and was very impressed by his drawings! 
:thumbsup:

On his Weibo he had posted about it: 

直播结束了,其实我很紧脏。明显吗?(好的不明显我知道了[憧憬]

Translation: The livestream ended, actually I was nervous, (was it) obvious? 
(ok not obvious now I know
[憧憬]) 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Reverie said:

dat hand placement!!!!!!!!!!! :phew: xiao Ding just cannot control himself 

Yup, that hand placement stirs my thought of cp suspicion...probably just an accident...but but i cannot help to think so lollllll :P the ML is very bold!!!! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

I love this show so much! So funny. QianQian is one my favourite FLs ever. I wonder how this is going to end though? Like will this all be a dream? Will she go back and date the actor? How does this work?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Reverie said:

5XDHBsB.png

dat hand placement!!!!!!!!!!! :phew: xiao Ding just cannot control himself 

this shot is making those wattpad writer crazy omg, im fan girlling too hard, this is such torture monday feels like miles away

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, isitbaked said:

I love this show so much! So funny. QianQian is one my favourite FLs ever. I wonder how this is going to end though? Like will this all be a dream? Will she go back and date the actor? How does this work?

There's indication that it will end in the real world. I read some people don't want her to end up with the actor because it's not the real Han Shuo even if they look alike. Han Shuo is her first love so QQ should get to be with him. I'm ok with both. I mean, I can't ignore the fact the actor has the same face as Han Shuo lol. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

There's indication that it will end in the real world. I read some people don't want her to end up with the actor because it's not the real Han Shuo even if they look alike. Han Shuo is her first love so QQ should get to be with him. I'm ok with both. I mean, I can't ignore the fact the actor has the same face as Han Shuo lol. 

About the end, im hoping that somehow the actor is in a coma and he also wakes up when she comes back to reality. Then he tells her that he also has the same dream as hers ...then they end up together in reality ...maybe this way, they fall in love in their dream and continue when waking up, solving the identity problem between the actor and her story character Han Shuo? Lol...otherwise, i don't know how the actor will fall in love with her straight away at the end...we just have to keep watching to the end to see...

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, NVKN said:

About the end, im hoping that somehow the actor is in a coma and he also wakes up when she comes back to reality. Then he tells her that he also has the same dream as hers ...then they end up together in reality ...maybe this way, they fall in love in their dream and continue when waking up, solving the identity problem between the actor and her story character Han Shuo? Lol...otherwise, i don't know how the actor will fall in love with her straight away at the end...we just have to keep watching to the end to see...

I am still holding on to hopes that through so magic logic, we will find out the actor is actually Han Shou. That would be my ideal ending.

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, NVKN said:

That would honestly be perfect. I'm so excited!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ash1999 said:

Yea I can't stop seeing them as the same people either. ahahah

• Awesome 1

I think for me a perfect ending is the actor somehow knows our heroine after she travels back to the modern world. Whether he was also in the same dream or our HS is already the actor beforehand it will make me happy. I also don’t like the idea of the actor suddenly have feelings for her. Most importantly I don’t want the ending to be her going to the hospital and he looks at her confused and then he says something that only she knows HS would says then they both smile and the scene ends. Like I want a intense, I miss you kiss scene lol. 

Spoiler

https://twitter.com/super_dede/status/1266626447638097920?s=21

I am excited to see our QQ win HS back. LOL I am sure this scene will be cute  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, isitbaked said:

Yea I can't stop seeing them as the same people either. ahahah

Me too, i think in a way they are the same people lol... because the actor was supposed to play Han Shuo character in reality, he read her script but didnt agree....in the dream when she saw Han Shuo face for the first time after taking off his wedding veil, she did recognise the actor face and said why he was there since he didnt want to play Han Shuo role (ep.1)......so, it is just like the writer herself playing her own 3rd princess character in her dream, she is the same person.

• Like 4

Gosh I'm addicted, the first thing I did after waking up was checking this thread :joy:

Thanks everyone for sharing all these wonderful content !!!

I really hope we'll get to see our Orange and Banana CP together in another interview or variety show (praying for good news from the Happy Camp production team :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

26 minutes ago, NVKN said:

Me too, i think in a way they are the same people lol...

Some "detectives" on weibo have noticed a hint in the end credits that might confirm this theory 

Spoiler

It seems that only Lusi plays two characters Chen Xiao Qian / Chen Qian Qian ^_^

99297217-301491200849456-911089704821483

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, arcchidus said:

I am still holding on to hopes that through so magic logic, we will find out the actor is actually Han Shou. That would be my ideal ending.

This is possible. When QianQian and the actor first met even though it was a short meeting I saw some spark between them and the actor was also very much against his love story with ChuChu and the way his character was written.

@Isrin Sincerely hoping that the production team did this only to avoid any ending spoilers. Real Han Shou must be the one to get the girl.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

38 minutes ago, Isrin said:

Hide contents

It seems that only Lusi plays two characters Chen Xiao Qian / Chen Qian Qian ^_^

99297217-301491200849456-911089704821483

Spoiler

So, if only Lusi plays 2 characters, then what about Ryan Ding? which one is he in the credits? Actor Han Mingxing or Han Shuo? If they only credited Ryan as Han Shuo, then who played the actor Han Mingxing in ep1 and probably last ep? Ryan's twin brother? :lol:

We just wait to the end to see and hope a happy pleasant twist will reveal itself. It is a romantic comedy so i dont think it would have a bad ending. And i think Ryan gets credited as Han Mingxing only in episodes that have the appearance of this character Han Mingxing.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Isrin said:

I really hope we'll get to see our Orange and Banana CP together in another interview or variety show (praying for good news from the Happy Camp production team :ph34r:

omg if they go on happy it would be so cool, i cant wait to see these two together, but i wont think of anything and lie to myself unlike some characters in the drama ( Peach and Apple i see you)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3