[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

2 hours ago, Adidaem said:

Yep on page 5. With short summary of some clips:

Thank you so much for translation!

The way Lu Si keep bringing the garlic tragedy is hilarious. Poor guy:lol: 

I believe next time when Yu Xi has to do a kiss scene, he's gonna prepare a lot of mints/mouth spray or even brush his teeth first LOLOL

Btw I agree with what you mentioned. She's more closer to Yu Xi and being comfortable with him. Her interaction with him in the bts & interview indicate their closeness to me:P

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

42 minutes ago, crispachu said:

LOL that first pill scene. Apparently DYX didn't expect the pill to be so big and had to take some time chewing it - and was surprised that it made the final cut?

he looks like he was chewing gum or a candy he didn't like lol. 

• LOL 4

I don't know why but I love the instant chemistry when HS caught QQ from the horse. I actually want to see QQ martial arts skills and how capable she is before our writer took over her character. 

P.S A new short clip got released on Weibo. Check the spoiler below

Spoiler

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/J4dgaBjd6?fid=1034:4510042263584781

credit to weibo

Seems like our HS is trying not to give up on QQ. T^T it must not be easy for QQ to be cold to him.

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Super_Dede said:

I don't know why but I love the instant chemistry when HS caught QQ from the horse. I actually want to see QQ martial arts skills and how capable she is before our writer took over her character. 

P.S A new short clip got released on Weibo. Check the spoiler below

Reveal hidden contents

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/J4dgaBjd6?fid=1034:4510042263584781

credit to weibo

Seems like our HS is trying not to give up on QQ. T^T it must not be easy for QQ to be cold to him.

Thank you! I've been looking for more spoilers all day haha. 

Spoiler

Also responding to your spoiler: I get why she's pretending she doesn't love him but at the same time it's annoying. I just want them to be cute together. Sigh. 

• Like 3

@Sirry Usly It's been awhile for me to be so in love with a drama that I constantly stalk Weibo with my limited chinese just to find spoilers. I wish it was Monday already so we can get two new episodes and have some fluffy sweet scenes.

Spoiler

So far the I've seen a few interesting spoilers on weibo. I agree with @Sirry Usly I understand QQ logic that she wants to go home but my heart is also breaking for HS. He doesn't know why she's doing it and believing its because she Pei Heng/where he come from. So far here are the spoilers I saw. 

1) QQ and HS will be going back to his hometown. There's a clip of QQ on a horse and outside a gate with HS flag. Also weibo fans says that the MV scene where they are in the forest it's during their trip back to HS home. She will also tell him about her world. Fans predicted HS going to know she's not from this world because she will tell him.

2) QQ mom is going to be alive at the end during the crowning of the next city owner, Pei Heng is missing from the ending scene but that means the storyline will not follow her original plot or it will be different. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, Super_Dede said:

@Sirry Usly It's been awhile for me to be so in love with a drama that I constantly stalk Weibo with my limited chinese just to find spoilers. I wish it was Monday already so we can get two new episodes and have some fluffy sweet scenes.

Hide contents

So far the I've seen a few interesting spoilers on weibo. I agree with @Sirry Usly I understand QQ logic that she wants to go home but my heart is also breaking for HS. He doesn't know why she's doing it and believing its because she Pei Heng/where he come from. So far here are the spoilers I saw. 

1) QQ and HS will be going back to his hometown. There's a clip of QQ on a horse and outside a gate with HS flag. Also weibo fans says that the MV scene where they are in the forest it's during their trip back to HS home. She will also tell him about her world. Fans predicted HS going to know she's not from this world because she will tell him.

2) QQ mom is going to be alive at the end during the crowning of the next city owner, Pei Heng is missing from the ending scene but that means the storyline will not follow her original plot or it will be different. 

Yeah in an MV there was also a scene that looks like QQ was in the court of the Tiger city. I'm excited for her to take down their parchiachy!

• Like 6

Hi all, I only decided to watch this drama because of zhao lusi (know her from Oh! My Emperor with Xiao Zhan). And i found the story of the orange, banana and apple was hilarious!!!

Secondly, the chemistry with the ML was pretty good (even better than with Gu Jiacheng in Oh! My Emperor!). There is a funny clip about their kisses always got disturbed. I laughed so hard with the inserted emos

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

16 hours ago, Adidaem said:

lol me too. I even downloaded the chinese Tencent app cos it has more bts and clips. Plus stalk the official Weibo for tidbits

Tencent app posted a DYX interview clip but couldn’t find it on a website to share.

He said that the scene where he pretended to have heart attack and had to eat medicine in the first episode after meeting CQQ was a bit of a blooper as he didn’t expect the medicine prop to be so big and had to chew for a really long time and luckily Bai Ji helped to cover. He almost burst out laughing too. So he was very shocked that the take made it to the final cut. 

the interview

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/mzc00200q3ctjw0/u0973r78k18.html

• Like 4