pad-hari

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020]The romance of tiger and rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

46 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

Their bts is always so cute. Has anyone compared bts for Intense Love vs ROTAR? Is DYX just as dorky cute in Intense Love bts? 

Intense love is ding yuxi’s drama w anr actress

all 24 episodes are available 

i didn’t really like this drama. Just went for last episode n skipped the in betweens

DYX plays a surgeon. V handsome , more of a cool and calm character 

ROTAR is way better 

• Thanks 1

@Adidaem I feel like DYX is actually kind of in character even in bts. He is a lot more silly in BTS in this show than in Intense Love.

Like he acts more like his character in Intense Love. Here's an example:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

Their bts is always so cute. Has anyone compared bts for Intense Love vs ROTAR? Is DYX just as dorky cute in Intense Love bts? 

He's always a dork LOL

Spoiler

Intense Love bts

But in my opinion ROTAR bts is much more fun because Lu Si is also funny & playful like him. So when both dork work together we get crackheads hahaha

And although I enjoyed Intense Love drama, I like his character in ROTAR more. His gaze and expression when looking at Qian Qian is so intense and passionate, make me melt:wub:

That's one of the reason that "male lead chases female lead first" is my favorite troupe. The longing gaze from our male lead while our female lead being oblivious ahhh:P

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, enzek said:

But in my opinion ROTAR bts is much more fun because Lu Si is also funny & playful like him. So when both dork work together we get crackheads hahaha

And although I enjoyed Intense Love drama, I like his character in ROTAR more. His gaze and expression when looking at Qian Qian is so intense and passionate, make me melt:wub:

That's one of the reason that "male lead chases female lead first" is my favorite troupe. The longing gaze from our male lead while our female lead being oblivious ahhh:P

Know what you mean... that’s why I also enjoyed TMOPB (Mark Chao!!) and Three Thousand Crows (Zheng Ye Cheng and despite all the script/pacing shortcomings). All these actors and their swoony gazes/look of love :wub:

I’ve dropped so many dramas when the actors are wooden. 

ZLS did say in an interview that when she acts in a happy show she feels happier too. Maybe that’s why the bts are full of happy/dorky moments? Whatever it is, watching the ROTAR bts makes me happy too :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ash1999 said:

I find Han Shuo so stinking adorable in this BTS. He's in his own world and he doesn't care lol

the fact that he drew the heart himself, can this get any louder for the shippers

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

55 minutes ago, lavvarr said:

the fact that he drew the heart himself, can this get any louder for the shippers

He is the captain of this ship LOLOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, enzek said:

He is the captain of the this ship LOLOL

Literally, he even had some adlib (the iconic biting scene) to sink the ship even deeper.

his the director, founder and creator. xD

• LOL 4

Han Shou confession. SWOON!:wub:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Does anyone know if the webdrama based on a chinese novel? I've seen someone talk about it being a novel but I am not sure if it is or not?

Also there's been a release of some spoiled pics for the last episode in the spoiler tag

Spoiler

https://imgur.com/6lWRDjM

credit to Han Fangfang 

The user on weibo says that Han Shou in the script will eventually die at the end so QQ will be able to go back to modern world. However, HS will be in the modern world and there will be a happy ending for them.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Super_Dede said:

Does anyone know if the webdrama based on a chinese novel? I've seen someone talk about it being a novel but I am not sure if it is or not?

Which drama?

If this drama, wasn't it is an original script?

15 minutes ago, Super_Dede said:

Also there's been a release of some spoiled pics for the last episode in the spoiler tag

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

JTIF4AK.jpg

credit to Han Fangfang 

The user on weibo says that Han Shou in the script will eventually die at the end so QQ will be able to go back to modern world. However, HS will be in the modern world and there will be a happy ending for them.

I don't want to think about the ending too much. It gonna stress me out huhu

Just hoping for a happy ending for QQ & HS with a passionate kiss:D

Btw, Lu Si is really pretty in that yellow orange costume. The hair style is much better too. No wonder Yu Xi smile like an idiot while showing the pic on the interview before got scolded by her LOL

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, enzek said:

Which drama?

If this drama, wasn't it is an original script?

I was on weibo a few hours ago and I saw someone talking about reading the novel but I was not sure if it is based on a novel or not. Since my chinese is limited. 

@Super_Dede

i tried searching a few days ago but the novel I found is incomplete without ending and looks like is based on the drama rather than drama based on novel. 

Was looking for ending spoiler haha

This drama should be be based on an original script and not adapted from a novel @Super_Dede

Thanks @ash1999 for sharing that “stinking adorable” BTS. Xiao Ding refuses to break out of character even after the director has yelled CUT! Haha he cant help but fall in love with Qian Qian forever :phew:

Gosh I’m just living on BTS clips now until the next episodes cos there are no other nice 2020 dramas to fill up my time 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Reverie said:

This drama should be be based on an original script and not adapted from a novel @Super_Dede

Thanks @ash1999 for sharing that “stinking adorable” BTS. Xiao Ding refuses to break out of character even after the director has yelled CUT! Haha he cant help but fall in love with Qian Qian forever :phew:

Gosh I’m just living on BTS clips now until the next episodes cos there are no other nice 2020 dramas to fill up my time 

Same here, I feel like I've been brainwashed haha, hunting for new BTS clips all day long 

They seem to have so much fun filming

https://weibo.com/2779230067/J49NaqzAJ

I ship Zi Rui and Bai Ji :joy:

https://weibo.com/5093269408/J4aevzRtb

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

They both look badass in this picture. I like!:P

This is the picture that make me so excited for this drama long before it airing. The chemistry in their gaze, love it:wub:

credit to owner

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, enzek said:

They both look badass in this picture. I like!:P

I love those pics of him when he had long hair. That was from 2018 right? Read a chinese article that analyzed when he was at his peak/cutest. I think the conclusion was when he was 20. 

His modern look with long hair was nice too :wub:

• Like 3