[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

16 minutes ago, insertusernamehere said:

And that, everyone, is how we have two idiots who are meant to be together.

even their bts are full of crackhead energy like i cannot, they really do look cute on/off screen

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, lavvarr said:

i hate it when ppl talk about this, she just have a cubby face thats all omg

but at least Banana prince protecting his Orange queen

I saw Zhao LuSi posted a picture of her weighing scales. it shows she's only 39.5kg. less than 80 jin. so Ding Yuxi is right, she's not heavy (he mentioned 90Jin)

less than 40kg is very lightweight !

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, lavvarr said:

i hate it when ppl talk about this, she just have a cubby face thats all omg

but at least Banana prince protecting his Orange queen

She's chubby before but as I can see she become bit slimmer now. The most important is not the weight but whether she healthy or not. Do people like anorexia looking actress or what? sheesh

• Like 1

She is not fat by any means. She has a chubby face and I find that to be pretty. I see a lot of actresses with slim faces and at some point they blend in. She looks healthy and not stick thin which I find scary. Not sure why people picking on her weight. I hope she never lose her chubby face. 

• Awesome 1

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av59790753/

zhaolusi in all stars rhythmic gymnastics ball routine recently 2019 video. looking v skinny . i believe she's 40kg. not an inch of fat can be seen

the female star who is very good at RG is chen xiao (legend of awakening with Arthur Chen as lead)

Edited by taekwang
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, taekwang said:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av59790753/

zhaolusi in all stars rhythmic gymnastics ball routine recently 2019 video. looking v skinny . i believe she's 40kg. not an inch of fat can be seen

the female star who is very good at RG is chen xiao (legend of awakening with Arthur Chen as lead)

agree and ppl call fat or sum, so shameless and untrue 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1

So official account is having a fun challenge for fans to "rename the show" as a fan event (to keep the show trending since it's hot right now). (TL note: 惡毒男主 directly translate as cruel male lead, but I am translating it as dark prince because that's I feel it fits the cheekiness much better)

One of the more popular post suggested these names:

『你敢愛上惡毒男主嗎』

"Do you dare to love the dark prince?"
『惡毒男主狂追女配』

"Dark prince mad chase the secondary female character"
『女配每日之男主請別愛我』

"A day in the life of a secondary female character: Male lead please don't love me"
『每天白芨一個小機會』

"Give Baiji a chance to redeem himself every day" (another version of this was "Please give Baiji his 999th chance"
『編劇存活攻略』

"The scriptwriter's strategy to stay alive"
『三公主再愛我一次』

"Third princess please love me one more time"
『橙子作死日常』

"A common day of faking death by the Orange"
『水果愛恨情仇』

"The love and hate of fruits"
『當香蕉愛上了橙子』

"When the banana falls in love with the orange"
『男主非要愛我怎麼辦』

"The male lead won't stop loving me what should I do"
『靠幻想談戀愛男主』

"The male lead who falls in love through fantasy" 
『哦!我男主大人』

"Oh! My male lead"

And... I don't have the chinese for this one cause it was in a picture format but: "Young man, your CP isn't me"

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

@arcchidus 

hahahaa.. totally cannot choose between these three tittles haha...

"Dark prince mad chase the secondary female character"

"A day in the life of a secondary female character: Male lead please don't love me"

• LOL 2

21 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

A day in the life of a secondary female character: Male lead please don't love me

The best!! lols it follows the recent trend in manga/manhwa/manhua to have really long names that reveal all the plot haha

22 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

The male lead who falls in love through fantasy

so real it hurts!

• LOL 1

I like the dryness of Han Shuo when he's so blunt. And he does it in such an innocent way with QQ. 

I'm happy for the cast that it's doing well. I don't know much about CDramas reunion since there are a lot of dramas coming out each year...what are the chances of them reuniting for another drama say...next year? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

45 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

So official account is having a fun challenge for fans to "rename the show" as a fan event (to keep the show trending since it's hot right now). (TL note: 惡毒男主 directly translate as cruel male lead, but I am translating it as dark prince because that's I feel it fits the cheekiness much better)

One of the more popular post suggested these names:

『每天白芨一個小機會』

"Give Baiji a chance to redeem himself every day" (another version of this was "Please give Baiji his 999th chance"

"The love and hate of fruits"
『當香蕉愛上了橙子』

I love these three titles! I cannot stop laughing every time Baiji kneels down and asks HS for forgiveness LOL. I love the relationship between those two. 

My friend told me that on weibo it says that the clip where QQ tells her mom that HS and her are a real couple it's because her mom gave an order to behead HS. We about to get some extreme actions soon. Is there any lines or scene that you guys rewatch multiple times from this week episodes?

I kept replaying the part where HS found out about the divorce annoucement. His dialogue with QQ melt my heart. He's straightforward confession telling her that he likes her and cannot live without her. However he can lose himself when cornered. You can see his dark side and then the kiss on the forehead just nailed it for me. I think QQ doesn't realized that HS is sweet to only her and he can switch off that softness towards anyone that isn't QQ.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

I like the dryness of Han Shuo when he's so blunt. And he does it in such an innocent way with QQ. 

I'm happy for the cast that it's doing well. I don't know much about CDramas reunion since there are a lot of dramas coming out each year...what are the chances of them reuniting for another drama say...next year? 

Lusi already did 2 dramas with Li Hongyi within 2 years, it can happen! (though it's true that it's rare to reunite with a previous castmate)

• Like 1

bwahahah these are great! especially the last one. very inlined with her discussion with the three story tellers of hugging banana's thighs :lol:.  I saw some with references to their consummation. :joy:

1 hour ago, arcchidus said:

『哦!我男主大人』

"Oh! My male lead"

• LOL 1

I stumbled upon this drama while trying to pass time while I waited for the next episodes of a couple other dramas I’m watching and I’m so glad I did because this drama has become my new addiction! 

It’s so good and I’m surprised more people haven’t started watching it. The gender shift and storyline is fantastic and very entertaining. It’s such a fun concept to play around with and I really love that it’s not your typical ‘female lead mysteriously goes back in time and ends up playing a big part in history etc.’ type of storyline. Watching QQ fumble around in a world she created is hilarious.

HS looks like he’s becoming quite smitten by QQ and we’ve already seen some little bits of jealousy so I’m excited to watch him really embrace his feelings for her. I can’t wait to see QQ realise she’s actually falling for HS as she continues to try and pair him with CC too. I’ve watched some snippets on YouTube and I’m loving what I’ve seen so far.

I’m not looking forward to seeing QQ push HS away even after she’s developed feelings for him but I think she’ll think that’s the logical thing to do in order for her to finish the story and return to her world. Funny how she doesn’t realise she’s become the female lead in her own script and the story has therefore already started changing. I think there will be some more intense emotional moments coming up but it’s moving at such a fast pace that I think we’ll quickly move past those obstacles. 

I was initially curious as to how the story was changing too given QQ finished her script in the real world but it makes sense for the story to be able to change automatically given QQ is the writer and she herself is now in the story.

I think CC is going to become quiet a pain as a secondary lead and can see her shaping up to be that typical annoying second lead who interferes with the main couple. Probably doesn’t help that I find her character a bit boring but will keep watching to see if I change my mind.

I’ve never watched a drama with LS before either but my goodness, she is a fantastic actress and she is just beautiful. I’m going to have to watch some of her previous dramas now. She’s so good at portraying different emotions and really makes the character so believable. Her chemistry with RD is crazy good too. I have no idea why anyone would think she is fat or even chubby too. She’s clearly petite so I’m not sure why some people have to be so picky and judgemental. This kinda stuff just really infuriates me.

Anyways I’m really looking forward to the next episodes and will have to keep watching snippets on YouTube to past time :D

Also, slightly off topic so I’ll put it in a spoiler:

Spoiler

Does anyone else think LS looks like a mix between Liu Yifei and Rosè from BLACKPINK? So random I know and I’m normally not someone who even points stuff like this out but I seriously can’t help thinking this when I watch LS on screen lol 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, J13 said:

I have no idea why anyone would think she is fat or even chubby too. She’s clearly petite so I’m not sure why some people have to be so picky and judgemental. This kinda stuff just really infuriates me.

I think it's because China/Japan/South Korea have an obsession with weight and being thin. Yang Mi, Zhao Liying, etc have gotten the same nit picks. :(

• Unamused 1

@moon-flower yeah I know, it just annoys me so much. There’s already enough pressure on these stars. Sigh.. why people can’t just enjoy the work they produce without being judgmental about their looks is beyond me -_-

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1