[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

The forehead kiss is romantic and sexy at the same time. I have a soft spot for it. Han Shuo in black is a sight to be seen. The two sides of good and evil with him where it can be noticeable just by his outfits of colors is pretty neat. I like both sides. Because it doesn't matter when it comes to QQ he doesn't have the heart to hurt her. Now other people better watch out when he's in black lol

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Usi said:

There are very few Dramas when the ML truly respects the FL. The other Drama I can remember is My Girlfriend is an Alien. Also the ML clearly stated his feelings and there was no chance for the 2nd FL.

The absolute opposite this Year was Pillow Book and Love lasts two minds. It made my brain boil.

So the other show the ML is in right now (Intense Love), shows one of the most respectful (and quietly supportive) ML I have seen in a drama for a very long time.

The FL was way less respectful in that show.

This show is still better and more fun though!!!

-----

And OMG, I just saw the full aphrodisiac scene, and it's so hilarious when the orange admitted she just wrote that scene exactly per the trope without any research or consideration - the shade on other dramas is REAL. It was also very refreshing to see orange legit scared and banana making a real effort to resist the effect. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I really love all Zi Rui and Bai Ji, and now Meng Guo as well. They are all so funny :)

Also rooting for Yuan Yuan and Su Mu now. At first, I dislike Yuan Yuan and thought she will become the antagonist in the drama. But turns out she is likeable and nice. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Hmm i dont mind if they will have tragic end as Han Shuo and Qian Qian, but hopefully after they wake up in the modern world, they have a beautiful ending, the real ending if you know what i mean :rolleyes:...

I really sad when i watch ZLS crying, her crying is so natural, pure and innocent like a child, somehow i can feel her. The one she fought Lin Qi to make Yuan Yuan agree to have rehabilitation. So painful... And when she wanted to save Han Shuo after he drank the Dragon Bone...

The one missing and unclear was how Han Shuo switch Qian Qian's Literacy Test paper, and QQ didnt explain to CC about it, they just leave it there, i dont really like it...

But I also wish Su Mu and Yuan Yuan get a happy ending, and maybe ChuChu get Pei Heng... I love all three couple!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

Sigh... I’m craving a kabedon from this drama... 

That is for aggrasive, jerk but actually has a heart of gold type of male lead tho.

Our Han Shou is cunning but become a puppy whenever he is with his silly princess, so I don't think there gonna be kabedon here LOL 

Romance+of+tiger+and+rose+4.jpg

I prefer these over kabedon any day by the way:P

Spoiler

Romance+of+tiger+and+rose+8.jpg

Romance+of+tiger+and+rose+7.jpg

qwPW0f.jpg

AoIUD7O.jpg

credit to owner

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, tothestars said:

The one missing and unclear was how Han Shuo switch Qian Qian's Literacy Test paper, and QQ didnt explain to CC about it, they just leave it there, i dont really like it...

If you watch it carefully you will see it.  The person who collected the test switched it for her.  So when QQ handed in her test to that lady, the lady took out another one from inside her sleeve and placed it with the rest of the tests.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, tothestars said:

They totally explained it.

1) There was a scene with Han Shuo and the examiner (aka the woman who retrieve the test papers) and Han Shuo ask her to make sure QQ pass

2) There's another scene where the examiner collected the test paper and swapped it with a fully written paper and crunching the original paper into a ball and threw it into her sleeves. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, lovehuche said:

If you watched it carefully you will see it.  The person who collected the test switched it for her.  So when QQ handed in her test to that lady, the lady took out another one from inside her sleeve and it with the rest of the test.

Ah i have missed it! Will rewatch the scene, thx! 

Edit: seriously something wrong with my WeTV!

On ep 10, first scene was Lin Qi was in the warehouse with mouses, and QQ jumped into Han Shuo. And then goes the Third Test scene, the Politic one, and then test finished and QQ show her presents to CC, and then the winner announcement, there is no scenes for 2nd Test! I have rewind and forward over and over again? Only happened to me?

• Confused 1

@enzek

Maybe got chance depending on plot development... since looks like he will turn a bit dark (just a bit coz he’s still a puppy when it comes to her) and kidnap her home, he might just kabedon her if she frustrates him enough... hahah I just want ML to smoulder at her...

Need to find a drama to tide me over while waiting for new episodes. Anyone has any suggestions? I tried Intense Love but cannot deal with the ML with another actress for now. 

• LOL 2

I understand QianQian for not accepting Han Shou's love because he is a fictional character and she will have to leave anyways. But why isn't she rejecting Pei Heng properly? She is giving him hope and chance to interfere in her married life. It is not entirely Pei Heng's fault to believe she likes him. She most of the time takes his side instead of her husband. So he must think that once she gets divorce he will be able to marry her. Though I don't think he really loves her that much. Like Han Shou said he is only caring for her so that he doesn't lose her to someone else. 

When QianQian said that Han Shou can divorce her if he thinks she is cheating I thought Han Shou will get angry. But instead he became afraid and started making excuses for her. This guy doesn't even care if his wife is cheating on him or not :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, -Love Blossom- said:

I understand QianQian for not accepting Han Shou's love because he is a fictional character and she will have to leave anyways. But why isn't she rejecting Pei Heng properly? She is giving him hope and chance to interfere in her married life. It is not entirely Pei Heng's fault to believe she likes him. She most of the time takes his side instead of her husband. So he must think that once she gets divorce he will be able to marry her. Though I don't think he really loves her that much. Like Han Shou said he is only caring for her so that he doesn't lose her to someone else.

I think the issue is Pei Heng is the writer's favorite character and QianQian has no experience with love. But I thought she's pretty clear despite of that - telling him face to face that she doesn't love him that way and only loves him as a friend. Pei Heng just won't give up though (kind of like the female romantic rivals in other shows, just keep making trouble for the leads).

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1

31 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

Need to find a drama to tide me over while waiting for new episodes. Anyone has any suggestions? I tried Intense Love but cannot deal with the ML with another actress for now. 

For me in IL, idk if i can feel the chemistry? Idk why but because there is so much physical contact, it kinda force out the chemistry? Also i read a comment on how the leads look like sibling and that could not leave my mind, cus i can see it in some angle. (Also i agree with the couple, i cant see him with someone els, lol)

I need new trailer to fill my thirst lolol

• LOL 1

55 minutes ago, tothestars said:

I really sad when i watch ZLS crying, her crying is so natural, pure and innocent like a child, somehow i can feel her. The one she fought Lin Qi to make Yuan Yuan agree to have rehabilitation. So painful... And when she wanted to save Han Shuo after he drank the Dragon Bone...

Yes her emotion is so raw and surreal, you can connect. (Thats why i like her acting)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

I think the issue is Pei Heng is the writer's favorite character and QianQian has no experience with love. But I thought she's pretty clear despite of that - telling him face to face that she doesn't love him that way and only loves him as a friend. Pei Heng just won't give up though (kind of like the female romantic rivals in other shows, just keep making trouble for the leads)

She herself said that even though he is her favorite character she doesn't like him as a man. And even if you have zero experience in love if a person keeps telling you and everyone that "you are my fiance" "you will have to marry me later" at every chance then shouldn't you stay distance yourself from him if you're not into him. I feel like she will again talk to him sweetly next time they will meet. Some people don't understand rejection you have to keep rejecting them for them to accept it and Pei Heng is one of them. The FL is 20 plus she must know these things.

I dislike female leads who innocently stays friends with SML and keeps playing with their feelings. Hope next time QianQian will just tell him on his face that she's never going to marry him so no point of waiting. I don't want to hate her :(