[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

When she first introduced the fruits I was wondering where she's going with it but it's cute and funny. The part where she was mad at Han Shuo for pulling on her dress in the middle of the street and her servant wants to peel and orange but since she was mad she told him to peel the banana instead lol. 

I have watched plenty of CDramas where the ML loves the FL yet kind of disrespect her at the same time in here he doesn't. His love for her is so balanced. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, -Love Blossom- said:

I am not understanding this episode thing. 4 episodes are released every week. The drama premiered on 18 May so 8 episodes should have been released by today for non VIP members then why up to 14 episodes with subtitles are available everywhere. Exactly how many episodes are they releasing every week :wacko:

It's my first time watching an ongoing Cdrama so I am really confused.

Can u share which websites hv up to latest episodes with english sub for non members? Tx

41 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

I have watched plenty of CDramas where the ML loves the FL yet kind of disrespect her at the same time in here he doesn't. His love for her is so balanced. 

I so agree, it remind me of 'goodbye my princess' i was so angry with the ML, he was just too cruel, very wicked, and controlling :'(, i ship her with her teacher more.

whereas in here, Han shou is wicked, but atleast he could put down his ego, that's why i love the character

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, chsaf said:

True, she comes across as self-centered and helps QQ to gain her favour. Probably when they were younger she was sincere towards QQ and YY but now she doesn't even bother unless her mother tells her to.

And now she hates QQ for robbing the Crown Princess title and Han Shuo when those two were hers in the first place *delusional* :blink:

yea its lowkey so sad, the things she suppose to get originally end up going to QQ because originally it was due to HS that CC gain the crown princess position. 

i still want her to have a good ending, she deserve it

• Sad 1

Chu Chu might be self centered and all but if you grow up where your mother favor your sister all your life it's hard to not be selfish. Like she said, no matter what she do or how good she is her mother will always favor QQ. So at some point, she's probably tired of being good and do what she thinks will benefit her. I don't know, there are times when I look at Chu Chu I see a lot of emptiness. Also she probably felt like QQ doesn't even try hard at any anything and she gets everything while she's good at a lot of things and walked away with nothing. I still want her to experience what it's like to be loved by someone. She seemed to live under her mom's and QQ shadows so down the road I want her to live life based on her own happiness. Maybe just this drama but I want everyone to be happy in some sort of way. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

20 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

I still want her to experience what it's like to be loved by someone. She seemed to live under her mom's and QQ shadows so down the road I want her to live life based on her own happiness. Maybe just this drama but I want everyone to be happy in some sort of way. 

I agree with you, i really want everyone in this drama to have their happy ending of their own

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Reverie said:

@enzek @Usi

From 1 June onwards its possible to pay for VIP early access privileges on top of the usual membership to watch ep17-24 through the chinese Tencent video app. I do have both Wechatpay and Alipay, its only USD$1-2 per month for normal membership but I have not bought episodes in advance so I'm not sure how much they cost. I don't really need eng subs so I usually watch the raws in chinese

@taekwang (fellow sg here btw)

It's always a dilemma for me though - if I binge watch to satisfy my drama addiction then I'd have withdrawal symptoms after! :ph34r:

Good morning Reverie :) good to find fellow Sg here :)

suddenly this thread moves so fast !!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

IMG-5698.jpg

finale 

Spoiler

Han Shuo and servant is in the third circle. His heart disease came back and he died. Qian Qian is in the bottom most circle, at the bottom of the stairs. Both died in the finale tragically. Then both went back to the modern world it seems.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV12Z4y1p7Pb/

video - back to modern world

Spoiler

this video shows scenes after both returned to the modern world. Han shuo went from the story to the modern world !

roughly it says

QQ tried to find out where he lives (big star Han shuo) but didn't locate him.later she met with a car accident and was hospitalised. her past memories flooded back. when she woke up, she saw him at the hospital !

i finally remember to put spoiler text into the "eye" (aka spoilers)

enjoy your day everyone !!!

• LOL 1

28 minutes ago, taekwang said:

finale 

Hide contents

Han Shuo and servant is in the third circle. His heart disease came back and he died. Qian Qian is in the bottom most circle, at the bottom of the stairs. Both died in the finale tragically. Then both went back to the modern world it seems.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV12Z4y1p7Pb/

video - back to modern world

Hide contents

this video shows scenes after both returned to the modern world. Han shuo went from the story to the modern world !

roughly it says

QQ tried to find out where he lives (big star Han shuo) but didn't locate him.later she met with a car accident and was hospitalised. her past memories flooded back. when she woke up, she saw him at the hospital !

i finally remember to put spoiler text into the "eye" (aka spoilers)

enjoy your day everyone !!!

Hey, that's just an edit from her previous dramas + bts videoes based on the post. This is not an official video.

The words in the video is speculation / fan theory only.

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

There are so many fan theories on the net. I’ve stopped searching for ending clips as it’s quite a lot of rubbish speculations... shall try to be patient and wait for the ending next week (please let it be good!!).

But one clip that really amused me was an analysis of the modern hospital scene and the fan pointing out how DYX heartbeat went up to 100-over when ZLS embraced him. I’m not getting any real life couple vibes from the pair but I really enjoy seeing their goofy interactions off screen in the BTS clips. 

The heartbeat analysis clip:

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV17f4y1271W?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.4

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

35 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

But one clip that really amused me was an analysis of the modern hospital scene and the fan pointing out how DYX heartbeat went up to 100-over when ZLS embraced him. I’m not getting any real life couple vibes from the pair but I really enjoy seeing their goofy interactions off screen in the 

Avenue X, a Chinese drama reviewer, just did a first impressions of this drama.  She pointed it out that her friends and her senses that DYX fell in love with ZLS in real life during filming, the way he instantly responded to her movements.  

• Love 1

8 hours ago, arcchidus said:

Let me try telling this story like the story tellers.

The banana told the peach to come at him.  The peach tried, but was thoroughly beaten by the banana. The banana told them, the whole thing about amiable divorce and divorce paper were just based on the rules of the Garden Court, but now they are going by the rules of the Tiger Court. Based on the rules of the Tiger Court, the orange is the banana's wife and she will never be allowed to leave him.

The peach still tried to resist, so banana kicked him down. The orange showed up and saw the the peach was bruised and felt the banana's killing intent, so she went up to help the peach and stop the banana from beating the peach up. This made the banana annoyed but since the banana love the orange and couldn't deny her request, he just picked up the orange and left.

Because the peach is a drama queen, it started pouring the moment the orange and banana left the scene.

Hahaha.. I love the way you write the story..

Yea.. that is the summary... 

I just realize...

So han shuo attack garden court due to Qian Qian. It is not for the power... it is for love....

story line already change liao....

I am curious why han shuo punish  Qian Qian to sleep on the floor. Hahaha..

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, arcchidus said:

Hey, that's just an edit from her previous dramas + bts videoes based on the post. This is not an official video.

The words in the video is speculation / fan theory only.

Oic oic 

yes it should be fan speculation 

so those pictures were from another show ! I didn’t watch these older shows :) that she was in

I was wondering how these fans make the videos like this! Now I know ! 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, moon-flower said:

another preview for ep 18(I think ???) on weibo. 

Hide contents

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/J3PuqB58D?fid=1034:4509129113534474

:scream:
 audio is low but Qian Qian says to her mother, We have consummated our marriage. I'm not lying to you. I like Han Shuo. I can give my position to Chu Chu. 

Really? They finally do it?

OMO... :scream:

But i dont think it happen on ep 18.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Adidaem said:

There are so many fan theories on the net. I’ve stopped searching for ending clips as it’s quite a lot of rubbish speculations... shall try to be patient and wait for the ending next week (please let it be good!!).

But one clip that really amused me was an analysis of the modern hospital scene and the fan pointing out how DYX heartbeat went up to 100-over when ZLS embraced him. I’m not getting any real life couple vibes from the pair but I really enjoy seeing their goofy interactions off screen in the BTS clips. 

Yes.. this clip is cute.. it shows his heart beat rising to 100 plus... :) I like this clip

• LOL 1

37 minutes ago, lovehuche said:

Avenue X, a Chinese drama reviewer, just did a first impressions of this drama.  She pointed it out that her friends and her senses that DYX fell in love with ZLS in real life during filming, the way he instantly responded to her movements.  

Am not getting strong couple vibes the way I did from Vengo and Reba in pillow book... Also DYX called ZLS as “Lusi-Jie” in the interview I’d posted earlier so I really didn’t get the couple vibe from them? 

But maybe we just need more sugary sweet BTS haha. 

But definitely much stronger chemistry than between her and Zheng Ye Cheng from her previous drama.

I also like that the second and third leads/supporting actors do their job properly and stay as good second and third leads, etc. Unlike Pillow Book or Three Thousand Crows. So I honestly don’t mind seeing scenes with second and third leads in this drama. Such a refreshing change from the irritation I feel when I see the second/third leads get too much screen time. :thumbsup:

Kudos to the script writer, director and production team for the good script and pacing. :star:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Adidaem said:

Thank you for the analysis clip:D

To be honest, the first time i see Lu Si in drama, I don't think she's a cute or pretty at all. But her lively personality in real life make her become lovely and slowly attracted me to her and now she is my favorite actress:wub: 

So it's not weird if Ding Yu Xi developed some real crush towards Zhao Lu Si during filming this drama. 

She's a lively and funny lady. Usually, it is Yu Xi who doing the playful act BTS but you can see how he's the one who laughing at Lu Si silly and cute antics in BTS of this drama.

Maybe that's how Yu Xi become attracted to her:lol:

One of my favorite cute act of Lu Si in this drama. Some actress act cringey when they tried to be drunk but cute, but Lu Si act it effortlessly:)

• Like 4

The drunk part is cute when she poked his stomach and asked how many packs? Han Shuo doesn't look like he has a lot of pack but more of a smooth stomach lol. 

I would like to see her in a serious drama soon. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1