Namie Amuro - Put 'EM Up [English B Version]

Guest Perseus

Guest Perseus
My version of the song.
This isn't my old recording, I re-did it... and changed around some of the lyrics. I'm not gonna put up the lyrics here cause of the Explicit words... >_>... well... yah... you can find the lyrics at my xanga (NeptuneWaters) or 20six. Click to listen. http://www.20six.co.uk/pub/NeptuneWaters/P...sh_Version_.mp3 Tell me what you think. ^__^

Guest tony_arc

hee.. very good remake of the song... hee... lyrics are kool~ hee~...

i wish thatu could hit the low tone hee.. cuz if u sang it in a lower tone... i think it would sound even better!

but great! hee :-D

Guest Perseus

A lower tone? Like the original... haha, maybe next time I try to record this song. I'm not so great in singing the chorus in a low tone... well, I am... but it's a bit "difficult"... hehe.

...thanks for the commment. ^___^

Guest babiixru

i really like it when you rap met a couple of, because when you say words like that fast, you create a melodic rap which i really like a lot! wow the chorus sounds awesomeeeee. i sang this song in japanese, would you like to collab with me? ^____^v

the only problem i had were the adlibs, i don't think they seem to fit with the song, they're a little weak and not that strong ^^

Guest Perseus

Yah, I SUCKed at the adlibs... XD... maybe I'll edit them out... and re-upload the song some other day. XD... kekekkeke.

...and a collab? Hmm, maybe... ^___^. Give me time to learn the lyrics of the original song. Haha...

i did copy the link and paste into url....

i tried everything i could possibly think of !!! and it still didn't play. -_-;;;; ARGHHHH!

EDIT*

YAYYYYYYYYYY it works now. HAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHA your lyrics are HALIRIOUS!!! HAHAAHAHAH

I love that random "richard simmons" before the bridge kicks in.

Vince, you have the best lyrics!!!! HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHA

The singing was O-KAY. It could be better. The whole song was way too fast paste. I like the rhyme you put here and there.

Sounds nice. I like it. :D

Guest ENiGMATiCSOUL

hahaha the chorus is to fast and sounds like your hesitating to say the words fast , practise on the tricky words like crazzy lol , overall its good but u go too high at the start of the chorus

Guest Perseus

oh it could be a japanese slash english version xD haha

Hey, IM me at Velove417... maybe we can do a collab... just sing this song, and I'll plop it on with my bg vocals. XD...

Anyway, thanks guys... haha, NAN, I'm trying to improve... and trust me when I say this is an improvement from my last recording of this... but my site is down so you can't compare/contrast... although, I was sick whne I first did that one. HAha..

...and ENiGMATiCSOUL, I thought I did pretty good in the chorus... but not in the 2nd chorus since I had to re-write that... otherwise... I had teh lyrics pretty much memorized... except the 2nd chorus... haha.

Guest kpopper

i really don't know what to think

like, i like the song--it's a creative re-lyric...but, i had to ask myself...would i be blasting this out my car stereo before a fight??

and if i did play this to hype me up...would i get laughed at??

neway, i like it, but could you remake it with more intensity...maybe some yelling?

*shrugs

neway, good job ^__^ lol

Guest Perseus

i really don't know what to think

like, i like the song--it's a creative re-lyric...but, i had to ask myself...would i be blasting this out my car stereo before a fight??

and if i did play this to hype me up...would i get laughed at??

neway, i like it, but could you remake it with more intensity...maybe some yelling?

*shrugs

neway, good job ^__^ lol

I'm not being serious in this song you know, this song is a pun towards the fake ghetto people who think they're hard core... you know?... and nooo, don't play this song before a fight... XD.

...and thanks?

Archived