Director: 任海曜 / rènhǎiyào、林健龙/línjiànlóng、刘镇明/liúzhènmíng

Broadcast Period: 18th Jun 2020

Cast:

任嘉伦Ren Jialun As 纳兰樾Nà lán yuè/林敬lín jìng

张慧雯 Zhang HuiWen As 容婳 Rong Hua
李艺彤 Li YiTong As 容夙 Rong Su
刘佳榆 liu JiaYu As 未知 Wei Zhi

Synopsis:

To assist her father in making the world a better place, Rong Hua travels the world to find the legendary healing weapon "Hao Hua Pearl". She meets dangers along the way, but was saved by a young master named Nalan Yue. Nalan Yue is the young master of the Ling Xu pavilion, whose family has generation feuds with her father. However, they soon fall in love and decides to leave behind their family vendetta. However, they did not expect that Rong Jingfeng is a hypocritical man who tried to harm the Nalan family for his personal gains. At the same time, Nalan Yue faces persecution from the Ming sect who forcefully transfers demonic cultivation skills to him, and he almost went into madness. Rong Hua believes in Nalan Yue's kindness, and helps direct him back to the upright path. They work together to eliminate the Ming sect, and exposed Rong Jingfeng's crimes to the world, bringing peace back to the pugilistic world.

(Source: DramaWiki)

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Request the Viki License here !

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l LavelyShai

• 4 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, rose_loves_ice said:

People are speculating it’ll air in 2021 tho. 

Really?   I thought I read somewhere that either the poster with Iqiyi or Youku said soon.  I think most people's definition of soon does not come anywhere near half a year not to mention close to a year.  With all the rumors lately about RJLs works being aired proving false,  I am inclined to wait for official announcements.  Although, it makes more sense for YouKu and IQIYi to show his work now to strike while the iron is hot, so to speak.  Since the content of this drama is not controversial so permit to show should not be a problem like it might be with Republic themed drama, etc.

It will be interesting to see how he is in this role.  It seems quite different from his previous roles characteristically speaking.   More light-hearted of a character it seems from the trailer.

On 4/9/2020 at 11:39 PM, Misstinker said:

What a name change 

I almost got it mixed up with the name of a drama I previously ran acrossed in YouTube called Love of a Lifetime or something like that.  What is the craze to change name of drama for no good reason.  It's not as if the name is easier or more distinctive than it was before.  Go figure.

I just read, from a site that normally doesn't post rumors, that this show will be shown at the end of April or beginning of May.  It was based on the comment by Li Yitong, the one that play the sister of the female lead, in a livestream she had on the 14th of April. She said, "based on what I heard,  it will be around the end of April or beginning of May."  That sounds reasonable, leaving them enough time to promote it and not air it cold turkey (even if many wouldn't mind:rolleyes:).

Spoiler

She went on to comment on how she fears viewers might think her character is out to harm the female lead as it may appear to be so at the beginning but later on, it will be clearer how she really cares about her sister.   Also, no messy love triangles to complicate matters.

• Like 2

On 4/12/2020 at 5:36 PM, rose_loves_ice said:

Although I’m not too fond of RJL’s look in here, he can still pull it off. So handsome. Extremely excited for the drama to air. People are speculating it’ll air in 2021 tho. 

I saw some pictures circulating on the internet of this drama he looks like a young boy.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

✰✰✰

ooooh the plot sounds good!!

I just hope that those 50 episodes won't be boring ... sometimes the beginning is great but then at the 25th episodes, everything became messy and lost its interest...

Ren Jialun fits perfectly to the swordsman in the ancient time as always ^^

✰✰✰

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

✰✰✰

ooooh the plot sounds good!!

I just hope that those 50 episodes won't be boring ... sometimes the beginning is great but then at the 25th episodes, everything became messy and lost its interest...

Ren Jialun fits perfectly to the swordsman in the ancient time as always ^^

✰✰✰

Yes he really do 

• Love 1