Does anyone tried indoor gardening?

Arraya

Actually, I do. At first, I was growing some veggies at the balcony like tomatoes and parsley. I also tried to have cucumbers but those are very tricky to grow indoors. Anyway, nowadays I still grow flowers, some veggies and even fruits (mostly lemons). Currently I own a few 2x4 grow tents just as 420growradar advised in my apartment to grow various types of plants for my own consumption. 

Hello. Just wanted do ask if any of you have an indoor gardening experience? How can I do this? Currently I live in a small flat but I would like to grow such things as greens or maybe flowers. I'm using the writing service from Uk company of Premium Dissertation. . It's the best an valuable service for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes! I have many years of experience in gardening.

Many things which you should know but here are some basic things. I have grown many plants at home i also have a aloe vera plant at home using the best pots for aloe plants.

Here's what you need:
  1. A sunny, south-facing window or a grow light.
  2. Shallow container with drainage holes. A plastic container such as a prepackaged-salad box (with holes added to the bottom) or a nursery flat are good options.
  3. Organic potting soil.
  4. Seeds.
  5. Mister or watering can.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I won't say it was a good experience, but it was interesting to try. My apartment was small, so I had to grow vegetables on the balcony. In the winter I took it into the apartment, and it was as awkward as possible.

• SC2019 locked this topic

Archived