Ashes of Love ll 香蜜沉沉烬如霜

Flip in Summer ll 夏日心跳

Additional Links:

Weibo Link

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2020 at 11:52 AM, angelangie said:

i think there are some in twitter

Yes. There are quite a few on twitter but I think most of his fans stays on weibo.. incl the Intl fans :sweatingbullets: 

He has such a soothing voice. Have you listened to the songs from his album? 

He released a single last year and it was pretty good but fans don't upload them on streaming site. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

nope so far i only hear 1 of the song sung by him......however i do agree his voice is pretty good.....

I recommend his album that I posted above :). The songs are easy on the ear. I also quite like his version of Bu Ran although too bad.. it was too short

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I only heard of him because he's going to play CWN in Immortality^^!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh lol. He definitely have the looks of CWN. I'm excited he gets to play one of my favorite BL character^^. He's cute and handsome. Will look forward to his projects and dramas.

• 3 weeks later...

Yunxi talking about his projects, as he is a soul that openly talks about his charities and even like to encourage his fans and netizens, anyone to do the same, take a good care of the nature, and the welfare of others, yes, he is like this.

I felt the urge to bring more content of him to this forum thread, as he has a lot of things, so I'll translate to english some of my articles I've been sharing for the brazilian fandom in twitter, and even bring other contents that is important to know about him ^^.

• Like 1

051320 | chicteen magazine update

Leo looks like the gentleness and purity of spring, it is like a silent and powerful flow, traveling a long road. For him, each role is like a life experience, and mutual fulfillment will not be limited, because the pace of the search will always be on the road. He can be anyone, being himself.

Photography: 李贺000 | Style: Aruan | Make-up: 小齐Archie 

006Vzl5vgy1geqvko680nj30u0125e82.jpg

Full and more http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/146546441.html?weibo_id=4504151260602110

Schedule from Youku airing, May-June, it's the Q2 of the year:

And the Winner is Love (Luo Yunxi and Chen Yuqi) and Broker(Luo Yunxi and Victoria Song)

For ATWIL, Yunxi will dub, but for Broker we are not certain if he will dub.

EX5XjAxUcAAIauF?format=jpg&name=medium

• Thanks 1

Yunxi have a livestream today with the toothpaste brand Crest, where he is the spokesperson. He said in that interview that he tried to feel more like Chu Wanning staying away from hot foods, as he the character don't like spicy foods, and he said it was good for health but he can't stay away from that for much more days, so he quit the idea a few days later.

Full video https://m.weibo.cn/status/4505327464809546

• 3 weeks later...

love him in ATWIL airing now with Yukee Chan. He plays Shangguo Tou so flawlessly and beautifully. Love the way he uses the fan to attack and gracefully fan it too. He's your pretty and handsome boy combo. He's a little skinny now, hope he eats and take care of his health.

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

i like him there however im not feeling the chemistry in between him and Yukee to be honest.....something dont feel right there

Yeah I don't feel the chemistry too. Hope they have more lovely scenes to spice it up. Perhaps directing is not doing a good job and the script.

• 3 weeks later...

Never saw an actor that could make me move and cry with him 

:please:

His scenes are perfect!!! every time I watch, every time I got the 2nd lead syndrome when he is the 2nd lead male T.T 

always asking "WHYYYYY T.T WHYYYYY DON'T YOU LOVE HIM INSTEAD T.T"

• 1 month later...

omg the grey hair <3!!!!! He looks so good in the hair and costume. Is this for a new drama @angelangie? Leo looks so good in anything. I swear even if he's homeless looking, he will still look handsome and hot. I hope he can do another good period drama, with good script :).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...