[Drama 2020] Train, 트레인

0ly40

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What To Look Forward To Ahead Of Premiere Of “Train” Starring Yoon Shi Yoon And Kyung Soo Jin

Jul 11, 2020
by L. Kim
362fcd43da084553909ce6821d3de1c4.jpeg?s=

OCN’s “Train” will be airing its first episode today!

“Train” is a sci-fi thriller about a single choice made on the night of a murder that splits the world into two alternate universes.

Ahead of the premiere, the drama unveiled key points to look forward to. Check out what to get excited about below!

Parallel universe mystery drama

“Train” is the first of OCN dramas to venture into parallel universes. This parallel universe mystery drama will show a series of events that can never be explained across the two worlds. There is a stark contrast between the two worlds, as the living person in universe “A” is dead in universe “B,” while the person in universe “A” has a contrary personality to the person in universe “B.”

The tone, atmosphere, and background scenery of both worlds are very different as well. The unpredictable variation between the two and the repeated reversal of events across them herald a new parallel universe mystery that is different from any other drama.

Sensuous visuals and thrilling action

“Train” depicts a parallel universe that only exists in the imagination, and mysterious accidents will be taking place across the two worlds through trains. For this purpose, a variety of computer graphics (CG) will be used to complete sensuous visual beauty and maximize the fun of watching them.

Viewers will also be captivated by the thrilling action scene. There will be high-quality stunts, such as car chases, gun fights, and physical fighting. The drama is sure to raise expectations with these interesting key points.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1412160wpp/what-to-look-forward-to-ahead-of-premiere-of-train-starring-yoon-shi-yoon-and-kyung-soo-jin

1 hour ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Those winners are lucky to get all those prizes.

:bawling:  only for korean fans

'Train' will overwhelm the small screen with tense developments and creepy twists.

I really hope this goes well.

---

[eng sub] YSY & KSJ IG live before presscon

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] Train, 트레인 - Sat & Sun @ 22:30 KST

Eng sub is already out Yippeee!! :lol: it was so fast, I didn't expect to get this drama subbed so early.

¡Spoiler ahead!

EP1 opening was quite heavy with 2 murders. That's OCN lol. It's good the flashback was at the beginning and wasn't that long. It gives a good backstory to Do-won and Seo-kyung. They both grew up in Chief Lee's care. 

Guess Do-won and Seo-kyung broke up? They aren't living together now but they still see each other. The scene where Do-won wasn't able to give his gift to her was heartbreaking.

The transition to Mokyung murder case was smooth. The things they found at the site were probably from the other world bc some items don't exist anymore in world A.  I wonder what's Sung-wook connection to the serial killer. He doesn't seem to be the culprit but he knows where the bodies were located. Im so looking forward to EP2!^_^

I'm quite sad about the ratings but I'm so happy reading the inetz good reviews and comments on EP1. I hope it maintains the excitement from EP1. 

I was on the edge of my seat watching the premier episode.  Learning from previous show about different universe .. one has to take note of the different year ... otherwise we're going to be confused where we are now.  :lol:  

Current year: 2020

Mukyeong Station closed : May 5 2015

Their fathers' death: 2008

I was confused for a moment about their relationship  when suddenly she called him "Oppa" ... only then I understood.  Well, looking forward to the next episode.  

p.s need to recheck the date again :ph34r:

@Happy Sheep When he found the item that his father had with him, I guess he felt guilty. To avoid those complicated situation that's why he left the house.  (We're going to see it tonight)

40 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

I was on the edge of my seat watching the premier episode.  Learning from previous show about different universe .. one has to take note of the different year ... otherwise we're going to be confused where we are now.  :lol:  

Current year: 2020

Mukyeong Station closed : May 5 2015

Their fathers' death: 2008

Haha I was trying hard to rememember the dates too.

Maybe you can help me, Do-won deduced there were 5 victims after seeing the Stop, Danger, Mirror, Traffic Lights etc signs. But how did he deduce it was related to the Bukgyeon name?

11 minutes ago, Happy Sheep said:

He really felt guilty. He went away 3yrs ago when Seo-kyung confessed to him bc he knows his father was the one who killed her father. He is really atoning his father's sins. but I have a hunch it wasnt really Do-won's father who did it

Yeah I dont think it was his father who killed her father either. But there was a police woman who knew his father's fingerprints was found at the scene right? She covered it up?

58 minutes ago, Happy Sheep said:

EP1 opening was quite heavy with 2 murders.

I counted 7.  ;) And if you include that cat, 8. :(  (I can't stand it when something bad happens to an animal.)

1.  FL's dad

2.  ML's dad

3,4,5,6.  Skeletal remains at the railroad tracks

7.  Woman in suitcase in barrel

8.  Poor Kitty--although not really a murder unless the train had criminal intent 

Riveting first episode.  Will be interesting to see if they can keep up this pace.  

14 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Yeah I dont think it was his father who killed her father either. But there was a police woman who knew his father's fingerprints was found at the scene right? She covered it up?

Oooooh...... I realised the policewoman who investigated the earlier case is now his superior.  Hmm... guess I need to recheck that too...

28 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

But there was a police woman who knew his father's fingerprints was found at the scene right? She covered it up?

Was it chief Lee? There was no fingerprint but they confirmed Do-won's father was at Seo-kyung's father's house before the murders. Since there was no solid evidence to indict Do-wons father. The only evidence was the necklace that was given to him by the funeral

21 minutes ago, thistle said:

I counted 7.  ;) And if you include that cat, 8. :(  (I can't stand it when something bad happens to an animal.)

I only counted the father's but you're right! 7 murders.

I really hope they can keep this pace

3 minutes ago, Happy Sheep said:

The only evidence was the necklace that was given to him by the funeral

I wonder if that necklace was "planted" in the dad's stuff by the real murderer.

4 minutes ago, Happy Sheep said:

I really hope they can keep this pace

Me, too.  But I hope we don't have to keep up with a huge body count!  :blink:

1 hour ago, thistle said:

I wonder if that necklace was "planted" in the dad's stuff by the real murderer.

You could be right

1 hour ago, thistle said:

Me, too.  But I hope we don't have to keep up with a huge body count!  :blink:

Knowing OCN there's probably more to come :lol:

18 minutes ago, Happy Sheep said:

Knowing OCN there's probably more to come :lol:

I'm gonna have to keep notes if we get too many more corpses!  :lol: But there had better not be anymore dead cats.  <_<

:takemymoney:Watched the first episode and what a cliff hanger! So far, the plot is catchy and there is a clearer understanding of their relationship from the past till the present....the shots were fantastic and i dont know about you, but i was glued to the screen throughout!  Cant wait for the next episode..:eating:

16 minutes ago, thistle said:

But there had better not be anymore dead cats. 

I feel you :lol: I mean I'm okay with murders in kdrama but I can't watch animal cruelty lol it's so weird

17 minutes ago, SuZy Leoo said:

the shots were fantastic and i dont know about you, but i was glued to the screen throughout!  Cant wait for the next episode..

I'm like this. I was able to finish it in one go with no pauses. It helps that it's only exactly an hour long

Archived