[Drama 2020] Train, 트레인

0ly40

So the reason Min-jun has so much grudge to her mother was because he was abandoned and he thought it was because of his disease that he inherited. That was such an awful mother and son relationship. I slightly feel bad for Chief A but what she did was still unforgivable. That choice to protect her son has affected so many people's lives esp. Do-won and Seo-kyung. She was a selfish mother who only thought the world revolves around her son. A mother's instinct is to protect her child, but in this case her reason of protecting him is really unacceptable. Do-won and Chief A confrontation was really satisfying. Do-won never held back, I'm glad he didn't accept her reasonings. Do-won could forgive her someday but he will never forget.

Seo-kyung is yearning for Do-won. I cant get over with the scene on the tracks tho, they're so close yet so far. :( I thought it was real!

I'm confused the with the suicide scene. Was it only a suicide attempt or was Min-jun really dead? Why is this scene telling me

Spoiler

that the Chief B that we know in world B is actually Chief C? There was also a scene where they found a body with a 3 star badge in the car? Chief Oh has 3 star badge. What if Chief C killed and replaced Chief B because her son in World C is dead and she wanted to protect her son who is alive in World B.

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Finished ep 11, I have one question, at the beginning it showed Chief Oh killing someone, then bringing the body to dump in world A, before killing SK who happened to be at the tracks. Who was the person Chief Oh killed and why did she kill him? I forgot, is it some witness?

That's Lee Jin-sung. He saw the body in the bag in the train station. Since he's basically a witness, Chief B killed him to protect his son.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Happy Sheep said:

That's Lee Jin-sung. He saw the body in the bag in the train station. Since he's basically a witness, Chief B killed him to protect his son.

Ah, that's the drug trafficker that DW was chasing right? Thanks!

11 minutes ago, Happy Sheep said:

Seo-kyung is yearning for Do-won. I cant get over with the scene on the tracks tho, they're so close yet so far. :( I thought it was real!

I'm confused the with the suicide scene. Was it only a suicide attempt or was Min-jun really dead? Why is this scene telling me that the Chief B that we know in world B is actually Chief C? There was also a scene where they found a body of a police officer with a 3 star badge? Chief Oh has 3 star badge. What if Chief C killed and replaced Chief B because her son in World C is dead and she wanted to protect her son who is alive in World B.

Yeah I thought the tracks scene was real too.

I thought the suicide scene was something she imagined in her mind and trying to avoid. Is there a world C ?

26 minutes ago, Happy Sheep said:

Hide contents

that the Chief B that we know in world B is actually Chief C? There was also a scene where they found a body with a 3 star badge in the car? Chief Oh has 3 star badge. What if Chief C killed and replaced Chief B because her son in World C is dead and she wanted to protect her son who is alive in World B.

awesome final twist then. she did say that we live "many" lives. the final lesson of this drama then would be not to mess with the other worlds. Do Won must learn this and must not try to go back to World B anymore. Seo Kyung can save herself. I also think that Seo Kyung A was not supposed to die because it was world skipper Ms Oh who killed her, someone not from World A. SK A would still be alive if the worlds did not get entangled.

28 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

I thought the suicide scene was something she imagined in her mind and trying to avoid. Is there a world C ?

I'm really confused. I actually intially thought that was only a suicide attempt and she doesn't want to lose him anymore. But when they found a body in the car with a 3 star badge, I was left all confused because Chief Oh is the only character here who has 3 star badge. There could be a world C after all but let's see. I might be wrong

14 minutes ago, aria26 said:

awesome final twist then. she did say that we live "many" lives. the final lesson of this drama then would be not to mess with the other worlds. Do Won must learn this and must not try to go back to World B anymore. Seo Kyung can save herself. I also think that Seo Kyung A was not supposed to die because it was world skipper Ms Oh who killed her, someone not from World A. SK A would still be alive if the worlds did not get entangled.

If it's true then it would turn out Do-won is not the only one changing fates in world B, but it's also Chief Oh.

on a personal note, I got two friends to watch Train! these people dont even watch kdramas regularly, but now they are near the end and I am watching the finale with them, although I'll be adjusting to their available time so I wont be able to watch it immediately. still, I'm happy that they found the plot interesting.

@Happy Sheep

Your theory makes sense.  After the drowned car with the batch was found, it could be the body of Chief-B. It also makes sense now when both DW-A and Chief-C was on the stationery train, didn't she  mentioned about more than one universal? Perhaps she had crossed over to more than Universal A and B. And yea, probably she couldn’t protect MJ-C, she came to World B where MJ-B is still alive.  Probably I’m wrong, but we shall see.

DW’s voice-over at the end of Ep.11 “the overlapping worlds, the repeating fates, the one sending you to your death once again, was me.” seems to hint SK-B will also die?  (I really hope not) 

1 hour ago, yanki222 said:

@Happy Sheep

Your theory makes sense.  After the drowned car with the batch was found, it could be the body of Chief-B. It also makes sense now when both DW-A and Chief-C was on the stationery train, didn't she  mentioned about more than one universal? Perhaps she had crossed over to more than Universal A and B. And yea, probably she couldn’t protect MJ-C, she came to World B where MJ-B is still alive.  Probably I’m wrong, but we shall see.

DW’s voice-over at the end of Ep.11 “the overlapping worlds, the repeating fates, the one sending you to your death once again, was me.” seems to hint SK-B will also die?  (I really hope not) 

Yup the clues are hinting of possible world C where the current Chief B we know came from. I think @aria26 could also be right that the there's something suspicious that happened 3 years ago. I think the fate changed as early as 3 yrs ago and it's all because of Chief C when she started crossing 2 worlds 3 yrs ago.

I hope Seo-kyung won't die. I will be really devastated.

3 hours ago, Happy Sheep said:

Yup the clues are hinting of possible world C where the current Chief B we know came from. I think @aria26 could also be right that the there's something suspicious that happened 3 years ago. I think the fate changed as early as 3 yrs ago and it's all because of Chief C when she started crossing 2 worlds 3 yrs ago.

I hope Seo-kyung won't die. I will be really devastated.

I feel the same and i think the same way. The sudden appear of the drowning car with the police badge is so suspicious.

And it make sense as the Chief-B (or maybe it's actually Chief-C) repeat the same word tha she will take any risk and all she has to protect her "poor" son. Just like she suffers from a big loss.

:isannoyed:

Come to think, this drama still amaze me

even just one episode left before the finale. The plot twist is well developed.

Even if i try so hard to conclude, i can hardly see any plot holes. Frustated! haha

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] Train, 트레인

It was a great one hour finale, some parts had me holding my breathe. 

I must say it’s best watch without spoilers and I really need subs in order to understand this last episode better.  

So ..this is the last Min Joon who’s alive in all the worlds Chief C that has crossed boundaries into, that’s why she tried so hard to protect him to keep him alive.

Spoiler

The ending? Well, to be honest I’m satisfied, not demanding too much given it's an OCN drama .

:issohappy:

23 minutes ago, yanki222 said:

It was a great one hour finale, some parts had me holding my breathe. 

I must say it’s best watch without spoilers and I really need subs in order to understand this last episode better.  

So ..this is the last Min Joon who’s alive in all the worlds Chief C that has crossed boundaries into, that’s why she tried so hard to protect him to keep him alive.

Reveal hidden contents

The ending? Well, to be honest I’m satisfied, not demanding too much given it's an OCN drama .

OMOOOO.....your making me curious about the finale........was your satisfactory ending considered a happy ending??? :crymeme:

24 minutes ago, SuZy Leoo said:

OMOOOO.....your making me curious about the finale........was your satisfactory ending considered a happy ending??? 

Don't worry, it's considered a happy ending:blush:.  If I'm picky, I would say that it doesn't make much sense but since it's fiction, I'm okay.:heart4:

still waiting for the sub for clear closers. About ending,  it’s OCN! Obviously their "signature" "happy" ending!  At least they are generous to give us maximum  romance vibe today.

A to Z,  no matter how many Universe they need, I am happy to find ruggedly handsome   SDW  in it. P

it is not a happy ending for me, so many unanswered question.

It seems that Han-B followed Seo-A to the world C. How did that happened?

Why did he decide to kill himself or chose to run away? 

Seo-C is the Chief while the original Chief-C went to world-B and impersonate as her. Smth bugs me that it seems the Train is pushing Seo-A to different world. Was it to make him realize which turning point of the events make the world parallel? And those dates the Chief-C mentioned - I believe it corresponds to date where bodies to dump. And what happened 3 years ago? And why didnt they explain the person stabbed Seo Kyung?

Will they keep traverse the parallel world when it rains? What happened if it is Winter? Hahaha

SeoB died - does it mean Seo A will die soon?

Han-A died and Han B who is supposed to die as well, was stopped/intervened by Seo A..

Does this trigger death to keep follow Han-B since an Outlier stopped the natural cause of event? Thats why she was stabbed.

My solution is that they should keep traversing the world while death chasing them. But the question is when the Train is coming?

As I interpret the ending, the Seo-kyung we saw came from say world 'P', Do-won is probably dead in that world. Remember Chief Oh said the reason some people were able to cross worlds is because they've lost someone and have nothing else to lose. So Seo-kyung "P" hopped the Train to meet Do-won in a different world. But as she hops different worlds, she finally crossed path and meet Do-won "A" who also lost seo-kyung in his world. For me it's somewhat a happy ending because they've lost each other's in their respective world but finally met in a different world as doppelgangers. They can now hop the Train together and travel worlds together.

2 hours ago, JungRok said:

Seo-C is the Chief while the original Chief-C went to world-B and impersonate as her. Smth bugs me that it seems the Train is pushing Seo-A to different world. Was it to make him realize which turning point of the events make the world parallel? And those dates the Chief-C mentioned - I believe it corresponds to date where bodies to dump. And what happened 3 years ago? And why didnt they explain the person stabbed Seo Kyung?

I don't think they specified from which world Seo-kyung we saw at the end. She might have come from World P or something like that.

Edit: But its also highly possible it's Seo-kyung b, someone pointed out to me that SK asked Chief Oh and she probably found out how to travel worlds. I would actually prefer this scenario than the one I initially thought.

The world we saw Do-won is a chief was either probably a different world from Chief C or he was promoted to chief position because Chief Oh is missing from that world. The dates Chief Oh mentioned were the dates her son died to suicide. She crosses a total 6 worlds.

Seo-kyung A dying is Chief C's fault in the first place. If Chief C didnt stay in world B and traveled to world A, Seo-kyung wont die in world A.

I am scrapping the idea that Seo-kyung is from a different world. :lol: It must be Seo-kyung B. She knows the phrase "Lets start over here", she also knew Do-won is a traveler. I prefer if it was her because they have memories together.

Detective and the serial killer :wub:

bsxOga4.jpgkkLSbd5.jpg

3 hours ago, Happy Sheep said:

I am scrapping the idea that Seo-kyung is from a different world. :lol: It must be Seo-kyung B. She knows the phrase "Lets start over here", she also knew Do-won is a traveler. I prefer if it was her because they have memories together.

it's definitely Seo Kyung B, if you notice the scars and the broken watch

Spoiler

Efl-2XJVAAAoYiD?format=jpg&name=medium

8 hours ago, JungRok said:

it is not a happy ending for me, so many unanswered question.

Yes, I think Han-B followed Seo-B to world C. Remember she visited Ms Oh in world B to ask how to travel in between worlds? We did not get to hear the reply but she must have told her how later.

He wanted to kill himself or run away coz he thought his presence will kill Han, as what Ms Oh told him.

8 hours ago, JungRok said:

Will they keep traverse the parallel world when it rains? What happened if it is Winter? Hahaha

SeoB died - does it mean Seo A will die soon?

Han-A died and Han B who is supposed to die as well, was stopped/intervened by Seo A..

During winter, you can only travel when it shows, haha..

I don't think Seo-B died.

Archived