Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2020] Train, 트레인

4 hours ago, SuZy Leoo said:

I think SK-B will be in danger, i hope it will be revealed how the killer is related to SK, like why he wants to help her step-brother etc...and most importantly how did he find out about the train??

My guess: Killer in world B is actually from world A...he might have killed his doppelganger in world A and travel to world B

Yes, she is in danger especially now that they are very close to find the killer. The scenario you mentioned, killer is from world A but he went to the other side is plausible. We`ll see.

I wonder if they will explain a little why it was possible for two world to connect.

• Like 3

#Diggle clips

Laughing so hard but suddenly turn into character when it's about to take :joy:

Spoiler

Seo Do-won B's shocking end! The choice that split the two worlds but in the end, "I was destined"

Yoon Shi Yoon saved Kyung Soo Jin whose reason of living is to revenge! Parallel world + 2 times salvation

EP9 Still cuts from Naver news

ctDSEw4.jpg

Spoiler

x4noBRT.jpg

ia4nZry.jpg

cLsuESn.jpg

eFArmNe.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Questions Left To Be Answered As “Train” Hurtles Toward Climactic Finale

4fbe60cb8d824c94928782cbfa2dff0a.jpeg?s=

Aug 8, 2020
by C. Hong

OCN’s Saturday-Sunday drama “Train” is moving into its final few episodes with several questions left to be answered.

“Train” is a sci-fi thriller about two parallel universes that broke apart because of a fateful choice made on the night of a murder. Yoon Shi Yoon stars as Seo Do Won, a violent crimes detective at the Mu Kyeong Police Station. In universe “A,” Seo Do Won lives with a sense of guilt because of his father’s sins. In universe “B,” his father’s crimes lead him into a life of corruption. Kyung Soo Jin co-stars as Han Seo Kyung, a woman who overcomes the trauma of her father’s death in universe “A” but lives only to get revenge in universe “B.”

Spoilers

In episode 8, it was revealed that the real culprit behind the murder case in Mu Kyeong 12 years ago was Suk Min Joon (Choi Seung Yoon). Furthermore, “B” Seo Do Won and his father, Seo Jae Chul (Nam Moon Chul), perished in a hit-and-run accident, with “A” Seo Do Won as a witness to their deaths.

Here are three questions left to be answered as the drama moves into its final four episodes:

Will Seo Do Won and Han Seo Kyung find out that Suk Min Joon is the real culprit?

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1417887wpp/questions-left-to-be-answered-as-train-hurtles-toward-climactic-finale

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Opps didn't see that @larus has already posted it..

Credit to the owner

Still more questions.... The psychiatrist in world B doesn't seem to know there are two worlds...? Hmm..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I feel so bad for Jung-min. Do-won B promised her that he won't disappoint her anymore and wants to start over is heart-breaking. Jung-min is right about Do-won isn't the same as DW-B. I'm glad Do-won didn't hide DW-B to them but I wish DW-B gets a funeral he deserves.

I'm noticing Do-won is treating Seo-kyung B as a different woman and not Seo-kyung A that he loved. I think he's already accepting the fact that they're not the same. He just really want to protect Seo-kyung B because he doesn't want the same fate to happen to her.

Min-joon's rare disease answered our question why he started killing 3 yrs ago. After his diagnosis with the disease 3 yrs ago, he feels like he's dying slowly that's why he started killing with a motive. His MO is killing women who depend on psychoactive drugs. He wanted them to go through the torture of dying.

The ending tho. As of this moment, the Min-joon has the upper hand in this game. He's confident because he has Seo-kyung in his hand. If Do-won would arrest him, Seo-kyung might be put in danger.

They have their own fate and they have the power to change it and it's up to Do-won to figure this out.

---

EP9 bts photos

lRd4DSY.jpg

Spoiler

zzD5bYk.jpg

yWpNqex.jpg

VW3dwd2.jpg

CcBAsro.jpg

lRd4DSY.jpg

8cY8kHl.jpg

QVU24v4.jpg

VajZUXM.jpg

ibV5sWR.jpg

P1o44MV.jpg

Source Tving

2 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

The psychiatrist in world B doesn't seem to know there are two worlds...? Hmm..

Yup. He's surely unaware of world A.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Happy Sheep said:

Yup. He's surely unaware of world A.

That's why I'm confused.....   So he might be the killer in World B ..... so who's the one who left the bag of dead bodies in World A?  Is  there another killer in World A? :surprisedwut: So he might not be the killer of SK A?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

That's why I'm confused.....   So he might be the killer in World B ..... so who's the one who left the bag of dead bodies in World A?  There is also a killer in World A?  So he might not be the killer of SK A?

Yup. He surely the killer in world B but there's definitely a different killer who killed SK-A. Theres someone who's helping Min-joon to dispose the body.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Any guess who was the one who put the necklace on the kiddo min-joon and hugged him.  Could it be inspector Oh?  Somehow I still find her a little suspicious.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

26 minutes ago, yanki222 said:

Any guess who was the one who put the necklace on the kiddo min-joon and hugged him.  Could it be inspector Oh?  Somehow I still find her a little suspicious.

They already have given all the major clues now so I think it's Chief Oh. Remember the bloodstain in Lee Jin-sung's house was from a woman? The bullet that killed him was also from a police gun. She dropped her pen one time leading me to think she has Huntington disease too but this clue is still vague because her movements are normal often times. Lee Jin-sung B and Seo-kyung A both saw the bag, I think Chief Oh or whoever disposed the bags wanted to protect Min-joon's identity so she killed them both. Can't wait for the reveal!

Maybe they will reveal everything tonight hence no preview for EP10

• Like 4

that scene where SK B gave the dashcam to the traffic department, was it the one used to find Park Tae Kyung? I'm just suspicious of that scene in there. Could she have already identified the doctor as the killer? It would be foolish for her to meet with him alone, but as we know from SK A, our Seo Kyung's can be careless.

and the headaches that do won A has been getting. he's been getting those even while he was still in world A... and they are starting to sound a lot like the beeps of those life support machines. don't pull a life on mars please.

and it was not obvious on the first watch, but I now think that SK B knows that she is the one DW A loved. her questions on that phone call were too leading.

and chief mom B, she could have killed SK A. her reaction when they met each other at the office can now be interpreted that way, why she was curious about her.

new episode, new theories. most of these will be proven false by ep 10, but guessing is still fun to do.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, aria26 said:

that scene where SK B gave the dashcam to the traffic department, was it the one used to find Park Tae Kyung? I'm just suspicious of that scene in there. Could she have already identified the doctor as the killer? It would be foolish for her to meet with him alone, but as we know from SK A, our Seo Kyung's can be careless.

I thought so too that it was the same card. I don't know but if that's the case then Seo-kyung is being Seo-kyung again lol. Do-won reminded told him to not to go alone but Seo-kyung can be really stubborn.

20 minutes ago, aria26 said:

and they are starting to sound a lot like the beeps of those life support machines. don't pull a life on mars please.

Oh no :bawling: They still sound like disorienting ringing sound to me

• Like 2

I just watched episode 9 and boy what a cliff hanger :surprisedwut:...It seems like the psychiatrist has nothing to lose now- if not why would he want to reveal to DK-A that hes the murderer? I have a hunch that there is still someone else associated with the killings as well (other than SK-B brother). In the scene where he was murdering the latest victim, he held like a recorder and he was later seen texting someone...

Ok so now we know the psychiatrist doesn't know of the 2 worlds...and if he is not the one dumping the bodies in world A, could it be SK-B brother?? If not then who is it?? Arughhh, im so curious...this person...and why he/she wants to do so.... 

Now my only gripe is why the psychiatrist mentioned that he should have killed SK-B in the first place?? Could it be she snubbed him when he was younger? We now know that her brother is friends with this psychiatrist...

I wonder how long can they keep DW-B dead in world B....:headbang:...i mean what kind of theory can they come up with to explain the dead DW-B should DW-A goes back to world A.....maybe they will plant DW-B in World A since it should be quite a while that DW-A is missing in world A???

• Like 3

This is probably the most B thing I ever see in DW A:Megalol:

10000000-621871712065362-296093860250822

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

The trailer (Which to me is taker confusing haha)

• Like 1

So spoilers ...Ah...the chief is the one who disposes the body in world A  ...and she shot  DW A... Sk B found the photo DW A carries ,the photo of DW A and SK A. she found out that the person DW A wants to protect in this world is her..  I don't know if the DW A dies ..I don't think so but who knows..       They killed DW B and his father so fast ...so I don't know...The doctor was arrested but due to lack of evidence he was let go and seems like the chief helped him. The doctor didn't do anything to SK B , I think she forgot her cellphone , that's why he attended the call from DW .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yoon Shi Yoon Keeps Investigating Through The Twists And Turns In The Case On “Train”

Aug 9, 2020
by C. Hong

OCN’s “Train” has released new stills of Yoon Shi Yoon, Jo Wan Gi, and Baek Jae Woo ahead of the upcoming episode.

“Train” is a sci-fi thriller about two parallel universes that broke apart because of a fateful choice on the night of a murder. Yoon Shi Yoon stars as Seo Do Won, who in universe “A” lives with a sense of guilt because of the sins of his father. In universe “B,” his father’s crimes lead Seo Do Won into a life of corruption.

Jo Wan Gi plays detective Woo Jae Hyuk, who in universe “A” has a sincere respect for Seo Do Won. In universe “B,” he despises him, but when “A” Seo Do Won comes to universe “B,” he slowly opens his mind to him. Baek Jae Woo plays Kang Joon Young, the youngest detective in the violent crimes division, who is quick-witted and a a valuable source of information on the team.

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Seo Do Won realized that the real culprit behind the serial murders was Suk Min Joon (Choi Seung Yoon). After meeting Suk Min Joon, Han Seo Kyung (Kyung Soo Jin)’s whereabouts became unknown, prompting Seo Do Won to shoot in anger at Suk Min Joon when the latter taunted him.

In the new stills, however, Yoon Shi Yoon, Jo Wan Gi, and Baek Jae Woo are investigating a back alley in broad daylight. Seo Do Won appears to have discovered a clue by the expression in his eyes, and despite the innocent scene, the other detectives look serious and troubled as well. Viewers are curious as to what they could be investigating as Suk Min Joon had already confessed to being the murderer.

329b166c4e2147b2be79464e97f2c10f.jpeg?s=

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1418036wpp/yoon-shi-yoon-keeps-investigating-through-the-twists-and-turns-in-the-case-on-train

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1