Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2020] Train, 트레인

OCN Saturday's original'Train' (played by Park Ga-yeon, director Ryu Seung-jin and Lee Seung-hoon) announced on August 1st that it will release'With You' of the second OST singer Oo (Oh).

image_readtop_2020_781879_15960937924299

‘With You’ is a song that expresses the feeling that we want to protect our loved ones, but we are saddened by the fate that we cannot, but hopefully in other worlds.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2020/07/781879/

A MV with the fist OST

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

EeJn6SdUwAYyG-a?format=jpg&name=medium

The step brother will appear this week

Credit to OCN

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Still cuts. We will be seeing more of DW-B this week? :phew:

krVpt7D.jpg

Spoiler

jwkAr0h.jpg

BSVlKzm.jpg

Source Naver

The big difference between Seo Do-won and Yoon Shi Yoon :lol:

• Like 3

New still cuts. How did he end up in hospital? :blink:

BSAAhvm.jpg

Spoiler

ELIMjbi.jpg

SUitdI4.jpg

DgqbLU5.jpg

Source IG

Diggle clips

Who's the culprit? A collection of clues that have come out so far

Parallel world A & B personalities and relationships comparison

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Keys Points That Will Amp Up The Mystery In The Second Half Of “Train”

Aug 1, 2020

by L. Kim

0bcd4109ccf7490f94dc7c7447e68ec2.jpeg?s=

Things are about to become more tense in the second half of “Train”!

The OCN drama is a sci-fi thriller about two parallel universes that broke apart when a single choice was made on the night of a murder. Yoon Shi Yoon stars as Seo Do Won, a violent crimes detective at the Mu Kyeong Police Station. In universe “A,” Seo Do Won lives with a sense of guilt because of his father’s sins. In universe “B,” his father’s crimes lead him into a life of corruption. Han Seo Kyung (played by Kyung Soo Jin) in universe “A” overcomes the trauma of her father’s death thanks to Seo Do Won’s kindness, while universe “B” Han Seo Kyung harbors deep hatred for her father’s murderer.

Spoiler

Below are three clues that will impact the mystery of “Train”!

9:35 train

Seo Do Won headed to Mukyeong Station to find the mysterious train that made him move to universe “B.” After hearing through a station employee that the same train comes every rainy day, Seo Do Won found clues that the last train to arrive at Mukyong Station at 9:35 was “8210.” While searching inside the suspended train, he found traces of wet dirt on the floor and realized that someone had been inside the train just before him.

That’s when the train system phone rang, and over the phone, the killer said, “We’re all living a few lives at the same time. You crossed the border. Have you ever felt the pain of vomiting blood because your intestines were snapping one by one? Live like you don’t exist if you don’t want to lose something precious again.” Shocked, Seo Do Wan wandered around the train base to find the culprit, but he had already disappeared. However, his notebooks and photos were set on fire, raising tension for the next events to come.

morehttps://www.soompi.com/article/1416366wpp/keys-points-that-will-amp-up-the-mystery-in-the-second-half-of-train

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

I'm having a headache... of the mysterious man.. Don't tell me there's more than 2 universe? 

Credit to OCN

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just watched EP7. Everything happened so fast :o

DW-A gave JW-B words of wisdom — to either continue kill people or save them. JW chose the latter by telling DW about SW-B. His character is consistent from his world A self tho they ended really differently.

I don't honestly know what to think of Chief Oh. Maybe she's just being too protective of DW.

The scene where DW was imagining SK-B's life in the hands of her stepmom was heart breaking. She went through a lot. Both of our leads went through physical and emotional trauma.

Now I'm really certain (sort of) that the killer is the Psychiatrist. It was so subtle but I saw him limping! He's also currently the only person who's suspicious. I have this hunch that his world A self is also his accomplice. That doubles the serial killer.

DW-B was having major withdrawal but he finally solved the puzzle and was able to bring himself back to world B. The confrontation that will happen in EP8 is what I'm looking forward to!

5 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

I'm having a headache... of the mysterious man.. Don't tell me there's more than 2 universe?

I doubt there is. There's no hint of another universe than the two we currently have tho it's a high probability.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Happy Sheep said:

Now I'm really certain (sort of) that the killer is the Psychiatrist. It was so subtle but I saw him limping! He's also currently the only person who's suspicious. I have this hunch that his world A self is also his accomplice. That doubles the serial killer.

DW-B was having major withdrawal but he finally solved the puzzle and was able to bring himself back to world B. The confrontation that will happen in EP8 is what I'm looking forward to!

Yes, both DW are going to face each other tonight.  Hmm the Psychiatrist is also possible...  Well, we'll just wait and see...

• Like 2

Yup they're finally going to face each other. I don't know if you guys watch preview but my heart sank for DW-A when DW-B said those words to SK-B. :tears:

Still cuts

OZ62R8Z.jpg

Spoiler

KDBAOt9.jpg

siemGMZ.jpg

vL9s73E.jpg

Source Tving

• Like 1

Why did they say the FL blinded her step-brother when he is obviously not blind now?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Why did they say the FL blinded her step-brother when he is obviously not blind now?

She blinded his right eye

• Like 1

Yea, she blinded his right eye as @Happy Sheep said. It was shown as his eye pupil is a different color from his original left eye.  I was wondering and was glad they addressed this issue in the memory replay.

• Like 3

I think it is inspector Jae Hyuk. He could have planted evidence on the car and he has a limp in World A

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, aria26 said:

I think it is inspector Jae Hyuk. He could have planted evidence on the car and he has a limp in World A

But the train has stopped for a while so he has no way of getting to world B. We also saw JH-A in world A while the killer who has limp was stuck in world B

6 minutes ago, Happy Sheep said:

But the train has stopped for a while so he has no way of getting to world B. We also saw JH-A in world A while the killer who has limp was stuck in world B

Haha. I'm just tagging all possible killers I'm seeing. I just finished the episode and the preview, and wow, DW B wants to be with Jung Min B. The struggle now is which Do Won will get to stay in World B. I love the way the ended the EP 8 preview, it was menacing but it made my heart flutter. DW B recognizes DW A's love.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, aria26 said:

Haha. I'm just tagging all possible killers I'm seeing. I just finished the episode and the preview, and wow, DW B wants to be with Jung Min B. The struggle now is which Do Won will get to stay in World B. I love the way the ended the EP 8 preview, it was menacing but it made my heart flutter. DW B recognizes DW A's love.

I got nervous with the preview. It seems like DW-B doesn't want A to stay in his world. But I hope he lets A help solve the case first. Also that DW-B and JM-B was unexpected, I honestly don't know what to feel about those two, I'm so focused on DW and SK lol

• Like 3