Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2020] Train, 트레인

EP6 Behind the scenes

11 hours ago, aria26 said:

Will he protect SK B (and even DW Dad B ) instead of pursuing justice for SK A (and DW Dad A)?

Anyway, is this the killer? The eyes look like chief of police mom from World Z hehehe

I think he's trying to do both. He's eager to find the killer and he doesn't want SK dying to repeat in world B.

I thought that was SW-B in the car. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, aria26 said:

Anyway, is this the killer? The eyes look like chief of police mom from World Z hehehe

Where was this scene? is that a scar below the eyes? Imma rewatch the episodes again hehe

Anyway, the airtime for DW-B and how he is coping in world A garners more time....now that he is aware that he is unable to go back...most likley both DW-A & DW-B will stop the killer in world B...

• Like 2

- Have we found out why DW B have that scar on his forehead?

- Don’t you think that DW A’s attitude had been turned down a notch? He no longer feels like the A we know...could World B affect him in any ways?

On a side note it’s hilarious that DW B’s hair is still the same after he was found unconscious...I bet World B’s hair spray is way better than A’s spray...:getmygrooveon:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Don’t you think that DW A’s attitude had been turned down a notch? He no longer feels like the A we know...could World B affect him in any ways?

Is it maybe because he's not taking any stimulants anymore? since living in world B, we haven't seen him take stimulant drugs. He's a lot calmer now compared before.

• Like 3

The relationship between SK A and DW A was very strong, even if everything was ruined by the secret and the death of SK A. This is why I would like to see SK B and DW B have a simular or even romantic relationship, but it is not sure, if there is a romantic relationship it is surely between SK B and DW A, too bad  and too bab that we do not show us much DW B, maybe in the second part of the drama? !!

• Like 3

Watch: Yoon Shi Yoon And Kyung Soo Jin Describe Their Drama “Train,” How They Prepare Behind-The-Scenes, And More

Jul 28, 2020

815d1dc9b1d244d49e5d5d9ac8c545d4.jpeg?s=

Yoon Shi Yoon and Kyung Soo Jin sat down with Rakuten Viki for an exclusive interview and talked about their drama “Train”!

“Train” is a sci-fi thriller about two parallel universes that broke apart when a single choice was made on the night of a murder. Yoon Shi Yoon stars as Seo Do Won, a violent crimes detective at the Mu Kyeong Police Station. In universe “A,” Seo Do Won lives with a sense of guilt because of his father’s sins. In universe “B,” his father’s crimes lead him into a life of corruption. Han Seo Kyung (played by Kyung Soo Jin) in universe “A” overcomes the trauma of her father’s death thanks to Seo Do Won’s kindness, while universe “B” Han Seo Kyung harbors deep hatred for her father’s murderer.

When asked to explain why drama fans should start watching “Train” in just five syllables, Yoon Shi Yoon got creative and told Kyung Soo Jin, “We have a lot of Viki fans. You have to do it in English for them!” Surprised, Kyung Soo Jin asked, “How can I do this in English?”

As for Yoon Shi Yoon, he said, “One plus one,” which turns out to be five syllables in Korean. Kyung Soo Jin said in Korean, “If you don’t watch it, you’ll regret it.”

On the topic of what they prepared behind the scenes of “Train,” Yoon Shi Yoon named the makeup and costumes as important parts of the drama and explained, “The staff are trying really hard to express different characters through every little detail.”

Yoon Shi Yoon continued, “Especially for me, when I go back and forth between universes ‘A’ and ‘B,’ it takes about an hour for a team of three to do my makeup.” He added, “We’re all working hard to make the drama more comfortable for our viewers.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1415516wpp/watch-yoon-shi-yoon-and-kyung-soo-jin-describe-their-drama-train-how-they-prepare-behind-the-scenes-and-more

by C. Lee

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, marrez1 said:

The relationship between SK A and DW A was very strong, even if everything was ruined by the secret and the death of SK A. This is why I would like to see SK B and DW B have a simular or even romantic relationship, but it is not sure, if there is a romantic relationship it is surely between SK B and DW A, too bad  and too bab that we do not show us much DW B, maybe in the second part of the drama? !!

I also kinda hope they show more DW B in the 2nd half. I like how DW B's impulse was to go back to World B right away while DW A strongly decided to stay. World B is more twisted, yet, the people important to the DWs are there.

• Like 3

Train: Episode 5

by LollyPip

Train05-00203.jpg

The smallest decision can change the future in very dramatic ways, as Train seems to be telling us. Our hero made one tiny choice in the past, and now he’s dealing with the aftereffects of what is, as well as what could have been. A strange shift in reality brings a lot of confusion, but it also brings hope that he hasn’t felt in many years.

EPISODE 5 RECAP

Train05-00024.jpgTrain05-00022.jpg

April 8, 2008

A teenaged Do-won gets a call saying that his father left his phone at a job site. On his way to pick it up, Seo-kyung bumps into him and he helps her pick up her things. Though they don’t know each other, Do-won seems a bit taken with her.

In voice-over, adult Do-won tells us, “The forked road envelops two worlds. That day, our two different choices changed our fate.” In one reality, Do-won just watches Seo-kyung then continues on his way, while in another, he chooses to approach her. This creates a split in reality that births two different worlds with two very different futures.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/07/train-episode-5/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Happy Sheep said:

When they were still living happily :bawling: The pictures in the photo frames

I like that they show how deep  were their relationship in world A but, in the same time, I feel sorry that they could not have a happy ending because she is dead. I understand why Do Won (A) is feeling nostalgic seeing Seo-Kyung (B) and wants to protect her but she is a different woman. Both Do Won will be back at their respective world, I think. I want that.  I would like to see how Seo Kyung (B) is moving on from her traumatic life. She will need Do Won (A) because they will be a good team to find the real killer. I hope she will find peace after the real killer will be caught. I hope Do Won (B) will find peace as well and be rehabilitated . He won`t have to live with the stigma that he is the son of a killer.

Right now both Do Won are stuck in eack other`s world but I am curious how they are going to catch the killer and explain the situation to the others. Maybe the others will know about the travel from World B to A and viceversa.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, larus said:

Both Do Won will be back at their respective world, I think. I want that.  I would like to see how Seo Kyung (B) is moving on from her traumatic life. She will need Do Won (A) because they will be a good team to find the real killer. I hope she will find peace after the real killer will be caught. I hope Do Won (B) will find peace as well and be rehabilitated . He won`t have to live with the stigma that he is the son of a killer.

Wrapping this up will be difficult. Their story is so tragic. It will be harder for DW-A to let go but letting her go in the end will be a good decision for everyone. DW-B will have much easier life if he comes back to his real world if the serial killer is caught and his father's name is cleared. He doesnt have to live in stigma. DW-A is like the instrument to correct the mistakes and bring back peace for the other world. I feel really sorry for DW-A because when he leaves world B, he will be left with nothing and that's only start of moving on.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Sushimi said:

On a side note it’s hilarious that DW B’s hair is still the same after he was found unconscious...I bet World B’s hair spray is way better than A’s spray...

Hahah! I was like, wow, his hairstyle stays the same even when hes lying on the hospital bed with a neck brace...:Woah:

20 minutes ago, Happy Sheep said:

Wrapping this up will be difficult. Their story is so tragic. It will be harder for DW-A to let go but letting her go in the end will be a good decision for everyone. DW-B will have much easier life if he comes back to his real world if the serial killer is caught and his father's name is cleared. He doesnt have to live in stigma. DW-A is like the instrument to correct the mistakes and bring back peace for the other world. I feel really sorry for DW-A because when he leaves world B, he will be left with nothing and that's only start of moving on.

This ending sounds plausible, either way both DW-A & DW-B needs to go back to their own world and move on...i have braced myself for such ending where everyone just move on with their lives individually...sigh..but i hope OCN will surprise me...muahahah:getmygrooveon:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, SuZy Leoo said:

This ending sounds plausible, either way both DW-A & DW-B needs to go back to their own world and move on...i have braced myself for such ending where everyone just move on with their lives individually...sigh..but i hope OCN will surprise me...muahahah

There are various possible endings they can go. I do think OCN will surprise us. I'll go with the flow 

:sparklyeyes:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Happy Sheep said:

There are various possible endings they can go. I do think OCN will surprise us. I'll go with the flow 

I will go with the flow as well. I hope they will give us a good ending.

• Like 3

I kinda see the ending with DW A dying and then we are shown an alternative World Z where DW Z and SK Z are happy together.

I cannot get over the fact that DW A has stopped mourning SK A. I love SK B too, but I am concerned, coz DW A is just getting distracted from his real grief and it will really hurt him later on.

I am also excited with people getting worried on why DW B does not know SK A. Jin Woo is already confused why DW does not remember him. I want to see DW B's reaction to the relationship with SK A. Would he think DW A is stupid for taking care of SK A? Would he be jealous that DW A seemed to have lived a happy life?

Why is this only 12 episodes? I need longer scenes concentrating on the DW A and DW B's feelings and psyches.

My fave alternative univ book series is His Dark Materials and that ended with the leads separating but for a noble cause. It was heartbreaking but the right thing to do, and I kinda feel that is what we are getting here on Train.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, aria26 said:

I kinda see the ending with DW A dying and then we are shown an alternative World Z where DW Z and SK Z are happy together.

I cannot get over the fact that DW A has stopped mourning SK A. I love SK B too, but I am concerned, coz DW A is just getting distracted from his real grief and it will really hurt him later on.

I am also excited with people getting worried on why DW B does not know SK A. Jin Woo is already confused why DW does not remember him. I want to see DW B's reaction to the relationship with SK A. Would he think DW A is stupid for taking care of SK A? Would he be jealous that DW A seemed to have lived a happy life?

Why is this only 12 episodes? I need longer scenes concentrating on the DW A and DW B's feelings and psyches.

My fave alternative univ book series is His Dark Materials and that ended with the leads separating but for a noble cause. It was heartbreaking but the right thing to do, and I kinda feel that is what we are getting here on Train.

Yes!! I want to see how DW-B reacts to this World A and knowing that his character is somewhat different...arugh...,yes why only 12 episodes :crymeme:, it seems like this is the norm for OCN..Team Bulldog also had 12 episodes and i really enjoyed the drama!!.

• Like 4

Train: Episode 6

by LollyPip

Train06-00195.jpg

A familiar face with a very different life is causing our hero major problems in World B, distracting him from his search for the serial killer. But everything seems connected, and the two cases may not be as independent as they first appear.

EPISODE 6 RECAP

Train06-00013.jpgTrain06-00012.jpg

Do-won and his team chase the missing woman’s tenant into a maze of back alleys, but he flips things on them and attacks Do-won. Do-won is shocked to see that the suspect is World B’s version of Jin-woo, his gentle, friendly partner. Jae-hyuk knocks Jin-woo off of Do-won, and as he’s being cuffed, Jin-woo screams that he didn’t steal anything and that it’s Do-won’s fault his grandmother is dead.

At the same time, in World A, Jin-woo lets himself into Alt Do-won’s hospital room and finds himself roughly pinned to the wall. Jung-min breaks them up and yells at Alt Do-won that it’s like he forgot the guy who became a cop just to work with him. Alt Do-won gapes at her, incredulous that “that criminal” is a detective.

Once the fire is put out in Alt Jin-woo’s apartment, Jung-min arrives to inspect the damage. She confirms that Alt Jin-woo set the fire on purpose, most likely to hide evidence of a crime, which Seo-kyung assumes is the murder of his missing landlord, Jung Kyung-hee.

Train06-00033.jpg

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/07/train-episode-6/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Do-won and Jin-woo in world A. DW-A when will come back to world A? JW-A misses you :tears:

Ed-uBERU8AAd1wI?format=jpg&name=large

Ed-sk17U8AA2i15?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Ed-uBEGUEAAbNUg?format=jpg&name=small

Ed-sk2IUwAEEwrz?format=jpg&name=large

Source Twitter

• Like 4