Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2020] Train, 트레인

On 7/23/2020 at 4:44 AM, iamnowhereforyou said:

I wonder if SDW B has feelings for HSK B. Isn't that another conflict if both the SDWs have feelings for her? Haha! Also, I'm becoming a fan of Yoon Si Yoon now, I like how his emotions show depths and meaningful stares and tears. 

The romantic side of me wish it was soo!! hahaha :wub: nothing like a good old love triangle...

On 7/23/2020 at 12:09 PM, iamnowhereforyou said:

To be honest, I started to watch "Train" because I'm a fan of hers. I've seen all the dramas and movies she was in (whether it's the supporting role or main role) and her performances always deliver. I first saw her as the young Lee Bo Young in "The Equator Man" where Im Si Wan and Lee Hyun Woo both fell in love with her. She was really good in playing her character there, so I decided to be a fan of hers so I've watched all shows she's in. Haha.

I started to follow KSJ when she acted in Shark! I'm slowly watching her works, currently watching meloholic

@Happy SheepOMG Finally the OST is out!!! Thanks sooo much

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, SuZy Leoo said:

@Happy SheepOMG Finally the OST is out!!! Thanks sooo much

I love this OST! Im waiting for the other OST, first one they played, it stuck in my head

EP1-4 summary

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Train: Episode 3

by TeriYaki

Train-E0300728-copy.jpg

After a devastating loss, our hero is hanging by the most delicate of threads. Unable to deal with his pain, he goes about his investigation like a wounded animal, causing concern not only for his safety, but that of others. Without his anchor, our hero reaches the brink of despair just when a mysterious train offers a sliver of hope and leads him to an alternative world.

EPISODE 3: A reversible death

Train-E0300001-copy.jpg

A train heads for Mukyeong Station as Do-won walks along the tracks, clutching the necklace that killed Seo-kyung’s father. At the sound of the warning bells, Do-won steps onto the tracks and closes his eyes and when he opens them, he sees that he’s not alone.

Just ahead of him stands Seo-kyung, still wearing a white mourning ribbon in her hair. Seo-kyung ignores Do-won to face the oncoming train but as it swiftly approaches, he has a change of heart and takes Seo-kyung with him when he jumps to safety.

Sometime later, Do-won follows Seo-kyung after school and beats up Sung-wook when he assaults her. Do-won stretches out his hand to Seo-kyung and she takes it, even though her hand is bleeding.

more

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/07/train-episode-3/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just watched EP5.

I love they start the episode with short flashback to give us clues and context. So the two worlds were simultaneously happening but that one choice of DW changed things around. My brain stopped for a moment. The world didn't split but there are actually multiple worlds out there.

Since they're the same person, DW-B is a fast thinker and got a hold of his new environment just like DW-A. Rookie-A detective is the culprit or at least that's what they want us to think. 

That flashback scene when DW-A pretended to be a boyfriend to SK-A was so cute. I want them back so bad :bawling: 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

I just got soompi back, I've been refreshing over and over again.

soundtrack is now also available in spotify: Joe Wonsun's "I will never"

I continue to love EP 5.

I wanted more flashbacks and I got a cute one :)

The passage back to World A is closed.

Do Won A is threatened to be silent about the murders.

Do Won A has learned his lessons and is being more open about his emotions to Seo Kyung B (which is so tragic because it is Seo Kyung A who needed to hear all that. Seo Kyung B might even think he was talking about  Jung Min)

Do Won A's statement that his love affais has not ended yet, that it is not too late, as long as the beloved is alive in any form - at first I thought it was bold and romantic, but now I realize it is not true. Do Won A is trying to make amends, but the Seo Kyung who shared all those memories is really gone :(

I am curious about Do Won B's reaction to Do Won A's life. The script might be too tight and the previews show that he is more interested in the murders and even wants to go back to World B, but, isn't Do Won A's life better? I am curious what his reaction would be if he finds out Do Won A took care of Seo Kyung A, and that Seo Kyung A is murdered. Do Won A already shares the desire to find out about the murderer, I wonder if Do Won B would also come to care about Seo Kyung B.

• Like 5

@mademoisellesia I think it's from emotional trauma. It isn't clear till now what it is tho.

@aria26 that statement as long as she's alive in any form was painful. The SK he's trying to pursue hates him. She even joined his team to keep an eye on him. I'm more excited for DW-A and B to solve case together.

I don't know how will this complicated fate end. I'm scared :tears:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Happy Sheep said:

Just watched EP5.

I love they start the episode with short flashback to give us clues and context. So the two worlds were simultaneously happening but that one choice of DW changed things around. My brain stopped for a moment. The world didn't split but there are actually multiple worlds out there.

Since they're the same person, DW-B is a fast thinker and got a hold of his new environment just like DW-A. Rookie-A detective is the culprit or at least that's what they want us to think. 

That flashback scene when DW-A pretended to be a boyfriend to SK-A was so cute. I want them back so bad :bawling: 

Yes! I like how they explain how the choices you made caused the 2 different consequences- it furthers explains why DW-B father is alive in B world....About the multiple worlds out there, i just hope they stick to 2...bringing in too many worlds may be confusing...

Arugh....now that the train is out of service....and technically they are kinda stuck in their own world...i wonder how DW-B is going to come back to B world...It seems DW-B knows that the killer is in world B then A. And we now know that the killer is also "sick" and is taking medication....

2 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

I'm really curious what's with the headache he keeps having.

I think its the medication that hes taking....hopefully they will explain why is he seeking medical treatment in the first place...

Loving every episode, seems like the ending is always a cliff hanger!:wow2:

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, SuZy Leoo said:

About the multiple worlds out there, i just hope they stick to 2...bringing in too many worlds may be confusing...

Yup. It's will be a bit chaotic. If ever, it would be okay with me if they only bring 1 character from world 3 and not include the whole world 3 into the scene.

DW-B wants to come back in his true world because the killer he's chasing is there. His problem is how can he solve the case in world A? He doesnt have any evidence to start with unless JM believes him. DW-B is facing Mukyong Serial murders while DW-A is facing missing persons from world B. I wish they can work together somehow to solve the case but as of the moment there's no other way than to work with themselves.

• Like 4

As of now, for me, I’m confused regarding why one can be very different based on the one character that is a cop in World A, but a killer in World B. As we notice the characters similarities there isn’t much difference in terms of job scope, but somehow it’s attracting me because of the parallel at the end. With both strangling each other with anger, that gave me chills.

1-CA218-F2-9718-45-DF-879-E-873-B7-B85-A
D3-DAA4-DB-55-EB-49-C6-A9-A8-2-D3-AE0-F3
D4-C4386-D-DE09-4639-BD4-F-4-E6-B3-F6-DB

cr: Tving 

@Happy Sheep ‘. I wish they can work together somehow to solve the case but as of the moment there's no other way than to work with themselves.’

Okay, so to me, I feel like story, we know that they know of each other, while I don’t necessarily see that they will work together, but I feel like they are swapped to help each other’s world to achieve and solve the case. What I think is that for this story, we are tasked as a viewer to not follow both A&B but it’s more being the spectator of both worlds to solve the case for ourselves. Hence we get to see the two choices at the beginning of the story. Third party trying to also figure things out.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

I think two words is enough for me. I don`t want to comment much, I want to watch the next episode. Why I have to wait?

It was bittersweet to see more of Do-Won and Seo-Kyung`s relationship from world A. I understand why he wants to protect her in the world B. I hope both will find what really happened 12 years ago. It was an emotional moment when Do Won met his father.

Seo-Kyung talk to psychiatrist that she is the victim and she can`t move on but I hope she will realise how Do Won is feeling. He is a victim too. But she will start to realise that after she finds more evidence that indeed Do Won`s father is not guilty.

I also want them to work together. I hope Do Won will tell her where he is from and what evidence he found in World A.

• Like 4

EP6 preview still cuts

ZqOEhyo.jpg

Spoiler

W0B8ysa.jpg

fni1Upt.jpg

vb9JCOp.jpg

5dFd4mP.jpg

4Rwftuo.jpg

YBwVXzA.jpg

PfH4BUe.jpg

hAWyzyT.jpg

hunpBX7.jpg

Source IG

@SushimiI also wonder what chain of events that lead to Maknae detective to be that way in world B. He is really different. He seems to have some grudge to DW-B too.

I agree with you that we're like a third party trying to solve a case . That we're seeing these things in 2 different perspectives. Just like DW-A & B, viewers are trying to find and stitch clues together using their perspectives. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Happy Sheep said:

I think it's from emotional trauma. It isn't clear till now what it is tho.

3 hours ago, SuZy Leoo said:

I think its the medication that hes taking....hopefully they will explain why is he seeking medical treatment in the first place.

Thanks for answering. It could be the side effect of the stimulant drug he took. My initial concern was a tumour which he wasn't aware of or he was aware of hence was taking medications. Hopefully Show doesn't go that way. It is curious that even in World B he is experiencing the pain since I think is unlikely he had the time to take the stimulant with him when he accidentally went to World B.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

26 minutes ago, larus said:

But she will start to realise that after she finds more evidence that indeed Do Won`s father is not guilty.

I also want them to work together. I hope Do Won will tell her where he is from and what evidence he found in World A.

Im waiting for this to happen. Once she realizes it, finding the real culprit will be smoother for DW. I understand why he's not telling her that he's from world A bc no one will believe and will only brand him as insane. But I hope eventually he can tell her the truth.

12 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

My initial concern was a tumour which he wasn't aware of or he was aware of hence was taking medications.

Yup that crossed my mind too but other than headaches, he's also getting emotionally painful flashbacks. I see comments that he must be suffering from depression. Hopefully the show can explain what it really is.

• Like 3

I do hope that DW B gets more airtime to be honest. I want to see and explore more of B haha. Cause there are unanswered questions on him, like the ring/the syringes that he had. What I also want to see, it’s how the others in world A react to DW(B) ‘s changes + his reaction to this world. Somehow feel that, him in A, he will get what he is trying to find back in B, so when he gets back, he can solve the case fully. Maybe as we go down more to the drama, we can slowly see the transition of the story, from A to B a little more. 

• Like 6

About the medication that the killer is taking. It just made me think of another iteration of Do Won. The writers could go down the route of multiple universes and Do Won N could still be the killer, jumping universes, and that this killer DW also got a real problem because he is also stuck in World B. In the preview, DW B also said there is a world where all this started, so he could be aiming for another one. It would be convuluted to have more than two as you guys are saying, but this could just be the finale. No resolution. Hehe. (I just literally woke up and dont know what I'm writing)

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1