[Drama 2020] Train, 트레인

0ly40

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@YongZura⁷exciting! They will reveal orange and blue tinted worlds.

18 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

@Happy Sheep I watched the video with Eng sub last night and thanked OCN for the subtitle in the comment section.  Today I got :heart: from OCN.  It's so rare to get a response from them. 

Lucky! :heart: They rarely sub their videos or interact with fans. 

I felt like Episode 3 was sluggish. It moved the story forward but not quite enough for my liking - especially knowing we only have 12 episodes to go. Still, interesting premise and now that 

Spoiler

Do Won is in World 2 and the other Do Won is also there, I hope so see the pace pick up. I also really hope that Seo Kyung 2 and Do Won 1 could be together somehow but, knowing this is OCN, I'm not counting on it.

Do Won saved Seo Kyung 12 years ago. She was his reason to live :bawling:

There's a lot of switching scenes between World A and World B in this EP so it might get confusing. I think they trying to gradually introduce us to parallel world. The first half was about revealing the truth behind the serial killer that it was the same case 12 yrs ago. It's quite long as it takes half of the episode. I guess they don't want to leave out any details. It also led to identifying Lee Jin Seung as the suspect of killing Lee Ji Young based on his right index fingerprints but when they caught him in World A, LJS has no index fingers. It added to another confusion because of Lee Ji-young who they thought had a twin. A flyer of Mukyong Church — which apparently has an event in 2020 — that was found in suitcase with dead Lee Ji-young. But Mukyong Church was closed in 2015 so the confusion in DW-A's head piled up. He now thought the train he saw one night is real.

The scene where DW-A was about to kill himself was painful. He listens to her voice one last time. She used her last energy to call DW-A to tell him everything. All of a sudden a train appeared and DW-A gets up to catch it. He board the train where there were 2 officers trying to catch DW-B. These officers thought DW-A was DW-B so they tried to catch him!

DW-B is the suspect of killing Lee Jin Sung in World B. Its most likely drug related. Was LJS-B the culprit of Mukyong Serial murders? Since his fingerprint was found in a flyer that was inside LJY-B's suitcase.

Finally DW-A is in world B. Now things get more interesting. The last scene where SK-B appeared was so cool —and the preview!

I can't wait for EP4

---

@thingskateknows i feel you. It was a bit slow in the beginning. But I liked the build up until the end.

Also yup, i'd like to see them together in the end somehow. Wishful thinking :tears:

4 hours ago, Happy Sheep said:

Finally DW-A is in world B. Now things get more interesting. The last scene where SK-B appeared was so cool —and the preview!

Yes, she's going to get him so easily since he'll be distracted because of the shock seeing  her in flesh. I didn't expect them to let DW A see SK B on the train but then that is a very good reason for him to board it.  The action scene when he was trying to open the train door was quite suspense too... 

So now we have three police officers and one is a corrupt one.  There was a moment as though DW - A can feel and see what's happening to DW-B.  I wonder whether they will show both DW meeting each other face to face later.

@YongZura⁷ Yup that was a good reason to board the train. He will probably just follow her in the police station out of disbelief. He touched her face while crying in the preview. It felt like someone punched me in the throat while watching it. :tears: I thought the train was CGI but they actually rented a whole train. 

That would be awesome if DW A&B meet each other. It will probably happen and I'm so looking forward to it!

---

EP4 preview

EP3 clips

Spoiler

Spoiler
8 hours ago, thingskateknows said:

Do Won is in World 2 and the other Do Won is also there, I hope so see the pace pick up. I also really hope that Seo Kyung 2 and Do Won 1 could be together somehow but, knowing this is OCN, I'm not counting on it

Im happy that DW-A found SK-B, but it kinda looks like the feeling is not mutual :wacko:, hoping against hope that SK-B and DW A/B will be together...OCN Jabell...please give us some romance :cries: 

6 hours ago, Happy Sheep said:

The scene where DW-A was about to kill himself was painful. He listens to her voice one last time. She used her last energy to call DW-A to tell him everything.

So true! And the scene where they sat side by side....it was soooo sad....it was so touching that SK-A confessed her love for him at her last moments...bahhhhh

2 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

There was a moment as though DW - A can feel and see what's happening to DW-B. 

I guess now that DW-A is in world B, perhaps he is able to sort of  know whats happening to DW-B? After all, they are technically the same person. One thought though, is DW-B in world B or he is in World A?

I have a question, the lady who was dead in world B had the same burn mark as the lady in world A? doesn't that mean that they would have gone through the same "accident" or events? But with LJS in world A, he had his index fingers chopped off but in World B, its still intact? There was a scene where the detective mentioned that 12 years ago, LJS was not around...I'm only confused with this part....

Anyone knows where can i get the soundtrack for this drama? I like the suspense soundtrack...hehe

I guess now that DW-A is in world B, perhaps he is able to sort of  know whats happening to DW-B? After all, they are technically the same person. One thought though, is DW-B in world B or he is in World A?

@SuZy Leoo, at the moment DW-A is in World B.  He boarded that train and ended in World B.  That's why he is facing SK-B.  Of course SK-B will need some time to believe there's World A and believe DW-A's story.  

I have a question, the lady who was dead in world B had the same burn mark as the lady in world A? doesn't that mean that they would have gone through the same "accident" or events? But with LJS in world A, he had his index fingers chopped off but in World B, its still intact? There was a scene where the detective mentioned that 12 years ago, LJS was not around...I'm only confused with this part....

I'm having the same confusion he he... because there are parts that are similar and there are parts that are not the same.

Name : Same

Fingerprint : Same

Physical Look: Same / Different

When the step brother said he was the killer I expect he meant his doppelganger.  

I'm okay with the confusion now because it makes me want to continue watching the next episode... :glasses:

@SuZy Leoo yes it seems like parallel world existed not long ago. She mentioned she burned her neck when she was 5 yrs old so it means before the world splits, she already had her scars thats why both of them have scars. Unlike the pastor who died 3 yrs ago and LJS who had his index finger removed 12 yrs ago. I have a hunch parallel world B created 12 yrs ago. 

EP4 preview still cuts

nRK98Px.jpg

Spoiler

TtOjd5Q.jpg

DWGC3gJ.jpg

EOdVO31.jpg

KZPV7SA.jpg

qCANMCO.jpg

R8JMwmO.jpg

8Vbdj8U.jpg

ff8vLnu.jpg

bxgHaWS.jpg

Source IG

Soooo, episode 3 posed more questions than answers. lol From what I understand they are the "same" person living different lives in parallel universes. I am getting a feeling that the same person cannot co-exist in the same world. I am guessing that the fugitive SDW-B would die, to allow for SDW-A to exist in world B with HSK. Also, does this mean that their fathers are still alive in world B? Regarding the murderer, which world is he in? Obviously, he started killing 12 years ago in world A, but recently, he has been killing in world B and disposing off the bodies in world A, but where is he from? I am so confused, but in a good way. lol I have an inkling though that SDW-A will be going after his alternate self in the parallel world because his alternate self is the murderer. Twisted, I know, but it's not too far-fetched considering this is OCN.

11 minutes ago, c Cinc said:

From what I understand they are the "same" person living different lives in parallel universes.

This is what I understand too. No idea about co-existing tho. We'll probably find this out later. Correct me if I'm wrong but based on the preview next episode, their fathers are dead just like in world A. 

These are just guesses but I think the murderer was originally from World A. I have this theory that the world split during or after the murder of SK-A's father back in 2008.

2 hours ago, Happy Sheep said:

This is what I understand too. No idea about co-existing tho. We'll probably find this out later. Correct me if I'm wrong but based on the preview next episode, their fathers are dead just like in world A. 

These are just guesses but I think the murderer was originally from World A. I have this theory that the world split during or after the murder of SK-A's father back in 2008.

Same thought, i guess the Murderer back in 2008 in World A got on the train and went to World B. The preview saw that DW-B looks to be in a hospital, maybe he is in world A? Its still grey as to whether both DW are in the same world together...

@SuZy Leoothe killer couldve discovered ghost train and went to world b and continued his killings there. This could be all wrong lol but its fun discussing it.

You could be right about DW-B. His whereabout is still unknown but theres a chance that he ended up in world a. So they exchanged worlds? Exciting!

DW A&B have similarity that's quite unsettling, they are both addicted/dependent to drugs. The difference is DW-A is using prescription drugs heavily while DW-B use illegal drugs. It will be interesring to see how people in world A will react to DW-B if they see him acting strange.

This drama is very good to my liking and I am hooked. Can someone please recommend to any other similar genre that is good for me to watch while I am patiently waiting for new episode every week?

Archived