Quantcast

World News

Share any news u guys want....your country news or any country news just 2 rules

1. Valid Source

2. Invalid Source will be deleted ;) 

(Eg. Economy, Technologies, Sports, Happening, Social & ETC)

• 1 month later...

Every time I turn on the news, I hear a continuous stream about Covid-19. It became so difficult for me to find a little positive in this stream that I stopped turning on the TV. I think I will extend this ban until June)))

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/best-buy-apple-shopping-event-ipad-sale-141822982.html

Apple's 10.2-inch iPad drops to $250 at Best Buy

Best Buy is discounting a bunch of Apple gear in a new shopping event. The retailer is dropping the price on select Apple products, including the 10.2-inch iPad ($80 off), HomePod ($100 off) and Apple Watch Series 5 ($100 off).

The most noteworthy deal is undoubtedly the 10.2-inch iPad, which is currently on sale for $250. That’s an $80 savings off of its normal list price of $330. This iPad occasionally goes on sale at third-party retailers, and we’ve seen it drop to $330 -- even $280. But this is the best deal we’ve seen in a while.

When we reviewed the 10.2-inch iPad last fall, we gave it a score of 86. It has the features we’ve come to expect in iPads: a solid screen, great software and decent battery life. It’s not faster than the model it replaces, but it’s the best tablet you can buy for under $500, and now it’s well under that benchmark...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...