[Drama 2020] Eighteen Again, 18 어게인

0ly40

18 hours ago, Nodame said:

No subs but the cast playing games---Are you telling the truth or lying? I love Lee Do Hyun, he is great at variety. When he is with the cast mates teasing acting as "dad" is hilarious I have seen in other clips.  This will have to tide us over as they scrimp on not giving ups clips/ BTS that I would like to watch.

Hahaha Nodame, jtbc heard u !

(Kids friendly bts clip :tounge_xd:)

PlayfulLivelyArcticfox-size_restricted.g

6 nov

Some subs shared in twitter for the clip 2:

(Click the thread in the tweet for the rest of the subs :))

18 hours ago, Nodame said:

Closure for Ji Hun the baseball player for his bro and the accident. I agree with others before it is not like our ML to just leave an accident without taking responsibility

:rubchin: Come to think of it the accident happened during Xmas so there is a link to the hospital scene in ep 10 (the scene that made viewers think that the older Dae Young is back hahaha...) when Si-ah picked up the calendar - and it was shown to us 'Dec 2017' --  

*clip:

Spoiler

Ok anyway hope to get some spoilers from jtbc tomorrow haha~ 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmmm... no spoilers but some pics updates at jtbc IG -> https://www.instagram.com/p/CHT4CujnT_U/?igshid=1a4bdwd6qsofb

And one exclusive bts clip for our heroine: Kim Haneul 

Making] What can't Dajung do? ♡ All-round sweetness ♡

(Hahaha that dance - SOLO - in the earlier episode! Jjang!)

Ok gotta these ... erhmmm... gona miss our hotties ya?

Especially Baseball hottie ...Ya ! (Ok talking to myself hahaah):Pandabulous:

20201108_174754.jpg

SophisticatedLankyBat-size_restricted.gi

*With compliments fr jtbc*

Must see (the pics :)) Soompi article: https://www.soompi.com/article/1435954wpp/lee-do-hyun-reveals-how-he-prepared-for-18-again-what-he-thinks-is-his-biggest-strength-as-a-rom-com-star

Lee Do Hyun also shared what he considers his greatest strength as a rom-com star.

“No matter how cheesy my lines are, I can deliver them in a way that feels light and not too awkward,” said the actor. “I try my best to figure out ways to make viewers enjoy and accept those kinds of lines, so that even as they think, ‘Wow, that’s so cheesy, how can you say things like that,’ they also think, ‘I really like that.'”

:biubiu:

YES! Sian and Jiho are together! I was scared she might falls for GJS. I love how he redeemed himself, protected Sian and told those bullies to not mess with Jiho too. Thank goodness the writer/director doesn't go with Sian falling for her father younger version. It will be weird af. This drama never fails to make me cry, laugh, and sad in one episode. I'm sad it will ends this week. I'm gonna miss the casts. 

:crybaby:

12 hours ago, e p i p h a n y said:

YES! Sian and Jiho are together! I was scared she might falls for GJS. I love how he redeemed himself, protected Sian and told those bullies to not mess with Jiho too.

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

this is one of my favorite scenes, its from the earlier episodes

Oohhh... wow u guys made me appreciate (oopss i may be late...) the writer's making his/her stand against bullies :fiercebunny: "hooi~~☆kapow!☆"

giphy.gif

Ep 14 + ep 4

... and ironically 'bullying' forms the integral part of the amazing lifelong friendships among the characters. 

[Episode 4] The reason Da-jung and Arin became best friends (ft. Daeyoung during Leeds)

http://mtv.jtbc.joins.com/photo/pr10011223/pm10060337/detail/17565

20200922_171656_7622.gif

Ep. 1 from jtbc drama site

So i am not surprised if the writer wants the kids to end up as friends too...hahaha (ok maybe some viewers might not like the idea oops!)

And dont miss this article! >>> https://www.soompi.com/article/1436633wpp/questions-waiting-to-be-answered-in-the-final-episodes-of-18-again

Extract: 

Director Ha Byung Hoon commented, “Thank you to the viewers who have shown great interest and support until now. The remaining two episodes will include a lot of scenes that viewers have been wanting to see. Furthermore, the scenes that made viewers wonder, ‘Why is that scene being shown?’ will be unraveled and given meaning. Please show lots of interest and love until the end.”

The final episodes of “18 Again” will air on November 9 and 10 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

:allgoodlol: Okayyyy!! I am placing my bets on a 'wedding scene'!!! (Pardon me long time no bet on soompi's kdrama thread hahahh)

5 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Furthermore, the scenes that made viewers wonder, ‘Why is that scene being shown?’ will be unraveled and given meaning. Please show lots of interest and love until the end.”

i put a lot of trust in Hong Dae Young's righteousness. let's hope he was trying to go find help but, ended up in an accident himself, thus the hospital scene that u quoted in earlier post!

it's probably easier for Da Jung to continue on her dreams, but the middle aged Dae Young is abit tough since he had been doing lots of odd jobs and washing machine serviceman.. maybe be a basketball coach?

i'm with u on the wedding scene too! hahaha

and, with all the polaroid photos taken at the date (tonite), what if Si A and Si Woo chanced upon those in future?

shock what GIF

On 11/6/2020 at 1:12 PM, supergal99 said:

Yap! Gotta salute to the writer !!

I was in stitches when these 2 misunderstood DaJung's reactions hahaha: 

The writer has been doing since the start. All those talks between Deok Jin and Ae Rin, was totally misunderstood by Deok Jin's 2 female employees who thought he was chasing and she was rejecting him. :loolz:

Anyway looking forward to tonight's episode and hope that we'll be seeing a satisfying and good ending to this beautiful story. 

On 11/6/2020 at 11:20 PM, Nodame said:

I wonder how they will get Woo  Young/ Dae Young back to his old self. Yes they can go on a date but I agree with @Sleepy Owl with Dae Young and his young face there are limits and they need privacy. But def looking forward to their reunion and we know the KIDS are not adverse to it.

Just a warm drama and learning/healing and using communication and just being "there for loved ones" reminding us to do that too for ours currently. I will miss this gem. My current rotation is going to have a big HOLE when it ends!

The best thing about this drama has been how well they have tackled the issue of miscommunication among the married couple and the overall "many things being taken for granted", and how we assume things and judge even the dearest ones without knowing or trying to know what they are going through actually. 

I really loved how Si-A realized that she was wrong when she said her dad was never around when the needed him the most, and loved the overall conversation between them. So far the story has been really beautiful. I didn't start this drama initially since I was waiting for some dramas which I watching to end, binge-watched till episode 10, and it was really good ride for me. 

If this drama ends well, it will be among the most memorable ones for me.

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

and, with all the polaroid photos taken at the date (tonite), what if Si A and Si Woo chanced upon those in future?

Hahahah... that would be some hot scenes !!:evilelmo: ...and talk about 'HoT'... will tonite's ep replay the Moonlight kisseu again hahahahah

giphy.gif

(Ok..ok..too hot -> cut! Heee....)

Oh btw maybe maybe they will bump into the mysterious old man again ?!?! DaJung helped him cross the road ..mmmmm

Dramabeans.com recap for ep.1 :

Screenshot_20201109-200101_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm with u on the wedding scene too! hahaha

58 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Anyway looking forward to tonight's episode and hope that we'll be seeing a satisfying and good ending to this beautiful story. 

Yap! I m feeling hopeful!!  Wooo-hooo!

'Catching' the spoiler clips later ! Hahahha

1601345150.gif

(Many tks to gif owner :) for capturing this epic moment)

:grimace: anyone catch all the 10 clips at the official YT channel? Oh gosh... juz 10 clips but ep 15 is another rollercoaster ride of emotions: starting from 'high' to 'low':

Erhmmm... the hot kisseu continues :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHXs89qJP6G/?igshid=1sxm23ohalcsr

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

I put a lot of trust in Hong Dae Young's righteousness. let's hope he was trying to go find help but, ended up in an accident himself, thus the hospital scene that u quoted in earlier post!

Yap! Bingo!

Spoiler

The ending was wawawaa~~~

Anyone agree with this tweet?

...mmm... actually he nailed it throughout the whole episode!  :approves: hhahahaa and i am not exaggerating! (He really behaves like the older DaeYoung when he is with DaJung in tonite's episodes)

33 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

anyone catch all the 10 clips at the official YT channel?

i actually watched them on IG clips lol and it's a rollercoaster ride once again..

and we have Ji Ho who knows about Woo Young ahjussi now hahaha

Spoiler

the same balcony where they kissed, also the same place where Da Jung chose to break up with him so that he can continue his chance to shine and live his dream at the basketball court. even the moon was nowhere to be found!! totally heartbroken.

moon-phases-explained.png?1

the desperation to get the ball into the hoop and still not able to turn back into his old self.. i was feeling the deep disappointment as well

WHERE IS THAT ELDER MAN?!!! 

i really hope for a happy ending tomorrow.. 

25 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

and we have Ji Ho who knows about Woo Young ahjussi now hahaha

Oh this scene ya?  And Pdnim has to choose a 'suspense-like' kind of BGM hahahah... dong-dong-dong.... my heart also follow suit ...oops :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler
25 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

the same balcony where they kissed, also the same place where Da Jung chose to break up with him so that he can continue his chance to shine and live his dream at the basketball court. even the moon was nowhere to be found!! totally heartbroken.

Oh what ?!?! I didnt notice that 'moon' again... ok ... will lookout for The Moon when i watch with subs. :blink:

Oh wow your understanding of korean so much better than mine!

I heard her calling him Woo Yong ah.... blah blah~~~ end it now.

So i was imagining Dajung saying :"so not fair ... u look much younger now ... we should really end it now..."

the desperation to get the ball into the hoop and still not able to turn back into his old self.. i was feeling the deep disappointment as well

WHERE IS THAT ELDER MAN?!!! 

Ans: tomorrow !!! 

" He WiLL Be Back!"

ahhh... maybe at the basketball court?!

i'm curious what was that email subject and attachment.. did someone secretly film Da Jung with Woo Young, or what was that about. it's hard to interpret and i hate wild guesses.

and, i din notice any clips on Deok Jin and Miss Ok.. where is the Ironman?

ok, ep15 raw is out.. i'm going to watch it in full.. not clips this time haha!

@Sleepy Owl I know right? I totally agree. The "whole taking things for granted" is SOOOO true. I watched this drama as I liked Lee Do Hyun in Hotel Del Luna and I was curious as he was in the lead. Plus I like this kind of story line. Sad this is finale weekend but SOOO happy I watched this lovely drama. I agree a DEFINITE gem and loving the OTP alot.

Thanks for the spoilers and details of this episode. I am at work and it is only 11 am. OMG that twitter post with Lee Do Hyun "killing it" in that scene. I don't need to know what he is doing to know his agony, pain and desperation to go back to his old self.

@sadthe1st Awww Ji Ho knows about Woo Young/Hong Dae Young. Not surprised after rewatching the clips of the field day when Hong Dae Young filled in as a "dad figure" for him. So sweet.

I have to remember to take note of this writer for future dramas. Ok there are more than one.

• Writer: Kim Do-Yeon, An Eun-Bin, Choi Yi-Ryun But the do it so well together.

Hahah @sadthe1st  oh gosh ...u almost got me thinking that pic is a spoiler !! hahaha...

*spoiler on the wedding*:

Spoiler

:gangnamstyle: i came across some discussions on weibo - the fans shared pic on the wedding ! Hahaha ... 

we might also get another proposal from "IronMan" ya??

Found this on google:

80593_48872_3038.jpg

Actor Kim Kang-hyun shared his feelings about the end of '18 Again'. 

It is a regret and regret that the drama '18 Again', which filled my heart warmly this year, has already ended. It's been about 20 years since I started acting, but when I met a work called '18 Again', I tried on gorgeous and cool outfits for the first time, I tried character makeup for the first time, and I also played romance for the first time. As such, it will be remembered as a very meaningful and valuable work to me. This year was a very difficult time for all of us, and I was happy to be able to comfort the viewers with laughter through the role of Deokjin God.” He added, “I sincerely thank the viewers who gave me so much love, and I will see you soon with a good role and good work.”

Kang-Hyun Kim, who caught the attention of viewers by showing the eye-catching costumes and character costumes that catch the eye every time, made full use of his appearance during the previous generation, and showed a best friend chemistry that surpassed the age difference with Lee Do-hyun in the role of Ko Woo-young. In addition, Kim Kang-hyun, who is in love with Ok Hye-in and long-time best friend Chu Ae-rin (played by Mi-do), added the fun of watching the play by forming a breathtaking triangle (?). Perfectly digested and presented with laughter and emotion at the same time, it received great love from viewers as an indispensable core character in '18 Again'.

'18 Again' is just ahead of the last episode. Deokjin's love, who has not stopped confessing to Hyein even after several failures, is growing in curiosity whether it will be possible.

http://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=80593

:fullofhearts: and these pics are trending in social media - i am sure u guys have seen it?

Anyway Subs are out but i cant watch it yet ! Wawawaa~~

20201110_150916_2882.gif

Gif fr jtbc

35 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

u almost got me thinking that pic is a spoiler

i hope the ending tonight doesn't stray too far away from the actual US movie 17 Again.. then it'll still be a happy ending for all of us!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/17_Again_(film)

Spoiler

As Scarlet runs away, Mike decides to chase her down, just like he did in 1989, but not before handing the ball off to his son. Mike is then transformed back into his 37-year-old self, and happily reunites with Scarlet, saying that she was the best decision he ever made.

As Mike prepares for his first day as the new coach at his kids' school, Ned, who has successfully started a relationship with Jane, gifts him a whistle, both happy with their new starts in life.

Jung Da Jung - Scarlet

Hong Dae Young / Go Woo Young - Mike / Mark

Go Deok Jin - Ned

Miss Ok - Jane

35 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Anyway Subs are out but i cant watch it yet ! Wawawaa~~

i watched!

Team Fortress 2 Smile GIF by MOODMAN

and i'm tagging @Sleepy Owl to make this thread more lively! HAHAHAHAHA

47 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

and i'm tagging @Sleepy Owl to make this thread more lively! HAHAHAHAHA

47 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

then it'll still be a happy ending for all of us!

7ecb12d8dba54411aad56d8599b52079.gif

Coming soon Celebratory dance hahahah~~ pls practise ya!! Hahahah:gangnamstyle:

And a farewell note from my crush... hahaha pardon i must post:

80614_48892_1643.jpg

Ha-jun Wi, who received hot support from fans, expressed his feelings about the end of the drama ahead of the end of the drama as he showed intense excitement every time with deeper emotional acting and acting eyes through the warm hearted man'Ye Ji-hoon'.

Ha-Jun Wi said, “I filmed <18 Again> for a long time, but it was a work that I learned a lot through acting. The script was really good, and I think the character Ji-hoon Ye was also an attractive character. Most of all, the director painted the character so well that many viewers seem to love it.
I would like to express my gratitude to all the actors, staff, and viewers who cherished the drama. For me, <18 Again> will be a memorable work, and I think it will be of great help to my next work.” He expressed his deep love for the work.

http://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=80614

54 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

I watched!

...and and u are not going to share ah ?? Hoooi~~

VainDiscreteElectriceel-size_restricted.

Ooopss... this is  accidental !!! hahahah... forgive me... heee

Ahhh juz fooling around ..

But hey this water splashing incident really happened in korea! :

https://theqoo.net/hot/1637267623

Spoiler

JauntyBronzeGoldeneye-size_restricted.gi

4 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Coming soon Celebratory dance hahahah~~ pls practise ya!! Hahahah

unnie totally lost the dance steps between the two guys hahaha

i can't practise this.. i would probably get my legs tangled and fall flat on my face.

movie theater popcorn GIF

Ji Hoon has been a good and charming character; well portrayed too! at least it's a good role casted, not being under utilized (i think Miss Ok is probably the one being least elaborated).

there's a scene in ep15 (titled Confession)

Spoiler

where Ko Ja Sung and gang invited Si Woo and Woo Young to join them to the game cafe to celebrate their victory in the earlier game. at least from here, we know that even when Woo Young is gone Si Woo will still have new found friends.. even though, Ja Sung was a nasty bully in earlier episodes.

Season 9 Fight GIF by Friends

===

Spoiler

I LOVE THE LAST EPISODE!!!!!!

Love GIF by swerk

6 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

the man u have been waiting ! Dum~~

Man Grandmother GIF

the finale clip is really heartwarming.. and realistic too! like, even if they got together again there is still all the little squabbles (being "thrown out" to sleep on the sofa!)

AND.. @supergal99 DID YOU NOTICE THE FULL MOON THIS TIME??

s reactions smile GIF

Archived