[Drama 2020] Eighteen Again, 18 어게인

0ly40

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EVENT : Re-watch Party with the theme Revenge

Chingus, by popular demand we are bringing you a second season of re-watch parties. This time the theme is revenge! Yes, you heard it!

BPcT8.gif

The dramas chosen for this season are:

• Money Flower (2017)
  • Secret (Love) (2013)
  • The Innocent Man (2012)

For more information visit the event thread

re: @Lmangla

16 hours ago, e p i p h a n y said:

South Korea might be 5G on technologies but their thinking is 2G. What's wrong with being a mom and a news anchor, it's mean she is a bad mom. The whole situation makes me angry. 

because they like a young attractive woman more as news anchor. thats the harsh truth in reality. 

you see most news anchor is single and when they got married they will most likely quit their job as news anchor or move to different job that didnt need to be on screen. 

and if u wonder why the korean birth rate is low.. this is one of the factor that help. the stigma for a mom is huge in there. especially for those who is on screen ( not the one behind the scene ) 

I love that administrative teacher who handles enrollment and other logistical details!

The one DaeYoung's friend has a huge crush on!

She needs a drama of her own whereby day she is a teacher but during night a pro gamer!! I'd love to see her live her double life!!!:approves:

that pretty teacher  LMAO:twerk2:I thought she might be the "stalker" but what a surprise! 

I have a feeling the PE teacher is too good to be true. How could a bully become a "naive" teacher who is all about his first love. 

Joining you all because I so love this show!! It doesn't seem to get as much attention as the many other shows broadcasted now as there are so many good ones around. I hope it gets more attention soon! 

It isn't losing the comedic side and I loved watching Da-jung overcoming all odds. Her hard work practicing as a new anchor has paid off, she just need recognition. And I like that this show is addressing the issue that we should not let these labels judge the person. I hope she overcomes all that, so many hurdles and she is pressing on despite all the hate comments. 

I can't seem to find bts of this show though. Any links anyone? 

Just started watching this drama and absolutely love it! So heartwarming and overall gives such a good feeling watching it. 

Even thought it will probably not happen I really want Jung Da-Jung to end up with Ye Ji-Woon he is honestly absolutely adorable and they look so good together, can definitely see chemistry between them. As usual she will end up with her ex husband in the end... 

3 hours ago, Greta Masalskyte said:

Just started watching this drama and absolutely love it! So heartwarming and overall gives such a good feeling watching it. 

Even thought it will probably not happen I really want Jung Da-Jung to end up with Ye Ji-Woon he is honestly absolutely adorable and they look so good together, can definitely see chemistry between them. As usual she will end up with her ex husband in the end... 

m rooting for DaJung to be with JiWoon too.  He is not as shallow as they painted him initially. But guess it’s just wishful thinking on my part as well.

9 hours ago, emmie said:

m rooting for DaJung to be with JiWoon too.  He is not as shallow as they painted him initially. But guess it’s just wishful thinking on my part as well.

It is wishful thinking, especially with how the story is going so far, the ex husband is literally everywhere. Sure things were good when they were younger, but as they grew older the husband didn’t care about her as much he became selfish even embarrassing her at the reunion. They don’t look good together anymore and there’s too many wounds.

Overall Ji Woon is the better choice, he seems to really like her and does not care about her divorce or kiss he likes her as a person and seems really caring. There was a little foreshadowing in the beginning when they were at the bar when someone said to Ji Woon that they hope he ends up with a divorced woman with kids, which I thought was interesting

ep 9 preview 

I like DaJun with Jiwoon. Jiwoon is not as bad as first thought though I have not seen 7 or 8 yet.

@emmie @Greta Masalskyte I think that Jiwoon truly appreciating Dajun was nice.

@Jillia Thanks for posting goodies.

This drama is subbed later but I even watch it raw as I want to see what is happening. Such a cute drama and loving Lee Do Hyun alot in it! He is really pulling it off playing the dad and being serious in his young body.

Kim Ha Neul is great as the mom /Da Jun.

Archived